(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

It's good to be RIA (reappear in action). Life has been hectic since day 1 back at work. Endless lessons / consultations / meetings / debriefs / work review / CCA trainings / etc.

Suffered from memory loss, just as when preggy. There's so many times that I left the EBM in the pantry and left without bringing it back home.

Hi Leereiner, please help me update, thanks.

Name: Corine
DOB: 29 Apr 2009
Staying Pl: Pasir Panjang
Working Pl: Teban Gardan
FTWM

Huggies Dry (blue packaging): M/L/XL/XXL
$14.65 per pack @ Giant.

(BP selling at $15.50 per pack. $15 if you buy 5 pack or more)

Marie, thanks for info. I went ahead to buy cos metro having 20% off. Today's the last day. Hope it is a good investment.

Koi,
yar, go check it out. They have one in stainless steel (which includes the chopper Ipanpan mentioned). The one I referring to is a plastic outer one. Is worth it to me, plus its Braun. =)

andrea,yvonne, edj and powerball nice meeting u on fri lunch
happy.gif

rainie and edgar are cute cute too keke!

powerball, thx for doing the sum and lettng me buy the toys at JL at discount.

edi, oh pampers comfort so bad? i'm still using pampers comfort leh..i tot cheap and good.

just went to tampines polyclinic...
for those babies had not taken pneumococal jab...
the nurses advised...take 1st one now...then 2nd one 8 weeks aparts and 3rd one when bb ard 15 mths.

tampines is more exp than jurong... $165 exclude gst per jab

Cocobunz,

hehe, yeah i personally "hate" using pampers comfort on my baby...i find it looks very uncomfortable..esp the sides and also the back is not made of cotton..so it doesnt absorb as well as the others...
For me, i will never go back to pampers cmfort..
happy.gif

Helo mummies,

any idea where to get xmas costume for bb? i am thinking of getting sthing for my bb to wear to xmas party..Thanks

Morning mummies!

I would be @ Sengkang area today for lunch around 1pm. Is it convenient for me to self-collect my items from Eunice Huang(the black undershirt) & Vivien (Multi-vitamins). Pls pm me. Thanks!

good morning mummies,
FYI.
Annual Year-End Warehouse Sale for Educational Toys, Learning Games ....etc.

Learningstore annual warehouse sale at our office / warehouse at
50, Playfair Road, #04-02, Noel Building, Singapore 367995.

a. Saturday 14th Nov -9am to 5pm
b. Saturday 28th Nov - 9am to 5pm
c. Saturday 12th Dec -9am to 5pm

www.learningstore.sg

RE: learningstore.sg
please PM me if you want the email i got from learning store.
Thanx!
got 5-40% disount during the sale..
never been there so any feedback mummies??

edj
I also looking for xmas outfits... will post here if i find nice ones!!

HELP!!
my boy is not sleeping thru the nite at all; bad weekend for me and its affecting me...
any tips to help him sleep thru the nite??

Stiff neck
==========
I noticed my boy always turining to one side and lseeping to one side, so during the vaccine at 4mths I told PD and she said yap his muscles more tense on one side so suggested rehab. But frankly, this boy refuse and he would struggle (Kidz, we can't turn him man, even the physiotherapist say he very strong so suggest e do it when he's sleeping.) Very mild case for my boy but they say better resolve before he turns one else it'll be even more diff to correct.

Kidz, got your email.

Ida what is the angle wipe lobang?

Parvina, my boys still wake up to nurse a few times every night. think he'll be like jiejie, stop that around 1 yr old so I resign to fate liao.

Pravina: It could be yr boy is not fed until he's full or dun sleep enough in the day time so can't sleep thru the night. It happens to me whenever I bring my #2 out in day time. He refuses to finish his milk (too distracted as keeps looking around) & refuses to sleep/nap. Then I know come night time, he sure keeps waking up.

<font face="arial narrow"> <table border=1><tr><td>Apr 09 List</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NickName</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Bb Name</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Staying Pl</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>Rui Han</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Kallang</TD><TD>Upp Boon Keng</TD><TD>FTWM-Clemnti </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patpl</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>Chanessa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marie Kwek </TD><TD>24-Mar</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Compassvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rose ling</TD><TD>26-Mar</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM- FREE on Thu </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya 2715</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD>Sandiya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Akmal Rizqin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairylander</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Cash Ng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberrytea 77</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Matthias Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tktotts</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Rian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Nadia Rei-Ann</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD>Kerryn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>swt2baby</TD><TD>1st Apr</TD><TD>Jarell Mok</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolen78</TD><TD>1st Apr</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>powerball</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Dexter</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonbon (Veronbb)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Caitlyne</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ (Fiona82)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Jayden Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>gallop</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Keene</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denuse Pereira (denizz)</TD><TD>3-Apr</TD><TD>Tasha</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine (tft)</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Maverick</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Jalan Tenaga</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>porkylim</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>N.M (maman)</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Kai</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DC (xcapism)</TD><TD>5-Apr</TD><TD>Eden</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Cara</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iris (irisgirl82)</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jerald</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qianhui</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moogey23</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jade Chan</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipanipan</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Ilyssa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Bt Merah</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Andrea Vu</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kgal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Orchard</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Jewel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kidzkidz</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Sebastian En Ler</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousy_pig (suiching)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Kayven</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynn koh (twittymon)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pei (lemon_tea)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Mikaela</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD><TD>Ave 3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Lyn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4eva</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>edj (milkmostoer)</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Edgar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ow-mummy </TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Chelsey Alyssa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jalan Kayu</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Telok Kurau</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Asher Chen</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgene_queen</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Prudence</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyan</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ultrabeary</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Mea</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eline</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Mitchell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SKS (Sjas)</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Simran</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14-Apr</TD><TD>Raynie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tan (jacrudo)</TD><TD>14-Apr</TD><TD>Gisella</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM- Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claire</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>Javier Kwan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblybride</TD><TD>16-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas J</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Chole</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sh…</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nurik0o0o</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Tiffney</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyLittleWoman</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>Raeann Claire</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>19-Apr</TD><TD>Valene Lai</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moo mum</TD><TD>19-Apr</TD><TD>Yuanji</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>Shevon</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>andrea (andrea1985)</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Winston Zhong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM - TPY </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Coen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Corine's Mum</TD><TD>29-Apr</TD><TD>Corine</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM - Teban Garden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey Lau</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Enya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Bernice</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DTSmummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baked potato</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

<font color="0077aa">hi Leereiner,
here are my details
SMH Nick: Pravina
baby gender: Boy
Baby DOB: 30-04-2009
Baby name: Esan
SG location: AMK/Bishan

Thanx for collating the details!!
=D</font>

Edj, I went to Carrefour. Cannot find the activity table. Think sold out already. Ended up buying the lego set for 4+ as it was cheap.

Think will go back and scout again after the Apec summit is over.

Powerball,

Oh really? so popular ah??? is carrefour still having sale?
anywya, if i go there for my grocery shopping and i happen to see it, i will buy for u? i will sms u if i see it.
wah u bought lego set for 4+, isnt it too early?
happy.gif

So what new toys are u giving Dexter now?
happy.gif

Yep, the sale till 25 Dec. U feel it is worth the money to spend on the activity table? As i have the Haenim playyard and now he not interested in the activity panel already.

I stocked up on the clippo toy fr JL as it was going for $19.90. Cocobunz bought one too. Lego can keep for Dexter or give as birthday present to cousins/friends. Thinking whether want to buy one more Lego since it is cheap. Dexter still playing with Jumperoo, Exersaucer and eating the following - flashcards, stacking cups, playskool car toy, and my hp when he manages to get his hands on it.

powerball: Initially thought it's typo error when u said 'eating flashcards' wahaha...my son also doing same thing. He puts whatever he can lay his hands on into his mouth...

Thanks Leereiner for collating just realise tingting we're staying near each other.

here are my details
SMH Nick: Coral
Baby DOB: 26-04-2009
Baby name: Coen
SG location: Telok Kurau

Leereiner,
thanks for updating!

here are my details
SMH Nick: kittybride
Baby DOB: 09-04-2009
Baby name: Gabriel
SG location: Teban Gardens

Powerball,

Actually if u already have one similar one then maybe dont buy anymore lah..personally i have not let him try the activity table coz i will wait till he can stand before giving it to him...so cant really comment on whether its worth it or not...

As for the eating of flash cards..yes it happens to mine also...plus the seat belt of the high chair and my laptop's cable...everyting he can get hold of, he will savor it happily..

<font color="ff6000">Poweball:</font> Activity table I've discovered is safer 2 give e kid who's standing veri well. Even then kan stl hv lotsa bumps fr falling on2 it or knocking against it. Rite now activity panel's prob safer. Bt if got gd deal kan buy &amp; kp e table 1st
wink.gif

Hi mummies,
those who wanna order angel wipes,
i just received an email 3 x 80 at $5 per bundle.
if $60 got free delivery and also have $10 rebate

Coral and Catherine
thanx for the info!!
my boy just got his jabs on sat and i thot it was cos of that event that he was being cranky and wanting to be held and all..
also tried to feed him till full like ow-mummy suggested and he finishes all his feed and FM/BM and still wakes up.
this morning was the worse ever.. he slapped my hands away when i tried to put in the pacifer. his cries got louder and louder till i picked him up..

<font color="ff0000">Xmas Party for April Mommies </font>

Allo Mummies,
Planning for Xmas party in Dec.
Available dates are
5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
any other dates suggestions, most welcome.
Venues - Please suggest!!

hi mommies, please state which dates you can make it.
please also suggest venues for the party. i'm inquiring at a few places so will post info here
VIPS are our babies and hubbies are most welcome!!!
Please add onto the list!!

<font color="0000ff">Christmas Party
Date: 5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
Venue: ?? (Please suggest!!) </font>

1. Pravina - prefer 5th
2. Eviangal
3. Oshgosh baby (provided she's in Singapore)
4. Catherine
5. Audrey
6. Idaarshad (if my roster permits)
7. SH...(asp_23)
8. LovJ
9. Jean

Xmas Party for April Mommies

Allo Mummies,
Planning for Xmas party in Dec.
Available dates are
5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
any other dates suggestions, most welcome.
Venues - Please suggest!!

hi mommies, please state which dates you can make it.
please also suggest venues for the party. i'm inquiring at a few places so will post info here
VIPS are our babies and hubbies are most welcome!!!
Please add onto the list!!

Christmas Party
Date: 5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
Venue: ?? (Please suggest!!)

1. Pravina - prefer 5th
2. Eviangal
3. Oshgosh baby (provided she's in Singapore)
4. Catherine
5. Audrey
6. Idaarshad (if my roster permits)
7. SH...(asp_23) perfer 5 dec
8. LovJ
9. Jean

parvina, the jabs could be the case...any chang in diet or routine or even temp of the room? My fren's 18mths old also experiencing sleep interuption and it's been like this for the last 3 wks driving her crazy...

KP, just realise the mailing process cause the rice cereal/porridge packs to burst...you might want to caution your customers to check and keep cereal in air-tight container if the bags burst. The burst is not obvious, but if you press it, and realise the air leaks, the bag is prob not air-tight anymore.

Hi Tan,

sorry, do you mean teh 3 x 80 pcs = $5 or each pack of 80pc = $5? I need to buy wipes so am interested.

Coral,
he's been like this for a mth already!! aighs!!
its driving me NUTS!!
started solids like 3 weeks ago, room temp is fine and got the jab last sat... mebbe a tad anxious or somthing .. i dunno.. he appears to be a little moody in the mornings.. like me!!
=]

Pravina, sometimes they switch pattern and then revert back. Now you just have to try to ease him back to his good old sleeping habits. Fingers crossed for you.

ipanpan (ipziee)
Avent products so ex! Shld onli buy during promo, heh.
Where is their office?

Catherine
I din know that if baby did NOT get enough sleep during the day, he won't be able to sleep thru the nite.
How does that work?

For the record my boy oso doesn't sleep thru the nite. And i think it's worse when I'm ard.. =p think he keeps wanting to wake up to nurse

jean : yea.. i usually only buy during isetan/robinson promo ... or last wknd la, philips carnival .. their office is at Toa Payoh, near the new DBSS The peak

<font color="ff0000">Angel Wipes Promo:</font> Itz normal price of $5 per bundle (inside is 3pks x 80pcs/pk). For diz promo, muz order min. $60 for e free delivery &amp; $10 rebate 2 apply (if I read e email rite).

<font color="ff6000">Feeding solids:</font> Kan chk how much some of e bbs eating now? Yday I juz upped B2's cereal to 70ml &amp; juz now gave him 80ml -- he finished all, give or take the amt gotta wipe fr his mouth. His poo's getting more cakey &amp; less paste-like, amt also reducing. Whenever he poos he'l stand up, hold on 2 e cushion, cot &amp; make his 'uh, uh' sound. Once datz ovr I noe kan change him
wink.gif

<font color="119911">New devt:</font> Yday when we lunched out we were able 2 put him in2 e restaurant's Ikea highchair VS one of us hv 2 sling him (we dun bring stroller out much). Ovr e wkend B2 also started 2 do e Gong Xi, Gong Xi gesture + e Kallang Wave - raise both hands up &amp; down. NB: we r nt football fans tho... So his jie-jie's been singing 2 him "If ur happy &amp; u know it... shout 'hooray' " to try &amp; get him 2 raise his hands again
biggrin.gif
Juz now I left him slping on e bed w cushions around him, went out 2 plug my hp 2 charge - told B1 2 kp an eye &amp; call me if he wakes up. Came back 2 e room &amp; she was sitting behind e cushions w him &amp; she had covered him w his blankie. I was veri touched dat she had taken such gd care of him. Bt 10mins later she made me mad by playing on e bed &amp; waking him up
angry.gif

hi hi,

im also curious as to how much is suitable for my kid to take too coz i just started weaning him for the past 2 weeks and i find hes very cranky now. not only is he practically not sleeping in the daytime [most of the time he looks as though he wants to nap, but he doesnt in the end and plays though we try to put him to bed, and sometimes its as little as 30-60min in the daytime], he also tends to be cranky and irritable [such as always wanting attention and to be carried]. at night, he doesnt sleep through the night as he used to, waking up quite a few times, despite us giving him his night milk at his usual timing. im not sure if its the amount we feed him [it ranges from 12-20+ baby teaspoons], the speed we introduced him [we started off with 10tsp, but he polished it off], the times we make him eat [sometimes only], timing [sometimes we catch him when hes tired] or its indigestion [coz we do see a fair bit of undigested carrots and papayas in his poo]. any mummies having the same problems and can help?

DTSmummy: maybe bb is teething? or mayb not enuff feed? as in e amt of solid food u give him.. chelsey was like tt also.. but its becuz she need more feed... so i give her more milk feed , esp e last feed i increase e milk... as for the poo, she also will poo out wad she ate the day b4, example spinach , next day the poo haf all the lil bits of spinach, but i guess its normal for bb to poo em out.. cuz their stomach still small... mayb u can try pureeing it to a smoother texture?

<font color="119911">Ow Mummy:</font> Chelsea poo-action juz like my B1 -- face turns veri red &amp; under eyes also like swollen a bit. Best part is she'll run 2 her hide in a corner, rite now itz besides e bbcot so we kant c or catch her. Diz makes potty training her 2 poo tough, she's ok 2 pee on potty tho...

<font color="0000ff">Teething:</font> Juz now B2 was sucking my finger &amp; I felt sharp edges - realised one of his teeth on lower gum has finally broken thru e surface. May b why he running fever on &amp; off.

Back