(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Superwalker, dun fret dun fret.. Timmy will get well soon..weather better today..more cooling.. u drink more cooling stuff like barley to keep yr fire down lor.. i buy my california baby stuff from agape babies..not sure if they are the cheapest but they have the full range.. check out: http://agapebabies.livejournal.com/

=) Welcome

I am in a depressed mode hahaha well anyway my aim in sayin tat is..anyone got JOB LOBANG?? I am currently in a lab position..wondering can do other things not le..

superwalker, my ger has rashes all over her face too. pd attributed it to my nuts consumption as i've been eating peanut butter, walnuts, almond nuts and cashew nuts. diary products may cause skin allergy too. my pd didn't give me anything to apply, just advise to keep the face clean. but her condition seem to get worse these few days. my classmate who has 3 kids advised me to apply QV lotion but i've not tried that yet. i dare not apply anything on her face cos she kept rubbing it and then suck her hand. i'm using physiogel cleanser to clean her face now. i have 1 extra tub of california bb calendula cream but it'll be tough to pass it to u as i dun stay near u. maybe i arrange by post?

back home...
hb came to fetch me as he can go home early today and we went for a short tea break before we came home! hehe

piggym, better rest more wor since u so tired...

peipei,icic...no wonder ur mummy cant help...think ur hb still haven gotten used to the fact tha he's a daddy liao...thas why still think his own stuffs more impt lor

superwalker, its usual for bb to have rashes...think skin condition will improve after they become older...no need to see dermalogist now la...even if u do, ur son cant take any med from them also mah

raerae, why so depressed?? weekend is here liao! cheer up!!

sporty...
happy liao lor... ur hubby is back...
now no need to battle with time liao
happy.gif

raerae, hmmm yes of cuz...my side still looking for my COVER....if not i cant go on leave...whahhahha :p u suan-ing me isit, saying i can work and post alot :p hehe

starrz, juz earlier today la, so he came to pick me so i dun have to lug my 2 big bags on mrt and we still manage to grab a bite at jalan kayu before we go home!

dingdong, hahhaha...go go...go call MINDEF...ask them to recall ur hb...whahhaha

dingdong, this shd be my hb's LAST reservist...so happy lor!! haha... why ur hb go and cancel?

xuanxuan, think superwalker cannot wait till tues la :p

oh if u wanna it within these few days, i can send it over to your place tmr... hubby on biz trip this weekend, so i will be out gallivanting with bb in car! sms me lah...

raerae, banking lor! hehehhe :p

xuanxuan, ya lor, based on my understanding of superwalker, think she cannot wait one esp in relation to precious timmy :p

dingdong, he really workaholic like what u said...

btw, if PD already gave cream to apply, will it be safer to use that prescribed cream first, lest there's any reaction between the 2 creams? just a tot...

raerae, hehhe...but we looking for someone with experience...u work in lab...maybe get shihui, mitsy or rue for help?? cuz they work in lab also?! :p hehhe

superwalker - my boy also have those rashes spots all over his mouth and i think its due to my boy salivating and esp eating his fingers and buah-ing all over his face blah blah blah cause after he slps at night nxt day the rashes will eb better .. or maybe its the air-con .. anyway .. my boy gt some red line at his neck but i apply bb lotion powder or baby california aloe vera cream on it and it will be better .. it might nt be due to what u eat gal .. dun blame urself ..

actually the california baby thing not that urgent cos dr did prescribe mildderm body wash, fungicort cream and zerytec. i need to be very careful as to what i use on him cos he is g6pd deficient and the wrong products can kill him. give me time to research and see if the ingredients are ok ya? thanks!!!

superwalker - think stick to pd prescribed better la else hor u get 1 small tub sample to let ur pd see ingredients then u get .. u nvr tell me i keep 1 empty tub for you to show your pd nxt time?

bb used to poo poo everyday, now 3days nvr poo. then i notice between tummy n leg joint got a lump, dunno is it harden poo in his tummy.

jazz, i think it's normal for them to not poo poo for a few days bah. my friend's bb also nvr poo for 5 days, brought to pd, pd said it's normal, esp for bb on fm. the pd also said even bf bb will also not poo poo for a few days. think you can monitor for a few more days. but if you are very worried and your bb looks tired or irritable, then bring to see doc lor.

jazz, happened to my bb before. He didn't poo for 5 days and I brought him to see PD. PD said for bf bbs, we only need to worry if they don't poo for more than 7 days. ;)

thanks peipei n d8raem8n. i not too worried abt him not pooing, but more concern abt the lump inbetween his tummy n leg joint. hb says its his bone. now i check again, mayb rite, its his bone. now 'fang xin' loh...

superwalker,
My boy's eczema also flared up started with both arms then after taking chinese medicine front and back body also have, now neck and legs also kena. The chinese med is to let all the eczema to come out so can detoxify. And his eczema started after CNY must be due to some seafood and my girl's bday cake i ate (which i forgot that i shouldn't have eat). California baby cream doesn't work for my boy so i'm using another organic product which is Hope's Relief Cream http://www.pharmacydiscounter.com/hopes-relief-cream/index.html and also still taking chinese med, so now is slowly healing. U also got to avoid seafood, dairy stuff for his eczema to get better. I'm avoiding so much food that i do not know what to eat at times. Missed all the yummy food. For me dun want to bring him to PD as dun want to let him use steriods which is the only thing they can prescribe for eczema. I'm an eczema sufferer myself so understand that steriods is not the answer to eczema, it will only temporary cure it and then will have to use a stronger steriod if it flare up again.

halo mummies!

today i was at the edge of burning out... cant image SAHM also can burn out hor?!! It's liked i was barred from the outside world and all i know is my baby. My hubby always get home late and tired from work. Too tired to listen to what i wana share (anyway, everyday i tell him the 'same things'... everything is about baby. No wonder he also sianz lah..)

Anyway i was sooo unhappy for a few days and today eventually i 'Ran' away from home!!! Hahaha i waited for jamie to take her afternoon nap and went off to do some shopping and a rewarding teabreak for myself. And dont worry, granny was home with jamie. Usually i wont just leave jamie at hm with granny partly becoz she is in her 80s...and she always made me feel like a bad mother if i need to go out with jamie
sad.gif

But today, i knew i really need a break, hence i went out. But then i didnt go far either, i only walked 5min to thomson plaza which was near my place. And guess what i ended up shopping for? All about baby and the new helper!!!

But then the teabreak was great. The shopping took an hr so i was abit hesitant whether to have my teabreak before i go back. Eventually I gave in to myself thinking, i really deserve a rewarding treat. So i ordered two side dishes and a sticky chewy chocolate icecream at swenson!!

Frankly, this meal saved me!!! I felt recharged immediately! And after my meal, i went back home happily, and ready to love jamie more :D

I guess all mummies need a break some time ^^ I am glad i had mine... :D

superwalker, my baby also has those rashes around her mouth. Same reason, all the NUA and Milk Residue. Just make sure you wipe her mouth a few times a day with warm cooked water.. :D Thats what i did :D And wipe her down with warm water too before night sleep time :D

i got the red line thingy also. Just keep tabbing warm water around the neck also maybe like 3 times a day, once at bath, then in the hot afternoon then before sleep :D

so peaceful after 2 kids are asleep and i can slowly surf and pump!

ayukie, cannot make space liao la...my place is PACKED!

jazz, the longest tha my gal didnt poo was 7 days...almost wanted to bring her to see doc till finally on the 7th day...she poo-ed! hehe

jolene, good to have some ME time once in awhile to be sane...even for sahms cuz sahm is on the job 24/7!

ayukie,
i got my parklon! dont be deceived by the parklon at expo fair..the quality is v different from what was displayed. the parklon ssw sells feel like the LG prime on display at expo (the disney cars one). really quite good so i think no need go for lg. in fact it turn out so gd my hubby suggest get a 2nd pc..hahah..

mbj, we have the same design then, yb sch bus..reverse side is A-Z

sporty, the sch plan $8k pay for 6 years, 6th year onwards will get cash back..whole policy last 18yrs.

just shifted back home from 3d2n camp at my sis place..bb gg followup check at pd tmr hope her bronchitis cleared. when i reached home i was busy checking out the playmat and did not really paid much attn to #1 (mean hor?)..then suddenly she juz walked over and kissed me on the lips! awww..1st time she take initiative i so touched...hahaa.think she missed me =D

so far she no sign of ulcers hope the hfmd is a false alarm..maybe check with pd tmr too...fingers-crossed.

stacey, i saw ur new profile in FB...authorize me hor!!! ohh then ok la...pay for 6 yrs...which insurance co is tha from? glad to kno ur kids are fine
happy.gif
ur #1 shd be cleared la...dun worry!

Back