(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

my baby bump quite obvious.

But i tend to wear loose dresses & not much weight gain. so, i dun really look preg.

For now, no one give up seats to me yet! :D

for me it depends on what i wear. certain clothing makes me look fat more then pregnant. hehehe..

somebody gave up seat once for me in the train. hehehe funny feeling sia. Before this i give p seat for plp, now it feels paiseh a bit when plp give their seats to u..

hehe...My hb & i want it to be a surprise. Cos it's our 1st child, boy or gal ok.

Just make it more fun for us to wait till delivery & hear the gynae say: "it's a ??"...Like in movie...haaa....

U wan a boy or gal?

1st child so doesnt matter too. but i notice i seem to like boy clothing leh. hehe.

wah u can tahan ah till delivery. i cannot. im dying to know. hahahaha...

i think hving baby nt cheap too. a real challenge for me n hubbie. Married Dec, Feb got hse then renovate then April pregnant.. Wah....

To make it worse we didnt take any loan for marriage n reno hence use up all cash. skali pregnant, panic a bit.. quickly rent out a room in my hse..

Itching to know too, but the fun of it overides the "itch".

Plus, my FIL & MIL v "grandson-oriented". So i dun wan to know & not let them know, so they wont go disappointed & their negativeness affect my feelings thruout my whole pregnancy.

Dun worry, Govt will hand out cash to us - Bb Bonus!

$4K cash gift & $6K edu funds! :D

http://fcd.ecitizen.gov.sg/MarriageNParenthoodPackage/RaisingNCaringforChildren/

oh i see. then better make urself hppy for nw n know it later... hehe almost 2pm. hubbie come back at 5.Can go out for fresh air. i haven go out of this plc for 3whole days.... dying!!

Bel : Shld get a maid! If u got a maid, ur hb won’t have to “suffer” in taking care of bb lor and it makes both ur lives easier too.

Tam : Ive got 2 tubes of Ben & Jerry at home lor. Wahahahahaha. I simply dun care lah and juz eat when I want to. :p

Ez: I think in aus, there is one day whereby the shopping centres and supermarkets close at a later time right? Grab some food that can last you for a few days.

ya its today lor. now waiting for hubbie. 3more hrs. hehehe.

i think over here is so boring.dono why some plp excited to get PR here....

yay! doc's office just called - triple test is normal! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lovie: Haha... I also like Ben & Jerry's! Their flavours all so sinful and full of 'liao' inside.. But i think i better wait a few more weeks til the 'scar' mark lessens then try again. Hee..

Raine: Congrats! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ez: Guess the pace of life in aussie slower and some ppl like that peace and quiet.. But i think now u alone there sure will feel quite bored... Unless u have friends there can go out with or visit, else i agree it's quite sian.. Ur tummy feeling better?

whoofy: Where did u go? Why lost ur way?

Tam : went to Marsiling to eat bah kut teh.. hahaha heavy downpour.. so miss the BKE exit hahahaha.. den coming back to Jurong.. also miss the KJE towards Tuas exit.. end up at Eng Neo.. hahaha

Peng : yes.. super satifying.. especially when the weather today is sooo cooling.. drink the soup.. shiok leh..

Serene : hahaha.. ya lor.... cannot drive too fast cos raining soo heavy.. can hardly see the lanes..

whoofy: Ooh.. ic.. just now was raining.. winds quite strong.. Now u make me feel like having some bah kut teh.. haha.. the bah kut teh u ate is the peppery type or the more herbal type (darker soup)?

Hello... everybody... well , did anybody feel the bb kicking yet ? perhaps becoz this is my first pregnancy.... i dun feel anything yet...

Lovie : well.. me slipped in the home toilet due to slippery floor.. me fell on my back...and injured my back ligaments...hurts very badly..

Dr said duing pregnancy, the back ligament will loosen.. thus it takes longer for pregnant mother to recover...

all mummies to be, pls remember to be extra careful when go toilet.. dun be like me.. sob sob..

Tam : the bah kut teh I had was wif the herbs type.. dark color soup.. if u like peppery type, must go to Keppel Road, near PSA there..

Peng : Me seldom go Woodlands.. so not very sure where is the one u mentioned.. I jus follow my colleague to go eat.. hahaha..

Calysta: Oh no.. please take good care.. rest well after your fall. Hope u recover soon.. Btw, I haven't really feel my bb kicking yet.. But these days, i feel something weird, like a gassy feeling in my tummy but quite unsure if it's gas or my baby..

whoofy: Oh.. I like the herbal kind.. dun quite like peppery ones.. Like to eat with You tiao.. can absorb the soup... Thinking about this is making me drool.. urghh...

Tam : yes yes.. I had the you tiao too.. and the salted veg and pig trotters.. hahahaa..

U can go there one of the days.. they open daily from lunch till 9.00pm.. address : Blk 19 Marsiling Lane

Whoofy: Okie! Thanks.. the place is pretty far for me.. but maybe in the weekends if got the craving again, shall ask my hubby to bring me there.. hehe..

Woofy & Tam : envy that u all can eat bat kut teh...I used to like Bak Kut Teh (peppery one) alot... but ever since i got pregnant.. most of my favourite food, i can't stand the smell... dunno why.. sob..

Tam L : Me too...i feel very bloated with gas nowadays... i read from the maternity book that it is common to have lots gas during pregnancy..

To all mummies: btw, did any of ur grandparents ask u all not to watch TV , animal planat ? my grandma ask me to avoid seeing monkeys, tigers, lions... ( pictures, on TV and in ZOO).. well... me just feel abit weird...

alot of aunities told me to avoid chilli , they said too much chilli , baby will have piles.. avoid mutton else baby will have epilesy.. avoid crabs and sotong else baby fingers will be itchy? have anyone heard of it before? I am not that kind of 'pandan' mother... bt i am just wondering whether are these facts or myths... mmm... any thoughts ?

Tam : yeah.. jus walk all the way till the end .. it's a coffee shop at the corner..

Think I will also bring my parents in laws & hubby there next time..

calysta: i think its all old wives tales. do they mean in various cultures where they eat a lot of chilli, or in indian culture where they eat a lot of mutton, all their babies have problems? cannot be right.. so all not scientifically proven, shd just take everything with a pinch of salt.

btw i think a few of us here have felt baby's kicks. some of us is fluttering feeling, some bubbles, some waves + 'stab-stab' - every mummy might be different ba. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] mostly those abt 16 weeks and above..

Tam_L: You should try. I also like the bak kut teh there. It was intro to me by hb when we were still dating. hehe The soup is different from the usual kind of bak kut teh.

calysta: I like to take spicy stuff. I did eat crab and sotong too. I seldom take sotong as I am not a fan. Mutton is a no no for me. I don't eat mutton at all.

raine : I've yet to feel baby kicks.. perhaps still early as I'm at 14wks now only.. but I did see baby kicking during my last visit to gynae.. so energetic lor.. was shock & amaze..

calysta : agree wif Raine's advice.. some of the dos & dons hav no medical proof.. So wats most important for us is to hav a balance meal, and everything moderate. I've personally eaten crabs a few times and also mutton mutarbak lor..

But some food tat we must try to avoid are those "cooling" ones.. pineapple, bananas, bitter ghout.. etc..

Calysta,

Agree wif Raine & whoofy.. no scientific proof yet.

My mum told me some myths too. i just follow her advice, cos i dun wan to upset her by not following.

Depends on wat u think & feel. To follow or not... ^_^

hi mummies... bad day for me... only managed to hv dinner... no bf & lunch... experienced sharp on/off pain at the upper abdominal... only managed to hv hello panda to tahan alittle... worry tmr history repeats itself... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi mummies... mmm... agree.. i guess most of them are myths.. me better not eat in front of my granny and family as not to upset them...

I went to ask my Dr.. she told me i can eat whatever i wan , as long as the food is cooked... .sigh... i have been craving for sashimi and kimchi badly... does any of u craved for sashimi and kimchi during pregnancy ??? mmm ...

hi all,

sorry to disturb, im from the July mummies 2009.. jus wanna check if anyone is interested in Avent warmer? its completely new.. outside sellin 70 plus.. im willing to let go at 55..=)

if interested, pls email me at [email protected] ...thnks!

~ Good Morning! ~

Bel : Talk to ur hb abt it as it will benefit the whole family as well!

Tam : Ahahahahaha.. I like choc chips wif banana. It’s nice! Wuhoo!~

Calstamelody : Tat sounds damn serious!!! U muz have a nasty fall! Take Care and Get well soon!~ I had LOTSA chilli for every meal and had twice share of crabs since I was preggie. MIL allows me to eat BUT juz tat I will have to “tie” bb up. Wahahahahahahahaha (It’s abt tying of bb again)

Bbin : Choy! Choy! Take good care of urself dear!

I’m gonna be real sick soon.. Am getting giddy and wobby. Down wif cough and sore throat.. This morning, when I woke up, I had slight headache lor.. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeling sick. Argh!!! Always can’t enjoy my weekend!!!

Lovie...take care! take more fruits rich in Vit C.

Whoofy...i still eat bitter gourd when having yong tau foo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

PENG : Aiyoh, i had a lot liao lor but still dun now why like tat. U noe though i had a lot of input of plain water, i also had alot output lor.. Later muz call gynae up & ask how liao..

Good morning Feb mummies!

Lovie: Take care! i just managed to finish up all my medi, esp the plenty antibotics pills...Urrggg!!

Took me 2 weeks to recover from my cough fully.

Always have to "inform" bb not to absorp my medi... @.@

Chrisstan : Wahahahahha.. U still taking supplements though u're sick? I juz call gynae and they said that i still can have wor..

Hi all!

Calysta: I haven't gone to try the ba kut teh but had the craving after whoofy talked about it.. hee.. Don't worry about the can't stand the smell part cos it will past.. I also have some food that I previously would eat but I can't have them now.. Esp those fried stuff, once I smell them, I feel nauseated. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] No more KFC for me. Hee.. The gas in tummy is also quite irritating. Btw, I haven't really heard about the watching tv thingy.. but my mum did say can look at beautiful stuff, esp beautiful babies and our baby will be beautiful.. haha.. About avoiding chilli, i only know that chilli will increase heartburn, so try not to eat too much..

Whoofy, Bel: Thanks for the recommendation.. Shall go try the ba kut teh.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbin: Hope today's better for u.. ur tummy still pain?

Lovie: Choc chips with banana... yums! Take care lovie... if possible, try to get more rest over the weekend.. these days, weather is quite weird... keep raining at nights.. keep warm.. Try to eat more fruits.. About supplements, gotta ask ur doc.. think things like vit C should be quite ok..

Good morning ladies!

TGIF!

This morning, followed my hubby sent my boy to work, then after go MacD for b'fast... So nice no need to work... think i will miss this period when i go back work next monday! Am going to fetch my boy from school later.

Back