(2009) TTC a boy. Any advice

Hi, I am new here. I also have a girl and a boy recently... Took me quite some time of trying b4 gettting pregnant.

But these were wat I did the for the few cycles b4 getting preg. You may wanna try.

1) Change position...
happy.gif

2) Get hubby to drink coffee (happen to have tongkat Ali content) b4 the deed
3) So it near ovulation. In fact gynae advised to do the deed on 10th, 12th, 14th and 16th of mens cycle. After about 2 cycles- hit jackpot!!!

As for TTC boy... many methods on internet but not sure if they really work... but do agree more on the Shettle's method... the one that says u try near ovulation date if wanna a boy but sometimes very diff to pin point the time SO... leave it to nature.

Dear all mummies,

I would like to give birth to a boy since I have 2 girls now.

My menses starts on 23 every months since Jan 2010. When is the best time to conceive in order to get a boy for the year 2011?

Thanks!

Happen to see this thread..
Actually to conceive a boy not depending on when menses start.
Most important is when you ovulate.
I believe you can buy those test stripes at the pharmacy to determine when you ovulate.
For me, I knew when I had ovulation when I have egg white discharge. It is thick and sticky.

Hi all mummies

I have a proven method for boys (I have 1, 2nd one due soon). Thing is I was trying for a girl for my second one.

The key is always ovulation and cervical mucus. Ovulation day itself and when cervical mucus is clear, egg-white in consistency. Worked for me for my number 1, when trying for number 2, we tried a few days before my ovulation to hopefully get a girl but for several months nothing.. fed up, we just went on actual ovulation day again and bang! another boy!

Now I am just content and happy to welcome my 2nd little naughty boy. The 2 can create trouble for mummy and daddy together or we need to pull them apart from fighting! :p

Good luck to all those trying..

Back