(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

And this is the travel cot I got!
It's POP UP!

http://www.getprice.com.au/Baby-Nation-Pea-Pod-Pop-Up-Cot-Gpnc_222--33929916.htm

KP, I wana let bb sleep by himself.. and have a safe place to play around in during my travel.. so have to bring along a travel cot.
Quite nice and light. SG doesn't hv such nice colours though.

Thanks for the info on the strollers!! Which bassinate seats are the best ah??

Eunice, infant airtickets cost $160 each. With infant food and a bassinate! That's for SQ not sure abt the other airlines though
happy.gif

KP, I bought munchkin duckies....

Then oshgosh asks me how I am going to inflate it.... I totally forgot abt it!!

Pumpkinseed, u blow? Or u brought along the air pump??

pumpkinseed! Haha.. u r def welcome to come over and "bio" my purchases tmr when the delivery man arrives!!!

Sigh.. why is it not delivered tdy?!!! I'm home leh! Tmr gotta go back to work liaoz..

babymummy, told you already, no need for Skip Hop wipes case. Just get the huggies one from Sydney, and get me one too please hee hee.
I blew up the duck on my own. It's quite easy. Or get hubby to do it! I'm going to exchange my duck for the Safety Firts inflatable tub, I think it's bigger.

I won't be joining this Thurs.

cereals collecting tomorrow so please collect from me after that. Will be at home tomorrow. Thurs at home in morning, Pasir Panjang in afternoon, Fri at home all day except 11am-2pm and 6pm onwards.

<font color="aa00aa">Marie,his first feed is about 9am.Interval can be between 3 hours to 5 hours.Usually for daytime,interval is 3 and a half to 4 hours,occasionally 5 hours if he over-sleep.We feed on demand,if we feed on time,and he's not in a mood to drink,have to wrestle him for 1 and half hr to feed 120ml!! </font>

<font color="aa00aa"> BOOO, skid hop case OOS! Just when I decided I want to get 1.Shld have bought it that day!

Pseed,what does the huggies case look like? Chio or not? I'm very particular about my things one,all must look nice nice :D</font>

Rose it's simple pearlised white like the normal huggies wipes but travel size. What I like is that I can decorate with my own stickers, ribbons etc. Can personalise!

Rose, my boy about the same case as u. If he is not hungry, he will wrestle and wrestle as if feed him poison.

He will take his first feed between 7.30am-8.30am
then about 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

Btw 2-4am he will be very hungry. If we dream-feed at 12MN, he can last till about 6.30am.

Sometimes I also dream feed cos have to work next day but if dream-feed usually he dun take as much as when he wake up hungry.

Marie, why is it not good to dream-feed?

<font color="aa00aa">bb mummy,collapsible bowl ,i like!! As for the inflatable basin,it's for tablet sterilizing right? Not hot water sterilizing tight?

jac,i dunno how to count justin how many weeks.He was born on 26 mar.Thought i should wait until 6 months ie 26 Sep?</font>

Hi mummimes,

Pls excuse this interruption. I've the following items to sell, if interested, pls PM me. Thanks!

- Friso gold 1 (0-6 months) 900g, expiry 28 May 2010. Selling at $20 only (usual retail at NTUC is $29.90)

- Safety First Car Seat Mirror: to be attached to back seat so that you can view baby in your rear mirror. Selling at $10 only (retail price approx $16).

Self collection at Boon Lay or Harbourfront (Sundays only)

Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">mousy pig,yalo,nowadays I just wait for justin to complain.complain softly also not accurate.Once he "really" complain,then we start to make milk and feed him,then he can finish his milk within 10 mins
happy.gif
</font>

p.seed : that's d one I Like, the Blossom farm play thingie .. but then my sis mentioned, can only use for a while, cos if baby too big, then cannot fit ord? *haiz* if after 70% disc quite cheap rite ahaha

lilmoo : when did u buy your cereal? My sis also bought Healthy times for her kids!! So scary!!!!

bbmummy : whr to get this collapsible bowl!! Looks very FUN ahaha

rose: justin is 22wks n 5 days old.. 6mths= 24 wks.. its about there..actually for me, i think its ok to start bb on semi solid so long as they r rdy...=)

P.seed, the playmat you order from wok or ssw? Im still waiting for my.

The skid hop case you all taking about is good? Will the wipes dry up?

dodos: e skip hop case, i filled it up wuth wipes last saturday until today still wet..dunno wen will dry up..haha.. i count by weeks cuz i find it more accurate, cuz every mth haf diff number of days..so most of the times is +- 2 weeks.. but to me wadever new things i let bb try i will c if she is rdy..if she don wan i aso wont force her...

i also dunno weeks one.. Sotong..

Tomorrow is 5 months old.. So happy...

Normally my baby fuss in the middle of the night when he sleep too early..

If he sleep at 8 pm, he will wake up @ 3 am.. so normally i let sleep @ 10 pm .. so he will wake up at 6 plus for his first feed...

eunice: i guess its nt so easy to warm all the contents evenly.. esp for frozen food, we haf to warm it up thoroughly, den let it cool b4 serving. we cant warm to the temp we wan..

eunice: yes i do batch of purees..can jus take out the cube then warm it in microwave or jus put into food warmer.. but i normally put in hot water first den open up n pour content into avent via cup n warm cuz i can feed frm the cup.. i will bring the cube down 1 night b4 (thaw) cuz i find it difficult to warm food direct from freezer...

<font color="ff0000">powerball</font>
i'm keen to order B3000 pink colour.. so how? are u co-ordinating for eastsiders?
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">marie</font>
oh why not advisable to dream feed ah? i follow a book and it encourages dream feed.. which i hv been following.. and so far, bb has been able to sleep through the nite..

i dream feed her at 11pm every nite.. and she drinks finish (abt 160 - 180ml), then sleep through..
and i will wake up at 7am, and feed her even though she doesn't cry... she will also drink, sometimes half asleep, but most of the time will wake up halfway thru..
then once finish, i change her diapers and put her back to sleep, and she will sleep until abt 9am..
at nite, she sleeps at ard 8.30 to 9pm... so effectively, she sleeps fr 9pm to 9am everday..with 2 feeds, one at 11pm and one at 7am

o.. ow_mummy , sound very troublesome to prepare the puree.. still have to warm etc..

must give the baby warm food.. can we prepare 1 serving and just give to them..

Anyway, for puree, baby can eat till how many months??

Feeling very tired and frustrated so came in to vent...

I was not feeling well on friday. Feverish, indigestion &amp; wanta vomit but I took 2 panadol &amp; endure until 7pm as a lot of paperworks &amp; deadlines to clear. Over the weekend, my stomach still give me problems. Monday, I really cannot tahan &amp; went to see doc.

I informed my superior at 5am, called school at 6.40am! I even informed several of my colleagues to ensure that the day can run smoothly! Then at 7.30am, school called me &amp; demanded an explanation why I DUN INFORM ANYONE!?!? I'm like....

I was unwell, vomiting &amp; the school called 3 TIMES! Not asked whether I'm well BUT WHY I DUN CALL...WHO did I inform. My home phone no?!? WHY I'm SICK?!?! I cried....I cried on the way to see doctor....

Oshgosh, i don't mind consolidating for Eastsiders/mummies who want to collect fr my place if we can hit $200. We still short of around $100 to get free delivery leh. I ordering JCG500P - $40 &amp; Leak-Proof Food Jar B3000 - $33 . Plus your order of Leak-Proof Food Jar B3000 $33. Total now only $106.

Any mummies wants to buy and collect fr my place in the East? I usually have someone at home except sat/sun during dinner time.

<font color="ff0000">catherine</font>
why the ppl in ur school so horrible one??? dun be sad...

<font color="ff0000">rose</font>
the book says no need, but i scared cos she sleeps in her own room..so i still burp.. sometimes she will oepn eyes sleepily, sometimes she still sleep while i burp... will take longer time to burp if she's sleeping but i make sure i hear at least 1 burp b4 i put her down again..
anyway even if her eyes open, she still v sleepy, so she usually goes back to sleep after her milk...

<font color="ff0000">powerball</font>
i dun mind to collect fr u place if can save on delivery, let me know if can reach $200 okie?
hey eastsiders, we need more orders for the thermos
happy.gif

Audrey,
must be very happy hor, finally gotten the Bumbo seat leh, keke.
happy.gif

Catherine,
oh dear, I seriously think your school is pretty screwed in this sense. Your RO should have spoken up for you too. I really think you should consider a transfer to keep your sanity... take care.

Rose,
if Justin is hungry at 7pm, you can just feed him some milk, say 80-100ml, then around 9pm give him a full feed then he should be able to sleep through. Always remember this, most babies wake up in the middle of the night not because they are really hungry, but because it's a habit.
I wipe my girl at 9pm, feed her 180ml at 9.20pm, then she will fall asleep by 10pm and sleeps till 7am. I don't think age and weight is a factor cos my girl is one of the youngest and lightest here. If Justin wakes up in the middle of the night, try to give him pacifier or if he doesn't cry loudly, just let him fuss a bit to fall back into sleep. Soon he will realise that it's pointless to wake up in the middle of the night.

Pampers Active Baby Promotion at NTUC till 2 Sep ONLY!

Hi mummies,
I just came back from NTUC, realised that there is a promotion going on for the Pampers Active Baby M and L sizes! It's the new edition, packaging with more green colour, and with balloon stretch.
Two packets for $44.95 (usual price $62.60), please go get them by tomorrow if you are interested!
happy.gif

My maid and I lugged two bags of M size Pampers back with lotsa groceries keke...

Rose, I got the collapsible bowl from pet lovers.
happy.gif
Passion card enjoys 5% discount. Citibank card 10% min $20 purchase. The bowl costs $19.90.

Btw, I just came back from punggol plaza. Had the chai chee noodle house noodles.. and I vomitted everything out.. I suspect the food isn't clean.. Mummies in the NE, avoid it!!!

The lady was supposed to serve the soup with the zi chai to the old lady infront of me.. but somehow, she put it aside and served her another bowl.. when it's my turn next, she gave me that bowl of soup that was rejected initially. I asked her why... she says the zi chai was broken into bits hence she didn't serve her... then she throw one square piece in to pacify me.. I was so hungry and hence didn't bothered much.. I think I shd hv.. Reminds me of the toilet bowl days during my pregnancy!! EEKS!
sad.gif

HLW, how much your bb weighs now?? Hee i really hope to find a bb that weighs lighter than mine!!

I also dream feed at 11pm... and my boy wakes at 5am or 6am to feed. And he is REALLY very hungry one.. probably coz he nv feed enuff during the day. Still trying very hard to move his timing to 7am.

Pumpkinseed, thanks for the update on the cereal, think i'll pass cos more interested in the rice cereal which is OSS and also the expiry date for the other one is too near, afraid can't finish..

Lovj, my bb also born on 2 April, I remembered there were a few that were born on that day too.. I also have not started solid yet, think maybe in Oct then start.. probably start with baby rice cereal 1st, my 2 older girls also started on that.. But now have so many more brand choices than before.

Lilmoo, thanks for sharing the healthy times story, really gross!! But timely for us as I think most mummies are abt to start giving solid soon.. think i will transfer the cereal to a tupperware once the box is open so can check the content.

Eunice, re: pampers active, not true leh, I bought from NTUC promo before and got urine indicator. Maybe must check if the packaging got say "with balloon stretch"? I have a pack that did not have that and it turned out no urine indictor.. HLW can check if the ones that you just bought from the promo have urine indicator or not?

babymum, wah, sian, infant dun occupy a seat still must pay ah? How many miles required for infant if i am redeeming? Bassinet seats are always the first rows in economy class with more leg space lor, if u have a bb, they will definitely assign u the seat one, unless too many infants on the plane lor..:p Y not u choose ur seats online first??

rose, eh, reddish like rashes lor, mostly on the stomach, got some on the hands, face, legs too but not the back. But the next day big improvement liao an 3rd day no more! 2nd day after the jab becos of the rashes i brought him to see the GP that jabbed him then next to the PD cos i still worried lor, cos dunno whether GP really knows how to see! The when PD saw it was immediately diagnosed as no big deal lor:p

KP, I've alr chosen the seat. Just wondering if I shd get the corner ones or the centre ones.. the economy one just after biz class or in the next section.

i don't think there is redemption for bb. U redeem your own tix first then call the Krisflyer no to add on the infant seat.
happy.gif
I suggest you check the flight to see if bassinate seats are available first with the c'm service.

Catherine, some of them are veri insensitive ones.. don be too upset....

HLW, veri veri super super sorri.. initially say taking the things from u today.. but mad rush..cos went to buy hp and after come back have to get ready to go istana.. then i left ur no in old hp.. Ah.. so cant contact u.. realli paisei for making u wait at home.. Just reached home so better info u..realli veri paisei... maybe will get from u on fri or sat.. when u available? realli super sorri leh..

LovJ, mine is 6.2kg only at 4.5mths!!

Sigh, i'm running in and out of the bathroom for so many times. Vomit and vomit.. yet still has to pump milk bef i rest...

I guess the EBM isn't containminated right?
Are there medication for food poisoning that is safe for lactating moms? I'll NEVER ever going to eat at the foodcourt in punggol plaza again!

<font color="119911">im finali hm after gg out wif kelly for the whole day.

bbmum,
dat store is quite famous n my frenz nv fell to eat their ba chor mee for bfast and so far so gd. hope ur tummy will get better soon else veri tiring to pump.</font>

Back