(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Hi mummies!!

Read that alot of lil ones r not feeling good.. Was wondering if e April bday bash is still onz?

Pravina, many thks for yr time in organising.. Will pm u detail!

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">hi mummies,
please vote if the april babies bash is oki to continue this sat?? as some are quite anxious abt their babies falling sick.

very impt cos it will affect catering, cakes and all.</font>
</font>

Urgent consensus
to continue with baby bash this sat (8th may) or to postpone
1. Pravina - oki with anything
2. Rin - oki to proceed. If postpone, any sat is fine =)

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Urgent consensus
Please vote if to continue with baby bash or to postpone</font>
</font>
1. Pravina - will go with majority

<font color="0077aa">Urgent consensus
Please vote if to continue with baby bash or to postpone
</font>

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
4. KP - ok to proceed postpone 1 week better

But I thought pinky pink ald booked the function rm?

Mummies,

Any of u feeding bb soy milk? i wen to PD this morn and was told Edgar prob has reflux..i was told not to give cow's milk and swtich to soy milk in the mean time....

edj,
i just tried childlife cod liver oil..strawberry taste. my gal love it.

moo..just give them direct. u will be out of surprise.

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
5. Cal - prefer to proceed since everything almost planned by prvina
happy.gif
Thanks so much

MUmmies,

so how? kallang seafood again? Edgar can go this wed...coz PD said he is okay..can even go school...

Peekaboo Date
Date: 5 May 2010, Wed
Time: 12pm? ( are we having lunch at kallang seafood?)

1) edj
2) Gallop
3) Audrey?
4) KP
5) Cal
6) Powerball?
7) Catherine

Cal,

wahts this childlife cod liver oil?where do u get it from?
i am thinking of the old traditional brand..the one with the old man shouldering a fish..i think...cant quite remember...

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
5. Cal - prefer to proceed since everything almost planned by prvina Thanks so much
6. Gallop - ok to proceed

edj, yay, finally u can go:p

I fed isaac soy milk too when he was on antibiotics. I used isomil as recommended by PD. Bought the small tin but he's back on bellamy's again now

KP,

hehe..yeah FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

i think its the mummy who is the happiest...hahah..

oh isomil ah..is it good? i was told i can even give those marigold soya milk...

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
5. Cal - prefer to proceed since everything almost planned by prvina Thanks so much
7. Eviangal - sorry, pls remove me from this weekend's bash, dont mind postphone. - Pravina: Thank you for the planning. I am so sorry I cant join this weekend anymore.

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
7. Eviangal - sorry, pls remove me from this weekend's bash, dont mind postphone. - Pravina: Thank you for the planning. I am so sorry I cant join this weekend anymore.
8. Ow_mummy-okie to proceed.

Pravina: pls let me knw e final decision okay! Currently i ordered a 4kg cake... 2.2kg of lychee martini n 1.8kg of orange zest.

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
9. moomum - ok to proceed

<font color="0077aa">Ow mummy and pinkypink
i will inform you by tonight,

mummies,
please vote by tonight so we can proceed with our next decsions!!!
back to work
=0</font>

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
10. Joie - will go with majority (Sat pls)

Hey mummies, can send me the link on the fraud fit flops? thanks.

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
11. marie - will go with majority.= (Sat Pls)

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
12. ASP_23 - dont mind to postpone. if its this week, don think i can join as bb n me still on recovering stage. don wish to spread the virus to all others....tks

edj / KP
when on antibiotics, cannot take his regular milk? My PD didnt mention anything on this. I just gave normal one.

<font color="0077aa">Hi mummies,
updated list ( personal details not posted here)
Please PM me if you hv you hv not done so!!
There is hi-tea buffet, mother's day cake, goodie bags, family shots (taken, printed to give you one the spot)
No gift exchange and personalised tees and cupcakes

calling for marie, loveJ, Rin, Cal, piggypig, corine's mum, sharon, ow_mummy to PM me your contact details please!!! Thanx!!

Please lemmknow if i left out anyone unintentionally!!
</font>

<font color="ff0000">APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!! 
Date - 8th May 2010, 12noon to 3.30pm ( TO BE CONFIRMED BY TONITE BASED ON VOTES)
Venue - Pinkypink condo room ( addy to be sent via email/sms)
HI-TEA Buffet </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal)</TD><TD>attending (Y/N)</TD><TD>hubby/helper/sibling</TD><TD>PM(Y/N, contact details) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby ( not eating)</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>N</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>N</TD><TD></TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD></TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper + sibline</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby or mum</TD><TD>y </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Cal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>bonbon</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>ipanpan</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pumpkinseed</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>NM maman</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>baked potato</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>chocz</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
12. ASP_23 - dont mind to postpone. if its this week, don think i can join as bb n me still on recovering stage. don wish to spread the virus to all others....tks
13. catherine, tft. OK with any arrangements

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
13. bb_mummy - prefer to postpone. Hb is very very sick now. Need to quarantine myself and Jovan just in case.

Urgent consensus
3. edj- okay to proceed
13. bb_mummy - prefer to postpone. Hb is very very sick now. Need to quarantine myself and Jovan just in case.
14. pinkypink - good to continue as many plans are made, i think even if we postpone may not lose deposit if we shift to another day. let me know
happy.gif

edj,
childlife one can get from spree and GNC...but GNC very exp.
childlife can be given from 6mths onwards...the normal orange can only given from 1 yr old.

Mummies,

any of u know if there is any other country of origin for scotts cod liver oil beside malaysia?

i bought one from coldstorage today which is made in malaysia...

<font color="0077aa">Mummies,
BABY BASH WILL GO AS PLANNED!!!!
as of now,
48 adults, 30babies and 5 siblings!!

see you all on sat!!

Ow_mummy,
please PM with your details and cake costs please.

Calling for LovJ and piggypig, marie and sharon,
please RSVP and Pm me your personal email and mobile phone!!
Thanx!!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Lunch @ Vivo today (Tue):</font> Nt sure if itz stl on bt afraid I kant make it liao. Got veri bad sorethroat - last nite I drank all e liang teh bt I think it was 2 late coz now feeling like got huge lump inside my throat each x I swallow. Nt likely I'll bring Bastion 2 Gymboree either... Haiz, I'll shd b catching up w u all diz Sat.

<font color="0000ff">Pravina:</font> My turn 2 b under e weather bt praying I'm well by Sat 2 join in e fun! In the event I kant make it diz Sat, pls stl go ahead &amp; bill me.
happy.gif
Oh, onli Bastion &amp; I wl b there. My hb has 2 go airport so bringing B1 along - she luvs going there &amp; playing on trolley
wink.gif

<font color="119911">AVENT bottle leakage:</font> Got e following advice fr Sry29
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">About the Avent bottle leakage. I discovered through trial and error that i have to secure the collar, the teat and the bottle very tightly. Means, I have to push down the collar to the bottle while turning it to secure. Also, the teat, need to be used with the correct bottle. If u use the BPA free honey coloured ones, use teat 1 and 4. The heights of these teats make a whole lot of difference. I hope this helps.</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">www.cherikids.com</font></font>
Pls refer 2 their website 4 details abt their current sale (til 16 May). U kan c e pamphlet under 'Events' - fr it onli Avent BPA-free bottles hv trade-in promo. Regarding other enquiries, I suggest u call e outlet nearest u.

<font color="0000ff">Home Fire Insurance:</font> Mommies living in HDB apts, whc insurer r u insured w? I juz realised in e midst of Bastion's arrival last yr, I let our home fire insurance lapsed. So dunno besides AIG (Chartis), any other (better) alternative out there. Any advice? TIA!

<font color="aa00aa">Advice needed re: Authentication of Crocs:</font> Any1 noe how 2 tell fakes fr e Real McCoy? Or there's no way?? B1 wan a pair of e Hello Kitty design 1 bt my sis tells me in Hong Kong e fakes comes w e full packaging - looks juz like authentic Crocs. So now I'm worried abt buying thru BP...
sad.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">FYI: Haenim Playyard, Big Blocks, etc. Promotion by Crazy About Korea til 14 May:</font></font>
I'm an existing customer (got Big Blocks fr them) so on their mailing list. Below is their latest promotion for existing customers. I kan help u order 2 get e below promotion prices. Reminder: Big Blocks r 4 toddlers (I recommend min. age 2.5Y) coz e 'Lego' bricks tho big r hollow &amp; veri thin i.e. light &amp; bit flexi when u apply pressure so any structure u build can collapse easily when kid leans on it.

- Big Block: Promotional price of $124 (Usual BP Price: $133)
- Toddler Elephant Slide: Promotional price of $135 (Usual BP Price: $149)
- Terracan Motor Car: Promotional price of $195 (Usual BP Price: $219)

- Melody Play Yard (1 activity + 1 door + 2 plains): Promotional price of $118 (Usual BP Price: $126)
- Melody Play Yard (1 activity + 1 plain): Promotional price of $75 (Usual BP Price: $83)
- Normal Play Yard (2 doors + 2 plains): Promotional price of $70 (Usual BP Price: $80)
- Normal Play Yard (1 door + 1 plain): Promotional price of $40 (Usual BP Price: N/A)

<font color="0000ff">Do a search 4 their BP 2 view e prts</font>

hi praivna: i won't be able to join in the bash, my boy has bad rashes
sad.gif

edj/kp: on antibiotics cannot take regular milk?? doc has prescribed anti for his rash but i havent start yet!

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!! 
Date - 8th May 2010, 12noon to 3.30pm ( WILL PROCEED AS PLANNED!!)
Venue - Pinkypink condo room ( addy to be sent via email/sms)
HI-TEA Buffet, family shots, goodie bags</font>
</font>
<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal)</TD><TD>attending (Y/N)</TD><TD>hubby/helper/sibling</TD><TD>PM(Y/N, contact details) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby ( not eating)</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>N</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>N</TD><TD></TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD></TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper + sibling</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby or mum</TD><TD>y </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Cal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>bonbon</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>ipanpan</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>helper</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pumpkinseed</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>NM maman</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD>N </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>baked potato</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>hubby</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>chocz</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Y </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

total no of
adults - 47
babies - 29
siblings - 4

piggypig, i guess if PD never say anything its fine to take cow's milk. Switch to soy milk only if there is diahorrea during the course of time bb is taking antibiotics.

pravina, can email or text me the exac addie for the bash? Hubby's travelling tom and i need to ask him for directions first since i am going on my own:p

anyone who wants to order CB, Bellamy etc, pls PM me so i can bring it along to the bash
happy.gif

Pei, stars in stock now if u need them, just arrived!

I coming tmrw for peekaboo. There is another Jap upstairs (think 4th or 5th floor) which has the conveyor belt sushi but don't think they have that many highchairs and after that your clothes will stink so not so good. Maybe when our bb's are older then can go and eat there.

KP, i want order things fr u. Now looking thro. Later email u. U can bring on sat as think tmrw i going w/out helper.

Peekaboo Date
Date: 5 May 2010, Wed
Time: 12pm (Kallang Seafood)

1) edj
2) Gallop
3) Audrey?
4) KP
5) Cal
6) Powerball
7) Catherine

Pravina: sorry, pls remove me from the birthday bash this sat, nt bcos of d sick worry, but I hv a test in d morning nd to do some housework cos no maid around! Would love to join next time arnd tho...

KP: I wanna buy Bellamy's Organic Apple Snacks. 3 packs. Thanks! Advise me on the total price.

Birthday Bash
Anyone can give me more details; like address..Can PM me?? and also update that I'm coming with HB n boy..
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Freshening Antiseptic &amp; Alcohol Wipes:</font>
Just rec'd the latest quote. Price inclusive of GST liao. Those interested pls PM me your order &amp; tt to me by Thu -- POSB Savings 129-06329-7. I'll bring to Sat's party -- gotta borrow's B1's luggage bag 4 this
wink.gif

$1.80/pkt -- Alcohol wipes. 10 indiv wrapped pcs/pkt. Extremely gd 4 disinfecting highchair, table surface, diaper-changing stations, toys, stuffs dat bb wl put in2 mouth. Dry w wipe &amp; let alcohol evaporate b4 giving 2 bb (1min or so, longer for soft toys). Hv abt 30pkts to spare
For pdt details, refer to this site http://www.yumtrade.com/shopexd.asp?id=2230

$0.90/pkt -- Antiseptic wipes. 10pcs in a resealable pkt. Wonderful for cleaning hands, face, wounds. Also kan b used in plc of alcohol wipes bt it takes longer 2 dry coz itz alcohol free. Has authentic 'medicinal' smell. I hv abt 20pkts to spare.
For pdt details, refer to this site http://yumclick.com/online-store.asp?id=558

<font color="119911">KP:</font> Kan bring 1 tube of $7.50 Thomas Train toothpaste 4 me? Btw, Calendula Cream do u stl hv bundle offer?

Back