(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="aa00aa">edj,I'm working.and staying on my own.but daytime maid + bb go to MIL house and wait for me to come back for dinner.I go back my own house at about 8pm

Jac,nowadays no stroller cannot go out already meh? I sometimes still wear bb w/o bringing stroller</font>

Rose,

oh i c...its nice to be working hor..time passes very fast...stay at home very bored ah...just that if go back to work, then like u, gotto send bb to MIL...sure have conflict...also can't bear to part with my bb...hehe...
really gotto find sthing to do at home...

actually, is baby sling really good? i have never used one..i always bring along my pram when i go out w baby...cant imagine carrying a 7+kg bb around shopping

ow mummy: how to use the hair volumising inserts huh? I bought 1 set previously. But thrown 1 side after that cos dunno how to use. fed up. can show me next time?

the thing is i dunno how to secure it.

ow mummy,

oh i saw it, my excolleaqu sent to me. she is interested..dont know if she has gotten it...anywya, u post and i will forward to her.
happy.gif

andrea, i dunno if i can disclose here yet.. cuz my bp nt up yet..later kana banned..haha.. i pm-ed u... anyway will give better price for april mummies=)

<font size="+1">Cloth Books Update</font>

Books sent out of China on Monday. Slightly delayed due to heavy snow there. Books will be arriving Singapore by the end of this week. They will be sent via post to all mummies by next week. Keep a look out in your post ya. Let me know after you have received them.

haha.. since everyone say liao.. so i guess i not goin against rules right?

eviangal: its nt difficult to use but u hafta try.. mayb u can use different sizes..hw much u bought n when u bought? haha.. i show u next time, u bring out..

H1N1 vaccine safe to take while BFing .. i asked my company's medical doctor... its been given to preg women too... so far no adverse effects...so they claim lah..

andrea: i replied ur email ardy.. i dunn owhen e bp will be up..hopefully tml.. u let me knw if u wan k.. if u wan u replied via my email i give u april mummies pricing..

Ow Mummy: Ya lorz.. Mine is like the one shown in your web link. Instructions just say place, then spray. But i just feel so insecure. And it doesnt hold long. Really need you to teach me.. =) Will bring it at next outing. Thanks in advance.

Bought it at around $5 for 1 big and 1 small. Those Korean beauty BP with all those slimming and beauty gadgets. Bought it just before we deliver i think or just deliver. So about 6 months ago liaoz.

Ow Mummy: Hmm.. the design and concept is the same lei.

I saw one BP selling the exact same thing, Hollywood Bumpits or something like that at $5 before too (1 set) with box and stuff. mine didnt come in nice box packaging though. Just those normal plastic cover and a cardboard behind.

eviangal: oh haha.. e bp no more? mine come with a set of 5..3 differents sizes.. but this one i bought for myself.. e grip is gd.. my sil uses them..day to night no problem..

Ow mummy: Ya. BP no more. Mine is 2 sizes. Mayb i take mine to compare with yours and see the diff. I not sure mine is grip no good or I dont know how to use.. sighz.. if really cannot use can really dump and buy from you liaoz.. haha..

You joining this Fri?

Lunch at United Square with Motherhood Fair:

Date: Fri, 20 Nov
Time: 12.30pm
Venue: TBA

1. Kidzkidz
2. eviangal
3. Audrey
4. Catherine
5. Baby_Mummy

edj
ya my Avent bottles are not the brownish type, i juz realized it after i read your posts here.. n i've been using some of them for up to 6 mths!

Kgal
is it convenient to pick the Bellamy pdts fr u this fri at Somerset MRT? If yes, can PM me ur hp?
I usu off work at 6pm so shld be able to reach there at abt 620pm? (give or take 5 min?)

BB NAP TIME
============
My bb can sleep till 12nn if nobody wakes up to play with him, then take naps every 2.5 to 3 hrs till 12am.. tat means..abt 3 to 4 naps?

But he doesn't sleep thru the nite la.. these few days he's been waking up at 3+am, used to be 5am =(

osh_gosh
r u the one who said u're bringing baby to cruise? i juz booked too.. will be goin on the 5 Dec weekend, with bb! =)

which cruise u goin n on wat dates?

<font color="0000ff">which means i can onli join the Xmas party if it's on 12 Dec!</font>

=================================================
Xmas Party for April Mommies
Dec is almost upon us!!
some points to note
- noticed how the weekends are rainy so expect showers on our dates so need INDOORS venue. Anyone can volunteer condo events room?? i will go check out mine.
- BABIES are VIPs; hubbies and helpers are most welcome!!
- Please VOTE >> Catering or Potluck??

Christmas Party
Date: 5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
Venue: ?? (Please suggest!!)

1. Pravina - prefer 5th
2. Eviangal - prefer 12th dec
3. Oshgosh baby (fine with any day and catering)
4. Catherine
5. Audrey - im ok with both date and Catering\Potluck
6. Idaarshad prefer 12th dec as 5th dec work + work party
7. SH...(asp_23) can on make it on 5 dec. catering is fine....
8. LovJ
9. Jean <font color="0000ff">(12th only; prefers catering)</font>
10. Mommy of Gems (both 5th or 12th okay!)
11. Shers
12. Andrea
13. Pumpkinseed (5th only)
14. Joie (both 5th or 12th okay! but afternoon or late afternoon preferred)
15. Coral (5th only) + B1 and maybe HB => I vote for catering since most mummies are super busy
16. Yvonne

jean, your bellamy products are with audrey at the moment and have to pick up at my place leh not mrt
happy.gif

Querida's Shopping Madness

Nice meeting all the mummies (Kidz, gallop, Catherine, Marie and Cat's fren) there, really a fruitful trip with my last minute's decision! We got the sleepsuits at 6bucks each and the Mini Zone bibs are sooo much cheaper! Think Adeline must be soo happy man, we spent like almost a hundred bucks each hehehe... I think can organise another shopping trip there again in Jan 2010 for CNY clothes!
happy.gif

ow_mummy,
aiyo, I think we only cleared like hardly 0.5% of her stocks??!! She has soooo much stuffs at her place, the whole living room and 1 bedroom are full of the clothes! Haha will go mad shopping there... that's why we stayed for 1 hr plus hehe.
happy.gif

andrea,
thanks for the info, I bought a korean dress from this seller. But my girl is so small size, she can't fit in at all! So I guess better see the clothes for myself before I buy for her.
happy.gif

Kidz,
Forgot to thank you for helping to coordinate the Mini Zone bibs, really good buy and my girl didn't fuss when I put the bib on for her keke...
happy.gif

Wow, so envious of the shopping trip.

Ow_mummy, think the one I bought very similar to the one you're selling. 3 sizes, actually the grip feels good even without hair spray, buy I'm just not confident that it'll stay this way once I walk or run around. ;p

KP, oops ya i mean ur place.. hehe. But when can Audrey pass to u? And where exactly is ur place?

Audrey, alternatively, where u stay/work? lemme exhaust all the options first before deciding who to collect from =p

KP, i never take the jab. I scared become zombie. Hehehe. Btw u still have Bellamy pasta?

Ow_mummy, pm me leh what u are selling. Sounds interesting.

happylittlewoman, sounds like fun! Wow, u gals must have really enjoyed yourself! Make me so gian to go now but so far!:p

Jean, my place is a street behind kiliney road. Not sure when audrey will be able to pass to me cos i will be on hols this sat to wed and hubby is on leave till next sun, therefore, wont be gg for outings till he's back to work
happy.gif

powerball, yup, all still in stock except baby rice which is all sold out. New ones coming around 1 Dec. Try the baby porridge, which is oats, isaac loves taking this with banana compared to rice.

Rose, enjoy ur babycook, i find it fun to use! I cut and steam the items myself becos i find it fun to do..hehe, then after that get maid to do the clearing and washing!

Back