(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="666600">HLW/Cat: Totally agree..so fun trip shopping n chatting. Think Adelene scared of us also..cos we kept asking for discount. :p MIL happy with my loot. She say...so worth it. 16pcs for only 80+. FIL love the carrier. Hb also say...ok lah...cheap leh. *phew*</font>

KP, oh ook so fun got hols.. hehe.
Tat means it's better to get from Audrey @ TPY then? Coz otherwise she'll haf to meet up wif u first b4 i can pick up from u, rite?

Audrey, can PM me ur add/hp no? i might juz dropby this sat.. u goin anywhere?

marie,
haha real worth it, my hubby didn't nag and he thinks it's worth the money too. =p

Tan,
I thought hols for sec schs have started already? You doing SEM report? For us it's mainly doing up worksheets for the coming academic year... Hee can join again in Jan cos she will have new stocks.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Outing juz now:</font> Yeah, shopping paradise rite?
wink.gif
Realise e softer &amp; thinner bib material (compared 2 Dura Bibs) is actuali more comfy 4 bb - gd bargain!

<font color="ff6000">BP on Babycook:</font> Interested bt I'm concern: wl it come w int'l warranty? Coz steam &amp; blend function is high wear &amp; tear - spoil how? Coz end of the day if getting even thru BP wl stl b $200+?

<font color="aa00aa">Baked Potato, 3wkold, Rose:</font> Ur bibs w Marie liao.

<font color="0077aa">Edj:</font> Ur bibs w Cath liao.

<font color="119911">Pravina, Baby Mummy:</font> Ur bibs w me, wl pass 2 us @ mt up like Fri...

<font color="0000ff">Oshgosh:</font> Ur bibs wl b mailed out 2mr.
kao_happy.gif

wow..
wow..sleepsuit so cheap.
i need to get some cos my outgrown current one.:p

thanks kidz.
happy.gif

marie, i email u for your address...hee hee.

hi,
I am also April mummy. Just to share..Waston at Toa Payoh is selling the twilight turtle at ard $24.90. I just bought one. Not sure if it is the same as those who bought or not. But the saleperson said it is the same as the one sold in Taka. Limited to 2 per pax and only 100 pcs of stock. Not sure if it is avail in other outlets. Those mummies who had not bought, think it's quite a gd deal.

Thanks Angel.

Morn mummies,

today i made ground braley for bb..mix with apple, he seems to like it very much...he finished up more than half a bowl very fast...finger crossed..hope it will continue like that...
happy.gif

oh btw, a question, now whenever u intro new food to yr bb, do u start with 1 tsp and increase by 1tsp everyday for the next 3 days? or u just give whatevee amount yr baby can eat?

Hi mummies

Sorry, promo of 10% is only if we are sending our orders to 1 mailing address. 5% applies if seperate.

We are left with 1 more to hit the discount, any more mummies want to join?

**************************************************************************************************

<font size="+1">Rompers Extenders</font>

Any mummies wana get rompers extenders? Its $5 for a pack of 3.

These are the choices to choose from. I am checking if there are more discounts if we buy more. Current promo is 10% discount for 5 packs and above to 1 mailing address. 5% if seperate addresses.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3259314.html?1258523132

Items available:

1) Normal Snaps

a) All White pack - 3pcs
b) Boy's pack - 1pc white, 1pc light blue, 1pc sky blue
c) Girl's pack - 1pc white, 1pcs light pink, 1pc red/yellow

2) GAP Snaps
a) All White pack - 3pcs

Each pack will be $5.00 inclusive of normal postage. 10% discount will be given for 5 packs and above.

1. Eviangal - Gal's Pack
2. Ow Mummy - Gap
3. Powerball - Boy's Pack
4. pravina - Boy's pack

<font size="+1">Beanies Update</font>

Stocks expected to arrive in the next few days. There are some OOS items. BP organiser will advise when stocks are here. Will keep you posted again when the items are here.

edj, can teach me how you serve the barley? Ground and cooked with puree apple? I usually introduc new food at the amount bb can take unless it's the kind that I'm weary of like egg, etc I'll give very little amount and increase slowly. And I'll wait for 3 days before introducing another new food.

edj: I think you can give whatever amount your baby eats. At least thats what I do.

How do you introduce the ground barley? Did you grind the barley yourself? Or you buy pre grind ones?

I went Daiso to buy the Citric acid.

Found a cheap alternative to the Dwink Cup. It also has cover for the packet straw. Mummies, u can check it out when babies start to drink from packet drinks.

Coral/Eviangal,

for the barley, yes the method is exactly the same as oats and brown rice...wash the pearl barley (u can buy at any supermarket, the packet form) then wash clean, dry them and grind in the blender. Take out the needed amount and cook in the slow cooker for 1 hour or more...then mix in with apple puree before serving...

i usually grind in larger quantity and keep the rest in a glass container in the fridge..

Rompers Extenders

Any mummies wana get rompers extenders? Its $5 for a pack of 3.

These are the choices to choose from. I am checking if there are more discounts if we buy more. Current promo is 10% discount for 5 packs and above to 1 mailing address. 5% if seperate addresses.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3259314.html?1258523132

Items available:

1) Normal Snaps

a) All White pack - 3pcs
b) Boy's pack - 1pc white, 1pc light blue, 1pc sky blue
c) Girl's pack - 1pc white, 1pcs light pink, 1pc red/yellow

2) GAP Snaps
a) All White pack - 3pcs

Each pack will be $5.00 inclusive of normal postage. 10% discount will be given for 5 packs and above.

1. Eviangal - Gal's Pack
2. Ow Mummy - Gap
3. Powerball - Boy's Pack
4. pravina - Boy's pack
5. Tan - All White pack - 3pcs (normal)

vivien, will collect from u.

mums interested in getting high chair, my fren is selling her fisherprice highchair for $160, bought at $239..din used much at all....

interested, sms me at 97609335...

jean
ya me going cruise, from 7 - 11 Dec, different from yours? I'm going on the Royal Carribean.. hope baby will enjoy herself!

baby close to daddy
i think mine closer to daddy cos when he is around, he takes care whole day for many days in a row... yest we were out for dinner, she had to have her hands near her daddy, must be touching him then she happy.. haha.. she so manja him..

Hi KP
thanks. It is really expensive. I am still considering whether to invest in a very good blender.

In fact I don't think I will introduce so many types of puree to my baby. I intend to slowly move to porridge which I can add in different types of vege or fruits.

I also think my baby is closer to daddy. He is the one who usually carry her to sleep at nite after her last feed. Majan queen. Also because I tend to scold her alot lah, haha.

Yes, both my kids are now daddy's boy n gal. When he come back from work, both want him to carry them, when I come back from work, nobody bothers unless my son is hungry and wants milk. My hb say at least I can eat in peace whereas sometimes I literay had to feed him os both pester him. My kids come to me only for milk or when daddy scold them. Not sure why, but I;m the one to feed them bath them read story to them and sing to them. But they still prefer daddy when he's around...maybe cos he travel so see less of him so in higher demand.

Novi
Just changed my setting, can try PM me again?

oshgosh
me goin on Star Cruise i think, MIL book one.. think my PIL juz can't get enuff of bb. this will b bb's 1st outing wif his grandparents =S (with us ard, of coz)

ow_mummy
the hair volumizer so ex ar? eviangal bought for onli $5?

mummies,

if your bb wakes up in the middle of the nite crying, do u juz go ahead n feed/nurse bb? even tho they may not be hungry n juz wants comfort?

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Guide to Shopping @ Querida's:</font></font> <font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Lotsa enquiries abt going there so here's a short guide.</font></font>
kao_wink.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">1. Muz make prior appt - she mom of 3...
2. Her location: Woodlands Dr 62.
3. Her contact: [email protected]
4. Let her know what items u wan so she kan pack for u 2 self-collect (she'll deduct postage) http://picasaweb.google.com/querida2006
5. When there u kan chk e items 1st b4 deciding 2 buy or nt.
6. When there u kan tell her wat else u looking 4 e.g. rompers, slpsuits, 2pc pj -- dan she'll start showing u wat she has (her flat is 'Organised Mess')
wink.gif

7. Kan bring bb for fitting or better 2 bring a pc of bb's current wear 4 size comparison
8. Pay cash &amp; DO BRING XTRA $$$</font>
</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Try 2 go in smaller grp so she kan hv more x 2 attend 2 u. Yday was fun bt as our grp had 6 mommies it meant taking quite a while 2 decide on things, 2 get her 2 attend 2 us &amp; further delay when she had 2 ring up ea of our bills. Also end up dun tink we saw everything - so muz go agn lor...</font></font>
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Note: Other dan deducting postage, there's no further discount. Unless she has certain items @ clearance prices dan she'l inform.</font></font>

<font color="0077aa">Jean:</font> We practise co-slping w bb so I'll juz turn 2 B2 &amp; nurse him. He may latch 1-2mins dan turn &amp; slp. Most of e x I slp b4 he does -- BUT muz clarify dat in 1st plc I nt e type 2 roll ovr bb i.e. nt heavy sleeper...
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Chicco Baby Food Processor (Steams &amp; Blends)</font> http://www.chicco.com/food-processor-puresteam-cooker/eating/from-weaning/scheda_prodotto.asp?menu=on&amp;art=00.076003.000.000&amp;idfascia=22&amp;idsezione=11

Diz is I think $100+ &amp; if I rmbr rite, was launched @ last Isetan Mbr's sale. Banded w free vacuum flask. Definitely comes w local warranty. My guess is itz patterned aft Babycook? E usual lah, som1 catches on reali 1 - juz like e Mini Zone bibs we got r rip-offs of Dex Dura Bibs
biggrin.gif

kidz
i used to be quite heavy sleeper but ever since bb arrived i juz wake up each time bb wakes up, hehe.
I co-sleep with bb n used to nurse him whenever he wakes up too.
But since we started feeding him 5 scoops FM b4 bedtime, i stopped nursing him at nite. poor bb will sometimes cry for almost 1 hr n realize mummy's not gonna nurse him b4 he goes back to sleep, sometimes still sulking.

i juz wonder if this is alrite? will bb sense tat mummy doesn't sayang him as much?
my hb insists on training him to sleep thru the nite. PD also suggests training when bb is 7-8 mths old.

<font color="119911">Jean:</font> Kan Google 4 reviews abt e Chicco. Abt bb slp thru nite, they'l grow in2 it like my B1 - kant Rmbr exactly when bt tink by x she 10M she slept thru most Nites. I nursed her til she 22M, in AM b4 she go CC n @ nite.

jean
when u say baby cry for 1 hr, do u mean u leave him there crying or u carry him? my girl will wake up n tho i dun give her milk, i'll carry her to soothe her or offer water/pacifier. she'll usually go back to sleep in less than 5 mins. if she stays awake for more than 15 mins 7 rejects water/pacifier, i'll know she wants milk.

eunice
i can't bear to leave bb there to cry, hehe.
like u, i'll give pacifier or distract him wif noise (he responds to knocking sound). if cannot, then carry.
my hb n i sorta decided tat we won't give him milk till at least 5am, since we fed him FM at ard 12am. we r quite certain tat he wakes up juz for comfort coz he lasted up to 6-7 hrs b4 wanting milk on some occasions.

am i too cruel to my bb for not nursing him at nite? heh.

Jean/EUnice,

my bb also wakes up in the middle of the nite nowadays...usually i just feed him and he will go to sleep..if not i will just carry and rock him to sleep...

kidzs,

u mean your b1, u also nurse in the middle of the nite until she is 10m or 22m?sorry not clear...

i am actually also headache dont know what to do with the overnite feed..dont know whether i shd cont or try to stop...

Back