(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Ez,

A massage lady and Confinement lady is different.

A massage lady - u hire her to help u lose weight after birth.

A confinement lady - u hire her to help u take care of bb, simple housework eg.cooking,laundry, mopping. So that u can rest well for the whole month.

lovie : we told my MIL in the car when we went to fetch her after work.. think first thing tat comes in her mind was "R U guys bluffing me ?" Den she suddenly dunno how to react.. not sure laugh or cry.. but we saw there's happy tear drop lah.. hahahaa..

My mother.. it was my brother in law who told her...so she called me immediately and simply overjoy.... Told her only 3mths +.. and she alrerady anxious to knoe girl or boy.. Best thing was she's very happy tat bb will be born during CNY !!! ahhaa

Lovie: My parents-in-law need to tend their shop. If my mil do confinement for me, only my fil tend the shop, hb and I am afraid that he cannot cope when customers come at the same time.

whoofy: Wah.. ur MIL even teared? Hee.. that time for me, my hubby called my MIL after my week 7 check and said that my MIL gonna be grandma liao.. then she at first didn't quite get it and stunned for a while.. haha..

EZ,

During my #1, I feel the kick almost at 20wks. Read that first pregnancy usually feels the kick at later stage. Recently, I do feel some movement inside my tummy but is a very slight/mild one which i cannot confirm...

Chrisstan: Ya ya understand that. Now wondering beside having a confinement lady, is it possible i get a temporary maid for 1month.. hehehe. dono gt such thing or not...

Whoofy : 1st trimester love it to bits but not now anymore le..

Tam : Yaya and u’ll notice hor if u puke out once or tat u resist the food, u will not eat it ever again in ur pregnancy!!! Of course, u might try it again but then, u will still, not like it! Juz lik what am experimenting wif hokkien mee. Hahahahahaha.. Had it twice and hate it twice!

Whoofy : Wahahahahah.. Sounds happy ending to me! Yap, am sure all parents and in-laws ard us is happy and excited as ours will be a new year bb. I still have a family chalet in Feb and tat, at 1st, MIL don’t want to have as she dun wan me to move ard too much as tat period will be giving birth anytime. But then she still went ahead and book and tat hb told me abt it and says that MIL says ask the bb dun come out so early! Hahahahahahaha! Hb then talk to bb telling bb not to come out so early! So funny lor!

Ez,

Eh...i'm not too sure.

think u can call up maid agency to check if they got temp maid or not?

i've booked my CL thru PEM agency for $3K,28days - Take care bb, cook & do simple housework for whole family.

Lovie: Hahaha.. yup.. n after the ice cream incident, my hubby so mean.. tried tempting me to eat that.. in other flavours somemore.. Cos i ate strawberry ice cream that time.. hee..

Christtan: Nw looking at options of confinement lady n temp maid. hehehe.. Will call up when i am back in Sg..

Peng: $40 is it standard price or considered cheap?

For confinement lady, i feel it's better loh.

Cos maid dun know how to do confinement and dun know how to cook confinement meals...

So, i can rest well and do nothing but eat,sleep & breastfeed bb...that's all...keke ;D

Ez,

it's a big sum...

but i feel it's $$ that u cant save on.

we normally splurge on expensive clothes,shoes,bags...alot of $$ too...

But this time, we just saved on shopping & spent on bb...thinking like this will make u willingly fork out and only for 1 mth & 1 time only...

haa...that's how i coaxed myself into digging out this painful sum!

In reality, i dun wish to trouble my mum or MIL. they r old and not much energy to take care of u or bb. i wan them to rest & relax like me loh! :D

Ez,

u still at hotel overseas? how's the stomach pain?

Cld be indigestion or bloatedness.

i'm at home & no appetite to eat lunch too.

Probably later go have a cup of warm Maternal milk and go take a nap!

chrisstan: My mum is only 46yrs leh. She more energetic then me. the reason i go back her plc nt becoz she can tk care of me(she herself bochap kind,she dun believe in traditonal stuff) , i go back becoz its her 1st grandchild n she excited. Over there i gt 3younger sis to help me too.

i still overseas. still in bed frm just nw. im getting tired of here. maybe lor indigestion.I feel tempted to eat yoghurt but i scared it will be worse..

Chrisstan: i am praying hard hb faster finish his werk. i ask him yesterday how much he hv complete, said 40% only.

He said he target to go back by next week which i hope it will come true. im nt happy here but i dun hv e heart to tell him.

Prob next time, u dun follow him overseas.

U stay over at ur mum plc and let her take of u mah!

it's really miserable & lonely overseas, esp ur hb out working.

dun hv. maybe i tahan lah till he come back at 5pm.

ya i hv been staying with my mum for a mth before i join him. Join him cause he too feel miserable being here too long n all alone. My mum all push me to cum here cause pity him.

But i swear i will never follow him again unless the place he go gt shops nearby. hehehe

U can set up webcam to see & chat w each other.

i didnt follow my hb sometimes when he overseas for 1mth or longer. we use webcam. ^_^

Ez,

yup, i felt fetal movement since 16 weeks. But sometimes wonder is it bb or my intestinal movement. Now i think it's bb.

It's movements like wave-like + bubble type + stab-stab.

ya i use webcam if he got internet access n his werk is on land. if he go offshore, i can only get emails frm him.

Over here, he didnt hv internet access till recently after i came. If he had internet access earlier on, he wouldnt hv ask me come sia.. aiyoh.. he actually feel bad asking me come cause he know i am dead bored but i just assure him its fime tho its killing me. hahahahaha

hah nolah im still in oz how to go. i hope i can go back next week n be in time for the fair. Very excited... I actually hv got many things bu still feel like nt enuf.hahaha

i got feel all but they say for 1st time mothers they always feel at later stage. so i dono if thats a movement or not. i am 16weeks 2moro.

i think i too free, always day dream then put my palms on my tummy..Its so quiet here n at times when i put my palms on tummy i feel heartbeat. Dono thats bb heartbeat or my heartbeat. hahahaha

2days ago i was having really bad cramps that move right to left n left to right. Pain till i cant sleep. Next morning i notice my tummy rounder n hard n gt a bit stretch marks..

Before the pain its soft n look more like fats.Donno if the pain is because my tummy is pushing itself out of pelvic.

Cramps is common and normal, cos our uterus is still expanding for growing bb...

the scan photos i took at 9,12,16 weeks - uterus has expanded alot!

mine is 6 and 10weeks.. haiz i should hv had another at 15weeks but now its delayed. cant wait to go back n hv a checkup. Cant wait to know a boy or a girl.hehehe. u having a boy or girl?

Back