(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Hi Pei,

i have Pigeon milkpack Ziplock to sell.. are you interested? i bought it at mother works @ $17.90, i sell you $15. Never open b4.

PM me if you r interested!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">kittybride,my maid has no experience in looking after bb.But she is very good natured,has good attitude and very willing to learn.Has a lot of initiative too,will look around for work to be done.So much initiative that i had to ask her not to everyday wash our clothes and wash toilets or else we will go pok with our utilities bill!
Maid salary$350
Levy $170
Agency Fee $590
insurance $100+
All in all,we calculated maid's exp per month is 1K</font>

Bonbon:
Just for info, Corine started off choking while I BF her. This happened about 2-3 days before she started coughing. So do be careful when bb starts to choke too often.

Kris:
The doc at NUH said Corine having throat inflammation, that's why keep coughing. She has phlegm inside too. Gave her nasal drops. I've applied for 2 days liao, but not sure if Corine is getting any better. So have you brought your girl to the doc yet?? Hope she's ok.

Catherine:
How did your PD suck out the mucus? Corine is having blocked nose with cough, but sound more of phlegm than mucus. I just want to get those sticky stuff out from her throat!!! She's suffering so badly.

rose,
your maid is indo or filipino?
lucky to have 1 that has the qualites you described! can let me know which agency u went to? got contact? can PM me?

<font color="666600">Rose: U lucky lor. If i have #2 then I'll get a helper.
happy.gif
Now MIL still can manage alone. This fri u gg right? I got ur Hello Kitty Bottle from Rin..I'll bring it for u.</font>

papaya123 - Kiddy palace at lot1 got sell milkbags... the brand is the first years... resealable zipper bag type... able to stand... 25 for $19.90... but now got 15% sale... 20% for members...

<font color="aa00aa">she's indonesian.Very nice girl,help me save money too.Every time I give her money to go down buy her own lunch,she only spend $2.Never more ley.Once I bought her curry chicken noodles for lunch,then she told me the portion is big,she will heat up the rest and eat with bread for dinner.Dont want to waste food</font>

Cia, my milk supply also went down by 200-300ml too this week. i aso suspect becos of the extended pumping and cos 1 day i went out, and din pump for a period of 7hrs. how ah? if do frequent pumping will it help? or need to eat fenugreek.

marie, ic, u are giving her daily feed. hmmm me not sure my daily feed enough for claudia cos she's drinking ard 150ml per feed.

JamGal, Andrea's soooo cute!! but i dun think i will shaving claudia leh can't bear to c her botak!...like pei and bonbon, claudia aso always been mistaken as boy! aiyo she's dressed in pink leh!

Hi Rose, how long you had your maid before you let her go down to buy her own meals? I just got my helper for a week... wondering when I should start.

rose: u've got such totful helper lo!!! now im still thking abt getting a helper everytime i walk past e agency...

cocobunz: sigh.... ya lor! i thk if get back to 3hrly pump shd slowly up the ss, but very tiring leh.. moreover gg back to work very soon.
drink fenugreek seed drink will help.. bt as to how helpful, really dpds individually...

cocobunz, i think the reason why everyone ask if the baby is boy and never a gal is because their hair so short or none at all...well, cannot expect our babies to have long hair since birth.keke...that will be so ghostly...

cocobunz/cia
really ss will drop from extended pumping? i was pumping 7-8 hour pump over the weekend. very naughty. now weekdays back to 3-4 hours. but i notice if my ss drop it's cos the extended pumping cause some block ducts, once i clear them, not so much affected, maybe just a little bit.

cia, me gg to work next mon and my freezer only has abt 1 week's supply of EBM, cos initially i tot dun need to stock up much wan to give her 'fresher' milk. ok i better resume to 3hrly pump this week, hopefully supply will increase.
if supply really bad, then i will give FM..

limoo, ya i notice i have blocked milk ducts after extended pumping. how do u clear them? massage?
Jam, i can't wait for her to be long, then i can put all the pretty clips and hairbands...vainpot heheh

kris: sorry ah. do u have the links to the wetbags again. thanks

bonbon: my baby's the same. she starts off drinking peacefully but abt halfway through her feed, she'll keep struggling but still sucking hard on the bottle. Dunno wat is goin on? Worried she might be uncomfortable.

rose,
wah, u so daring hor, let her go down on her own on day 3 oredi
happy.gif
but u lucky got 1 that is really totful to help save u $$.

okie, PM me when u have the the info ya.
kam sia!

<font color="119911">i brought kerryn to c doc liao. doc gave a herbal extract med for cough n nose drip for running/block nose. doc say cant give runnin nose med coz scare bb slp too deep n 4get to breathe.

bonbon,
if cait is dropping weight, shld c doc. i rmbr read somewhr, if bb drop weight, fever or drowsy muz c doc. if serious muz go kk.

marie,
if u not too tired den bring xander.

rose,
u trf wat $ to me? den wat u missed? im lost. hw come u free on thurs when goes back to work?

bonbon, marie, rose, owmum,
we drive up genting lah, i dun like the rd up cameron, its too far oso. we shall fix a day in either july or aug, hw?

cocobunz, cia,
i pump every 7hrs n got 460ml. i dun tink its the dragging. onli when u drag n pump lesser time den ss will drop.

Re: Starbucks 24/6 @ 3pm at CP
1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Jam
4. Catherine

anymore?</font>

Hi Mousy Pig, my gal is 6kg. But she's still drinking 100ml only at 2.5 - 3hrs interval. Very fussy drinker. At times (usually during her morning first bottle feed and evening last bottlefeed), she will refuse to drink and only want to be latched on, so it makes it hard to monitor how much she's drinking.

cocobunz
latch on then slowly pump and massage. also use hot water in a milk bottle and roll on the boobs. some time desperate ask hb to help to massage.
happy.gif

Fwah... Kris, your supply a lot. Envious sia, mine on every 2hr interval is only 60-80ml. If drag for 7hrs, max only can give me 140ml.

<font color="aa00aa">Why so far away at CP?? How to go CP ley?If I take train to Punggol/SengKang then how?

Kris,aiyo,the money I transferred is for Bakerzin.Then I'm toking about the "DINA" that I missed !Know wat I'm toking about?

Re:Genting
Should be ok with Jul/Aug as long as dont clash with the one we're planning to go with sis and bro in law</font>

<font color="666600">cocobunz: I will pump at night 9pm..3am then 7am. so enuff to last xander until i come home.
happy.gif
each pump abt 200-250ml.</font>

Hey ladies... seems like all of your supplies are really ample sia. Mine's so little, I'm thinking of giving up BF liao (now currently ard 90% BF, 10% FF).

bonbon/kittybride/jas,

yeah, my boy always struggle after he drink 80ml, then the remaining usually have to dream feed. If he doesn't sleep, he will leave 10-20ml balance. Wonder why.

Marie, hmmm really have to wake up at 3am to pump huh...used to do dat in the 1st mth...now lazy. sometimes i set alarm at 3am to wake up n pump, but ignore...can't scarifice zzzz leh this lazy mummy.

seems like boys are more dreamy feeders leh..i see my nephew (2 weeks younger than claudia), he aso take so long to finish his milk. claudia's totally different, when finish ordi, still will cry alittle asking for more. (mayb its becos i give her avent 2 teats, faster finish) i give her 150ml she finish, i give her 160ml, she aso finish. i scare i overfeed her man, become obese girl!

<font color="666600">cocobunz: I also worried that i overfed Xander. Cos sometimes while warming cold EBM for him, i'll latch him. After which he still can finish the bottle. OMG lor...Xander is same age as Claudia. Both 25 Mar bbs. So i think personality n feeding quite similar too. :p

As long he doesnt puke after drinking..then I think it's ok. means he can take that amt of milk.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="666600">mousy_pig: for this wk i can pump as much i try. When i resume full work day, I'll pump 7am, 1pm, 7pm, 1am. then wkends i'll revert to 5hrly..to build up stock.
happy.gif
</font>

Re: Starbucks 24/6 @ 3pm at CP
1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Jam
4. Catherine
5. Ow_mummy

Ya lor....any mummies wanta meet earlier for lunch??

Rose, got huge kiddy palace! got fox kids! got metro! got cold storage! sorry no hello kitty! but got Fix It -> can buy more HK hooks!

mousy pig/marie, when i start work i plan to pump 7am, 10am (work), 1pm(work), 4pm(work),7pm, 11pm. wee hours dunno wan to wake up anot yet kekeke. hopefully i can stick to the timings but difficult la..cos usually alot of meetings
sad.gif

let me check out babymallonline too :p ehehe

KP, cocobunz, hee not yet leh.. coz waiting for my amazon stuff to come in next week! Lidat can hold 2 weeks mah!

I have babymallonline storewide 20% discount though!!

Wah.. heee so I should organise babymall BP is it??

Jam, andrea looks so cute leh!!! Suddenly got urge to shave Jovan too! muahahha

Rose, same loh.. need more temptations to get my butt out to CP... keke

I feel like going KKH shopping leh.. heard there are so many bb shops!!

baby_mummy, got faceshop, bodyshop, g2000, giordano, ness, pepperplus, popular, bestdenki....ehhh.....what else ah....

shave jovan lah, it will be a whole new look!

btw, so now bb botak, still need to use baby shampoo ornot ah?

Jam, i nearly forgot! luckily u reminded me leh...passed to sis just, can collect from her tom onwards lor..u call her k..i gave u her no over email rite?

baby mum so u organising BP for babymallonline?? I want k...but too lazy to do it cos i did before and there are so many diff items, v headache:p i want to get the sleeveless bodysuits, v comfortable for isaac in this hot weather and the 0-3mths i have is small for him now

cocobunz, for my #1, when I went back to work also pump at those timings....but cannot last long as have a lot of meetings and very tiring to pump so often.

<font color="119911">lilmoo,
im EPL, keke.

rose,
Cp is at sengkang mrt. coz jam n i gg starbucks for cheesecake + latte. come lah. ohhh the $ is for bakerzin, i havent even chk yet lor. the dina was nice, muz arrange 1 more soon.

Re: Marina Square
lets eat at cartel k, i wan to eat bread wif butter, lots n lots of butter.</font>

<font color="119911">Lets do a vote between cartel n kenny rogers den decide on one n i try to c if can make reservation anot.

Date: Fri, 26 June
Time: 12pm
Venue: Marina Square
Possible lunch spots: Kenny Rogers and Cartel

1. Kidzskidz
2. Kris - cartel
3. Audrey + bb
4. Catherine
5. Ipanpan
6. Tingting
7. Rose
8. Marie + Hubby + Xander
9. Pei + bb
10. ow_mummy + BB
11. cocobunz
12. chocz
13. Pumpkinseed
14. LovJ
15. Powerball
16. SKS + Simran</font>

<font color="666600">Kris: bonbon is gg too..

Lets do a vote between cartel n kenny rogers den decide on one n i try to c if can make reservation anot.

Date: Fri, 26 June
Time: 12pm
Venue: Marina Square
Possible lunch spots: Kenny Rogers and Cartel

1. Kidzskidz
2. Kris - cartel
3. Audrey + bb
4. Catherine
5. Ipanpan
6. Tingting
7. Rose
8. Marie + Hubby + Xander [Kenny Rogers]