(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font face="trebuchet ms"> WALKER, errr... my nephew is 4 and still walk on tip-toed on both feet.... he was in walker.... but didnt know how long is per session in it lah... my niece is 2 and she's okay lor... she was on walker on 10-15min as her caregiver - grandma likes to bring her out gai gai instead staying @ home.... so like Jas J said a SHORT time bah will not be harm.... but we still will not use walker on our kids as no space @ home for them to "zoom" keke.... so they have to depend on themselves lor.... my girl started to walk @ 13/14th mth as we encouraged her to walk .... even we had make our niece to walk on herself coz her parents simply said "didnt how to do it" and got worry when she cldnt walk @ 15th mth.... so words of encouragement is very impt.... </font>

<font face="arial black">saying No to baby</font>
<font face="trebuchet ms">(posted this in mar09 thread so just wanna shre with you all) try to use action words instead of NO... me used HANDS OFF when my girl touch danger things, things she shld not touch, kinda... when she cried, me wld tell her CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, then she wld stop, eventually... find it more effective than saying NO... my niece everything is NO.... coz sil said this to her only... and dont use the word PROPERLY, like sit properly, stand properly... how does the kid how proper is proper??! me learnt these thru here.... now my boy understands HAND OFF whenever we say to him... we-- hubby, my girl, n myself lah... but other family members still str say NO... sigh.... </font>

thanks mummies
happy.gif

eviangal : monkiefac vs 3wkold hee hee

ida: yup..we share the fitti tat time

<font color="aa00aa">Woah,my hubby is in a good mood today.He helped me transfer within mins of me sending out the email and without grumbling.Eviangal,please check.Transaction reference:2536226443 How will the delivery be like?Self collect/mail/you collect??Lemme know,k</font>

Rose: haha.. Thats nice. Will update table with your payment shortly. I will be collecting from seller for most mummies. You want me to collect for you too? But if I collect, I am not really sure when I can pass you your items. Will most likely be able to pass you only during lunch meetings (if on Fridays). Is that ok with you?

Or I can pass to other mummies who will be collecting their items to pass it to you too.

andrea, your bathrobes are still with me right? Do u need me to pass them to powerball?

FYI
Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice - Last 18 packets left and OOS after that as supplier has no more stock as well till end nov/early dec

Eviangal
<font color="0000ff">My orders for Headbands</font>
I would like to order
1. PLAIN BAPE HEADBAND $7.90 x 2 (1 x LIGHT PINK, 1 x COFFEE)
2. FLOWER WIG HEADBAND $10.90 x 1 (CREAM)
TOTAL (after discount) = $22.70
Ida will collect for me. Ida-thanks!

I've made the transfer. Tx ref: 2536261924

<font color="aa00aa">kp ,noted

eviangal, may I know who are you collecting on behalf? If I meet one of them regularly,then she can help to pass to me on Thursdays gatherings.
It is v seldom I get my off days on friday.Where do you stay btw?</font>

<font face="trebuchet ms"> Hi Mummies,

looking for this type of clothes:- Striped Waffle-Knit One-Pieces for Baby but cheap cheap price...
3202520.jpg

let me know... thanks

Hi Ida,
can help to ask your frenz whether she has this, please... thanks.</font>

Rose: You able to collect from Pravina, Audrey or Eunice?

Eunice: Okie. Noted on your orders. Will post revised table shortly. =)

Any mummies interested in babymall online items? There is a local seller for babymall online stuff now. I am enquirying on bulk purchase. Need to get something.

Are you all keen?

Rose: You able to collect from Pravina, Audrey or Eunice?

Eunice: Okie. Noted on your orders. Will post revised table shortly. =)

Any mummies interested in babymall online items? There is a local seller for babymall online stuff now. I am enquirying on bulk purchase. Need to get something. Prices are slightly cheaper than Sprees.

Are you all keen?

eviangal, really, who's the local seller? I am keen to get more sleeveless rompers and sleep suits! Is there a websitE?

<font color="ff0000">QUICK UPDATE :-D</font>

<font color="0000ff">B1's sick</font> story of my life. B2's better bt B1's got fever n cough so nt in sch. Problem is kant separate them - he kp crawling awards her n she kp coming 2 hold his hand. When she's near enuf he'l grab her hair n she complains 2 me... :-S

<font color="ff6000">Kant mt up 2mr</font> Out of question oldedi. Wl catch up another x :)

<font color="aa00aa">Catch 'Surviving Motherhood' on Discovery Living Ch16, 11am-12nn</font> Provides gd parenting insights. Daily.

Its under BP now. But he has a showroom in Singapore. His prices are close to spree prices after shipping and discount.

Have emailed to enquire on bulk purchase. I wana get those sleeveless tee tops.

Lunch Gathering
Date: Friday, 6 November
Time: 12.30pm
Venue: Centrepoint
Menu: Aston Prime

1. Andrea
2. Edj
3. Powerball
4. cocobunz
5. Yvonne

Any mummies going by MRT? maybe can meet st somerset Mrt??

I'm not sure where is Aston Prime...

{Reminder}

Mummies: I will be closing orders by tonight. Will be submitting all orders and payment by then. Pls place your orders if you still wish to order. Will not be accepting anymore orders on Friday as I may not have time to login anymore.

Mummies who have placed orders. Pls check your orders and make payment to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 by Thursday. Pls also advise me your mailing address (if by postage). Thanks.

Mummies: Pls make your payment to me soon. Cos after Thursday, I wouldnt have time to process your order. Will be out of town from Fri evening. Hence, if I do not receive your payment in time, I would need to drop your orders. Appreciate your understanding.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Item Ordered</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Price before discount</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total after discount</TD><TD>Collection</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>Bape Triangular Muffler</TD><TD>Type 01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$4.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>18-24 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crochet Flower Wig Beanie</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$18.45</TD><TD>IMM/ Jurong</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paul Frank Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Idaar</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cat Visor</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$49.56</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$9.27</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$20.58</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Monkiefac (3kwold)</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$18.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Green</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Sky Blue</TD><TD>6-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.26</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr?</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$8.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>6-12mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Off White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Light Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Bape Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$41.99</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Maggie (eggigam)</TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>Cream</TD><TD>0-10mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$17.18</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>Flower Wig Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$25.60</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broad Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Grey Khaki</TD><TD>1-4yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.28</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wongbaobei (Sanni)</TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>No. 16 Coffee</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yi San</TD><TD>Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>8-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>9-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.50</TD><TD>$35.16</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sunbeam</TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-6yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$7.52</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>8-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$23.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>HLW</TD><TD>Ribbon Visor</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Rabbit Wig Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>1-5yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Dark Pink</TD><TD>6-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$19.30</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Rose</TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Grey</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Green White</TD><TD>1-7yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$21.00</TD><TD>Eviangal/ Audrey</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Plain Bape Headband</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Bape Headband</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Flower Wig Headband</TD><TD>Cream</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$22.70</TD><TD>Eviangal/ Idaar</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>59</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$454.59</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">We have hit 50pcs min orders. Now trying to hit 100 pcs. Anymore mummies want to join?</font>

Hey Mummies

More offers!! Wana get these eco bags for xmas presents? Eco Bags. The animal ones are cute.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3196527.html?1257302128

I personally bought the strawberry ones from Metro previously at $1.50. Of cos, you may not get that price anymore. After squeezing the BP organiser, here's the price she had given me.

50 to 99 pcs: $2.15 each
100 pcs and above: $2 each

Postage is not inclusive for this price. And no free gifts. But definitely cheaper than buying direct with BP organiser.

Postage cost as follows. Each bag is about 40g. To check on postage cost, multiply the bag weight 40g x no of bags and check against chart below.

postage is $1 for 100g and below.
$1.2 for 250g and below.
$1.7 for 500g and below.
$2.75 for 1kg and below.
$3.75 for 2kg and below.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Number of Pieces</TD><TD>Amount</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>Animal Eco Bags</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Eco Bags</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Panda</TD><TD>Pig</TD><TD>Dog</TD><TD>Frog</TD><TD>Bear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>$21.50</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Niu Niu</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>$34.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Coral</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>$21.50</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pumpkin Seed</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>$32.25</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>$109.65</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

eviangal, wah u're aiming v high..100 pcs! i've asked my fren whether she's interested.. will let u know. when's ur cut off time for order?

Jas J
My lil ger was borned on the 17th apr... =P 6 mths+ le.. still abit lazie.. BtH~ =P

So tempted to buy some things too, but recently bought too many things from the BP section le... X_x *sighs*
sad.gif
Lata kanna scolding from Hubby~ LOLz!

Jas
Wah~! So 'qiao' ah?! i tink Sh.... also mentioned that her boi oso on 17th Apr! LOLz~~~

I delivered @ Gleneagles wor... u lehs?

Reallie ah?! *faintz*~ the world is sooooo small!!! I'm @ Seng Kang though.. anywhere nearby you mummies? =P

My gynae onli handles deliveries @ Gleneagles.. no choice... *sobs* Xpensive plc to deliver~ X_x

<font color="666600">Jas.J/nurik0o0o: There's a number of mummies in this thread staying in Sengkang/Buangkok/Punggol. I'm one of them.
happy.gif
</font>

Jas
No lehs... Kids Clinic always too packed liaoz! We go Kidslink instead~ LOLz~~~ =P

Wow seems like alot of you are staying @ Buangkok area... Good lehs! The 24hr NTUC is super convenient~
sad.gif
Me at Nan Chiau High there... Not very convenient...
sad.gif

3wkold
Me oso gotta work on sats lehs... but alternate sat lah... *sobs* half a day less to spend time wif lil' ger... no wonder she always dun like to look at me... hmpf~! Poor u.. muz be veri bored every weekend... >.<

hi Nurikoooo/3wkold, my hubby also works on Sat. Just have to keep busy with housework and BB and dog. Enough to see me thru the day. LOL!

3wkold - which project you staying at?

Jas
Wow~ U are good! I totally dun have much time to do housework... Let alone taking care of a dog as well! My ger doesn't sleep much, and likes alot of attention... It's reallie hard to leave her on her own for awhile... *Sigh*

Any of mummies oso having their lil darlings not liking to sleep/nap? =S

Nurikoo,

my son also used to stay awake most of the time during the day, but after he turned about 5mths plus, he is okay..he takes 2 naps during the day now. each about 1-2hours so i have more time for myself otherwise gotto entertain him all the time...not easy being a SAHM...
happy.gif

you may want to try letting her sleep in a dark room. it works for me...
happy.gif

3wkold... tts very near. =)

nurik0o0o... ha, no choice. Both are my kids... >_< My gal also dun really sleep long stretches now... so I just put her on her play mat / walker / bumbo seat / baby cot... whatever can relief me for that while to do my housework. LOL!

Pneumoccocal Jab

My fren brought her gal for this jab at Jurong Polyclinic. It costs $160 NETT... For western end mummies, Jurong Polyclinic hotline is 63553000

Andrea,

I wont be going my MRT so wont be able to meet u there. But the restaurant is on the third floor.
#03-45
See u there tomorrow.

Hi Powerball,

hows today's lunch? was the Bellamy's stuff heavy? Pai seh..u gotto carry so many boxes...THanks once again.

Back