(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff6000">eviangal,happy bday to Val! The princess theme looks so lovely.Can see that you spent great effort organising it.Even have family tees!WOW!

Luckily,PG was efficient enough to come up with another cake.If not,have such nice decor but no cake would be a waste!</font>

APRIL 2009 BABIES 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH/GATHERING!! 
Date - 8th or 9th May 2010 ( afternoon)
Venue - Aranda, Pinch of Salt (POS), Pinkypink condo room
Buffet Lunch or Hi-Tea buffet or gathering at someone's place 
<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal)</TD><TD>preferred date (8th or 9th May)</TD><TD>preferred venue </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, POS </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal + sibling</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0077aa">hi mummies,
hv asked pinkypink to book her condo room for the 8th of may 2010.
so will update once i get info from her!!

now, need headcount.
please drop me a PM with following info please
SMH nick:
baby's name:
hubby/helper/siblings coming? Y/N:
siblings age and gender:
any dietary concerns/requirements:

Thank you and will update ASAP.
=)
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Eviangal,
happy birthday to your lil gal, V!!!
wow, soo much to deal with on party day!! but love the princess cake!! am glad PG could rush something for you!!!
so lychee martini is nice ah?? is the cake originally pink in color??</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>no</TD><TD>SMH</TD><TD>baby (Boy/Gal)</TD><TD>preferred date (8th or 9th May)</TD><TD>preferred venue </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>pravina</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, POS </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>audrey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gallop</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pei</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kidzskidz</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>joie</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jean</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>rose</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>loveJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yenz2</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>marie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ow_mummy</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>coral</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD></TD><TD>8th</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>corine's mum</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mummyportia</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pinkypink</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>catherine tft</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>both oki</TD><TD>pinky condo, aranda </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shers</TD><TD>gal + sibling</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>powerball</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggypig</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>yvonne ysl</TD><TD>gal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>moomum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>pinky condo </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies..so many posts to read..my darling slept early today..haiz..she has running nose..ever since her bout of rosella b4 her bdae, she has nt been fully ok..last wk had a lil cough den now flu..tink must reali keep her at hm for a while, cant go out on weekends...

Pinky: My bb likes multigrain cheerios too..actually I bought it for myself when I was shopping at cold storage when she was ard 8 mths old and I reali liked it den I gave her some..she loves it too..but I haven given her any biscuits for a long time le cos scared she sick again...

Marie: U actually tot the pokka dot face is funny? I was so upset when I saw her pokka dotted when I woke up just 3 days b4 her bdae..reali all over..face, hands, body etc..my 2 yr old nephew actually laughed at her and kept pointing to the dots on her face when he saw her..

Eviangal: Hapi bade to your darling..you must have been so stressed out with all the misfortunes..luckily u coped well =)

Audrey: Yup, nw very bz at wk so hardly post le..got so many posts, hard to follow... haven seen baby E for such a long while..

Powerball: I'm sure dexter will love the pancakes..I have been letting bb eat Mcdonald's hotcakes so tot might as well make my own..I usually make small small bit size ones so that she can just grab and put in mouth..I have been giving her plain..only recently after she past 1st bdae, I put some olive margarine spread with a lil maple syrup..she loves it..and I'll prepare some scrambled eggs too so we have our own DELUXE breakfast at home..lol...

<font color="119911">mummies gg for lunch, anyone got a Pooh table cover to lend me?wanna bring to kelly's sch tis thurs, will rtn after dat.

Date: 21 Apr Wed
Time: 12pm
Venue: bakerzin, United Square (promo with M1)

2. Gallop
3. Pei
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh (KIV)
9. Powerball (have MI phone)
10.Rose
11. Yenz2 (Have M1, can also bring my bill)
12. Kidzskidz (KIV)
13. bb_mummy (have M1 phone!)
14. catherine (have M1 phone!)</font>

Happy Birthday Val!

Eviangal; Glad everything worked out well for you in the end
happy.gif

Kidzskidz: Thanks! How much would the wipes be? I'll transfer to you
happy.gif

Does anyone know where i can get an outdoor play set? I remember seeing it in ToyRus but called them and they dont seem to be carrying anything besides simple slides.

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1281

Anyone seen somthing like that around?

Sh: Yup, got you in my fb frens list lei..my nick is my name lorz.. Or my email add oso can find me..

I didnt order from Seyu eventually lei.. Cos I had my party at my auntie's cafe. So food part settled liaoz.

Edj: I not surewhat kind of pancake mix is that. Wanted to get wholegrain flour to make my own pancakes but couldnt find. So bought the pancake mix lorz.. Pinkypink's pancake sounds yummy.. I gonna try that out.. keke..

Rose: You saw my fb album? Keke.. thanks ya.. you even noticed we wearing family tees ya.. Btw, voted for baby J liaoz.. so cute.. hands cover face.

Thanks to Coralmarine advise previously on PG cakes being rushed out within an hour, I got the idea to call PG to do u another cake for me.

They are really good. I wanna order them again next time. This time round i wanna try the choco orange tat Ow Mummy and Sh are raving about.

Pravina: Thanks. The cake was actually green lei.. haha.. it has a green grass lanscape with flowers on it. And butterflies and flowers at the side. My hb didnt take a very clear picture of my cake. As for original colour, i think its up to you. But the in between layers were a pale pink due to the lychee. Yup, lychee martini is nice. Very soft and fluffy cake and not too sweet. Really very nice.

Rin: What do you mean by your bb having polka dotted face? She has rashes all over her body?

Baked Potato: How about the one offered by Crazy about Korea?

Thanks mummies once again for all your birthday wishes. =)

Gallop, I have a M1 phone, but threw away the statement already
sad.gif
Can mommies who still have their statements bring them please?

2. Gallop
3. Pei (have M1 phone)
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh (KIV)
10.Rose
12. Kidzskidz (KIV)
14. catherine (have M1 phone!)

Audrey,
I was the 4th mommy at the Vivo outing!!!

Rin,
Saw your house decor at The Sunday Times some time ago
happy.gif
Be sure to join us for the bash yah?

i dont have M1 phone nor bill, can anybody lend me their bill pls?
Btw, what's the promo ah?

2. Gallop
3. Pei (have M1 phone)
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh
10.Rose
12. Kidzskidz (KIV)

Kidzs,

if u r going, actually please pass the stuff to Yenz instead...we go to the same class at JG every tue and thur...so she can pass to me on thurs...
happy.gif

so have u decided if you r going?

Hi Mommies! It's been almost forever since I've been online. First i was crazy busy trying to prepare for K's 1st Birthday. I was crazy and made all the decorations, the party favors and most of the food. But it was all worth it! Then i got sick and threw my back out and i am still recovering from a nasty flu. Whew!

How is everyone doing? A very Happy Birthday to all the April babies and congratulations to all the gorgeous April mommies!

Baked Potato, I think i've seen similar step2 products at ToysRus. They actually have a pretty good selection. Maybe you can go check it out? The Vivocity and Forum branches are quite a safe bet.

Eviangal, i found wholemeal flour at Giant. That day very kiasu so bought pancake mix, wholemeal, plain flour and baking soda. Also thought of making my own pancakes. Thinking to explore making muffins too.

Kris, u want Pooh Bear Banner? I can pass to u on wed if u want. Where is the list for the birthday bash donation as use the banner then too.

<font color="119911">powerball,
pls bring along n i will try to use it on thur. usualli the sch has a mass celebration but due to the hfmd, they need to b cleared for 2 wks b4 any party can ger started again. i guess kelly will b very disappointed.</font>

<font color="119911">powerball,
Birthday Bash Toys Contribution List

1. Inflatable Marine Ship Ball Pit and 100 balls - eviangal
2. 2 SSW Playmat - eviangal+pinkypink
3. Graco Play yard + 200 balls - Rose
4. Playyard and toys - Pinkypink
5. Playpen with changing table - Pinkypink
6. Inflatable play gym - Marie
7. Activity table - Kidzskidz

Birthday Bash - Decoration contribution list

Eviangal - I have the following to contribute if you guys want
1. Pooh airwalker (if still have helium gas)
2. Castle scene setter
3. Number 1 Balloon Bouquet (if still have helium gas)
4. Princess balloon bouquet (if still have helium gas)
5. Birthday banner (but is for gals though...)
6. Some princess figurines
7. Happy birthday banners and flags and some centerpeices - pinkypink

Equipment Contribution List

1. Laptop - Pinkpink
2. Portable printer - Pinkypink</font>

<font color="119911">Can mummies please trf to POSB saving 035-39592-0 by 20/4/2010 and drop me a PM so i can pick up the shoes and pass to those gg United Sq on Thurs.

Re: KidsNGift
I got a deal and since they were clearing stock, the soft sole shoe is
offered at $22 per pair and the squeaky shoe is at $20 per pair. The
below is the list of soft sole shoe available, do indicate your name
against the shoe model if you are interested, strictly meetup and
collect only, no posting. http://kidsngifts.blogspot.com/

Soft sole as follows:
12-18M = 12.5cm
18-24M = 13.5cm

SSB05 - 12-18M
SSG02 - 18-24M
SSG02 - 18-24M Audrey
SSG03 - 18-24M
SSG03 - 18-24M Cal
SSG04 - 12-18M
SSG04 - 18-24M
SSG05 - 12-18M
SSG07 - 12-18M eviangal
SSG07 - 18-24M Kris
SSG08 - 18-24M Yvonne

Squecky as follows:
US 3 / EURO 20 / 12.8 cm Inner length
US 4 / EURO 21 / 13.4 cm Inner length
US 5 / EURO 22 / 14.0 cm Inner length
US 6 / EURO 23 / 14.6 cm Inner length
US 7 / EURO 24 / 15.2 cm Inner length

SQ01 - size 3
SQ01 - size 5
SQ01 - size 7
SQ02 - size 3
SQ02 - size 4 KP
SQ02 - size 5 Pinkypink - Paid
SQ03 - size 6 Pravina
SQ04 - size 6 Pinkypink - Paid
SQ04 - size 7 Pravina
SQ06 - size 4
SQ06 - size 7
SQ07 - size 7
SQ08 - size 4 eviangal
SQ08 - size 6 Cal
SQ08 - size 7 Kris
SQ10 - size 3
SQ10 - size 4
SQ10 - size 5
SQ10 - size 6
SQ10 - size 7</font>

edj: cheerios are harder than puffs, i think puffs if put in milk will dissolve cheerios will still be ok to eat. Ya, the pack is quite big, you take some in a ziplock bag la!

Rin: I think cheerios should be ok right? I mean its multigrain after all! hahahaha.

I've put a deposit and booked the morning slot in my condo function room. It's from 10.30 - 3.30pm.

Cost with a/c is $80.

pravina Let me know if any other help is required!

eviangirl Do try mascarpone cheese, i bought it yesterday after thinking about it and let sunay try a bit with a waffle i made this morn, he loveeddd it
happy.gif

Saw Collete at IMM on Sunday, looks like they just open recently.. Anyway, they are having promotions on their babies and childrens shoes, from $5, $10 and $15. Also have some soft soled shoes, but as usual have a lot more girls' design than boys lah.. Can go there and take a look, it's quite small, think it's an outlet for past seasons and sales stocks

Pei, so fast you throw your bills away ah..
happy.gif

Can mummies going for lunch bring their M1 bills along? Think there are a few of us that don't have M1 phone..

2. Gallop
3. Pei (have M1 phone)
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh
10.Rose
12. Kidzskidz (KIV)

Gallop, will bring my bill.

Has anyone made reservations yet as there is a no. of us going?

2. Gallop
3. Pei (have M1 phone)
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh
9. Powerball (have MI phone, will bring bill)
10.Rose
12. Kidzskidz (KIV)

<font color="0000ff">Bastion's feverish...</font> Tink he caught e bug B1 had during wkend. So 2mr's out 4 sure - even if his fever's gone I dun wanna pass any bug. So diz wk no Gymboree, no vac 4 him, no playdates w my frenz' kidz, I kant visit newborn bbs... I guess it buys me bit more time to make e diaper cakes
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Edj:</font> When's ur trip? I try &amp; pass 2 u b4 then... The Toys R Us disposable bibs r 3-ply, veri gd. Tink u kan get like box of 12 or box of 36 for between $5.90-$12, if I rmbr rite.

<font color="0077aa">Toys R Us:</font> The Suntec brand is big 2 - like e Vivo outlet. So better chance of finding wat u nd.

<font color="ff0000">Taking my name out...</font> Catch up anothr x when Bastion's well enuf.

2. Gallop
3. Pei (have M1 phone)
4. Kris
5. Ow_mummy?
6. KP?
7. Audrey
8. oshgosh
9. Powerball (have MI phone, will bring bill)
10.Rose
12. bb_mummy (have M1 phone!)
13. catherine (have M1 phone!)

Re outdoor play toys I saw a swing/slide n climbing at toys r us but its out of stock now and they have no idea when new stock will be in. The forum branch has the most outdoor toys.

Then i went to the aprisin website but the set i wanted is out of stock til May 1st week. The carry mostly little tikes and not step 2. Perhaps you could look through what they have
happy.gif

Occasionally there are BPs on big toys but long time never seen one (last time was around xmas).

http://www.aprisin.com.sg/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;cPath=5_23&amp;products_id=300&amp;zenid=d95e8b8109233cf98ca1aca0ce384486 this is the one i'm looking for, mummies dear, please let me know if anywhere else would have ya! Thanks!!!

edj, pinky, eviangal, I highly recommend that you get the necessary emergency medication from your GP/PD for the kiddos.. But you have to packed them in a transparent bag if you bring them onboard the plane.

I brought along paracetamol, cough mixture, nasal spray, some sachets for dirrahoea, all with the GP stickers. As long as the packaging is less than 100ml each, the customs will allow you to bring up the plan. Also ask the GP for diaper rash cream (cos you can bring up prescibed diaper rash cream up the plane).. worse case, ask for the Dr to write a letter. If possible, please get your GP contact details.. so you can email or phone the clinic if needed.

The reason I am encouraging you to bring medication is because it will be very hard to get to a good dr or hospital in a foreign plan. My galfriend little gal who is 2 yrs old came down with gastric flu in Germany and had to stay in a hospital, cos on a drip for 2 days.. the total costs came up to SGD1000 for a 2 day stay.

So please go and buy a travel insurance for peace of mind for your little ones.

Also, bring an empty thermos flask up the plane so that the stewardess can give you hot water for milk.. that's usually the 1st thing I ask for when I board the plane. If they can give you a big bottle of mineral water for the baby, even better. I brought a drinking bottle for my baby and filled it up with water up to 90ml.. and the customs allowed me to bring it up the plane.
The stewardess can usually give you diapers (if you run out), bibs and baby jar food (usually Heinz)..

Wow pinky, you have space in the house to put this up.. ENVY of your space..
Will it arrive in time for us to try out during the babies gathering in May *grin*...

<font color="119911">Pinkypink:</font> Actuali e slides dun reali slide -- unless use a plc of fabric like in Gymboree they let e kidz slide down on pc of sheepskin. My sis gave us one of these Little Tikes slides 4 tods so itz nt dat tall &amp; e gradient's quite safe dat Bastion prefers 2 walk up it while holding on2 e sides. Oh, my sis also gave us a Graco swing whc is motorised &amp; reclines bt frankly, when e kid's in it e swing moves by itself whc is more fun dat way. Kan consider getting 1 or buying pre-luv even coz such swings quite sturdy &amp; kan take up 2 15kg, comes w tray &amp; reclines 2.

NM, welcome back to the forum. Did you bake a cake for your boy? Wow.. sounds like loads of effort went into baking and you hand made the decorations? WOW...

Join us for the May gathering, it's been a while since I saw Kai since that chance meeting at Isetan restaurant

Joie, i wish man! I wanna put it in my patio!
happy.gif
I wanted it to come by Sunay's bday but looks like cannot, sigh. Cannot reach in time for the bash either, but u can come over to try another time!
happy.gif

kids i know the graco swing, but didnt get it last time as had a rocker.

I saw this set in toysrus some time ago and sunay could slide down and quite liked it so decided to get it. I dun mind even if he climbs up cuz my condo the playground has a slide too
happy.gif
I guess its more to climb around rather than destroying my sofa,glass table, cabinet, etc. hahahaha

Kidzs,

i am travelling on the 14 May...yeha can pass to me other time when we meet lah its okay...thanks...
happy.gif

oh re the disposable bibs, do they have a pocket to catch all the dropped food? and since its paper material, will it wet the clothes when touched with water?

Yenz was telliing me of the disposable bibs from mothercare...very good...there is a plastic backing behind..so wont get wet....

Joie,

thanks for the advise..yeah i do plan to bring along medicines on board..JIC..what brand diaper they provide ah? Pampers? i am thinking of carrying along disposable bowls also..those normal plastic ones..so after food can throw...no need to wash...anyway their food are usually not very hot so should be okay to use plastic bowls right?
happy.gif

btw, what water u give your bb while oversea? i was told distilled is the best but stimes quite diff to get right? mostly mineral water...

Kidzs,

re cheerios...yeah i saw one at giant last nite..made in china..i was stunned too...the price is half the normal cheerios i saw at coldstorage....

anyone knows whats the difference bet cheerios and the usual gerber puffs/happybaby puffs we normally give our bb?

Joie: Thanks for your advise on the medication and the water part. Very helpful info. Will def note it.

Edj: Did you get the minizone bibs previously? You can use those instead of the disposable bibs too. I brought that for travel. Can just wipe it with a wet wipe after use. No need to wash.

I will be bringing a small bottle of detergent and bottle brush to clean Val's bottles and cutleries during the trip too..

Kris: You having Pooh theme this Thurs? I have the pooh airwalker. Still inflated. But problem is dunno how to pass to you also. Can lend you.

Back