(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

wow Lib u are so fast .... I went to see the baby cot already ... was thinking of a white one.. will search on

- Pram (perhaps preg perago)

- Baby cot (White)

- Car seat (maxi) red/orange

Whoofy : Ohh.. U juz call her? I book mine just the day before.. Hahahahhahahah..

i_shy : Think Mdm Mariam still have slots. Hurry up and call her to confirm!

lovie : I tried calling Ida yesterday but no ans.. den finally at nite she call back.. tell me to sms her my details. She reverted back awhile ago lor.. How many sessions u booking wif her ah ? I book 6 sessions wif her only leh.. enuf ????

Celia, juz i can't rmbr when i saw the posting of white cot. hahaha.. let me find ...

Since u r getting maxi cosi, perhaps u want to consider Quinny Buzz/ Zapp.. then u can fit the infant carseat to the stroller frame.. so u juz hve to detach from the frame and put in the car.

mambob: in that case i can meet u in the morning. usually i will reach tampines aroun 755-810am. anytime next week ? i can wait for u if u r a late(girl's mood not good) haa..

bought two packs of annum maternal milk with $3 discount. hopefully can last till give birth cos i now total have 3 new package at home. Very sleepy now.

mothercare selected items having 30% off. some cute newborn clothing. but not many though for those with 30% off. i think thomson card also have discount. but i forgot how much discount le

mico: okok.. we arrange again nxt week ok?? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I hv nt collected the package coz no one helps me to carry them to put in the car and from car to home.. hb working late.. sigh.. headache..

mico: yes its at tampines post.. huh u help me?? haha.. both of us preggy woman leh.. 1 package 5.1kg, another 3.5kg.. how are we going to carry them?? haha

helo hunnymummy.. there's post in here jus awhile ago on CL transfer.. if u r lookin for one.. perhaps u can contact the person..

Whoofy : I didn’t book with Mdm Ida but with Mdm Mariam. She told me, I would need ard 5 sessions and mind you, 5 sessions means that she will massage you on 5 consecutively days and not with interval of 2/3 days! She also told me that I need to have “binding cloth” and if I dun have it, I can borrow it form my frens or that she can sell me 1 for $20.

Mambobb / mico : Wahahahaahahah.. See any handsome chap ard at the point of time to help u with it! :p

lovie : Ida also told me the same.. either I can choice to use recycle binding clothes, which is FOC.. or buy a new one from her $20.00..

Eat more fruits and drink red apple juice ah... otherwise will hav constipation ..

Whoofy : Ohh.. But for $20, i find it okay lah, right? Also, i find Mariam not bad(over conversation). She doesn't sound to be pushy or what and she says call me back 10mins, she really call me back 10mins though she can't confirm whether can take me anot. I find tat, tat's good coz she's "jiang xin yong". Though she dun have much info, still call and tell em abt it instead of lying or what!(i_shy, u heard me?)

How u know am having a bit of constipation? Hahahaahh.. Have not being going to loo these 2/3 days and i think tat's why blood is found.. HAIZ.. This is some sort of piles too, right?

whoofy: Thanks!you are so sweet!

I dun feel well today... tummy got sharp pain...when i lie on my side, baby kicks alot like i pressed on her and she's very uncomfortable. but when i lie flat or sit up my back hurts...my appt is this friday..should i go see gp?

Lovie: me long time ago have this liao.. only yest manage to eat one cup of yogurt and its softer nw.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

whoofy: me also hope there is one lor.. but the singpost here is really not convenient lor.. no parking space in front of singpost.. double yellow line somemore.. sigh..

Lovie : Yup.. $20.00 reasonable.. will also get new one from Ida. She's also pretty frank to tell me tat we're unable to choose wat time for the massage cos it reali depends on her schedule.. which I feel it's fair enuf.. anyway we will be confined !! hahhaa

U mentioned ur stools got blood leh... signs of constipation lor.. actually I also hav tat once awhile.. finding it more difficult to "release" lately..

And if u taking those maternal milk.. even make it more heaty to release our bowels lor..

For me.. I only takin HL milk.. so once awhile can clear bowels lah..

Can try eating prunes lor if u like..

havent..heehee..i just came back from lunch...will call her in a while..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lovie: u drink milk regularly, still have contispation ar?Its due to hormone change..i oso realised i have nose bleed every alternate days..not bleed but use tissue got red dots.

afternoon ladies!

hunny: i have experienced sharp pain on rite side before n mine lasted for whole day. hurts each time i sleep on that side. gynae told me its stretching of uterus. you monitor, if still painful better call gynae.

anyone mommies has any recommendation for maternal milk? kinda particular abt flavour.. tia!

i shy: yes i take durians [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] durians quite nutritious but not too much cos heaty

Whoofy : I think that’s as long as we are “insured” , we are okay! Hahahaahahaha..

As for rectal bleeding, I think it due to not eating enough fruits these days. I keep on having this problem and it will come & go.. Heiz..

I_shy : Yap, I drink milk everyday(2 glasses) and I think that contributes to rectal bleeding too lor~ I also have nose bleeding just now but it’s like those “xue shi”..

I eat durian puffs. Counted anot? Hahahahaahahh..

Hunny : Think u’re having acid reflux!

bubblegumz: have been eating durians consecutively 3 days..got craving for durians..hehe..shiok..heard that eating durians, nxt time bb not easily fall sick..

mummies: do u find ur stools change color oso?like v dark n black?

lovie.....hahhahah......I bo chap him.... i no time to chap him & i m busy with my own work...no time to do his customer things also....ahahahhaah

mambobb.....eat more fruits..that will help. b4 pregnant i go toilet 2 days once... now i will try to eat fruits at least poo poo not so bad ... of cos must find time to cut the fruits.... lazy regards to this....ahhahahah

back from meeting. tampines raining le.i also having constipation le..today whole day haven poo. but a lot of gas.. so siann

i shy,

better don eat too much durian... 1) high sugar content, 2) eat too much bb will be too big... (guess its coz of the sugar content)...

bubble,

tat time wen i bought durian, the stallowner still say pregnant ladies not scared of heaty... can eat as much... but of coz anything too much is no gd.. reason being above

re constipation,

i oso a regular 'constipator' b4 pregnant... but i found tat the condition is slightly better after pregnant... my highest record of constipation b4 pregnant was more than a week! nw every 3-4 days will hv big biz...

bbin: 1 week?? woah.. so tummy will be bloated ? i seldom have constipation. now preggy then have this prob. i eat one bowl of fruits daily and yogurt. today never eat yogurt. dun tell me, miss one day yogurt then poo cannot come out ??

mico : Coz i think it's becoz we have alot of "air" insdie us. That's why.. Sometimes i also keeps on farting.. Hehe.. But not those stomache kind!

bbin: just eat in moderation..

i used to suffer from constipation b4 preggy n during 1st trimester. now i try to take small pc fruit after every meal, better still w yogurt. if stools are hard, ask gynae for stool softener. helps too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back