(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

allo mummies,
finally managed to get away from baby for a while to come here.. mom carrying him .. thot of bringing him to HuaXia for swim but today dunno what happen, sleeping loads.. but wants me next to him!!!.. i tried moving away and he wake up and cry!!

Rin, Kris >> i got natural curls too and long hair but tempted to go and rebond and color... can see my white hairs!!! argh!! dun have a stylist but have to go somewhere nearby my place..

Rin >> my boy sleeps in his cot at nite swaddled; daytime i put him on my bed .. no problem so far..

<font color="0000ff">bonbon:</font> Yeah, Sealer M size is Tiger print -- brown stripes. Bt I mistook it for poo leaking out when I tested the sample on B2, made me do a double-take
biggrin.gif
The Cow print is S size?

Rin,
Thanks, I think girls have chubby thighs hor... Yeah I find Pampers Baby cutting quite big, my girl can still fit Pampers S very comfortably. I think will get 2 packs S and 2 packs M for Nepia...
happy.gif

wow looks like a lot of mummies wanna go rebond hair... me too!

but i heard its best to do any chemical with ya hair after 6 months cos after birth, hair will drop, dont know how true it is???

bonbon
i thought sealer is $12.99 but this time went to giant saw $14.99, dunno whether the price wrong or price went up. diff size diff print if i dont remember wrongly. very cute.
happy.gif

Rin, good luck to u on the nursing room. Yesterday, i was at Vivo and it was also crowded. Think u have to avoid the nursing room near toy r us. Maybe the nursing rooms near the restaurants will be better. I had to bf infront of samsonite store n citibank when i was at vivo.

I was just trying the sample huggies just now, quite like the cut leh! Anyone using huggies and has any comments on it? Its quite cheap right?
Those who did rebonding, so u cant tie ur hair after that?

kp
which huggies? i only use the huggies ultra before. it's good in holding power. only thing is after it absorb pee, it becomes hard, then quite uncomfy for bb, cos legs cant close. LOL

Kris, i have just made the trsf to you. Funds Transfer To Other DBS/POSB A/C from POSB Savings 180-06640-3 to POSB Savings 035-39592-0 S$21.17 Transaction details: 2301408624 ..
happy.gif
thanks

Bonbon, thanks for collecting for me.. keke..cya soon!!

Mummies, have fun and enjoy ur gathering tml!

yup the weather nowadays is so hot that i got to tie my hair up... i cant wait to go do rebonding men... my hair like lion queen (haha)

facebook is so irritating, they changed the outlook again, anyone knows how to go to my own photos tab to add photos?? i cant seem to find it liao leh..

KP, not advisable to tie up your hair within 1st few days after rebonding, else the hair will follow the shape of the tie up n will not look straight. i was even more ks, dun dare to sleep on pillow.. :p after some time, can tie up already.

finally my gal's turn to sleep longer! she can now sleep for about 9-10 hrs straight at night.. yeah! now gotta wait for my breasts to follow suit n stop leaking in the middle of the night! :p

audrey, for huggies dry, is the diaper white and blue in color? How much did u buy it for? I tried the sample just now, a bit confused if its ultra or dry..

tingting, yah, i know cant tie lor, thats why, its so hot now and have to bathe baby how not to tie???

<font color="ff3399">went shengshiong last nite to use AXS n saw got Huggies Dry promo, 1 pack $18.90 2 packs $30.45. i know the medium is 80pieces jumbo pack one i think.. cos i bot b4.. </font>

<font color="ff3399">wah tingting congrats leh! that must be the happy moment u waiting for haha.. i'm still waiting for mine to come lor..
happy.gif
</font>

tingting,
I bought those diapers during promotion at NTUC &amp; Cold Storage.
1) Hunggies Dry (Blue packaging), M80, per pcs cost $0.224.
2) Huggies Dry Comfort (Red packaging), M66, per pcs cost $0.233

my boy manage to sleep from 8.30pm to 4am yesterday. haha but haven reach the 9-10 hour mark yet.

He cry at 1am, then went back to sleep on his own.

I will see tonite how.

kp
your front page dont have tab on top for photos? try bottom left, got a square FB symbol, will be able to go to photos from there.

lilmoo, thanks!!! found it finally, audrey, so my huggies white and blue is huggies dry? Really ah, when huggies ultra full babies cant close legs??:p

KP,
I have not try Huggies Ultra before
happy.gif

If I am not wrong, Huggies Ultra is more thin then other Huggies but a little more expensive.

audrey, i meant white and blue as in the diaper itself..think its huggies dry? The one u bought whats the coloe?

the huggies ultra was in purple packaging now its in a green packaging ... saw it at the exhibition.. the sales ppl sais same diapers diffferent packaging..
so far its been okie.. hard when its filled with pee.. has leaked once or twice.. but thats it..
also using drypers during the day.. drypers small and seems like tight on my boy who is not yet 5kg... i think.. so kinda wondering if the cut is too small for him .. huggies small fits nicely and still can grow into it.

btw: mummies, i bought 4packs of pampers baby dry at cold storage ytd.. 2packs @ $18.55 onli..

finally found a diapers tt fit my thunder thigh gal..lol..she s wearing size M for pampers baby dry, fitti M...

mousy_pig >> how did you manage to get your baby to sleep so long?? last nite, fed my boy FM at midnite, slept till 3am, gave BM and then he woke up every hour after that...=(
now, daytime its like latching on every hour.. and needs me to lie down next to him..
help!!

jamgal!! hee u r at PS today ah?? I was in ORCHARD! So many sales leh!! So happy.

Rose, I bought a tube refillable from MUJI! Just nice to carry desitin!! Only $1.90.

Rin, love your nursing room list!! I went in and pop by the isetan scotts one. VERY NICE and CLEAN! Shd hv brought my pump out juz now!! keke

KP, my menses "trend" also the same as yours. Came 2 times already leh!! So weird... coz the 2nd menses also came 2 weeks after the 1st.

lilmoo ah.. i see the ergo and beco carrier till i am soo "gian"!! The beco is so beautiful... I am tempted once again!!! Aiyo why apr mummies always dangle such "poisonous apples" in the thread!! hee

moogey,
nope, jus buying the hat for my jade..hehe.. the hairband think for older kids.. i already bought a few hairclips and headband for her lor..
u going to cut ur jade's hair completely? i dun think i want to cut her hair, although its all standing up now, looks like she kenna static electricity..

all these BP very bad.. we dun hv to go out to shop anymore.. jus stay home and keep our trusty IB token and we can buy so many things.. tsk tsk

KP, there's some straightening treatment that u may want to check out w your stylist.. it does not last as long as rebonding, but i think can tie quite soon after treatment? my friend did it before, but u may want to find out more...

audrey, tks.. hmm, i've tried the sample packs today n it's quite alright for day time use.
happy.gif

bonbon, yah.. finally the day has come! hehe.. her schedule is still evolving though..

pravina, never do anything, in fact he only drink 100ml of EBM before he slept, didn't specifically give him more milk.

like what ting ting say her schedule is evolving, hopefully will remain like that.

pravina, not sure if this helps, but during the day my gal does sometimes cry n wake up before schedule, n will drink a bit before going back to sleep. i've realised that she wasnt actually crying for feed, but rather, she was woken up during her light sleep period, and hence when i mistaken and fed her, she still drank a bit bcos the suckling motion soothes her back to sleep. Now I'd first try to pat her back to sleep, or if she gets too agitated, calm her down first before putting her back to cot.

<font color="119911">no time to read archieve yet, got to chk payment n send in orders.

emo,
ur jewel mobile no stock, wanna change another design? PM me k juz in case i missed ur post.</font>

ting, think u're referring to xtensol by loreal, i always do that one cos it looks more natural
happy.gif
Can tie, but of cos best not to tie for 5 days lah
happy.gif

Back