(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Kris,
I can't make it to the Punggol Plaza gathering too cos kinda out of the way for me, (I'm kuku, don't even know where it is! Hehehe...) so if it's troublesome for postage, just cancel my order, let me know. Thanks!
happy.gif

<font color="ff3399">kris, i wanna get the angel small wipes 6packs $5.. thinking of joining u all on Fri for sushi as well, gotta cfm n let u know tmr cos MIL just back to work n i dunno if Fri she's home. dun wanna bring cait to punggol.. super tiring..

today out whole day carry her until back ache liao. wondering how heavy is she, she look small still , maybe heavy bones like chelsey lor

owmum, i was at gerald drive whole afternoon 2day leh, just next to prata place there.. haha but no time go over ur hse n pass u.. if i go this fri then i bring over k?

always, if i go punggol this fri then i pick up ur wetbag for u from kris..

back gonna break liao.. gonna go stone le.. catch up on posts later.. </font>

mummies, have your bb gone for the 1st haircut. any place to recommend that practice safe n hygience cut. saw hwa xia got this service, good?

lilmoo, I just checked the dimension of the diaper clutch. The wipes are the normal travel sized ones.. so quite big wor!! Mine is those super small sized ones..

But I like the idea wor.. Inspired again.

keke.. maybe I should sew it myself.. can save abit :p

Anyone tried/bought the puku (blue penguin) wipes before?? I bought it at 50% discount during the motherhood fair!! 8 small packets for only ~$6.90(50% of $13.90)!! Feels like pigeon brand. But I have tried it out on bb butt yet!!

This blue penguin brand hor.. is from taiwan. What amazes me is that it imitates all the "famous" brands. Eg, the combi toilet seat, the bbbjorn carrier.. all at a very cheap price!!

Angels wipes' quality is really better than Carlson's, not so porous. The shortcoming is that a few wipes come out at the same time at times, but for me I usually put out 1-3 wipes depending on the 'state' of the butt, so doesn't really matter to me too.

Keeping the outings posting ACTIVE!! (else very difficult to hunt it down in archives!!)

Venue: United Sq
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 17Jun2009 (Wed)

1) Rose (anything)
2) BB mummy (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
3) Kris (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
4) Catherine (Bakerzin/Cedele)
5) Chocz (anything)
6) Pei (anything)
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (anything)
9) Audrey (anything)
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie (bakerzin)

Bonbon, there was once I sling bb Jovan out for 5hrs. My back nearly died. Had to go massage to relieve it!!! Quick go lie down and rest your back!

cheers to kris for getting extra discount for us ! kris , I like my things small small (travel size ) so how to not include me in your wet wipes order ley? I want $5 worth of the small wipes ;) pay u cash for everything , k cuz I like my purchases to be "undetected"

lilmoo and dodos, i got the first one...the tote...a lot of handy pockets. way better than my present Carters one.

Ida, ok no prob will sms u later.

If the group is small, maybe we can lunch at HK Kim Gary Restaurant (#02-128) then go Pacific Coffee Company (#02-149) for a cup of coffee.

Any other suggestion?

Date: 12th June Fri
Venue: Vivocity
(Suggest where to eat?)

1. Cocobunz
2. Audrey
2. KP

4 votes for Bakerzin!
Anymore mummies to join?

Venue: United Sq
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 17Jun2009 (Wed)

1) Rose (anything)
2) BB mummy (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
3) Kris (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
4) Catherine (Bakerzin/Cedele)
5) Chocz (anything)
6) Pei (anything)
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (anything)
9) Audrey (anything)
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie (bakerzin)

cocobunz &amp; KP,
I am on lar... Just only this few days don't really have time to login. My mum out of town so only me alone taking care of #2. Weekend even worst, more busy!

Kris,
Have not been to Punggol Plaza, don't dare to take the risk. Especially I have no sense of direction, I will have myself lost even I am at Vivo! One good example was I reached your house tat day yet tot I went to a wrong place!

I think I need to overcome it but not so soon. Still trying go without hubby.

re: Assessment
Taken her assessment on 02Jun09 (5weeks old) and the charges was $4.80 @ PolyClinic.

Weight 5kg and head circumference 37cm, didn't take her length.

<font color="119911">wetbags:
since so many wanna opt for post, juz PM me ur add n i ask the seller to post out to u all, will chk wif her on the rate n let u all noe by tmr k. lidat everyone will b hapi.

rose,
u super funi lor, cash transaction onli.</font>

FYI. @ TYP PolyClinic -> HepB $17.50 per dose and $32.50 for 3 dose. I get this information when I brought E for her 1st HepB injection.

kris
changing my order
M wetbag - jungle jam
XL wetbag - yoga monkey

i can collect from you some other time if they are not ready by fri. thanks.

<font color="119911">wetbags:
im tryin to psycho her to give some freebies, keke. tink shes gg crazy dealing wif me. she says 15% a lot liaoz. will c wat i can get for the mummies who ordered more.</font>

<font color="666600">kris: my Revised order:-
M Wetbag (with base) - Fridge Art
L Wetbag (with base) - Solid Pink

Bandabibs:-
Ji Xiang Ru Yi x 1
Disco Dots x 1
Retro Dots x 1</font>

<font color="119911">catherine,
send in by 10am k, im tryin to c if can get by fri so some can collect at suki lunch.

those who wans to send by post, quick quick PM me ur addy. im gonna send to seller oso.</font>

anyone using Pampers New baby?

i find that it always leaks, especially if bb does a big poo.. then the sides will leak and her clothes always kenna.. very irritating..

i tried nepia a few times and it fits quite well, unlike Pampers.. i don't know why but as bb grows bigger, the fit of Pampers like not v good.

anyone tried Goon?

oshgosh, diaper fit is dependent on your bb's body shape. those w chubby thighs will find high cut diapers more suitable, etc. good that nepia suits ur gal..
happy.gif

Kris,

U're fantastic! Thanks for bargaining for us! Will treat u Mac breakfast!

Here goes:
Diaper bags
1)2 pcs of M Wetbag (with base) - Hello Kitty in Kaleidoscope, Cupcakes in Camellia
2)1 pc of L Wetbag (with base) - Elmo School time in Lilac

Bandabibs
Cookies, Cow &amp; Sushi

osh: Tried a piece of Goon sample...it's quite good, as good if not better than Nepia for L size...but Nepia is cheaper (I always buy from NTUC when they have 2 pkts for 29.95 &amp; buy 10 can cut out the points to redeem NTUC vouchers)

Kris: can I also order Angel wipes....12 small pkts @ $10. Thanks....dun kill me hor..but #1's childcare just sent an e-mail to remind us that they are closed this fri....so I can't make it liao...Dun worry...I would go yr house personally to collect next week...if u wanta mj also can...

osh
i think it dep on your bb's shape and size when it comes to diapers. i used pampers and it was ok. tried mamy poko and fitti both leak from the back. the clothes always kena. now back to using pampers. one thing i notice though is the bb clothes if lose, doesn't leak so much. if the clothes is fitting (not even tight), it leaks more often.

i tried goon sample before for #1. it's quite similar to mamy poko in term of quality and price, so i ended up just buying mamy poko.

i find as claudia grows bigger heavier, i can't tahan the sling for long le. straining on my shoulder. is the carrier better in balancing the weight? bjorn or ergro or beco carrier better ? any feedback?

cocobunz
i definitely find carrier easier on the back but if you are going to wear the bb for a few hours, you will still feel it be it the sling or carrier. for me with carrier i can last longer before my back gives way. i find bjorn better when they are young until the weight limit. then after that i personally find ergo better than beco, though beco prettier. i have all 3 carriers.

flashcards for babies
i lost the link, can the mom who shared the link previously post it again, pretty please?

was it owmummy?
happy.gif

wow lilmoo have 3 carriers,thx 4 the feedback!
ya my fren says ergo or beco are better.she has a beco n says its very gd. why do u find ergo better?
any1 heard abt this before that bb girls shld use the carrier only after 4 mths else may become bone-legged?

lilmoo!
How much does the ergo carrier costs in SG? And, where can we get it?
Hee pictures looks nice! keke.. but expensive.
Does it come with the infant insert or do we have to buy separately?

kris: my Revised order:-
M Wetbag (with base) - Hello Kitty in Kaleidoscope
L Wetbag (with base) - Solid Pink

Can I collect during meetup @US?

Kris, pls order for me the yellow XL wetbag. Tks.

oshgosh, i have exactly the same problem with the diapers. Now im using nepia for night and pampers for day. Like i mention before the pampers the behind part got nothing. I think they cut cost. Wonder how come nobody feedback to them. Im buying goon it's good too.

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,I just realised that everyone mentioned "with Base" for their wet bags.
Me too ley.Revised my order below:

Wet Bag:
Starlings in Pink L (WITH BASE)

Bandabib order also changed as follows:
Bandabib:
Cow
Ji Xiang Ru Yi
Alphabetx
Camo Baby</font>

<font color="119911">catherine,
dun wan mac can, i had hotcakes+sausage yest n 2dae. got to give my hb a break liaoz. keke. wahlao u kns, fly kite ah. mj next wk sounds gd. marie, owmum onz?

lilmoo,
i tink shld b all wif base ba. will ask her.

chocz,
coz got disc. u wanna get more huh, keke.</font>

kris, heehee actually hv quite afew oredi...as my mum knw how to sew except no pul lining, so i order. Most of my bb stuff all made by my mum eg, beansprout pillow, bedding, stroller's cushion...nice nice coz i get to select the cloth.

kris: can i get e small wipes fr u oso? 6 packs $5.

Cocobunz: I just bought a Beco carrier..was considering btw pikkolo n beco. beco cant face outwards but i read smwhere that facing outwards nt gd 4 bb..my bb loves the balboa sling that i had but I was concerned about her posture cos she always like very curled up and after a few hours, it's tiring on the shoulders, since only on one side so I read up on the different carriers. Cos I'm petite, BEco or pikkolo will suit me better and of course, I love the pretty designs.. it's reali simple and nice to use. no weight at all.can use till bb is 20kg though I doubt I will use wen she's so heavy. I tot a carrier it gd esp when you're going overseas..more convenient than stroller. I've heard gd comments on Ergo as well.
I found this website quite useful. u can take a look or you could just google reviews on the carrier that you are looking at..there's lots of it online..oso, I googled online for videos on how to wear it as well cos i wanted smthg simple 2 use.
http://www.thebabywearer.com/
e website talks abt using slings/pouches/wraps/carriers..

Back