(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

RE: Disposable bibs.
Hee I used the toy r us ones during my trip last year. VERY GOOD. Waterproof with pouch to catch crumbs. Good recommendation kidz!!

I just replenished my stock a while ago.. buy 5box get 1 free I think... and I just grabbed...

But when u travel overseas, dun bring the box lah.. just take out all the paper bibs and put into a pouch or transparent plastic bag. Can save the bulk.. Anyway, by the end of the trip, the "bulk" will be gone and replaced with more shopping goodies!! Helps to "create" space for shopping in a way.

naps
these few days very hard to put J down for nap leh, the other mummies experiencing the same?
As in, she doesn't cry, just tat I can hear her talking to herself for almost 30mins to an hr before she falls asleep!
So I end up trying to put her down earlier so that she can still nap from 11plus till 12plus in the morning and 4 plus till 6 plus in the evening..

How long is your baby's naptime now?

eviangal, is your pp pants cottony ones?
U might wanna bring those pants with extra layers sewn in or jeans like what Joie suggested. Must be THICK! Hokkaido is VERY cold and windy even in summer!

They key to dress in cold windy conditions is to layer up and make sure the corners are all tucked in and "overlapped" so the wind dun get in, esp the hands, neck, armpits, waist and ankles. Rem to bring jkt too leh! J was in 4-5 layers when it was 8deg. It has to be layers coz when u get indoors, its very warm!! Beanie will help keep the head warm too!

Eviangal, as baby mummy says, layering is key.

For the body, I wear a short-sleeve/long sleeve body suit + a long sleeve shirt + a sweater + winter jacket.

No hat for my gal cos she will just pull it off and throw it away.

For the bottom, I use the leggings and wear pants over her + socks + shoes.

Depending on the weather, I might wear 2 long sleeve shirts.Don't wear too many layers of body suit cos it will be hard to take it off during a diaper change (especially poop) and you can't find a proper toilet.

I will keep the another set in the diaper bag in the event of poop emergencies - usually 1 set short-sleeve/long sleeve body suit + 2 sets long sleeve shirt + 1 set leggings + 1 pants + 1 pair of socks.

Wah!!! The amount of clothes for 1 child is so... troublesome.. Haiz.. Better start packing and planning liaoz.. I am going for 9 days lei... Thats alot of clothes...

Had to buy some for myself too.. Time to do some shopping!!!!

hee, can stuff the heat pack into a beanie pillow , can be somthing warm for them to hold/ play with.

eviangal, u might wanna consider fleece pants . and remember to bring an umbrella.

APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!!
Date - 8th May 2010 ( afternoon)
Venue - Pinkypink condo room
no SMH baby (Boy/Gal) preferred date (8th or 9th May) preferred venue
1 pravina boy both oki pinky condo
2 edj boy, sat, pinky condo
3 eviangal gal both oki pinky condo, aranda
4 audrey
5 gallop boy, prefer sat, pinky condo
6 pei
7 oshgosh baby girl, sat, pinky condo/aranda
8 kidzskidz
9 joie
10 KP
11 jean
12 rose prefer 8th, boy, prefer pinky condo
13 loveJ
14 Yenz2 boy, sat, pinky condo
15 Sanni
16 kris gal both oki pinky condo, aranda
17 marie
18 asp_23
19 ow_mummy
20 coral
21 baby_mummy
22 sharon
23 corine's mum
24 mummyportia
25 pinkypink prefer 8th, boy, prefer my own condo
26 catherine tft
27 shers: Prefer 8th (9th is mother's day), girl, elder kid is attending as well, prefers pinkypink function room
28 ipanpan
29 powerball
30 piggypig
31 yvonne ysl
32 Moomum join if @ pinkypink condo

APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!!
Date - 8th May 2010 ( afternoon)
Venue - Pinkypink condo room
no SMH baby (Boy/Gal) preferred date (8th or 9th May) preferred venue
1 pravina boy both oki pinky condo
2 edj boy, sat, pinky condo
3 eviangal gal both oki pinky condo, aranda
4 audrey
5 gallop boy, prefer sat, pinky condo
6 pei
7 oshgosh baby girl, sat, pinky condo/aranda
8 kidzskidz
<font color="0000ff">9 joie baby girl, sat, prefers pinky condo</font>
10 KP
11 jean
12 rose prefer 8th, boy, prefer pinky condo
13 loveJ
14 Yenz2 boy, sat, pinky condo
15 Sanni
16 kris gal both oki pinky condo, aranda
17 marie
18 asp_23
19 ow_mummy
20 coral
21 baby_mummy
22 sharon
23 corine's mum
24 mummyportia
25 pinkypink prefer 8th, boy, prefer my own condo
26 catherine tft
27 shers: Prefer 8th (9th is mother's day), girl, elder kid is attending as well, prefers pinkypink function room
28 ipanpan
29 powerball
30 piggypig
31 yvonne ysl
32 Moomum join if @ pinkypink condo

kidzs,

i went to toyrus just now only saw disposable changing mat and multipurpose pad...didnt see the bibs lei...or are those multipurpose pad can be used as bibs also?
they had 3 layers also...

Joie,

so u ordered all bb food from the website u gave earlier? is it really diff to buy when u r there?
i thot i will go personally and see what i want rather than get them online...coz i want to get some snacks as well...

what do u suggest?

kris, have u paid for the shoes? if u have not, pls cancel my order cos i let isaac try keene's shoes just now - seems like its a bit small for the size i reserved - But if u have paid ald its ok, will still take it. let me know pls?

ipanpan, hi! long time no post.. come2 to the birthday bash, it's for April babies mah!

edj, I used california baby calendula cream for Keene's face, come to think of it, also on his jie2's faces as well.. cos it does get a little dry. I have 2 legwarmers if you want to borrow, very useful cos his pants keep riding up when we carry him so the legwarmers help to protect the exposed skins. Let me know if you want, can bring when I next see you. Actually you are welcome to borrow Keene's winter wear for Edgar too
Baby food can easily get in supermarkets, but you must have car to go supermarket shopping
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Pravina, Cal, eviangal,
received your payment le. will collect the shoes tis fri. will pass to u either the wk after next or during the bash k coz next wk we gg genting.

KP,
havent pay yet, so will cancel ur order k.</font>

<font color="119911">Pravina,
the seller runs out of SQ03 size 6, do u want to c which other pair u want or will refund u the $. SQ04 size 7 oso dun have, she ask if u wanna replace with SQ02 size 7. u let me noe k.</font>

Gallop,

oh okay good then i will bring along the calendular cream then...
happy.gif

oh yes.. u have winter jacket ah? but do we need ah since now its spring...i only have sweater wonder if its enuf...maybe if u have i can get 1 jacket from u just in case its cold there...

yeah i am trying to find legwarmers so far only found 1 website that sells it..but only 1 design...

so when is our next lunch? next week right? u wanted to do the buffet?

edj, just borrow Keene's legwarmer lah, no need to buy, think it's under utilised anyway.. Ya will bring you a jacket, you see you want to use it or not
Any other promo for next week lunch?
happy.gif

For the AquaMarine 1 for 1 lunch buffet, next week only 28/4 and 29/4 available, other days fully booked.. but promo is till end June. Since Friday is the day when most are free, should we set it on 7/5?

<font color="119911">gallop,
will we b too fat after eatin buffet on 7 den its our bash on 8/5. next wk i cant coz 28 juz got back frm gentin n 29 is hb's bdae, can we do it later?

owmum,
tink we shld get a lychee martini or rum cake frm PG..keke.

Re: Buffet for 8 May
i was tinkin mayb we shld get those high tea menu instead of lunch menu coz its troublesome to eat wif bb. anyone have neo gdn or mums kitchen voucher?</font>

Gallop, how does the promo works? 1 ocbc card only entitles for 1 for 1? or the whole table?

Lunch@ aquamarine
28 Apr, wed
Promo: OCBC card 1 for 1

1) Gallop
2) edj
3) kp?
4) Audrey?
5) Powerball?
ANyone else wants to join us?

Kris: alot of new flavours, i c liao also drools.. hubby askin me to plan for mothers' day celebration...

Edj: i had passed e legwarmer n bibs to powerball k..

Lunch @ aquamarine
28 Apr, wed

1) Gallop
2) edj
3) kp?
4) Audrey
5) Powerball?

Owmummy,

THanks so much. I will collect the stuff from powerball tomorrow.
happy.gif

re: cake for our bday bash....yum yum...i kept reading lychee martini flavored cake here...hmmm...makes me drool....haha...

edj
I can make it on any date given but don falls on 1may :p u all just decide then i turn up + bb E kekeke... ... :p

small suggestion, maybe wait till u come back from ur trip, sound good?
happy.gif

SG Zoo Excursion
Date: May2010?/Jun2010?, Friday
Time: 9:30am

1. KP
2. edj (early May coz i wont be around from 14 May till end May)
3. Audrey
4. Pei
5. Gallop
6. Oshgosh
7. Marie (prefers end May-cos i'm on leave 24-27 May)
8. Powerball
9. eviangal (if 21 May, i dun mind, cos on leave but i think edj cant make it. so can ignore my name if other dates.)

Pei
4th mommy? oh ya i remember now, u sit just beside me
happy.gif

Kris
that time suppose having lunch @Swensen, Vivo but last minutes u cant make it, plus a lot mommies last minutes drop off too, so we just change to another place to have our lunch!

audrey...sure thanks...i din know kris stay in sk...will collect directly from her.

btw...pls add me in apr bash again...hubby will try to fetch me there...hooray.

Audrey,

i dont mind doing it after my trip also lah...we can do it in early june..maybe 2nd week june..coz last week of june i will be going cameron higlands...

edj
I can make it on any date given but don falls on 1may :p u all just decide then i turn up + bb E kekeke... ... :p

small suggestion, maybe wait till u come back from ur trip, sound good? :)

SG Zoo Excursion
Date: May2010?/Jun2010?, Friday
Time: 9:30am

1. KP
2. edj (early May coz i wont be around from 14 May till end May)
3. Audrey
4. Pei
5. Gallop
6. Oshgosh
7. Marie (prefers end May-cos i'm on leave 24-27 May)
8. Powerball
9. eviangal (if 21 May, i dun mind, cos on leave but i think edj cant make it. so can ignore my name if other dates.)

<font color="aa00aa">APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!!
Date - 8th May 2010 ( 10.30am to 3.30pm)
Venue - Pinkypink condo room </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal + sibling </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ipanpan</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi kris,
i'm planning to order buffet from mum's kitchen and if there are vouchers, please do let me know.
you read my mind, thot hi-tea would be nicer than lunch ... but lemme look at the menus throughly.

mummies, thanx for the PMs and please help to fill in the tables.

need info for headcount, please see below,
SMH nick:
baby's name and gender:
hubby/helper/sibling (Y/N):
sibling gender and age

we seem to hv quite a lot of toys being contributed to the party.. do you mummies still want the ball pit?? lemmknow.
=)

just to share, goodwood park hotel came back with a quote yesterday, for hi-tea buffet for our gathering , abt 50 pax, got 2 kg cake...
too late a reply..had emailed that like in march!!

hi mummies,
there is a huge list of april mummies who are not sooo active in this thread.. how to reach them ah?? please help spread the word...
=)
Thanx

ow mummy, kris,
cake idea for bbash is nice.. I LIKE!!!
or PG cupcakes better?? know the costs invovled? need to factor into cost per person.

<font color="0077aa">JUST FOR CONSENSUS OKI!!!

mummies, keen for a cooking session? just us, cooking, chatting, champagne, cake, chomping?? no babies, no hubbies (??)
lemmeknow so i MAY plan one , AFTER the bbash</font>

pinky pink,
thanx for booking the events room!!

JAPAN,
ooh, soo nice ... i wish i can travel more... going to the US in Aug so gotta save the leave!!

anyone been to aquamarine?? sounds nice...

<font size="+1">APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!!

<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal + sibling </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ipanpan</TD><TD>gal</td></tr></table>

Joie, i baked a couple of test cakes before Kai's birthday, but with all the other things i had to do, i decided that i was already in over my head. Best decision i made! LOL

Baked potato, Yeah i like making stuff, even though i always almost go overboard and half kill myself.

Audrey, Thank you for the compliments! I'm such a sucker for punishment that i am already mentally planning the project! Ha!

cal
added u in the list
happy.gif

<font size="+1">APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!!

<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal + sibling </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ipanpan</TD><TD>gal </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>cal</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

The April Babies birthday bash sounds like so much fun! Crossing my fingers i can make it! It would be amazing to have so many babies...oops, sorry, i mean toddlers all in the same room!
happy.gif

This month going to grow fat. Having buffet this fri, set dinner on Sat, etc.

Gallop, only one OCBC card needed?

Lunch @ aquamarine
28 Apr, wed

1) Gallop
2) edj
3) kp?
4) Audrey
5) Powerball

Back