(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

Hi Ladies, just came back office today after 3days MC given by gynea. I went to gynea on Monday, she say, it should be a boy ....Now I am at wk 14 and the BB is 7.1cm in lenght .

wong,

ya loh.. alot of pple take from Sengkang to punggol to have a seat... i think the train is very packed especially after 8:30am.

wong, think better keep some sweets...

with sugar still help a little.

Speak to your gynae and if there's a need to rest at hm for a week or two, take from her...

NT test is Oscar or Triple blood test??

I will be doing mine in another 3 weeks...

DNA>take care, ya? congrats for having your boy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bryest>can understand about finances. But need to weigh what is most important bah? maybe try to some hospitalisation leave from your gynae?

bryest, yah, can understand. If left with single income, then have to plan your finances carefully. But no choice la, baby most impt at the moment!

Thanks bluey, I actually feels ok, but gynea say I look tied and I did not put on weight, she says I need rest, therefore she give me to rest for 3days.

Cladi, we seems to see the gu gu bird leh. My 1st is boy, so my hubby is a bit disappointed....

arisz,

my gynae can give me hospitalization leave. but i took 1 mth hospitalisation leave in feb this yr (2 weeks rest in bed, 2 weeks cos of miscarriage), and i just took 2 weeks leave cos my hubby just went for heart operation, my boss not very happy. she just told me cos of my leave and mc, my performance rating will be affected.

if i take some more hospitalisation leave, she will make noise. i would rather take unpaid leave but i don't think she'll allow. dat's why i'm thinking of quitting.

Lsntyl

ya.. bor = boy.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

DNA

still early ah.. mayb c wrongly leh.. my hubby cousin.. gyna say bor... they so hapi.. then go hospital do scan n test time.. check is ger.. they oso confuse le..

i tell myself.. my might b bor oso.. if bor... so dun wan expect for ger le.. in case disappointed later.. my hubby say bor or ger oso his kids.. nvm de..

bluey : ya lor.. so sometimes i have to stand.. and due to low blood pressure.. i start to feel faint amidst the journey.. i'll just normally squat down, for fear of really passing out..

febie : i'll get some sweets tmr.. will be out walking and standing for the whole morning tmr.. so i need the energy to sustain me thru..

Cladi, but my gynea seems very confidence leh. My #1 also can see so early.. NVM wait for my next appointment on 1/Aug. I am bringing my boy to the scan as well, so he can see his di di or mei mei.

take good care huh...

ok bye ladies...

gtg liao...

end of a working day...

dun work too late huh...

all of you need more rest... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

DNA

har.. ur son can understand wat the scan abt meh?? i myself cant every tell wat is wat in the scan lol... borbor normally can tell earlier hor.. cos tat gu gu bird ma.. hahaha..

ur gyna scan clear ma.. ??

Cladi, I can see the gu gu bird before she point to me. So it shoule be quite correct. My boy is 26mths. Never under-estimate our kid, you never know... he may understand.

DNA

clever hor... my hubby n i.. cant read those scan pic one.. everytime blame each other didn listen to gyna properly.. :p

I also bringing my boy on Sat for my gynae visit, wanna involve him liao... hopefully he feels that we include him and he's not omitted. My son is only 20 months.

bryest,

where do u stay & work?

actually, u shld try to stay cheerful.. spending time tinking abt wat ur boss said will make u unhappy...

in any case, we all here have to take 4 mths of maternity.. Some way or other, it will affect our performance.. so bor bian loh.. u r not alone.. ur boss unhappy, let her b loh.. my boss also unhappy with my performance cos i just take up new role & not up to curve yet.. cant b help leh if im feeling lousy(sick) all e time..

Currently, im goin from serangoon to millenia, few wks later will b frm tamp to millenia.. i can give u a lift if on e way until we reaches 2nd trim.. =P

Smilemum

hee.. next visit i bring him.. ask gyna to take pic with him.. we didn take a pic of the gyna with baby shawn when he born..

hi rina> i did not went TMC for check up, my gynae is Thomson Women's clinic @ Katong, anyway 2nd checkup today, all looks fine at the moment, BB is abt 11weeks now and 4.45cm.. can see the head, tummy, tiny legs and arms clearly today, cute...

will be going for the OSCARS the week after next..

melody,

thanks. i live in jurong and work near vivo. u working in citi?

i'm really hoping i'll nt be so stressed till 2nd trimester. my last pregnancy ended after i go back office and work.

bryest>in that case, really must try to take it easy. if really no choice, then maybe resign? Life on one salary is not easy but can be done. Take care and don't worry too much, ya?

bluey, I oso take fr buangkok to haborfront. have to take shuttle bus fr haborfront. I told my hb I wish I can have a tee to wear that says "I am nt fat but I am pregnant" n hope someone give me a seat! My hb drives me to work every since I have MS cos really no one will give me sit at my 2nd mth of pregnancy, my tummy nt obvious.

I finally announce tdy after my 13th week, my colleagues all so excited for me, in mrt help me pave the way, make sure no one knock into me, then purposely say loud loud "u pregnant lei u shld sit down!" then got ppl give me seats at dhobby ghaut on the way to yishun. Else no one wld let me seat de lo

wow ladies all your post shift fast..in fact i read all those posting here..but don't know what to comment on... guess all ladies shared the same experience during work, be it govt sector or private, once you are preg,u will be discriminate by your bosses...what to do...hmmm if the world without we ladies, there will be NO new born [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hahahahha

bryest> thanks, you take good care of your health and try not to worry too much.. everything will turn out fine.. :>

sorry to interupt,

RE:SPREE

There is 4th july, US INDEPENDENT DAY sales this weekend, i have actually set up a blogshop seliing anything that your hearts may desire in the US... pls visit http://usdesire.wordpress.com[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/2642917.jpg]

morning,

yesterday went to gynae, and saw bb moving. hubby is all excited again when he saw the bb moving hands and legs.. hee.. so funny. from the measurement my bb is at 12wks 1day at 57mm. really hope thw MS will goes off soon. so tired everyday and no mood to eat.

re bring #1 to the check up;

think i will bring him during or after detail scan bla. cos he's one little devil who can't sit still and i think he knw nuts abt a baby coming and he's going to be a big brother. haha.. i did show yesterday scan to him. he's more interested in turning and fliping the printout then look at the baby. haha..

bryest,

be positive and more cheerful. i too hv a MC once b4 hving my #1, and i know how u feel. even when having this #2, i oso hv scary feeling i may lost it. cos my mc happen after i return from my HK trip 3yrs ago. and this yr b4 i test +ve, hubby and i hv already booked the trip to HK agn. i oso scared scared history repeated agn. but then bo bian hv to go and somemore got H1N1 too. so, talk to ur bb and ask him/her to stay healthy and strong. stay happy. and all will be fine.

redtea,

i hv the same thinking as you, prob will bring my boy during detail scan or after...at least he can see clearly his younger sibling...

if boy usually can know the gender at early stage...some happily show their gu gu bird...i know the gender of my no.1 quite early too...those hoping for a girl, pray hard you can't see the gugu bird during ur nx visit lah...

I am so tempted to buy that intelligender to try out hahaha

Hubby is away in BBK... so gotta be alone for a few days hehe

got v bad diarrhoea today. wish can stay at home n rest. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

lsntyl,

go see a doc to get mc la.

sherry,

my hubby going to BKK nxt wk too. but for work. i even ask him to stay away from me and DS when he's back. haha...

re gender;

told hubby the idea of not finding out the gender till bb born, but he don't like the idea. haha..

Good morning Mummies...

cindy, great to hear bb is doing well.

agree with megan, will bring bigger boy to see his younger sibling during detail scan or after. Showed my son the scan and he just say mei mei when it's only 26cm.cannot even see the hand, leg and body.Think he prefer gal more than boi.Now my boy is coming 27mth.

megan>I am. donno why today v thirsty too.

redtea>cannot. I got deliverables. Think will try to finish them asap then ask my boss if I can go off earlier after the pm meeting if still feel so crappy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

redtea> haha i am suppose to go with him too but now better be more careful, so i gonna stay put in S'pore. I will be gg to my mum's place to stay when he is back wo haha.. just to be safe la

redtea> cant wait to know the gender cos hubby can probably buy some cheap clothes for BB.. tats why was thinking if i should get that intellgender to test cos results can be shown in week 10 haha.. my husband say i damn bo liao

Back