(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff6000">DTSmummy:</font> Now w B1 I actuali juz mix his food in a 125ml milk bottle - whc I use 2 heat up e EBM anyway. Dan I add in e pumpkin, ceral etc. Diz way I'm able 2 tell fr e markings on e bottle exactly how much I made 4 him &amp; how much he actuali eats. Saves me on washing another set of bb cutlery 2. Wld u believe it I even feed him w jie-jie's Dora plastic spoon - LOL. Reali when u hv a 2nd one onwards, perspective change. W B1 I went &amp; buy diz special bowl, spoon, cup, etc. Now I starting 2 c e convenience of improvising - B2 kant complain since he doesn't noe any better
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="aa00aa">My Handy Helper:</font> When B1's around 4 his mealtime I rope her in 2 standby w tissue in hand 2 clean his mouth. She'l always point 2 e Dora spoon &amp; say "This one my one. I lend didi to use..." Veri possessive @ diz age lor...
wink.gif
Bt she loves watching Handy Manny so I dubbed her a Handy Helper like in e show &amp; she super happy 2 help. One nite B2 kept every1 up so we slept around 1am+. I was so tired juz shove my glasses under my pillow. Next AM cldn't find &amp; I panic dan B1 softly said, "I help mommy kp in the box" -- e box where I usually put my glasses 4 e nite. Her daddy &amp; I rewarded her w lotsa kisses
biggrin.gif

Re: Waking up in the middle of the night

Maverick drinks the same amount of ebm (300ml X 5times a day) plus porridge(baby-sitter makes &amp; said roughly a bowlful twice a day) then he can KO @ night. During weekends, I couldn't feed him so much (distracted etc) so usually weekend nights he can't settled well &amp; keep waking up...

Naps during day time
is critical as not enough sleep means won't be able to feed well later on &amp; it's a spiral effect...

<font face="trebuchet ms"> Hi ✖✖MichelleT✖✖ (indulgence_queen).. err is this your details:-

BB name: Prudence, girl on 12 Apr eh?</font>

<font color="0000ff">good morning mummies,
was someone looking for Xmas outfits??
just saw this in my inbox.
http://www.pop-kidz.net/XM0001.html

tad pricey in my opinion but pop kids got good stuff.. have bought before!!

will hunt around for more bargains...
=)

Last nite, gave him a nice warm bath, used J&amp;J baby shower stuff and fed him loads... and he slept till 2.30am ( went to bed at 10.30), latched on and then woke up again at 5.30am ...better than nothing .. and am down with nice sore throat and blocked ears!!

he does not sleep in the daytime.. only on days he goes for swimming, only then he knocks out for at least 3 hours!!

Catherine
your boy can drink 300ml/feed?? wow... thats awesome!!.. mine drinks 180-200ml/feed (abt 3-4 feeds a day) and has 3 small bowls of cereal with puree...</font>

Congrats Kidzskidz....yr baby's tooth is finally out..my baby has been waking up in the middle of the night also...so frustrating...even if i latch him on, he wont go back to sleep...he just rolled and rolled...he has been eating well and taken the amount of nap...so i suspect its because he is teething...well thats the only explanation i can give...

As for the poo topic, hahah,..i guess all babies are the same, mine also...whenerver he wants to poo, his whole face will go really RED...i am so scared that he is constipated...looks like its just their way of showing us that they have learnt a new skill...
happy.gif

KIDZ
your B1 very adorable!! she'll grow up to be very caring!!

my boy strains and grunts when he is abt to poo.. super intense look on his face!!
fed him some prune juice and puree last nite so hopefully pooing is not so stressful for him..

Wow, looks like my boy is drinking the least. usually 120ml or 130ml. He feeds 4 times milk plus cereal at 9+am, porridge at 12+pm and porridge at 6+pm. The at nigth he self-service on the milk, so I can't tell how muchhe drinks. But my B2 has always been eating less than my B1, however, his weight and height gain has always been more...So I think in future he might be those that grow fat even with little food in take ;P And he can poo up to 4 times a day, no longer watery but pastey. He's got two lower teeth out and the front tooth still trying to push out of the gum...

Kidz, how old is your B1. Adorable! My B1 can help at times, but most time very jealous.

Pravina,

What type of prune did u use?

Catherine,

Your baby can really drink...300ml is alot....
happy.gif

i think among all babies, mine is the lightest...
sad.gif

i went out with few mummies last week and realised that all their babies are around 8+ to even 9kg...mine was only 7.6kg when i went to PD end last mth. so sad.....

<font color="aa00aa">Wah,cat,Maverick sure can drink a lot of milk! I'm now having a headache cuz he puts up so much resistance when drinking milk,he sometimes only drink 60-80ml. I'm now printing an empty table of milk chart for my maid to fill in from today onwards.Must make sure he can fulfill at least 600ml a day!This boy never fail to worry me,sigh!</font>

<font color="0000ff">EDJ
i bought the apple and prune juice and prune puree i think Gerbers or Heinz from marketplace, paragon last nite.
will update later today when my mum updates me abt his poo activity...=)

most impt i think is baby is happy and healthy and is showing/doing most of the developmental abilities for his/her age group; weight and height is pre-determined by genes and baby's appetite so dun be sad yar!!
=)</font>

<font face="trebuchet ms"> Aiyo EDJ, mine is the mini size one lor... he's the oldest here and just pass the 7kg scale hor... keke... but me is okay lor... now he's trying to stand up by himself....YA HaPPy &amp; HeaLthY- more impt than anything... my boy milk intake has drop too... MIL said me intro "wu a boh a" to him lor so now he doesnt want milk... he's taking soild much better than my #1... coz for this #2, me prepared everything myself... for #1 - left to MIL coz didnt want any more conflicts... but my girl didnt take her soild @ all from start... keke.... now regretted me didnt do for my girl... sigh!!! no more turning back bah... but she's healthy leh, seldom DOWN...</font>

Agree, weight is not the most important. so long as they are healthy and happy
happy.gif
I think as second time mum I more kan kai le. For B1, I wory if she got 10ml of milk left but for B2, I reallt let him be. Want to drink good, don't want to drink I also never force him or feel upset. Haha, hope it's kan kai and not lazy. ;p

<font face="trebuchet ms"> me wanna buy PAMPERS DRY diaper, size M... but with restricted pick up point: clementi 1800 to kallang 1835hrs on weekdays... budget low low 9bucks per pack... please sell to me...</font>

Hi Mummies,

Thanks for the encouragement...
happy.gif

i was just concerned why is he not putting on weight eventhough he is eating okay.. coz i latch him on all the time, i dont know how much he has drunk so i am worried that he doesnt have enuf milk intake...

i saw the xmas outfit, but its really a bit too ex given that he is only going to wear once...anything cheaper u come across?

Hi Leereiner
Pls include me in the list. Thank you! ;)

SMH Nick: Oshiezan
Baby gender: Boy
Baby DOB: 26-04-2009
Baby name: Andi Bazli
SG location: Ubi Avenue

edj
No worries~! My ger's smaller even~!
When she went for her jab about a mth ago... She juz slightly crossed de 6kg mark... I think she was 6.3kg ONLI!!! =.="

<font color="ff6000">Pravina:</font> Popkidz px ex coz they buy fr websites &amp; mark up. Their ON &amp; Jsoppers clothes we kan get cheaper if we spree 2gthr &amp; spilt shiiping. I'm waiting 4 ON 30-40% sale + Disney one. We spree 2gthr dan
wink.gif

Who are the SAHM here?
May i know what do u all do during the day when yr baby is asleep?
happy.gif

I actually find it really bored at times...dont know what to do...
sad.gif

<font color="0077aa">Coral:</font> My gal's 33M - abt 2.5Y. Spoke w her principal juz now who updated me dat B2's been promoted 2 e cc's #1 Chiak Char Bor
crazy.gif
She added dat no 1 kan bully my gal &amp; she's protective ovr e little ones 2 - so much dat if they dont do wat she tells them 2, she gets fedup dat they dun obey!
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi,

May i know how does the bellamy's baby rice smell of? I opened mine today and it smells a bit weird...a bit plasticky smell...is it supposed to smell like that?

Kidz, your B1 is about 3mths younger than mine. Mine is chiak char bor at hm but outside like a mouse, run away when other children come near her and would not hit back when kena bully. My B1 is just so afraid of children as she is always with adult. I'm hoping she'll get better when i send her to full day childcare this dec.

edj, when I was SAHM for 6 mths I find that there's so many things to do leh, housework, play with kids, spree online, chat online, change my gal in many many diff outfits daily and take pics then decorate the pics, cook for gal, cook for family, etc. No end...My Bellamy's porridge did not smell. I have yet to try thr rice cereal.

coral, thanks for informing
happy.gif
Wonder why it becomes like that thru mail.

edj, yes, the smell is normal, checked with the supplier earlier on
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Coral:</font> Lol - u kp making her pose 4 fotos? Mine leaves me behind when we go out. go shopping she'l touch everything. best part she likes 2 help arrange nicely -- even e sweets @ mamashop. B2 also reaching out 2 grab now - has liking 4 chocs...

Kp,

oh okay thanks...then i can safely feed my bb...i was a bit worried earlier on. only fed him 1 tsb..
happy.gif

Rose,

What bib is KP talking about? care to share?

for my girl rash, the doc mention that its due to milk but aparently the medicine that he gave its for ezema. hum...

how much is ya babies drinking now? my girl like always at 160ml for some time and whenever i try to increase it, she doesnt finish up.

edj
I am a SAHM too! I take nap with my gal in the morning cos in the afternoon cant sleep. Prepared her pureed, go online - FB/Apr thread/blog.

While she is awake, stroll her out or play with her. All this already occupied me for whole day hardly can find 'me' time. Only when all my kids asleep in the nite.

<font color="119911">Rose, Edj, KP:</font> Babyshoppe's bibs r copies of USA brand Durabibs - i got @ $9 for B1 last x. Bt now BP hv @ lower prices &amp; w other designs. Think also repackaged under brand 'Minizone'... Found one link under Querida (aka Adelene) - her prices always incl postage oledi. Btw pick up fr Ad's plc @ Woodlands &amp; she'l deduct postage costs -- plus kp bringing out things 2 show u &amp; 'tempt'!!!!
crazy.gif

http://picasaweb.google.com/querida2006/BIGBIBSWATERPROOF#

Hi Andrea,

yeah santa claus costume is nice but i think it will be hot..so i think i will get the little pudding..can even wear after xmas
happy.gif

Back