(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

poshicon,
My #1 is a gal. I din do oscar test, dun want to stress out with the result. My next visit will b 21 Jan. Dr Ang said can know the gender by then.
happy.gif

How old is yr #1? U stay Sembawang?

Sunsweet,

Gal, same EDD.
happy.gif
Going for appt this Thurs. Me also very worried, cse got poking pain felt at tummy area this few days.. But no spotting, and MS still there. Just can't help worrying till I can see baby healthy this Thurs.

Very sad for some of the gals tat lost their baby in our thread, therefore get very worried over little things myself..
sad.gif

Table Update:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD> EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt.A </TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>December</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Preciousthots,

I've edited my profile and able to accept pm now. Can you re-send me the info? Thks!

Today feelin abit unwell. Has this metallic taste in my tongue. Felt weird when drinking water, or eating food. Hate that feeling! Argh! Miss the old days whereby I enjoyed eating all sorts of food. Wonder how much changes will my body undergo.. : (

hi everyone...
nice to see all the mothers / mothers to be here.
my wife's giving birth in july.... hope husband is welcome here as well, since its singaporemotherhood.com.... =)

wife not techy, so husband take over to source for info.. hehehe...

mashy:
birth #1
Gynae Paul Tseng
Hospital TMC
EDD 14 Jul 09

Hi Candice,

I hv PM you my email add. Need to send u some attachments on FBI..if you decide to apply for fbi, remember to apply at the customer service counter before your OSCAR test to be entitled to the 10% discount.

Actually I am also experiencing similar symptoms..it's really not a good feeling not to have control of our body. Can only hope that these will pass soon..

Got a call from Dr Wong's nurse today to meet her tomorrow..very happy! She received my email on the request to meet her earlier and she responded! In fact, the nurse said that she is on leave but will come back to meet me in the evening..she is so nice!really look forward to the meeting with her tomorrow
happy.gif

Hi Candice, how was your gynae appointment last week? I remember we had the same LMP and our EDDs are one day apart (and our gynae appointments too!), but we were a bit confused as to the baby's age, heh heh.

We're moving into the 2nd trimester soon, hope you feel better and that the metallic taste goes away!

realized we can actually upload attachment here..this is the TMC FBI program for those who are interested. I find it quite worthwhile so will be applying for it. U can call 6358 0055 if you need any clarifications.<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_html.gif
FBI
FBI WEBSITE ENQUIRY.htm (11.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

So nice to see so many mothers joining us in this thread
happy.gif
Jus puked so badly yest and hope to take mc today but still cannot
sad.gif

In my 13th week nw...can't wait for MS to be over.

Hi MrsC,
Yesterday my friend told me to avoid stretching with hands stretched out over head too. But she said it's not because baby will get stretched, it's because milk ducts are very tiny and fragile, so it's to prevent damaging the milk ducts. So she was telling me to stop doing weight lifts or assisted pull-ups.... hope it's not too late... sigh....

Hi blessed,
don't worry about the weight lost. I just recovered from flu and MS fading off. Snacking non-stop yesterday.... Now afraid I will gain weight too fast. Getting faint stretch marks on my boobs...

Hi mummies,
I bought maternity pants from Maternity House at Marina Sq too. $59.90 original price. 5% off bottoms, top is buy 3 get 1 free, members get additional 10%. Shop assistant told me it's valid till CNY. Their pants very nice, it's the elastic all round tummy type and the cloth pattern very similar to normal work pants. So far the nicest pants I have seen in maternity shops. Their maternity tops are pretty normal. Worth going to have a look

Table Update:
Notice that I've added a column on gender? Let me know if u are able to confirm the gender of your bb.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD> EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt.A </TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>December</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

preciousthots

That's great news! That's indeed very nice of the gynae to meet u.
happy.gif

Hi Tay!
Not many hb are so involved, or rather wanna be involved in being preg other than providing the sperm. It's great to see you wanting to find out more. Your wife is indeed very lucky to have u. Remember to treat her like a queen now coz the MS can really get one down and moody. :p

dear all,

can I join yr discussion too?

mashy, can add me in?

nick:xman
birth order :#2
gynae:Dr Paul Tseng
hospital:TMC
EDD:31-July

Imaginer

Agree with you Maternity House sell very nice maternity dress. Very trendy and don't seem maternity at all, bought one for work at S79.

Then I search from e net and I found some more trendy maternity wear from www.coozfashion.com. And I bought two nice pants from them cost S38. Very worth it.

tulips02, if its berms you can try spring, if its work pants can try perfect mum, if its casual, hmmm if can tahan wear normal baby doll tops anywhere you can find when you go shopping. Paragon got some, but slightly more expensive.

Hi Preciousthots,

Thanks for the info. Will read up and discuss with hubby on taking up the FBI/SBI.

Hi Sunnyduck,

My next visit is on 15 Jan 09. How about urs? To me, I think its too long..Wonder how's the bb doing..The metallic taste seems to go away today, and appetite seems to improve. So I guess I will be on such roller coaster till the whole MS period is gone! haha.

If I do not vomit, is my baby really doin fine? I've got all those other symptoms, but not really vomitting. Is it normal? I heard some fortunate mums dun even have MS at all.

Hi Candice,
I'm back at TMC on 15th Jan too. Doing OSCAR and blood test and checking the results in late afternoon. Dr Yvonne Chan said will be able to get results in the same day...

Hi Candice,
My next visit is 4 Feb - even further away than yours! Guess it is because I am not taking the oscar test. My doc seems satisfied with progress though, so I'm going to keep thinking positively and just enjoy this experience.

I have no MS symptoms at all apart from an increased appetite and some fatigue, basically I feel the same as I usually do. When I mentioned this to the doc he said it's not true that MS means that the baby is healthier, it is just the way your body copes with the hormonal surges.

My next visit is on 31st Jan, hopefully can see the bb gender by then.. MS seems to have lessen, start taking rice and carbo stuff now..think most of our MS should be settled down by CNY and by then we all can eat and eat!

BTW, i seems to feel bubbles popping or ticklish either around the side of the abdomen , belly button or above the belly button..

MrsC &amp; Yen,
haha, the bubbles feeling I get all from indigestion or tummy problem &amp; bloatedness from eating irregularly due to MS.

Beautician at my facial place told me itchy feeling on skin (abdomen, breasts) may be due to skin stretching, told me to go buy stretch mark oil, said oil better than cream especially later on in the pregnacy when tummy gets huge.

Like what Mrs C mentioned ms had lessen quite a bit.Like it gets quite hungry easily at times.

Was wondering,do mummies get headaches too?I had been getting headache for days,and I felt so bad taking pain killer(paracetamol)

Other than taking paracetamol,what else can I do to prevent headache or what to do when headache occurs?
Needed help on this....

Sherryl,
I had migraine and one guy taught me to put ice on temple. Rub medicated oil on temple, on nostrils (to smell), back of neck, from behing ears and run along the edge of hairline.
Rest in cool dark room.

Paracetamol considered category A drugs, safe to take during pregnancy. My pharmacist friend told me ok to take up to category B drugs but not C or D.

Lamagier,
Thks for the advise,I will try later in the evening and see how it goes.

Hmm,I'm wondering Around which week of pregnancy,can we find out the gender?
I will be in weeks 15 by my next scan,was wondering,will I be able to see the gender also?

just got back from my FTS (Scan for down syndrom), can see BB's nasal bone and skin behind is not thick. so i'm al the lower risk range. however went thru the blood test so will know results by this week.

BB is 6.7cm so I'm in the 12.5-13 week period. i guess BB's EDD might bring forward a little but doc sys he's keep the EDD as it is for now.

next appointment will be on the 3rd Feb.. manz till then enjoy CNY 1st
happy.gif

Sheryl, me too
sad.gif
Hav been having headaches and oso taking panadols. Trying my best not to take it cox afraid that it's nt gd for the bb.

Hmmm, maybe try lamagier's method next time.

hi kitty,
oh dear,it's real bad with headache attack.
Hmm,u are currently are which week?was wondering is it due to starting from 12 weeks,then the headache start to kick in?haiz...

hi Sherryl,
I think hard to say when headache will kick in. Mine was between 6-9. now 11 week no headaches. Maybe like MS, some people have it, some people mild, some people have it so bad it becomes full blown migraine

hi kitty,
I'm also trying to avoid meds. Sigh, but last week was down with such bad viral flu I was on antibiotics, flu med, cough syrup, pain killer for a week. Just cross my fingers and hope it didn't affect baby. Very hard being the mum, have to be careful of so many things. I always complain to the husband that he is the most comfortable and the safest. Just that he has to bear with all my complains and whines

Hi sherryl, i'm quite prone to headaches but these 2 weeks are worse probably due to work. I'm in my 13th week nw. I think we all need to try to relax as much &amp; not be too stressed.

Hi lamagier, are u feeling better now? Ya i agree that mothers are very wei da.

Hi kitty,
Thanks, I'm better now.
Actually I'm quite fortunate and blessed as I have a few motherly colleagues very close to me and I have secretly told them about my pregnancy. Got free medicated balm, snack, sour plums from them and they gave me cold dark quiet place (haha, company computer server room) to rest when I have migraine. And my manager actually drove me to meet my husband in the middle of work day when I was very sick. And my immediate supervisor always look out for me at work.
Hope other mummies are as fortunate as to have people to look out for them at work too

hee....i tink i eat too much after my MS disappear.
i cant fit into all my clothes!!!
it's time to go shopping
happy.gif

mummies with bb #2,
anyone place their kiddo in St. Hilda Kindergarden? can gimme some feedback?

cheers!

re: gender.
during the detailed scan will be the most accurate (ard 5th mth?).
but my fren still got it wrong. was told ger...later on it was a boi boi.

i hope tat mine dun change man.
i need lotsa ger power at home
2050522.gif

tulips,
i agree... perfect mum is good for their working pants. very comfy. skirt... i prefer Modern Maternity @ united sq.

now in my 14th week. still feeling nausea... but luckily vomitting less now. *keeping fingers crossed* went to see gynae last sat. he said still early to see gender. hopefully by next appt, can see liao.... just before cny.

Think my itchiness can be due to skin stretching..been having red dots around my abdomen, gynae said might be dry or im allergic to the oil..

Hi Mashy,

Please update my EDD to be 27 jul. Met Dr Jocelyn Wong today and confirmed that my EDD did not change..

Candice, we have the same EDD!!

Btw, to those interested, the membership for FBI has $30 discount if u have certain types of NTUC Linkcard.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD> EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt.A </TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>helpme</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulips02</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>xman</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>December</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mbb2,
You are not the only one.... Dr Chan told me I prob will be 'showing' only after 4 months, but my jeans are getting tighter... Now I'm sitting in office with my jeans unbutton, held together by my belt. Sigh, cannot wear bikini liao....

talking about tummy size, I'm less than 11 weeks now, but tummy already like 5 months pregnant, very obvious,but my bb is very small, at 7 weeks check up can't even see the fetus but only empty sac.same as my #1, tummy super big but at the end my gal only 2.68kg at birth.

Hi Ladies, sorry to intrude.
I'm from January 2009 thread and I have 18 capsules of DHA (EPAX1050) 1000mg to let go since I have already given birth.

It was dispensed at my TMC gynae on 24 Nov 2008, I paid $60 for 30 capsules in box.
Expiry Oct 2011.

Do email / PM me [email protected] for price &amp; if u are interested.
Pickup at my residence in Pasir Ris or by normal post.
Thanks!

Poshicon, Dr Ang gave me fish oil from Nature Care - Natal Care Tri Plus. U wana check if outside sell this brand of fish oil?

Yen, we share the same gynae n I am also expecting #2 same as poshicon.
happy.gif
my next visit is on 23 Jan, just before CNY. I stay in Woodlands.

xman our tummy big issit bec of the wind we have in there?

i also had a tummy though bab is only 6.7cm..

its my #2..
happy.gif

Back