(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Cocobunz: must b reali heartpain n frustrated i guess.. if u only wana store diaper n dirty clothes, M size is enuf le.. I gt one fr e BP by Joann e other time...

Rose: there's a few BPs on wetbags..u can take a look... some more ex cos material better n nicer designs...

Mummies, anyone gt comments on Britax n Maxi Cosi cae seats..we r going 2 get one but looking at those dat can use from birth til 4 years wan...we've been delaying buying it but told hb must buy else hw i bring bb out on my own if i wana drive...

<font color="119911">KP,
SK whr got far? ur mum stays here oso mah, can dring isaac c ah mah. come lah. Vivo do next wk, den we go over, hw?</font>

Back from Andrea's 6-in-1 jab le. She's 4.9kg, 58.4cm now PD says her growth is OK, but for most babies her age (8 weeks), they are already much bigger. I mention about her regurgitating very often, and she gave some medication for reflux to take 3 days, and also advice I might want to change to a FM that is specific for regurgitation. Friso Comfort/Enfalac AR. Bought Enfalac to try. The FM is meant to be more thick, so that when it goes into the stomach, the tendency to vomit is lesser as compared to thinner fluids..

hope andrea's reflux will get better, else i still got 5 tins of mamex sitting at home ah!!

kris, tot muz consume by 24hrs..din know 48 hrs can! btw, u use playtex milk bag rite? where to get the cable tie or clips ? me thinking of changing to playtex cos cheaper ma. the blue egg 1 leaked when i was thawing.

cos sometimes i can't find a bin to throw wet diaper, i put in my bag first lor of cos its urined diaper not poo diapers!

<font color="ff6000">Rose arh, thanks to your link, I bought a wet bag, bandabibs, blanket and leg warmers. </font>

<font color="119911">jam,
4.9kg at wk 8 shld b ok mah, kerryn was 5kg at wk 8 leh n doc say gd growth. but doc confirmed she got reflux meh? it cld b fm not suitable mah, anyway try the med for 3 days n c hw.

cocobunz,
its 48hrs, mayb can salvage a few bags more. cable tie can get frm home fix. wahlao, u put wet diaper in bag, damn smelly lor. i tink u better bring along a small plastic bag to keep wet diaper instead of inside the wetbag, will faint manz.</font>

<font color="119911">pat,
whahahhha, change ur mind liaoz huh. quick send me ur order den we can get our items faster, nw short of 2 wetbags to get 10% disc.</font>

4eva, i ordered your medela parts already leh, but did not receive your transfer, checked ur email?

Kris, almost all the mummies going for the SK gathering stay in SK or that area lor:p Dun mind going if my mum is there! but they are gg for a short holiday on Fri leh...Audrey/cocobunz, u all prefer to meet at vivo or wanna join them at SK?
happy.gif

<font color="119911">KP, audrey, cocobunz,
come sk lah, actuali pubggol to b specific. so fun more fun here. thr onli got 3 of u, u c me, i c u, hahah. add on ur names to the list of comin so i can make reservation k.

wetbag is to put bb's wet handkies, wet clothes, etc in so that it wun dirty the other items in the bag n no need to bring ugly plastic bag out.</font>

JamGal: andrea look bigger than chelsey lo.. but how come chelsey fatter.. actually don nid to worry about size de la.. mayb becuz she always vomits out wad she drink so nv absorb.. so nw u got 2 FM whichu gonna give her in e end?

4eva, i bought a safety 1st car seat at a warehouse sale @ 50%. its for infant up to 4kg. claudia likes sitting in the car seat leh..always doze off or smiling away
happy.gif
unless hungry la

kris, shldn't throw away so fast man...shld have give claudia a milk spa with those thawed milk haha!

kris, the milk flowing out from her mouth is around 5-10ml sometimes, and nowadays she really fuss about when drinking milk, cry and kick around during the last leg of drinking race haha...PD don't want her to go through those tube test yet cos she says very invasive. let andrea take the medi see how and also ask me to consider taking the special fm first..

btw, the special fm is only taken for the time being to treat her regurgitation one right? once ok le, can go back to normal FM?

<font color="ff6000">Kris, my order.
1. Medium-sized wetbag x 1 pc (Yellow) - $12.90
2. Diaper Clutch x 1 pc (Yellow) - $14.90
3. Bandabibs x 3 pcs (Summertime, Bubblegum &amp; Spring Blossom) - $23.70</font>

<font color="ff6000"> Jam arh, if you really need to change milk hor, I may buy your mamex gold from you.
Chanessa was also 5.2kg in her 8th wk. I think the difference is not very great lah. Still alright.</font>

kris : can help me order? i want one large wetbags (Birds of Norway in Expresso) .. and one medium (Messy hands by oh my baby)

thanks!!

<font color="119911">jam,
i tink its the powder not the reflux. if reflux, she will fuss frm the start not near the end. i tink u change fm 1st n dun give med, c if its the fm. mayb after 1 or 2 days, still the same wif enfa den giv med, at least can noe the root of the prob. i tink if its the fm, got to cont to take dat brand liaoz. chk wif doc k.

pat,
sent in ur order liaoz. still short of 1 wetbag.</font>

Kris, im also interested to get the XL wetbag. Solid color don't have this size right? Can check whether they can make for me(solid color size XL)? Cos don't want to spend so much money on this. tks.

KP: so sorry 4 e delay..i transferred le.. u check okie?

Cocobunz: u shd give her a milk spa! dat was wat i intended 2 do when i ran out of space in my freezer...ha..but hb's fren who jus gave birth wanted it so Ive been giving it 2 her instead...so wasted 2 jus throw away hor...

Jamgal: my bb oso ard yr bb weight..tink so long they are feeding well den it's ok..every bb is different...

<font color="119911">wahlao, wif the speed u ladies sent in ur order, i better do an excel sheet so wun miss out anyone. can u all put the price(s) beside ur item so wun get the wrong one, for nothin i got myself into a shit hole again, faint.</font>

Oh ya, there's 2 new infantcare at SK..one at 269 and the other 203.. both under NTUC..there will be an open house at 203 tmr fr 6-8.. 1188 per mth but gt 600 subsidy..but e thg is they dun allow u to prebook..i need a place in jan 10. they have vacancies nw but unwilling 2 reserve a place 4 me =(..told me 2 cal back in Nov/Dec...haiz...so dif 2 find an infantcare 4 bb

<font color="aa00aa">wah,i just went to coax bb to sleep and so many posts liao.
Kris,wait for me ah,I still need to choose design ley

Kekeke,so many posts about buying wetbags.Next time I get hammered by all your hubbies ley,kekeke</font>

kris, i want 1 medium hello kitty wetbag.hmm, can ask if can customize the handle part with plastic snap..if cant nvr mind? Thks alot

Kris, help me order the following k, thanks
happy.gif

Wetbag Large - 14"x 15" (S$24.90) - Pooh in the park

kris,

i would like to order Messy Hands - M size. Total: $18.90 thx!

eh SK/punggol far for me leh...prefer to meet at vivo :p KP and audrey how?

thx chocz for the info! will go get fm daiso

kris
so many wetbags bp, how you decide which one to buy from or which one is good?

pat
by the way i bought a diaper clutch from bp that is quite useful. the front has a compartment and hole for wet wipe and not just a pouch. dep on what you're looking for, can wait for the other bp to come up again.

Cocobunz, i am ok to meet at vivo still, kris, join us leh, SK gathering on thurs lah...Audrey, on to meet us and anyone else wants to join us?

<font color="119911">lilmoo,
juz get the cheap one lor. at least can buy 2-3 n change. if buy ex de onli can get 1 mah.

KP,
thurs cant coz ROSE onli can come on fri.</font>

ow_mummy, i tink andrea is more longish kind, like mummy mah hehe..yah loe, she's already drinking so little, somemore still vomit out, jialat, might as well don't drink anything at all. Gonna let her take the Enfa AR (just specific for bb with reflux problems) first and also medication, hope her reflux will say bye bye and then i will resume back to Mamex, cos Enfa AR is super thick one, long run scared my ah ger will get constipation.

I just changed my NUK-medium fluids to pigeon Y, cos i feel my good friend always suck till super tired and sian then dun wan to drink liao

Btw, any babies fuss around and don't want to sleep after the 6-in-1 jab ah? My good friend here want people to carry, don't want to sleep...tonight i die liao

Pat, if i need to let go of the FM, will let you know..Thanks ah!

jamgal, my bb ytd after the 6in1 din want to sleep when put in cot n wanted to b carried n pat. At nite oso so bb sleep with my mum last nite. Den today, ok liaoz...even let her test out her pool.

4eva : i have maxi-cosi ... to use with the quennie buzz. i'm not sure with the Britax, but this one is quite easy to use ... click click and it's out of d stroller n into d car, and it's quite light as well... just that I find the padding material is hot! My baby can't stand heat, so she only can sit there for a max of 1/2 hour! I'm now using this kiddopotamus padding instead of d maxi cosi padding, and so far so good ... I guess cos d material is very soft and not as hot as the original padding from maxi-cosi.

<font color="aa00aa">lilmoo,at first I wanted to buy the diaper clutch then saw you mentioned about another diaper clutch with hole for wet wipes. I Like!!!! Can give link??</font>

Back