(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

KP, i agar agar the head circumference from the last 3M checkup loh heee..

I order L size leh.. think Jovan got a BIG head...

Lucky the mummy has a small head.. so can fit the girl's picnic hat HAHA

<font color="aa00aa">bb mummy,u mean u order size m for the beanie?!! Justin also got big head leh,but it says M is until 10 months leh...Die,i'm so confused now!! Rin,you ordered b4 right? any comment/advice on sizing?</font>

Rose, at least I order big, can wear longer loh... else I can also tack tack abit by the sides to make it smaller. The measurements for L before stretch is about his head size leh..

If too small, too tight oso not comfy leh.. I think M size should be appropriate lah.. I am KS mommy... buy big big first hahaha...

Jialat.. the shopping craze is back..

calling for ow_mummy!! U very busy ya?? When u wanna collect your babymall stuff?? Or u wan me to post it out if you are busy?? Hee paging for you just in case u my SMS/email doesn't reach u.

moogey,
I am innocent leh!! The links are flying all over the page.. beckoning at me.

HAHAHA....

Sometimes I wonder.. if other month's mummies shop as much as april mummies.. we work as a TEAM even when shopping!! ho ho ho

FYI

we are still doing the size of pillow. However, still there are additional charge. pls find the charges as follow:

for 4 items and above 10% discount with (Every 4 pillowcase there will be $5 custom made fee)
e.g : order 4 item pillows : $16.80 x (10%) = $15.10 + $1.25 (custom made fee) = $16.35 each
pillowcase only : $12.80 x (10%) = $11.50 (there will be no custom made fee charge , must with a purchase if 1 set of beansprout pillow)

for 10 items and above 15% discount with (Every 5 Pillowcase there will be $5 custom made fee)
e.g : order 10 pillows : $16.80 x (15%) = $14.30 + $1 (custom made fee) = $15.30 each
pillowcase only : $12.80 x (15%) = $10.80 (there will be no custom made fee charge, but must with a purchase of 1 set of beansprout pillow)

the size will be 45cm x 15cm.

apologies that we are unable to wavie off the custom made fee, as our material price are going up. hope u understand.

I received orders from Ow_mummy, bb_mummy and Rose, who else have PM me yet listed here
happy.gif
Once I finish I will send out the list to u all for verification!

oshgosh_baby,
Yes, I am still consolidating
happy.gif

<font color="ff3399">bbmum, i kinda regret not getting the nuby plush cow haha.. cos i tot cait had alot of toys alr.. hmm but now i realised she not attached to all of them.. she v cool cool type.. need to find her special chou chou soon! kiki

Rin, thanks for ur concern! hee.. i'm fine actually n learning to deal with all these matters lor.. part n parcel of working life n growing up.. u just realise that not all colls can become friends...
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">I'm back!</font> He pooed, bathed, changed, fed and asleep now!
wink.gif
He's growing so fast I had to upgrade his wardrobe again. Now when I put him in2 e Combi glider can reali tell he's longer coz like almost touching the edge. I gotta clean out B1's playpen for B2 soon. Y'day gave let him wear this ubber cute slpsuit my sis got fr HK -- Eric Carle's Hungry Catepillar. Chk out my FB for the pic. Add me in: [email protected]

ah... 1 more week left before i start work.
oredi feeling sianz liao, dun know can cope or not coz 4 months at home with kiddos only. hope i dun burst out in babytalk with the adults! ahahaa...

bb_mummy: The toy looks cute! Now Kaylene's favourite is the leapfrog counting pal..it nvr fails to make her smile..I'm so happy wif the buy..she loves caterpillar..i have another caterpillar soft toy, she oso likes it..wil always try to tok to it..lol..and wen I switch to the classical music mode, it soothes her down and helps her to slp, doesn't work all the time but at least it helps..

Rose: I bought the personalised beanie..I took M size also. The beanie is reali nice, with the diamond bling bling but it's like too long on top, duno how to explain so my mum might be helping me to sew it..the size fits her. It's stretchable..u mite wana get L size if u wan to fit Justin longer but den ar, maybe L size is even longer, not wider.

Kidz: u mean there's a eric carle's hungry caterpillar slpsuit..aiyo, so cute ar..tink my bb wil love it next time...

Bonbon: True, in fact, to me, colleagues are colleagues..I do tok to dem, but we seldom go out together, only a few..

<font color="666600">Rin: Xander also love the counting pal.
happy.gif
I want to buy the beanie..but Xander's initial is X.O. ma chiam selling XO lor. LOL</font>

ya.. i think i will consolidate babymall orders.. saw a few stuff that i want to get. any mummies keen pls pm me just in case i miss out anything on the thread.

Marie, I din do initial.I did Kay instead but there was a mistake, they put the dots in so she refunded me but gave me the wrong one as well.. ha..XO is funny..mine's KT, oso nt very nice..

<font color="aa00aa">marie,what size you buy? Audrey,what size you buy? Just want to check what other mummies are buying,hope I wont regret getting M</font>

Marie Kwek,
Received your email
happy.gif

Rose,
I want to buy Plain Beanie, only S and M size available, so I pick M, stated for 10mth ~ 12 yrs old, 22cm*16.5cm. If you want same size as mine, then you have to pick L for your beanie.

2735100.jpg

hello mummies..
long time never come in to post..
c tat lotsa mummies back to work already n today's topics r mostly on shopping again haha..

moogey, i may want to order more stuff from babymall..the batch tat i ordered thru bb_mum are supposed to be for 6-9 mths but size seems a bit small, my girl can fit now, she end up having too many cloths for now but nothing much when she is into her 6-9 mths..will pm u..

dodos, raynie is 3 mths 2 wks now, she is abt 7kg, 63cm..a bit bui..

wat u ordered for yor mermaid??

i ordered mostly bodysuit, the sleep suit fit nicely, the sleeveless body suit a bit long but i will let her wear now cos if not later it will be too tight liao..

<font size="+1"><font color="666600">Re: Mass Gathering
Date: 31 July 2009 (Fri)
Time: 12noon onwards
Venue: Marie's Humble Home
Food: Delivery food-Pizza/KFC/Any Suggestions?</font>
</font>

<font color="666600">1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Rose
4. Ow_mum
5. Pat
6. KP
9. </font>

<font size="+1"><font color="666600">Re: Mass Gathering
Time: 12noon
Venue: Marie's Humble Home(Sengkang-Compassvale St)
Food: Delivery Food/PotLuck??)</font>
</font>

<font color="666600">1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Rose
4. KP
5. Owmum
6. Pat
9. </font>

<font color="aa00aa"> i vote delivery

Re: Mass Gathering
Food: Delivery Food/PotLuck??)

1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Rose -pizza
4. KP
5. Owmum
6. Pat
9. </font>

Re: Mass Gathering

1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Rose -pizza
4. KP
5. Owmum
6. Pat
7. Catherine (can only arrive after 1pm) - delivery

bonbon, jam's here, not dead yet but almost keke..
started work at 8.30am, start sales meeting at 9am till 10.30am, then immediately another meeting for handover till 12pm...wah lao, i din even have a drop of water or bite since I woke up at 6.30am loe.
sad.gif

somemore lots of information to pass to me cos 2 colleagues are leaving this wed and sister me gonna take over all their work...

coming back and seeing all new colleagues does help man...cos i think some of you know what i mean haha, not convenient to post here..keke..

miss my bb so much, rush back home after client meeting, cab fare $23!! wooohooo!!! claim from company, dun care

wah, lots of buying going on ah, how come never include me???!!!

rin, audrey,

This fri we go Marie's place instead??Re: Mass Gathering

1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Rose -pizza
4. KP
5. Owmum
6. Pat
7. Catherine (can only arrive after 1pm) - delivery
8. Pei

Kidz,

I don't have the pattern for the dog I made because I copied directly onto the cloth :p The person who has the pattern and who taught me to sew is a Mar mommy. If you are interested in her sewing class or products, you can pm me and I will give you her facebook addy.

pumpkin,

Marie stays at Sengkang if I am not wrong. Sorry, don't think I can join you tomorrow. How about I pop over to your place after 10th Aug and we can have a short massage session and a tete-a-tete too
happy.gif
I also have no allowance - think it's a western thingy.

KP,

wah, you onz sia, all the way to marie's place
happy.gif

BPs etc

I ordered sooo much stuff that I am blur liao. Can't really remember what I ordered lor...hurhurhur

Back