(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

3WK OLD--- hehehe…oh we shared Fitti…. Forget liao…. How’s ur bb? & sure I can collect beanie for you  u stay near buangkok.. nearby Eunice also..

Eviangal…. So I will collect for Eunice & 3wkold ok….

Leereiner,.. what sizes are u looking at.. I came across one with my regular BP seller before leh…

Powerball – u keen to try out the milkbags that I have been using and now recommend for kidzs to try – since KP’s lasinoh OOS - it is ziplock as well and I have used 100++ milkbags liao… its quite good leh…no leakage so far – but the words in thai.. there was a BP earlier on this and I actually still buying frm her offline… collecting ten rolls today …1 roll = 20 bags – or you still keen in Lasinoh – try twinkletotts.. she mite have stock.

Kidzs.. pm or sms me ur address ok?? Will check postage price for you

Hi Eviangal, I made payment to your account, pls check. Thanks once again for helping
happy.gif
I will like to collect from you, if i'm not wrong, u stay at sembawang? Me too ... pls email to [email protected] to arrange for collection. Cheers!

<font color="119911">eviangal,
my order as below:
3 COLOUR CROCHET CAP $7.90
1. Dark Pink x 1
3. Dirty Green x 1

PLAIN CROCHET CAP $10.90
6. Red x 1
10. Off White x 1

PLAIN SUNHAT $6.90
2. Dark Pink x 1 (S : 6-12 mths )

3D BEAR PILOT HAT $8.90
5. Blue Teddy Bear x 1 (L : 9-24 mths)

BUTTON BEANIE $7.90
1. Blue
2. Red

Let me noe hw much to trf to u k. will collect frm u when we meet for lunch one of these friday.</font>

thanks ida...my bb okie just always got blocked nose.
sad.gif

eviangal....thanks for coordinating.
pls minus off the postage and pass my items to ida. thanks.
To Account DBS Savings Plus
033-1-067739 eviangal
Amount S$16.83
Transaction Reference 2537216784

kris..... if u want me to collect for u also.. no probs.. then i can pass to u? ..

3wk old.. like my elder boy.. coz follow his dad.. got blocked nose.. but now much better when is a toddler
happy.gif
- will arrange meet up once i have collected frm her ok?

Hi Eviangal,

Can you please help me order the following:
- 3 Colour Crochet cap $7.90: No. 1 Dark Pink
- Plain Headband $7.90: No. 4 Light Pink and No.17 Purple
- SUnhat $6.90: Yellow M size.
How much do i have to transfer to you?
thanks so much for coordinating and getting us the discounts
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
sorrie to disturb.. im an early childhood trained ex childcare tchr n have becum a SAHM aft i've given birth to my boy tis yr.. i would like to continue with my passion of being with children, therefore i've decided to go into babysitting.. if anyone is looking for a baby sitter in the east.. pls feel free to contact me thru my email : [email protected]..

Thank you for yr time!

hi eviangal,

these are my orders. sorry its a bit late. thanks for coordinating! =)

1) multistripe beanie $7.90. Colour: 7. Sea Blue Black. Size: 1-6 yr old

2) bear pilot hat $8.90. Colour: Coffee. Size: L: 8-24 mths

after discount: total: $14.30

i will collect from seller at jurong east MRT.

Kris, Ow Mummy, Idaar and Baked Potato: Pls make payment to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 asap. I am placing orders tomorrow morning.

Idaar: Would you like me to pass your orders, Eunice and 3wkold to one of the Sengkang mummies? Easier for you. No need to travel all the way to Sembawang.

Baked Potato: How would you like to collect your item?

Mommy of Gems: You stay in Sembawang too? That's great! Glad to know another Sembawanger.. =)

Hi mommies
I am very new to this forum and is very amazed by so many of you who can stay so active at this forum despite that we are all still taking care of our 6mths old little one
happy.gif
Does April Mommies forum has a list to share with newbie like me on all our bb birthday in april 2009? boy/girl? and name? It will be very interesting info to know ... Here is my info, my little gal birthday falls on 9th April, her name is Jewel
happy.gif
That's y my user name is 'mommy of gems' Hope to know more mommies here! Cheers!

Eviangal: Yap, staying at Sembawang Road, is there alot of april mommies in sembawang too?? Guess we can easily catch up at sembawang shopping mall or bottle tree park with our bbs one day
happy.gif

Mommy of Gems: Welcome. Your dd's name is rather unique. Jewel. Nice name.

There are a few Sembawang mummies in this area. Not as many as those in Sengkang though.. Two of the Sembawang mummies are teachers. Hence, seldom login due to busy schedule. There are a few mummies in Yishun.

Well.. we can still try to create a gathering in Sembawang Park though. =)

Thanks Audrey! There are 5 babies born on the same day as my gal Jewel, so cute ... Can imagine the effort went throught o compile that list in May.

Thanks Eviangal, yap, I look forward to see you soon when I drop by to collect the stuffs.

<font color="ff0000">NEW APR MOMMIES:</font> Aloha!

<font color="119911">Mommy of Gems:</font> My B2's born on 9th Apr whc's also my b'day
biggrin.gif
Delivered @ Mt A.

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">APR MOMS LIST:</font></font> Kan trouble som1 2 update 2 list w newer Apr Moms' particulars? I'm lousy @ diz so won't vltr
kao_sticktongue.gif
Bt I won't arrow either
kao_wink.gif

<font color="0000ff">Eviangal:</font> Sori, juz PM u w beanies order + trasferred $ oledi. Pls let me noe if kan capture in x, tx! Veri tempted 2 get more bt I ordered reversible bucket hats 4 both of them 2... sigh

<font color="ff6000">B2 Appetite:</font> Returned yday &amp; he had abt 40ml of rice cereal &amp; pumpkin mixed w BM. He also likes plain pumpkin. Started giving him Gerber puffs last Thu n initially he had a veri kang-khor look as he ate bt stl finish e 10pcs i gave. Self-feeding this abt 50% success rate as his pincher grip nds more training - whc is other thing e puffs r gd 4
wink.gif

Hello to everyone, it's been a long time since i've posted anything. Since working &amp; studying again, i really find it's hard keep up with the thread ahaha, so fast!

Anyway, I would like to share some info on purees since now most of our babies are on purees n cereals rite. Cos my girl went for a jab last wk, and doc asked what she has been eating so far. Told him, rice cereal, pumpkin, sweet potato, n banana. Then he reminded me that I should not give bb too much of pumpkin, carrot n papaya, cos if eaten regularly, it can make baby to look 'yellow'.
It's not anything serious tho, cos these fruits contains lots of betacarotene.

Here's a link i found, which i think it's quite good for us mommy to read
happy.gif

http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetails.aspx?p=114&amp;np=302&amp;id=1927#top

http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/carrot-baby-food.html (food recipes)

<font color="0077aa">Ipanpan:</font> 'allo, 'allo! Long x no hear or c! Yeah, dun wan bb 2 turn yellow. In high sch I had a fren who went on diet &amp; ate 2 much carrots + drank carrot juice til she reali turned yellowish! Yikes! Tx 4 e link, u take care &amp; join in another outing when u kan
wink.gif

Hi

Can anyone advise me how to delete my earlier posts? Need to delete some posts that I accidentally posted. Too tired last night.

kidzskidz: in the next few years, u will b bz planning children party on ur own bday
happy.gif
my gal delivered in Gleneagles.

My gal started solids for 1.5mths, she has daily lunch - rice cereal and for dinner (alternate days)- pumpkin+sweetcorn / carrot+sweetcorn / sweet potato+sweetcorn. Run out of ideas for her, tried spinach and peas, it's a struggle to feed her.

ipanpan: seems like all the food i gave will make her turn yellowish :p did your PD give any suggestion for subsitutes?

<font color="119911">Gems:</font> My B1's turning 3 in Feb, i oledi thinkg shd hv party 4 her CC class or nt. Diz yr was cake + give out loot bags...
happy.gif

Mommy of gems,

yeah most of the food suitable for 6mths and above seem to be all yellowish...so what can we do? i was just looking at my freezer, its carrots, pumpkin and sweet potato...YES all yellow...
happy.gif

Powerball,

no i didnt make the reservation. I think no need lah...whoever goes earlier just get a table for 5 plus space for 5 prems? haha...that will be quite a scene to watch...see u there..i think shd be quite easy to recognise all of u lah (since this is the 1st time i am meeting all of u)...coz all will be carrying a baby rite?
happy.gif

<font color="666600">kidszkidz: Xander also just learnt to pinch his puffs n self feed.
happy.gif
Sebastian will learn very fast...no worries.</font>

Rode: Can. But can you transfer your funds soon? I need to place order real soon.

Can you help me inform Kris and Ow mummy to transfer payment too? Still short of their payment. (dont have their contacts).

Thanks.

babymum, eviangal, do u all remember the shipping cost plus item cost? I checked with the BP seller for our popular sleeveless tees and his cost is:

For 37020 S/L Bodysuits Print 5Pk
Yes we have immedaite stock. 12-18M, they print it as 18M
24M is actually 18-24mths
The price is $15.50 for 37020.

Kids,Marie.I read on the packaging of Gerber puff that babies who are ready for the puff are those who can crawl with their stomach away from the ground. Can your babies crawl like that yet?

Oh, I just checked babymall online - and they cost 8.99usd, after 20% off, this item will cost ard 10.80sgd, meaning $4.70sgd for shipping, which is not that attractive hor? Babymum, how much was shipping per item? Think only like 2-3sgd per item rite?

Edj, i not bringing bb as difficult to shop w bb. Plus trying to go to Expo first before going down to Centrepoint. Whoever gets a table first then just sms each other.

Regarding the Gerber puffs, Dexter "pui" back at me when i gave one to him. Sigh.

powerball, u wanna park at my place then u can save on parking?:p Unless u dun mind walking over though, but if it rains here its open air carpark, no shelter:p

KP, i take a rain check on the parking offer. Going to buy the clippo toy fr JL, etc so don't want to carry too many things as by then sure tired one.

U at home come and join the lunch lah!

<font face="trebuchet ms"> nothing to do @ work so do up the table... keke TESTING...

let me know of your updates for new comer hor...

<table border=1><tr><td>Apr 09 List</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NickName</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Bb Name</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Staying Pl</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>Rui Han</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Upp Boon Keng</TD><TD>Kallang</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patpl</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>Chanessa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marie Kwek </TD><TD>24-Mar</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Compassvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rose ling</TD><TD>26-Mar</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya 2715</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD>Sandiya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Akmal Rizqin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairylander</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Cash Ng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberrytea 77</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Matthias Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tktotts</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Rian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Nadia Rei-Ann</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD>Kerryn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>swt2baby</TD><TD>1st Apr</TD><TD>Jarell Mok</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolen78</TD><TD>1st Apr</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>powerball</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Dexter</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonbon (Veronbb)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Caitlyne</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ (Fiona82)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Jayden Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denuse Pereira (denizz)</TD><TD>3-Apr</TD><TD>Tasha</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine (tft)</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Maverick</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Jalan Tenaga</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>porkylim</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DC (xcapism)</TD><TD>5-Apr</TD><TD>Eden</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Cara</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iris (irisgirl82)</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jerald</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qianhui</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moogey23</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jade Chan</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Andrea Vu</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kgal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Orchard</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Jewel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kidzkidz</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Sebastian En Ler</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousy_pig (suiching)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Kayven</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynn koh (twittymon)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pei (lemon_tea)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Mikaela</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD><TD>Ave 3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Lyn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4eva</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ow-mummy </TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Chelsey Alyssa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jalan Kayu</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Telok Kurau</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Asher Chen</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgene_queen</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Prudence</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyan</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ultrabeary</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Mea</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eline</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Mitchell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SKS (Sjas)</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Simran</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14-Apr</TD><TD>Raynie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claire</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>Javier Kwan</TD><TD>b</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblybride</TD><TD>16-Apr</TD><TD>Chole</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas J</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sh…</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nurik0o0o</TD><TD>19-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>Shevon</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Coen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey Lau</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Enya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipanipan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DTSmummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>edj</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moo mum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baked potato</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyLittleWoman</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table></font>

Back