(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

jam, i think andrea is going to be a tall gal, raynie took her 6 in 1 jab at week 6, her weight was 5.33kg but lenght was only 56cm..
raynie was quite cranky after the jab, want to be carried all the time n woke up every 1 or 2 hrs at night..think she got a shock from the jab cos she cried very loud when dr gave her the jab..

ow_mummy, my boy also like your gal. He drinks 80ml and doesn't one anymore. I will give him like 50ml another half an hour later and he can last 3 hrs from the time he drink the 80ml.....

<font color="ff6000">Chelsey looks tiny leh keke. I guess as long as the PD says ok, you're fine bah.

I heard my friend say that a lot of ppl want their bb to look bui bui coz it means the mummy has done a good job. wondering why coz I don't share the same sentiment wor.</font>

<font color="ff6000">chanessa also KO after the jab leh. She didn't cry, only let out a small 'scream', then she was happily kicking away again.

She slept so much and all the time I was so happy.

Did PD give you medication to combat the fever? If she takes the medication, she shouldn't feel too miserable. Miserable babies want to be carried and comforted one. That's why they always says sick bbies sap up a lot of your energy.</font>

raynie also cry, kick n struggle during the last leg of drinking race (when her milk left the last 30 - 40ml), i will try to calm her n talk her into finishing the milk, sometime it work n she will stop fussing n finish the milk..she used to vomit a lot, almost after every feed, but now better after i changed her bottle teat to slower flows teat, now she takes 20mins to half an hour to finish a bottle of 100ml milk, after each feed i got to hold her up right or let her lean on my chest for another 20-30mins to prevent her from puking..

pat, dun worry..as long bb drink well,sleep well n is growing healthly...dun bother abt wat pple say. coz every child is unique n individual..they grow according to their own pace..so no nd to compare.

Btw any mummies brought their bb to healthway clinic for the 6in1?

rem my cousin always puke milk after ea feed and my aunty was so worried whether she was getting any nutrients... but pd said she was okay lor, and put on wt too... btw, that pd always said my cousin was a "giant bb" ha!!! dunno where she gain the wt even she puke everytime lor... and she drank 120ml till 2yrs hor...

so size doesnt matter to me... as long bb is happy and healthy yah.... hmmmm.... mine is small small size leh...

chocz: i think most of us here bring bb to healthway for e jabs..kekex..gd business leh..

Pat:yalo chelsey don look chubby hor? jus like wad kP say she say chelsey tiny ask me feed her more.. but her mass is there leh as in her weight is gd but she don look like she gt weight...lolx..next time i show u all her thighs..my god er thigh is big lo.. tts y i haf problem wit diapers she cant fit S ardy even NEPIA S..haix..

chocz, wah you sibei zai still let bb try the pool the next day after jab. my mum already nag few times in my ear not to let andrea use the swimming tub this weekend!!!

andrea also just let one one cry after the jab, then stop and slept while on the way home. since came back cry when we put her down, needs to be carried, then now she's finally sleeping in her favorite rocker again..

<font color="119911">Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 12/6 (Friday)

1. Kris
2. Catherine
3. OW_MUMMY
4. Marie
5. Pat
6. Rose
7. 4eva
8. yvonne

any mummies wanna get angel wet wipes at $2.30 for 1 big (80pcs) n 1 small pack (30pcs)? im buyin n oreadi hit min. order so dun mind including ur order, but muz order by tmr so he can send on thur n i bring to lunch on fri. PM me if u wan k.</font>

kris, can add my order?? 5 packs if possible, not sure if u can handle cos going to be heavy for u to bring to punggol plaza on friday..

rose
this is the one i bought. both hb and i think this is a good buy, esp when we were traveling on flight to US, all he needed was this clutch and a thin changing mat when he brought bb to change diaper.

http://www.thediaperclutch.com/

i bought it from BP but there are 3 retailers selling it according to their website. pupsik is one.

<font color="119911">yvonne,
np wories, mayb will get hb to drive me over or can take cab wif marie, c hw. will include ur order.</font>

<font color="119911">angel wet wipes:
pls dun tink im makin $ out of it hor. coz i used it since #1 n tot its quite gd, they juz brought in the stock again 2wks ago, so orderin for #2, so intro to u all. dun lata some1 tinks im making few dollars out of it.</font>

ow, mum tried avent teat 2 just now, seem much better and can drink faster lor! Dun need to spend so much time feeding..heh, my turn to try at 630pm:p

Kris, is angel wet wipes similar to carlson wet wipes?

yvonne
our bb exactly same. 6w, my bb was 5.34kg, 56cm.

kris
when you use angel, do you find it doesn't come out piece by piece? i used for #1 for a while then got irritated it comes out in string. if not i thought they were not bad. that day i check out EQ wipes at the expo, find it better quality than angel. it was selling 5 big packs for $10, 3 small packs for $2.

oh, the mini mart in punggol sells angel wipes. i saw it there for the same rate as what was quoted to me for "bulk purchase for free delivery".

Any mums still using NUK teats for thin fluids? I got 1 pair of standard neck teats and 1 pair of wide neck to let go...both new, still in packaging..

pm me if keen horr

<font color="119911">KP,
i din try carlson b4 leh, cant comment. but u not comin on fri lor, dun tink of askin me to help u order n send to depot rd ah, i sure charge u tport fee, provided u play mj wif me, keke.

lilmoo,
the small pack is pcs by pcs. big ones r stringed 2gether. anyway my maid is the one using big packs n shes hapi wif it compared to tollyjoy n pigeon. im onli using the small pack when im out.</font>

Btw, i have a tube of medela purelan nipple cream to let go too, anybody want? can exchange for other things or cash also can!

ow_mummy, den d the doc do assessment for ur gal n fill up the physical examination pg in the health bk?

Jamgal, haha coz this morning c tat she is no longer fussing so let her try lor...hmm seems tat she njoy n after swimming she hv a long nap...thumbs up

kris, i juz ask n the wetbag cant hv the plastic snap..so u juz help me get 1 med hello kitty. thks

CHocz: i met a kuku doc, lol if u look back archive n se my post on my bb jab..lol.. he din do assessment aso..

Kp: gd lo..=)

Kris: help me order small pack ..i don wan e big packs.. i jus wan e small packs.. small packs of 6x2 ok.. $10..

<font color="119911">wetbags:
GD NEWS! i got 15% disc frm her coz she stays next blk to me n im gonna collect frm her, no need postage fee. u all need to treat me to a yummylicious ice cream liaoz, keke.

by the way, since the 15% is applicable to all items, thrs no free things hor.</font>

ow_mummy, yup i d saw the post...the doc so blur...so d u bring ur bb for assessment after the jab? coz ytd the doc oso nvr do the assessment even tho i told the nurse tat i want.

Jamgal...nvr mind lah old folks are like these..let her try out nxt wk.

Wah....thanks leh Kris..so lucky us!!! love u, muaks muaks muaks!!

Oei, i sell thing u also sell ah???

wanna ask you all, for the CDA account, anyway to print the statement out? i went to check the balance today, seems like 'zhen fu' haven't top up the amount i deposited in and that was more than 1 month ago leh...i need money for andrea's cordlife downpayment ah..die die

Thanks Kris!

But will need you to mail to me my order. Pls let me know your account for mi to pay and i will pm you my address

<font color="119911">dodos,
she says can do the yellow XL at $21.90, let me noe if u wan k. im sending the order to her by tmr. those dat r coming on fri for lunch can collect on the spot if its ready by den.

wahlao tink i will look like an aunty carrying so many things, got to wear super short to look young liaoz.</font>

kris
yay!! will post my order soon. cant decide.....
happy.gif

<font color="119911">jam,
join in the crowd mah.

cda a/c shld have statement sent to u mthly, i receive liaoz. zheng hu onli top up follwoin mth if u bank in b4 certain date.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Wah, thanks kris!!

Jam, i think govt will only deposit at the end of the month one. I also dunno how it works but you can check your own OCBC / Standard Chartered account balance thru Internet Banking. </font>

<font color="ff6000">I don't think I will be driving on Friday but if I am, I will pick you up kris unless you are intending to drive. Then at least don't have to lug and walk so much.</font>

<font color="666600">kris: my order:-
1 x M Wetbag Fridge Art - Michael Miller

Bandabibs:-
Ji Xiang Ru Yi x 1
Cow x 1
Disco Dots x 1

Let me noe the price then i'll transfer.</font>

Wan shui Kris, but i may not be able to join for the gathering, as no one is looking after my bb n i dare not leave it alone with my maid.. can i collect my order Large wetbag-Elmo-school time in lilac from ur house (these two week cannot) or can post to me?..let me know how much to trsf .. keke.. thkz

Jam, if u r using OCBC bank .. if you deposit on 1 april, govt will deposit ard 19 may..i ask the officer in OCBC they said that the govt will deposit on within 19-21th of each month..Another way to see the statement every month, you can apply for OCBC internet banking (cannot trsf nia) but u can view it anytime thru the net..
happy.gif

if you miss the month to deposit is ok de, you have 6 years (31 Dec 2015) to deposit up to $6000.. it will also gd if you apply for the CDA extra.. the interest is higher Appx.@ 1.2%p.a

Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 12/6 (Friday)

1. Kris
2. Catherine
3. OW_MUMMY
4. Marie
5. Pat
6. Rose
7. 4eva
8. yvonne
9. lilmoo

all you mommies bringing your babies? i'll be bringing #1 but not the bb.

lilmoo! Hee ya ordering the wetbags!

HOW CAN I RESIST ya???

Hee.. but I posted direct to the BP already coz 15% is about the cost of the registered postage + FOC item. Keke so won't trouble Kris with all the consolidation.

BUT.. I like the other diaper clutch link that you posted leh!!! HOW??? Oh O...

Think I getting crazy over BPs liaoz.. just another package arrived.. but I dunno what it is.. muahahah

Kris... the gathering at Punggol Plaza a bit out of the way for me. If it is too troublesome then nv mind you can forgo my order.

Back