(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Edj,
Hmm, our bbs are small, so it should last them quite a while. Or, you can borrow M's for Edgar, if you don't mind the bright pink!!

KP,
how come yr hb's half day machiam like full day??

edj, free trial ah... not bad! Haiyah kp, we lost out
happy.gif

I'm thinking of enrolling keene after his b'day, but don't know where..

baked potato, keene's using his cousin's old thermal swimsuit, think the brand is life racer, bought locally, can get at most dept store I think

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Blessed Lunar New Year to April '09 Mommies, Babies &amp; their family!</font></font>

Muz say in advance coz not gonna hv x 2 log on later.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">B1's bday celebrations..</font> Round 1 juz ovr @ her CC. Onli abt 10 kiddies 2day so e 1/2kg cake we ordered fr Cake History was enuf w nothing 2 spare. Surprisingly nice -- cake was light &amp; cream yummy, raspberry filling inside. Her frenz all tucked in w gusto &amp; asked 4 seconds bt there wasn't enuf 2 go around.
happy.gif
Cake was last minute purchase when we went 2 late 2 get character cake fr other bakeries. So she chose diz imitation Nemo cake. I got e numeric candle fr party supplies shop @ The Verge last yr in preparation for diz yr!
wink.gif
Left side of e cake fell casualty 2 an itchy hand even b4 e party started...

3633182.jpg

<font color="119911">Eunice:</font> Rmbr 2 contact Lilmoo abt picking up ur wipes hor. I sms u her contact liao &amp; vice versa.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Re: Cake discount
i got a deal from ecreative, 15% off cake with min. 12 cakes ordered. u can view the designs frm www.ecreative.com.sg.

Those who are interested, leave ur name and expected date of delivery so i can send to the person-in-charge. You do not have to decide on the design nw, can decide nearer to the date.

1. Kris - 27/3
2. Eunice - 27/3 (to be confirmed)
3. Powerball - 27/3 or 28/3 or 2/4 (to be confirmed)
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
12.</font>

Pei,

thanks for your kindness..but ergh...bright pink???????????? as it is, stimes ppl already ask if Edgar is a boy or girl..cant imagine if he is in bright pink...hahahah...

<font color="aa00aa">McDelivery dinner...</font> Alamak, hb &amp; i both so tired aft hectic wk dat dun wanna go out 2 buy so rely on 67773777...

<font color="0000ff">Disney's 25% sale...</font> Applicable w min. $95 purchased. Free shipping w $89 purchased. Both codes kan b used 2gthr bt offer closes 15 Feb so a bit rush coz every1 busy w CNY these few days. Eviangal, u cfm gonna spree? Coz I dun tink I hv x 2. If u do, sms me &amp; I tag some orders. Bt xchang rate 1.44/5 dan I tag on
wink.gif

Discount from PinesGarden cake:

Please advice on how many pax are in the group that will be placing the order, the size of cake and the flavours you are looking at in order for me to assist you better in your queries.
Thank you

So mummies who are keen, pls add on e list or pm me. Let me knw wad size of cake u all lookin at.

Ow mummy,

Wow, you so late still haven't sleep, or you are up very early. Opps, I still have not collect the bowl and cup from you. you are a SHM? Can you PM me your address. I see when I can collect from you. Thanks.

Kidz: Have sms you. Exchange rate set at 1.48 cos my last spree, exchange rate is 1.46 liaoz. So I cant put it at 1.44/5 at the moment.

edj,
Stamford Catering - can taste but their location is quite ulu.. somewhere in Senoko. They waived our food tasting charges coz we confirmed orders with them on same day.
happy.gif

Their food is fusion i wld say. They dun haf the traditional fried rice or bee hoon as staples.. but they haf fusili, pasta, drumlets, puffs, tarts etc instead. All in small portions so quite nice for hi tea la.. can juz grab n eat n chit chat.. no need to struggle wif prawn shells or curry chicken wif bones.. haha

Cocobunz: Can make payment for Party America asap? I am placing orders by tomorrow.

Anymore mummies wanna order from Party America?

Kris and Coconunz: i might be cancelling the spree for Bargain Balloons.

Kris: I will refund you for bargain balloons by offseting it from your Party Supply Direct shipping fees.

Mummies who ordered Mickey Airwalker under batch 2. Item is OOS. Have contacted you seperately on refund. Affected mummies: Kidzkidz, Catherine, Jean.

Edj,

I bought my boy's thermal suit from Mother Works @ great world city, the brand is Konfidence. At first I bought the smaller size which is up to 12 mths..but he can't fit on it, at the end I exchange to a bigger one up to 24 mths, a bit loose but more long lasting, price is $69, but I am a member so entitled to 10% disc. I think mothercare is also selling this brand if I'm not mistaken

<font color="119911">HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL MUMMIES!!!

im so hapi, kerryn managed to walk a good 2m without assist. she so much faster den kelly!

eviangal,
let me noe if u cancel k.</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Gong Xi Fa Cai mummies!!</font></font>
must be a lot more fun as its the april babies FIRST CNY celebrations!!!
wishing everyone happy holidays and happy feasting!!!
see you all at the next gathering!!

Kris and Cocobunz: Will be cancelling the Bargain Balloons spree. Have emailed you.

Mummies who have ordered thru me for Party America, Party Supply Direct, etc. I have contacted you on OOS items and balance funds left after deducting OOS items seperately. If you did not receive any email from me, it means your orders are safe and are in process or on their way in delivery at the moment.

<font size="+1">HAPPY CNY Mummies!</font>

Re: Cake discount
i got a deal from ecreative, 15% off cake with min. 12 cakes ordered. u can view the designs frm www.ecreative.com.sg.

Those who are interested, leave ur name and expected date of delivery so i can send to the person-in-charge. You do not have to decide on the design nw, can decide nearer to the date.

1. Kris - 27/3
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4

Hi, I am from the May 09 thread. Would like to join in the cake discount

1. Kris - 27/3
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
8. cheesecake (08/05)

Very tiring and a bit no CNY mood. Maverick started having high fever on CNY Eve. Brought him to pd. Pd checked no sore throat or flu, no ear infection, everything ok....wanta check his urine but he never urine until 1pm...by then, pd closed for the day. I suspect UTI...took his urine sample &amp; gone to 24 hour clinic. confirm UTI. Took anti-botics.

1st day of CNY...still feverish...temp remained @ 40 despite paracetomol &amp; nurofen every 3 hours. Apetite still ok but very moody...so ended up Maverick &amp; me stayed @ home while hubby took #1 out. Finally, he poo-ed @ 4pm then fever dropped &amp; he can play!

Sorry, 21st Feb is abit tight for me cause have a few visiting to do. Thanks for organising. Let me know if it can't be cancelled.

Positive Focus Trial @ Mother &amp; Child, Tanglin Mall
Date: 21st Febuary 2010
Time: 2-2.30pm
Cost: A discounted rate of $30.00
Deposit needed $180.00

Additional information:

No socks needed (haha)
Tea &amp; coffee facilities available

I will pay for the deposit and Mommies can pay me back. I need to make sure that the the following mommies are confirmed going for the trial. So please let me know? Just copy and paste this list and make an indication beside your names or it will be too difficult for me to keep track.

1. NM (confirmed)
2. Joie
3. Sweet_me (confirmed)
4. Pravina (CONFIRMED)
5. Snowy31 (NOT GOING)
6. P.Seed
7. Pei (confirmed)
8. eviangal (confirmed)
9. Audrey (Confirmed)
10. Rose (confirmed)
11. Baby_may (not going)
12. Sanni (NOT GOING)

Halo All..

wah so fast..CNY is over..well i mean the usual most "visiting days" are over..so tiring...didnt have time to even log in past few days...luckily back to routine now...
happy.gif

KP/Pei,

this friday's lunch is still on?

NM, I can't make it for the trial. Have fun and let me know how it goes.

Deposit needed $180.00

Additional information:

No socks needed (haha)
Tea &amp; coffee facilities available

I will pay for the deposit and Mommies can pay me back. I need to make sure that the the following mommies are confirmed going for the trial. So please let me know? Just copy and paste this list and make an indication beside your names or it will be too difficult for me to keep track.

1. NM (confirmed)
2. Joie (NOT GOING)
3. Sweet_me (confirmed)
4. Pravina (CONFIRMED)
5. Snowy31 (NOT GOING)
6. P.Seed
7. Pei (confirmed)
8. eviangal (confirmed)
9. Audrey (Confirmed)
10. Rose (confirmed)
11. Baby_may (not going)
12. Sanni (NOT GOING)

Hihi, I'm a Apr mummy too, would like to join in for the cake discount.

1. Kris - 27/3
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
8. cheesecake (08/05)
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)

Happy Chinese New Year Mommies!

Just a reminder that the trial is this Sunday. I have just paid for all 7 of us so please no backing out!
happy.gif

Could i get all mommies to p.m me the below details?

Mommy's name:
Baby's name, gender and age.
Email address
Contact number

If any more mommies are interested just P.M me.

1. NM (confirmed)
2. Sweet_me (confirmed)
3. Pravina (CONFIRMED)
4. Pei (confirmed)
5. eviangal (confirmed)
6. Audrey (Confirmed)
7. Rose (confirmed)

<font color="119911">Cath:</font> Oh dear, it muz hv been doubly-tiring for u w CNY preps. Tx God Bb M's ok. Hopefully u all managed 2 hv a gd hol in BKK. U hv a gd rest &amp; we all catch up @ next outing...
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Kris:</font> Give Kerryn a pat on her back! Gd job! Yeah, dunno why Bastion also faster dan his jie2 leh. Btw, does Kerryn walk well on flr? Coz I was comparing notes w Pravina &amp; both our boys enjoys walking &amp; evening 'running' on beds bt when it comes 2 e flr they alternate w crawling... Mine crawls Spider-Man style i.e. kneecaps nvr touch e flr...

<font color="aa00aa">Disneystore.com 25% sale...</font> Orders happily placed. B1's excitedly waiting 4 her pjs -- gd thing e Little Einstein designs had her size coz so many items oledi OOS. Bt managed 2 get those on every1's wishlists. Hopefully xchng rate remains @ 1.44 2 make savings more worthwhile!
biggrin.gif

Hi all the mommies ... I wanna join the cake order too!!

By the way, Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

1. Kris - 27/3
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
8. cheesecake (08/05)
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)
10. ipanpan (10/4)

<font color="0077aa">Cocobunz:</font> B1's cheongsam got ripped along e side b4 CNY. I had stitched e side slits up halfway coz they were 2 high. Dan she wore last Thu @ her CC's CNY Party bt diz active gal was running around w her frenz. B4 I knew it e fabric along e side-piping came apart. Gd thing I got e cheongsam for onli $10... So 4 1st day of CNY B1 wore a brand new Elmo dress whc was white w red roses printed allovr - stl quite festive enuf + appropriate for Valentine's Day
wink.gif

kidzkidz: thanks!

hope i could join u all for lunch this fri! Keping my fingers crossed....

NM: Could I join the trial this sunday? The lesson timing is during Maverick's nap time...hopefully, i could wake him up...so dun pay for me 1st...worst come to worst, i just drop by only...

Audrey: what's the timing for yr #1's aquaducks?? think of signing my #1 up...

Damn....really cannot promise ppl..sigh...doubtful tom I can join for lunch now 8-( babysitter just call to say her fil passed away last night. I have to look after #1 &amp; #2 whole day...

Back