(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Gong Xi Fa Cai all April mummies!!

Busy with Ning's 1st birthday celebrations so haven't had time to meet up.

If anyone wants Pooh Scene Setters, can get from me after this weekend. Also, any other stuff that can be reused from her party, I'm happy to pass to another mummy who is having a Pooh themed party.

Pseed,

have sesame st scene setter or not?
happy.gif
been looking for it couldnt find it..sigh....should have chosen pooh as the theme...hehe..

mummies for tom lunch..
why is it so quiet ah?

Catherine,

wat a pity..i havent seen u for a while...hope to see u soon...

Gallop,

i am also thinking of enrolling Edgar anytime now once i find a good one...after this aft trial, if i like the teacher i may just sign up..u want to join me?

KP
hihi, can i order 2 desitin creamy diaper rash cream from you? let me know how much pls..
is lunch tom still on? if yes, i collect from you tomorrow? thanks!

oshgosh, sure, will do
happy.gif

edj, so sorry, was sleeping liao when u smsed me yesterdat nite:p Yep, lunch at au petit still on..where's that list? Anyone else joining us??

Hello Mummy Kris,

thank you very much for helping to get the deal.

will like to check if there can only be 12 cakes ordered or can I still join in if it exceeds 12 orders. cos my colleague and I are both interested and will like to join in but she's still looking through the cakes.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you thank you and xin nian kuai le!

Re: Cake discount
i got a deal from ecreative, 15% off cake with min. 12 cakes ordered. u can view the designs frm www.ecreative.com.sg.

Those who are interested, leave ur name and expected date of delivery so i can send to the person-in-charge. You do not have to decide on the design nw, can decide nearer to the date.

1. Kris - 27/3
2. Eunice - 27/3 (to be confirmed)
3. Powerball - 27/3 or 28/3 or 2/4 (to be confirmed)
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
8. cheesecake (08/05)
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)
10. ipanpan (10/4)

USA Grad Student Research with Singapore Parents - Quick Survey

Thank you to those who have completed my survey - I have already received 25 responses!! I am hoping to get 5 more so I can do my comparison study. Can you share this with other parents you know? I really appreciate the help and am so excited about studying in your country! Here are the details...

I am a graduate student at the University of St. Thomas in the United States (Minnesota), participating in a study abroad course in Singapore at the National Institute of Education. The study is to learn more about couple's relationship as they take on the role of parenthood.

The following people are invited to take the 5-minute survey:
* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?

To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Participation in this survey is completely voluntary and confidential. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Robyn Maley

<font color="119911">catherine,
poor maverick. den reunion dinner muz b no mood. hope he is well le.

alamak, u r stuck wif the 2 kids this whole wk. nvm, consider it bonding time. hb n i juz came back frm sentosa wif the 2 kids, love the time spent wif them, totally priceless.

kidz,
kerryn walks veri well on floor n she can walk on bed oso.

pumpkin,
whrs lunch tmr? i might b free to join if nearby. havent seen u for a gd long time.

andrina,
can exceed 12 pax, min. order is 12.</font>

<font color="119911">Kris:</font> I tink Bastion's a 'Ah Song' coz he seems 2 prefer 2 softer surface. We juz got LG playmat 4 e living rm &amp; he's walking fine on it. Aiyoh... Bt juz now he was trying 2 walk fr dining 2 living rm &amp; his jie2 was hovering around him like a mother-hen, she got 2 close &amp; made him fall back w a loud 'thud'. He cried quite a bit, poor thing. His jie2 felt so bad her face looked so sad... 2day she home agn coz we all woke up quite late so she asked 2 stay home. Bt 2mr she'l eagerly go 2 CC coz got H20play!

Did it rain when u were @ Sentosa? There was strong wind &amp; rain pelting our windows late AM...

<font color="ff0000">Lunch @ Vivo/HFC 2mr?</font> Any1 keen? I nd 2 go Mothercare 2 chk out their carseat sale. Was tinking of a fast-food lunch
happy.gif
Any mom interested 2 makan 2gthr &amp; jln a bit around 12.30pm? SMS me if keen &amp; we kan mt @ say @ Yoshinoya in HFC?

edj, sorry only Pooh, everything POOH haha. Also have table cloth, cake topper etc. Will be sure to take many many pics and show whoever is interested so you can choose what you want from me. Anyway, whoever wants all my Pooh stuff, no need to pay lah, just small ang pow for my little girl for luck is fine.

kris, long time no see, would be nice to catch up with you! but er.. am working tomorrow. Let's organise going to Gymboree or something in a few weeks time. Has to be Wed ok? Cos I am off every Wed.

Sigh, really wanted to go for Positive Focus trial this Sun but my parents kidnapping the little one for the day. All those going to that and lunch tomorrow, have fun!!

<font color="666600">Harlo mummies, been a super bz n tiring CNY. Baby X was down with HIGH fever from 1st day morn. Gave medicine and monitored his temp all day..till end of day...the temp did not drop but instead went higher to 39.2. Hb &amp; myself rushed him to KKH A&amp;E. Temp flacutates thru out the 2days till 3rd day noon then it totally subsided.

eviangal:Is your Oriental Trading spree still on??

Audrey: How much do i owe u for the lunch at HV Swensens?</font>

<font color="666600">Tml's lunch, I can join but will be ard PS area at abt 1pm. Need to buy a little gift for my hb. Can we plan to meet ard PS or Orchard???</font>

eviangal, JWT should be confirm this sat.. you can call them at 63338511 to make sure.

edj, so how's the trial today? I haven't decided where to enroll keene, thinking of trying out gymboree at harborfront as they are having promotions for their play and learn classes. Anyone wants to go for trial? The rates is $399-$30 plus 3 free lessons for a term of 12 lessons, so per lesson is less than $30.

Any Mummies want to come together and try to form bulk order with Pine Garden cake? I quite like their stuf. They managed to produc the design I gave them or my gal's first b'day and guests liked the taste of their cake. I've designed the cake for Coen, will place order with hem closer t date.

Here's a look at how they reproduce the designI gave them.

3640919.jpg

3640920.jpg

Hi coral,

Think Ow_mummy was trying to form a bulk order with Pine Garden.
I'm intending to order my gal's cake from them too.
Did u provide them the pooh figurines?

coral marine, that's pretty!

wow, first time that I am so free in months to participate here. better enjoy this time before the busy period comes round again. If lunch tomorrow is along Orchard, I can pop by for a while. I'll be at Paragon to meet with client.

By the way, Mothercare at Paragon L5 is having 15% off til end of month if you have Mothercare VIP, DBS credit card. I also have card for 30% off clothing valid til month end if anyone wants to buy anything.

Kidz, have you eceved the books you bought from mama21? I'e not received min and I ostd onher thead to ask but no reply, no her thread gone, do you hav hr email or contact? Thank you.

<font color="119911">kidz,
it rained on tues midnite but the daytime were sunny. a bit too strong for me thou. but the kids enjoyed themselves totally.

p.seed,
tis mummy is a lazy mummy. i prefer lunch to gymboree, keke. lets organise something next wed, can u tink of a nice cozy plc?

marie,
lets go PS k. i wanna go spotlight/daiso look for something. anyone wanna join us?

Re: Lunch on 19/2 (Friday)
Time: 1pm
Venue: Plaza Singapura

1. Kris
2. Marie
4.</font>

coral, did u have to provide the figurines or was it provided by pine garden? how much was the cake?
happy.gif

pei, today was replacement teacher again cos teacher aida on leave!! Babymum, good thing u missed the trial lor. Anyway, I spoke to the principal ald, and i said since he's the only baby, next time pls cancel the class and make up, she says ok will take note!:p

Hahaha.. Kp, special treatment, only baby in class! So how, did you find my transfer? I really cannot find the slip leh.. Also don't forget my CB stuffs tomorrow ya

<font color="0000ff">Coral:</font> I dint order fr Mama21, Bastion rec'd e Baby Action Rhymes bk as Christmas gift. Bt I got her hp no. so I'll PM or SMS u. She now doing property so datz taking up her x bt also shdn't delay sending out ur order.

<font color="0077aa">Re: Lunch on 19/2 (Friday)</font>
Time: 1pm
Venue: Plaza Singapura, Cafe Cartel

1. Kris
2. Marie
3. Kidzskidz &amp; Sebastian

Gd, been meaning 2 go Jitterbug 2 chk out e kiddies dance classes... PS also has small Mothercare rite?

<font color="ff0000">Toyota recalls:</font> Any1 affected? We juz starting 2 look @ getting our 1st car &amp; thot of chkg out Corolla or Vios -- bt now definitely changing our mind. Btw, any1 driving Kia Cerato? Seems veri gd safety features &amp; got 5Y warranty... Any1 got fdbk on Cerato? Haiz, pressure on me now 2 get license asap... Like juggling w two kidz every AM nt enuf pressure
kao_sticktongue.gif

Gallop,

today's class was much better..Teacher Fairuz was around and indeed the music class was very lively..i can see smiles on most babies faces...
happy.gif

i may just sign up for once a week class...u want to join?

Pei,

we saw M's tiny footprints in the class....hehe..Audrey took a picture of it to show u tomorrow..haha...
so r u going to change M class?

KP,

dont forget my stuff also hor...i also cant remember what i ordered already..i think its the bubble bath calendular, super sensitive shampoo &amp; body, 2 baby porridge and 1 more item right? what is it ah? really cant recall lei..jia lat ah me...
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Spree for Party/Toys/Craft Supplies from Orientaltrading.com</font></font>
I'll b doing a spree starting 1st Mar. Got 25% off then, applicable w min. order of USD75, max USD80. Bt US ground shipping of USD11.99 applicable. Wl order in batches fr 1st March. My fren juz gave me her order for kidz finger puppets. If any mommy wanna pool 2gthr for e 25% discount, kan 4ward 2 me in e format below. Xchng rate was $1.44 last round.

Nickname:
Item name:
Product code:
Product URL:
Qty:
Price:
Alternative item's URL, qty, price if OOS -- or advice if u wanna drop item
Grand total of your order:

<font color="ff6000">Personalised items:</font> These wl be shipped separately as abt 3D work required. So I advise dat onli 2 order personalised items if there r min. 4 other pax sharing e shipping costs w u.

Powerball,

i am not bringing pram so gotto hand carry the stuff and baby all by myself...so if too much may not be able to ..but if only milkbags...i should be able to manage still...
happy.gif
u let KP know to pass to me?

<font color="ff6000">Can also chk Poon Huat for some party supplies...</font> I popped in2 e small outlet in Clementi &amp; noticed some pretty cute party bags, candles, cake toppers, etc. Small outlet so nt dat wide a variety. So FYI, kan chk e bigger outlets if u r nearby
happy.gif

Powerball,

how much things u have? if only breastmilk bags..should be able to lah...just ask KP to bring along..anyway she drives right..just get her to put in her car...i will try to carry for u...
happy.gif

Back