(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Pinkypink,

haha...wah so after June..u will be able to join us for lunches...
happy.gif

oh yeah i think i's better carry along paracetamol..just incase...

Rose/Pinkypink,

no rinse mustela...okay..maybe i will go get it...oh btw, speaking of lotion,,,,i thot with all the water and i am going to bring a long a tiger jar with porridge, i will prob overshoot the liquid allowance already...how to bring those lotion? oh..also for yourself...do u also bring along your facialwash etc? otherwise..24hours never wash face ah? very dirty lei....but to bring..like a lot of things to carry on board....

Edj, no rinse mustela I hv 1 bn bottle, u wan van let go to u at $18, outside selling $22.90 I think, I hv extra bottles unused so can let go to u.

<font color="ff6000">edj,I also used wet wipes to wipe my own face.I use Simple moisturising wipes
happy.gif

And try to pack mini bottles of toiletries.No need to bring big bottles to US.You can find anything and everything there
happy.gif
</font>

Sh,

thanks for the offer..i want to see all my stuff that i am brining first..if too many things then i may not want to carry additional bottle....let u know again???

Rose,

yeah i will pack into small bottles..but quite a number of items lei...
happy.gif

ai yoh....lets see nearer the date how lah...hate the packing part when travelling...

<font color="119911">Edj:</font> I hv small bottle of e no-rinse Mustela. Kan give u if able 2 mt u b4 ur trip. Do u also wan travel size Kodomo baby shampoo/shower foam? Kan pass 2 u 2. Dun tink all these hv expired coz I got these free samples recently fr various mags. Re ur facial wash, mayb u kan approach ur regular cosmetics counter/beautician 2 request 4 a sample? I've done that w my previous beautician.

<font color="0000ff">Powerball:</font> Tx 4 info abt cod. Yday I gave Bastion rice &amp; salmon &amp; he ate a reali big portion of e latter -- almost e usual amt of rice he eats. &amp; he'l eat more rice than when I give him porridge or lumpy cereal. Was surprised his appetite so gd bt glad he enjoyed his food.

Kidzs,

oh yes please....if its a small bottle i dont mind carrying...
happy.gif

i was just about to ask Rose where to get it from?
happy.gif

shampoo/shower..i have the small bottle of lactacyd...so no need...thanks so much in advance...

u going for this wed lunch at bakerzin right? if so, can u pass to powerball? i can collect from her as her house is very near mine..
happy.gif
too bad its not at paragon..otherwise i can meet u there...
sad.gif

<font color="119911">Edj:</font> Okie, I'll try &amp; pass 2 Powerball then. Bt I also hvn't cfm abt Wed coz I gota few visits/mtgs 2 arrange diz wk 2 'view' some new bbs dat popped last two wks. Trying 2 finish diaper cakes 4 them in x 2 &amp; gifts 4 their older siblings
crazy.gif
Actuali if lunch's @ Paragon, I wanted 2 pick up some books fr Elm Tree 4 e older siblings...

Kidzs,

u gave Bastion rice already ah? he can finish 1 bowl of rice? wah nice...Edgar loves rice especially when we r having lunch/dinner...he will always scream for us to give him some...but i dont know if he can finish one whole bowl of rice lei..never tried...it will be nice and easy if he can eat rice when travelling...so much easier to find rice...

maybe i will try tonite...with cheese salmon

how do u cook the salmon?

<font color="aa00aa">Kris:</font> I trying 2 juggle schedule 2 c if kan bring both kidz 4 vac - B1 4 chkn pox tho I hope nt 2 late coz there'r a few cases in her cc. okie, bastion's up :)

Kidzs,

wah..so many outings ah u....
happy.gif

yeah it will be nice if its at paragon..but i think Pei cant make it at paragon coz M is having her class at united square...and prob united square more convenient for most mummies lah....

<font color="119911">Edj:</font> Er, one of his own size 'bowl' lah bt nt sure if same size as Edgar
biggrin.gif
Bt yah lor, think our boys prefer texture of rice. Coz Bastion's 7th tooth almost fully out so he likes 2 chew &amp; chew &amp; chew - he hasn't spared e lids of my Tupperwares...
crazy.gif
Salmon I'll either cook in oven toaster or poach - he likes it both ways. Actuali I gave him a bit of the teriyaki salmon I cooked on Sat whc has some sake in e sauce - tink he slpt well aft dat
kao_sticktongue.gif
How u planning 2 cheese e salmon? The other day e rosti I actuali oven toasted - put shredded ham inside, dan topped e potatoes w cheese + sliced mushroom. He tried bit of each &amp; liked all. Bt I admit I overdosed on e butter dat day so it was veri fragant &amp; nice. Nxt x I won't put in so much.

Okie, I reali muz go coz he woke up juz 2 come in2 study &amp; stand nxt 2 me 2 poo so whole rm smells bad now... Muz wash him liao
crazy.gif

EDJ, kiddy palace hv travel size.... but i don see it in a pack by itself. its bundled with other mustela products in travel size which can be handy for travelling too.

Edj, J's eating fruits for breakfast and porridge for lunch and dinner!

I will be bringing mustela wipes on board the plane! They come in WIPES! So more handy loh.

For myself, i think brushing (toothbrush &amp; toothpaste usu provided) plus a wet wipe that removes makeup and oil is good enuff! On my 1st trip, I lug my whole cosmetics n skincare miniature and realise I never really use it at all!! Could hv save on the bulk in my handbag!!

I only plan to bring 4 SETS! Haaaa.. intending to BUY BUY BUY over in US! Yes, quite easy to find laundry and dryer. But may need lots of USD1 coin to operate lah! Then u cannot fall asleep and must rem to go collect your laundry k!!! For those high class hotels, it will be laundry service which is chargeable by piece. Need abt a day to collect back the clothes.

For shampoo/body wash etc, there are tons of choices there!! Juz go CVS or any other pharmacy and u can get it off the shelf easily.

Mummies going Japan/cold weather rem to bring COLD CREAM/good moisturiser for the babies skin, esp the cheeks coz air is very dry. The skin will crack and be very itchy!! J peeled and scratch till bleed during spring in Sydney last year! QV solves the problem easily.
happy.gif
Cheap and good!

Rose/ Kidz: Where can i buy the small bottle no rinse mustela from?

Sh: Saw your bday photos in facebook. Exciting day too ya.. Looks like you had a children's corner too. Was your cake from Pines too? So they managed to do the hay with chocolate sprinkles or was it something else?

Just wondering, noticed you were using a different cupcake stand instead of the one you ordered through amazon.

Baby_Mummy: I ordered lychee martini. Nice. So good that there were hardly any left after the party. The spoilt cake was also spilt between my families. We all enjoyed it. Can consider for your party.

KP: Isaac was sick? Hows your party?

Thanks mummies for the bday wishes. Its Val's actual day today.

eviangal, i kpo reply u first.
I think I saw mustela in Taka, kiddypalace, mothercare and many other kiddy stores. But the bottle is HUGE. I only manage to get the miniature travel kit during the last baby fair in expo. If it is one time use, getting the wipes may be more practical? Since it doesn't fall into the liquid restriction for airport checks?

And did u give VAL the lychee martini cake? heee
Happy Birthday to VAL!

<font color="ff6000">re: travel size mustela products.I also bought mine at the bb fair.But I remember Mum &amp; Babes also sell the travel pack ,inside got no rinse,2 in 1 shampoo,diaper cream and some other things!

Re: Mustela wipes.Oh ya,bb mummy is right,I forgot got this thing.But then again,I havent had the chance to use it so dont dare to recommend/comment</font>

Edj, i have toyrus membership. Btw, bring along a fruit peeler if u think u are buying fresh fruits to peel for Edgar.

Just bought a box of pancake mix to cook for dexter. Hope he likes it as he sick of oats and bread already.

Btw, has all fresh peaches / apricots disappeared fr the markets? Been looking for weeks but cannot find them.

<font color="ff6000">bb mummy,Justin's bday cake was triple layer choco cake from Pine Garden .All of us including J loved it. Tasty and not too sweet</font>

Bb Mummy: I sneaked a few bites to Val las nite. She saw me eating it and wants a share too... I gave her the sponge part without the cream.

re: Mustela: Hmm.. prob will use wipes instead as suggested by bb Mummy.. 1 lesser thing off my luggage.. With news from Joie that Japan is cold, I need to prep more stuff.. Good tip on the mosturiser. Thanks. Will note that.

Powerball: I tried making some pancakes for Val with pancake mix 2 weeks back. Added some mashed bananas in the mix and pour Gerber applesauce over it when done. Very yummy. The whole family had it for breakfast. I am sure Dexter will love the pancake.

You can try buying some cute shapes from Daiso to make your pancake too. I bought some last night. Going to try them out this weekend.

Wah joie, the picture is sooo lovely! I'm looking forward to disneyland too! Wanna see how Sunay reacts to see a life-size cartoon character!

pancake mix: Yup, i've tried also, but i prefer to make my own, i throw in blueberries and serve with soft cheese, i love love it and so does Sunay!

If you can find marscapone cheese, do try it for urself, i love it but not yet let sunay try.

Lychee martini cake: I'm also ordering that one but w/o alcohol, i ordered a 1/2 kg to try, taste the same!

eviangal,

kiddy palace has travel size mustela no rinse.
u saw my fb pics? wats ur nick in FB? are u in my fb?

ya, my cake from PGcake....my guests eaten them all, my hubby didnt get to eat it &amp; i only like had a small bit to taste only... tot of going back to buy 0.5kg to eat all we want.....hahaha.....mine is orange + choco, very very nice!

as for design wise, its nt up to my expectation, didnt give me a "wow" impression. when i open up, its like "oh....arh....ok lor"

pinkypink,

thanks...i will go n get them..think easier to just use and throw then to wash bibs...coz soiled bibs gotto be soaked before washing...too much hassle...

<font color="119911">bbmum,
coz of the strawberry shortcake theme so got to order strawberry cake. cant wait for kelly's chocolate cake tis thur...haha.</font>

Powerball/Eviangal,

what pancake mix u bought? i want to try giving Edgar also lei..sounds very yummy...
happy.gif

oh re peach...yes..i have been looking for them also...all gone....u can get nectarines from NTUC though not as juicy as peach...
sad.gif

Pinkypink,

i just went coldstorage and saw cheerios (whole grain and apple&amp;cinnamon flavors) but very big pack lei....

actually after seeing that, i realised arent they the same as the usual gerber puff/happy baby puffs we gave them? if they r the same then can we just give those with milk and serve as bfast?

OW MUM, ya, J's cake was orange zest choco.....so nice hor....

kris, i tried the strawberry be4, very nice too.! hv real strawberry in between the sponge cake...

<font color="ff6000">true lah,sunday is the actual Mother's day.I also wish to have an intimate celebration with hubby and bb this year.Prolly will do one with my MIL and mum the week before</font>

Mummies,

where is the list to the zoo ah?
couldnt seem to find it...

so how? which day?shall we fix on a date now?

can we go 5 May (wed)or if pref friday then gotto be 30 Apr...or 7 May ( but is this too close to the bday bash?)

Back