(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

hi mummies,

ive added some more stuff to my BP, so theres both stuff for young and older kids: 2nd time mummies may like to take a look and see if u want some Disney wear for kids… =) http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1809800.html?1224841786.

juxta: yup, must remember to enjoy the process of having a kid… =)

kittybride: hope ur tummyache is better.

leereiner: maybe ur colleague didnt inform the GP shes preggie?

eunice: i think u mean a gynae whos trained in TCM? =D i think 14 weeks is too late for OSCAR which is done typically from 11 to 13 weeks. OSCAR is a screening test [scan baby’s neck fold and mummy’s blood test] to analyse risk of getting Down’s syndrome and 2 order chromosomal problems. Down’s Syndrome risk is higher for older mummies, but most babies are born to young mummies, so numbers-wise, theres more Down’s kids amongst younger age mummies.

dodos: irregular heartbeat is definitely abnormal, but if u have a fast or slow regular heartbeat it can be due to different reasons.

shers: have fun in korea – so shiok to have company subsidy! but do bring some warm clothing… im interested in the clarins oil after so much talk about it, but i dunno if i wanna buy it now though… im clueless about durian/beef intake timing, though i love durians!

dev_19: u got ur bit of fun in genting already… =) thanks for updating my info.

jacrudo: as long as u dont wash your womb like washing clothes, u dont need to worry too much about the D&C. well, theres mummy radiance to bank on, so u wont look so haggard... =)

karrie: ur hubby has a good sense of humour – Furry ‘Darth Vader’ Goh – hahaha!

venetia: im 14 weeks already – and yes, my tummy is showing, apparently for the past few weeks. one lady friend whos had 5 kids came to me and said shes been wanting to ask for the past 3 weeks! sorry to hear about ur MS: we posted lots previously about how to prevent MS…

have a good weekend!

Christine,

That is so kind of you. My friend just texted me from Japan airport this morning if I wanted anything. I told her to get the Clarins oil. If she did not manage to get, then I would have to trouble you.

Have you mummies been craving for fast food but not able to eat so much at one time? I've been ordering kid's meal at Mac and Chicky's meal at KFC. Kinda getting embarrassing haha..

eunice, think different gynae got different practice, my gynae treats the measuring of neck fold as part of the ultrasound at abt week 12-13. the next one is triple test (blood test) at next visit. i didnt go for detailed scanning for #1, but my fren was recommended maybe she's older?

shers, fish oil very very slight smell lah, not as bad as scotts emulsion. I can taste it perhaps i'm very sensitive, but the brand i'm taking supposed to have minimal taste liao. When i had #1, i loved durians at tri 3, ate a lot! and that year D24 over supply, was so cheap and so good, shiok!

Christine, longans i like, just gotten some. i love oranges but dun dare to eat it cos is so acidic and my gastric so unstable now.

Hi Devil, interest to join in this thread after seeing yr update of MTB Apr 09.
Mommy Baby # Baby #1 Baby #2 Baby #3 EDD OB Hospital
Limusfamily 24 Jun-00, 22 Nov- 2005 05 Apr-09 Paul Tseng TMC
I also keen to interact with mom to share experience with especially mom with our 3 kids.

limus family
welcome!
happy.gif

re: vits & supplements
dodos, i am from sgh too and just went for chk up ystdy (fri)
gynae gave me multi-vits and ask me to continue my folic acid. i'm into my 15th wk.

i asked abt fish oil and if i should start.
he said : "actually the multi-vits is good enuf. no nid fish oil, coz no scientific proof it will help boost bb's brain development. but if u want to take, then go ahead." wah piang... "-.- but i still went on to buy 1 bottle of neurogain BP... hiak hiak hiak... but still unopen; sianz when i thk of the smell...

venetia,
hope your ms will get beta soon; just hang in there ya!
as for tummy size, yup 2nd time round is really OBVIOUS... unfortunately
sad.gif
i look like 5mths pregnant too... but partly coz previous buldge yet subside lor. i hv not put on much wt actually; so it's pretty much stagnant but tummy showing oredi.

re: bb gender
still can't see yet, was told will be able too when i go for my next appt 5wks later - by then hv to do detailed scan.

actually my appt ystdy was to get results of my NT Scan & triple blood test. then the gynae wanted to let me hear my bb heartbeat via dropper but hor, check here n there n here n there (she pressed so hard it hurted my c-sect wound!) but can't hear heartbeat. we tried a few times but no sound... wah piang, i oredi gan cheong and worried liao so she said, "OK, later u got scan coz sometimes bb still small, can't hear from dropper".

wah, while waiting for my scan; i oredi pale... so many "WHAT IFs".... but thank GOD during the scan, can see my bb heart beating very strong and even actively BOXING both arms up & down!!
happy.gif

big relief man!!!

re: spree
i'm doing babymall spree (bb clothings from usa, v cheap cheap!
happy.gif
. if any of you interested, pls pm me ya.

Hi Kittybride, which gynae are you seeing? Our EDD very near. SGH is like that one always no fish oil and others. Are you taking Pramilets FA currently? Not sure if obimin is better but this time they gave multi vits. Me too have no choice got to buy my own fish oil. Seems like can only get neurogain since it can be found in guardian. Next appt 5 wks later so long?

Hi Limus_Family, my kids are same age as yours.

Hi JamGal, No worries. I got 2 bottles of Clarins oil at one go out of convenience then. Also kiasu la. Fast food seems like the common craving. I will buy once a while too. My preg friend also loves fast food!

Juxta, glad to hear u like longans but don't take so much...quite heaty. Hope your gastric blues will go away soon. Try fresh red dates from fruit stores - they are fine for us too. Bought some yesterday, quite uncommon to find though.

Hi dodos and all, this thread is moving healthy and actively
happy.gif
glad to know all mommies here. Wondering if u all continue communicating else where like window live msger or yahoo? mine is the earlier one do let me knw if we can all chat online too okie.

Welcome limusfamily!

Hi all, how did the weekend go? did anyone go to the expo book fair? i couldnt resist picking up the cloth books for bb cos is so cheap even is like abit early! haha

My MS these 2 days seems better, at least not vomiting, although appetite still poor.

kittybride, i know that feeling! that day when i went for checkup and my gynae was measuring the neckfold, he took so long and kept doing it, even my hb froze, said he got abit panic as my gynae is usually chop chop one! My heart in my throat liao.

Christine, i have yet to see fresh red dates, does it taste good?

Shers, I went back to my original weight within 1 month. The massage lady was very good. Can see results very fast. Esp my tummy... And I was also breast feeding. That is why it is so fast i think. This time round, I also get rounder. Esp on my face...

I guess so. Should be a princess. No 3. Hmmm... Not sure leh.. May or may not try for one more.. depends... if I am tired... Haha..

Thanks christine. I think I will be getting a malaysian also. But cannot let my in-laws know. They will nag and complain expensive, etc etc... They loves to convert SGD to MYR. Haiz...

Welcome limus_family.
happy.gif

Will update your info.

Hi Limusfamily, Great to have you join us
happy.gif

Juxta,Fresh red dates are midly sweet and quite refreshing with a little bit of crunch. I alternate them with apples and longans. I tried taking after vomiting and it refreshes my palate. Bought at bendemeer fruit store when I happened to be there a couple of days ago.

Devil, I have just confirmed the CL at $2k. It's mkt rate according to many.well,it's tough to find local CLs. By the way, which massage lady do you use? Can share more info? Think should start having them in mind.

Jamgal, Understand that you are planning to deliver at Mt A. Can you share why you choose Mt A as having read the positive threads, I am contemplating mt A too as well as signing up for their childbirth education programme.

h limusfamily! welcome to the thread
happy.gif
hey we have the same gynae. I'm going to Dr Paul Tseng too..fantastic that u're gonna have 3 kids!

Christine_Ng, I'm going to deliver at Mt A. had my first one there, and loved it coz the nurses were very pro-breastfeeding and generally responded quickly to calls for help. The confinement food was also v nice. Parking lots more ample than at TMC, and parking charges not so ex. my only grouse is it's very difficult to get single room there. almost always fully taken up...

re: pregnancy showing
with my first one i only showed at abt 5 mths. But now (abt 15 weeks) I oredi look like im 5 mths preggy.

now i'm having a really big headache with my son. he refuses to take his afternoon naps anywhere except in his baby rocker. He's getting too heavy for it oredi and we tried putting him in the playpen downstairs, and the crib upstairs, but he would have none of it. and now im preggy so can't keep putting him down when he stands up in the crib. and my maid is not firm enuff with him...how ah?? arrrghhhhhh. should have trained him to nap in the crib from young. actually we did that, but after my maid started rocking him to sleep in the afternoon, he refused to go back to the old method. i've resolved not gonna use the rocker for no.2!

so first-time mummies, if you wanna cultivate good sleep habits in your babies, i think really must start from the moment they are born. and if u have a helper or babysitter who will take care of your baby when u go back to work, please insist on them following your method. otherwise will undo the 3-4 mths of hard work in establishing good sleep habits, like in my case.

Christine, okie will keep a lookout for it, thanks for the recommendation!

karrie, i share your sentiments on cultivating sleep habits from day 1. My boy was "trained" to sleep on his cot since birth. After confinement, i started going to my in laws place day time and he developed a habit of being rocked to sleep in the arms by my inlaws. But strangely, he only needs to be rocked day time, but will fall asleep in his cot at night. So i know is a habit. I stopped going over to in laws during day time and gotta 're programm" him for couple of days, after which he never needs to be rocked in the arms.

I know in laws meant well and they're more easily heartpain. But sometimes they dunno that they are doing harm in the long run. My niece was cared by my in laws till almost 2, she had bad sleeping patterns, poor eating habits cos she knows all she needs to do is fuss and everyone will give in to her. She doesnt take no for an answer. i told myself i'll not allow that to happen! My mil most common reason is, u dun give in then how? but my stand is, u give in now, u'll have to suffer for years, so i rather suffer a few days!

Hi Karrie, it's assuring to hear some many positive comments about Mt A. Oh dear, single room is a must for me. Didn't have a pleasant experience in a 2-bedded room when I was hospitalised for MS last mth. How huh?
My tummy is also showing.

Juxta, u r welcome.

I was checking out oldnavy.com just now. Anyone has any experience getting their clothes cos shipment is limited to within US.

hi mummies,

Christine,
I read that you lost 6kg due to MS! Have your MS stopped? Must take care and replenish the weight loss and nutrition!

Shers,
Have fun in Korea! Are you bringing your girl? I brought my boy to Perth when week 5 preggy and I was dead tired towards the end of the trip. Lucky my HB very 'automatic', he took care of my boy all the way. Anyway, take it easy and enjoy yourself!

limusfamily,
Welcome!

juxta / Karrie,
I can't agree more about the sleeping habits. My boy was sleeping by himself in his own room since birth till about 10 months. Then me and HB let him sleep with us on our bed for a number of nights cos we wanted to turn on aircon and was worried taht we cannot hear him wiht our door closed. BAD MOVE. It was difficult to get him to sleep by himself from then on. Now he is still co-sleeping with us. We can't get him to sleep on a mattress beside our bed!!! But we are hoping that after we decorate his room and when #2 comes, we can convinced him to sleep in his own room with his didi/meimei.
Anyway, for my boy, he was rocked to sleep in arms and in sarong (my IL's idea) but it's pasing phase for him. Luckily, he outgrew all these himself by 8 months or so.
My boy was and still is taken care by my ILs while I was at work and initially, I had quite a few disagreements with my MIL on things like that. About sleeping habits etc. In the end, I had to close one eye (sometimes both eyes) to a some of the things they do cos I learned that as long as it does not cause serious harm orr cultivate very bad habits, sometimes will just have to give and take.

Re. stretchmark cream
I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter stretchmark cream for my #1. I have no stretchmarks at all. Not sure if it is genetic or due to the cream since I didn't apply very regularly. Anyway, can consider this cream if you feel Clarins is too expensive. This cost around $30 I think.

juxta and queen, yahloh..myboy is perfectly fine sleeping in his cot at nite so it's totally a habit thing loh. my maid really adores my boy lah, so she always gives in to him. same goes for my in-laws. they have good intentions but dun realise it's actually bad in the long run. but as queen says, no choice lah gotta close one or both eyes. cannot afford to be SAHM for now coz we need the double income...i'm just v afraid tat my boy will become v spoilt. it' a nightmare coz i'm a teacher myself and i've taught my share of spoilt brats--my greatest fear is my boy becomes like them!! maybe i'm just paranoid..hai...hopefully he grows out of his baby rocker phase. sure doesn't seem likely now tho...

Christine_ng, i dunno if there are more single rooms available now, coz the single rooms were severely limited due to renovations when i gave birth...so hopefully situation is better now?

re: ordering from ON, you can hop on the ON sprees in this forum (just go to the overseas spree section) or u can subcribe to vpost (www.vpost.com.sg).

karrie/queen, yeah i think if u need help from in laws, really no choice gotta shut both eyes.

My mil is quite insistent on some things and even my hb doesnt rebuke her so is hard for me to tell her things. I just feel thankful i dun have to live with her as i'm certain my kid will grow up a brat. When he's growing up, he knows that he can get away with murder at his grandmother's house, everytime he's there, he'll throw fits when he doesnt get his way, my mil will say ok and yes. they are so smart!! when i try to discipline him, my mil will bail him out, it makes things really tough! Sad to say, she used to put me down as a mother, thinking i'm young and ignorant, but if u dun let me try, how am i going to learn!?

hi mummies,
haven't been posting here cos been quite busy at work... quite excited today cos later going for gynae visit and hopefully can know the gender today....

RE:sleeping
my son also co-sleeps with us on the same bed... dunno how when No. 2 comes along...

hi morning mummies....

both hands up for karrie/ queen/ juxta... me closed eyes too when #1 is taken by my MIL... ha!!!

now my SIL also doest agree to my MIL way of handling bb stuffs. She can talk back to her mom wah, but me have to be careful of what me gotta say.... MIL method of handling grandchildren is " just give in, dont want to hear them cry... dont force them whatever they dont like" handling own children and grandchildren are different...

Dear second time mummies,
do you gals have a list of stuff to prepare / buy for the arrival of bb?

plan to do some shopping during the holidays.
but have no idea what to get.

Any one experiencing higher heart rate after pregnant? Mine was 65-72bpm before pregnant. Now, usually at 90-105bpm. A bit concern as the heart beating fast. Any advice? thanks

Maple, after hearing what you say i think it's normal for me.
happy.gif
May be due to the increase blood volume. Heart have to work harder.

RE: clarins oil
Went to sasha to have a look but it's OOS. All grab by you all liao.
happy.gif
Thought i wanna smell it.

Dodos, Gynae asked me to see cardiologist, but didn't share with me her concerns at all, make me kind of worried. U also having higher heart rate during pregnancy?

Leereiner, thats my mil style too! not to mention cry, she cant even allow my boy to wince or fuss! Cant imagine she used to stuff chilli to my hb and chase him ard the block with a cane! haha same goes for my own father, a strict man with 101 rules, now totally no govt liao with the grandson!!

I feel very easily outta breath, sometimes i pant just climbing stairs or carrying heavy things.

Maple, i have not see gynae yet. But it last for 2 days not everyday. I suspect a few things might be thyroid, increase blood volume, high blood presure....

Do you have it everyday?

Anyone bought Babyplus and trying now? Pls give feedback. tks.

carrying heavy things? consider my gal lor... will have backache in my 1st tri, but now into 2nd tri me still carry my gal and its better lor... (btw my gal is quite light one)... outta breath? eh... me still okie..

hi dodos,
you mean thyroid? preggie will develop thyroid? my family has thyriod history leh (grandpa, my dad, my uncle then me lor) but me passed the thyriod test when doing the blood test in the 1st tri... and me have not taken any thyriod med @ all... and my neck is quite big lor...

my next appt will be another 2 weeks....

Christine, me too. Have booked the CL from Malaysia at 2k.

RE: Massage Lady
BTW, mummies, the massage lady I've gotten is Salbia. Her number is 98325375. She was the one who recommended me the CL also.

She is a high class massage lady. Her charges are high. I heard increased liaoz... 7 times at $600. Though expensive, but she is really very good. Worth investing to gain back body figure. I'm getting her this time round also. Already booked her.
happy.gif

Re: Sleeping
My girl is co-sleeping with us too. Not sure if we are going to adjust her. Dun feel like. Coz she is still so young. Maybe one more year. By then, I think she will even not want to sleep by herself then.

RE: baby items
lovesphagetti, I've posted this one before. Can share share. From my collegue. Passing around in my company. Hehe...
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_zip.gif
Baby Shopping List
Baby Shopping List (PL).zip (16.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

reiner, have not done any blood test yet. So i don't know anything. Cos previously i got thyroid but recovered. "TOUCH WOOD" no more lor. Can't wait for next week check up to ask the dr all about it. If your blood test ok then you are safe.

the very lst visit to the gynae, he looked @ my neck... then me told him me got thyroid lor...

side track... how did you know you have thyroid?

Hi Christine,

My tummy seems to be still flat cos for me i have lost abt 8-9kgs since my condition worsen after 3rd oct....been constantly vomitting non stop on whatever i intake in....i also don like plain water now and dont like the smell of ginger tho I know it's good for us....perhaps i'll try the other method like u have mentioned, red dates with rock sugar..u been hospitalised due to dehyration too? At times, i also cant take oral medicine and so im insert the rectal way for prevent vomit medicine, but seems that its not useful on me cos i still vomit even after several times...so u taking chinese medicine "An Tai" medicine now? so does it really help? U boiled it yourself? how's the smell? i dont like chinese medicine...=(

Hi Kittybride,

thanks, i also hope my MS will be gone by my 4mths..which is abt a week more to go....

SY,

here's my babymall spree link
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1799424.html?1225179450

dodos,
i have yet to choose my gynae but was advised to do so nearer to my 8th month - to save cost bah. coz now is just normal check ups, etc... i am on subsized rate; so will only go see pte in my 8th month. intend to see dr tan wei ching by then as recommended by the nurse.

yup, 1st 3 months only folic acid, then now prescribed multi-vits Pramilets FA. this is the same one they prescribed during my 1st pregnancy. no change lor.
i bought the nuerogain S from the pharmacy. saw they also sell Obimin but didn't get coz same as multi-vits.
and just started to cook herbal soup to 'bu'... have to do it weekly coz spent a BOMB on dong chong chao!
sad.gif

yup, next appt will be in my 20wks liao; wil have full scan of bb's growth n hopefully can see the gender liao coz last fri no chance; too small lor.

devil
wah, you're fast leh... both CL &amp; massage lady all booked oredi! ehehee...
i m still trying to contact the CL my colig recommended. so hard to get her! argh...

Venetia, thats alot of weight u lost! i also inserted the suppository but it gave me bad migraine and doesnt seemed to make the vomiting stop, so i just stopped after a few days. Are you feeling better now?

I'm also 1 week plus to 4mths, and feeling better last 2 days, hopefully it'll continue to stay this way

Dodos,

I just bought babyplus but dun know good or not.. But I felt some fluttering when i used it.. im not too sure if its my bb..

Any mothers have contacts of CL? Trying to find one..

hi juxta, cos now not only constantly vomit out all the food i eat, i also lost of appetite..just a mouthful then i cant eat...sad to say that i not feeling any better now..cos over the weekend,again i keep vomiting whatever i eat...vomit until im so scared...my vomit is like every 2 days will happen and can last to alot of times per day...and thereafter my body is like w/o any solid food for 2 to 3 days...and this has been on-going for few times...until sometimes i so fed up..in fact, im hungry, and when i try to eat any solid food, i tend to vomit all out...over the wkends, i cant eat again, eat vomit eat vomit...but finally today, i managed to eat some solid food...=(

how abt u? getting better le....

venetia, poor you!! i got very bad appetite, but not as bad as vomiting everything that goes in, the only meal that confirm will come out is dinner and i'll vomit till nothing left for the past 2 months. I've to take very light meals also and wont go beyond few mouthfuls. But mine not as bad as yours lah, at least i didnt lose that much weight. Is only the nausea and gastric throughout the day. Jia you! will pass soon

hi juxta, thank you. i hope these can pass soon....if not...

now my worries is that will this prolong until i have given birth....with my this kind of body condition =(

reiner, after my 3rd pregnancy i got thyroid now recoved but neck still look abit big. 1st visit gynae also ask if i got thyroid. But till today have not do any blood test yet. You got thyroid problem also last time?

Jo, where did you bought the babyplus? would like to take a look and test test.

Next visit i will be 17wks do you think i can know the gender? Will it be accurate?

Kittybride, you got to contact your CL fast. I was recommended a few good ones by Salbia. But all fully booked till June 09 liaoz. This CL I booked was recommended by one of the CL I called.

hi mummies! just went to see my gynae yday...EDD changed to 17 Apr, 1 day earlier =) Baby has doubled in size!! Really thank God he's growing healthily =) Cldnt see gender yday tho cos umbilical cord blocking!!! tho bb was cooperative enough haha...

juxta, i chked w my gynae...he says lookin at the scan, bb looks ok, he doesnt recommend OSCAR. he just asked me to do TTT which he says is more accurate anw so im doing tt! n i got my fish oil &amp; obimin &amp; calcium yday...huge tablets but thankfully not smelly ones hehe

hi eunice, so good to hear ur bb and u are doing well!! my next appt is 8 nov, cant wait to see bb again!

yah they practise differently, mine only measured neckfold as part of ultrasound at last visit.

this is my 2nd good day for awhile, nausea subsided and no vomiting, hope it'll be this way from now onwards!

Hi Christine,

Sorry to reply you so late! I just came back from a short KL holiday. Reason why i chose Mt A is because I've heard alot of good reviews about it, and being my first pregnancy, I really wanna make sure I choose a hospital that provides excellent care, plus good rooms, good food, etc. haha.

Some of my galfriends also recommend on their pre-natal courses. I'm still deciding whether to sign up because most of the information (except breastfeeding and learning how to bathe the baby) can be taught online.

Hi, ladies, great to know that this thread is moving nicely. Had been so busy with Deepavali preps that never log in for so many days. I am soo exhausted!!!!

Shers, Tham only give you the vits now huh. He gave me in my 2nd visit, 1 month supply, supposedly should have finished by 3/10, but I still have.....hehehe
I am having major problem taking meds this time. Even though put infront of me can still forget or just cannot swallow. The fish oil, actually I was also afraid of smell as I have never taken before, but ok lah so far no smell. But it is huge boy! I hate taking the iron tablets, so big and smelly.

So have been reading such great comments on the Clarins oil that I am tempted to buy too. My Palmers ran out and yet to get another one. Anyone can help me get the Clarins cheaper from DFS? Shers or Christine?

My tummy is also very big since the beginning. And when everyone comment that my tummy is big, I have to explain to them that this is my 3rd, so my stomach is already stretched and loose, so appears bigger. Very tiring to explain to everyone. I also look 5 months.

But lately, feel that my tummy seems to go down faster. For my previous two, my tummy didn't go down till around 7 or 8 mths. Now my upper tummy looks smaller than when I got pregnant. Not sure if my womb have shifted???.....

Dodos &amp; maple... yday i told my gynae tt i feel tt my heart beats faster too at time, usuall when i feel short of breath (suddenly usually when im feeling really cold). he frowned n told me to take blood test to test for thyroid. the thing is i have hypo (feel cold easily but heart shouldnt beat so fast). maybe just highlight to gynae n see what he/she says? see cardi?? tts a bit extreme??

Eunice... Gayne said I dun have Thytoid with reference to the blood test done in end Sept 08. I think i will just monitor my heart rate for next two weeks. If it still up some more, then, I will see a cardiologist. So far, except knowing heart beating faster than usual, I dun really feel breathless or tired.

Hi Venetia, 8-9kg is a lot of weight to lose. I do hope you feel better soon. My doc mentioned if this goes on, its better to get admitted to be put on drip to ensure ur own n bb's health. I'll pray tt ur MS gets better soon!!

Hey juxta, thanks =) Glad to hear ur MS is getting better. my MS seems to be getting better...i still get the urge to puke, but if i can tahan for like half an hr, it goes away. The new vits doc gave r huge but not smelly, so easier to eat. The previous time there was this smelly white medication which was really digusting smelling. After eating, can still taste it. Gross, so glad he changed my meds for me.

Hi Devil, can u share what Salbia's package is like pls? I'm very keen to get massage lady... I wanna do prenatal massage also leh. Any recommendations? My body is aching n I think my poor hubby getting tired massaging for me haha

Maple, I think got to monitor one. I also did my last thyroid function test in sept...I did agn yday cos i mentioned my symptoms (he was worried cos it sounds mixed - faster heart beat is hyper n feeling cold is hypo). I already have hypo before i got pregnant. Hyper is supposedly more dangerous so got to monitor more closely. Can see from neck shd b hyper... How do u know ur heart is beating faster? As in you FEEL like beating issit? I do hope it will pass soon.. maybe u just feeling anxious??

Eunice, ya, i feel my heart bouncing very fast, even when i am resting. I can be lying on the bed for half an hour or so, and the HR never go down. It can stay at 90-100bpm for hours. It is a bit scary when at nite, can't sleep, then i feel my heart beating so fast. Actually, any time if I were to take my HR reading, it will still be at 90-100bpm. I think, as long as it stays at this range for next few weeks, I will take it as this is my normal HR.

Back