(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

eviangal.. u true shopping queen...

ehehe... btw... i confirm want red crown beanies x 2 - $8.90 x 2

plain sunhat - i m contemplating as my youngest boy head is 48cm.. and elder 51cm.. she said the circumfrence for L is abt 52cm..
i will update again on the sunhats latest by tomorrow eviangal... pls sms me again can coz.. i lost ur number.. accidentally deleted all smses
sad.gif

andrea... i will keep ur orders 1st.. she has some probs with supplier.. will update u on this

nurikooo.. welcome

eunice.. yup... that t-shirt person quite tight lah... i asked before
happy.gif
- btw she havent revert whether i can go to her place today.. will update u .... and when i gg out later will transfer KP and let her know
happy.gif
.. thanks again

Eunice: Okie. Sad.

Idaar: Can confirm your orders and make payment by tml? I pm you my no.

Nurikoo: Welcome. Yup. Brought bb to public pool liaoz. Quite a no of mommy have done that too. So far babies enjoying themselves.

Mommy of Gems: Okie

No mommies interested in the eco bags besides Coral?

Ida
Yups, try to transfer by tdy k cos I intend to collect tmw. Oh no worries abt the clothes la. Dun hv also nevermind. Anw the GAP one tho v comfy, got one hole already!

Eviangal
Ya lor...refused to give discount! Btw, Im thinking of getting the headband with the fake hair. Can wait for me? I'll confirm by tonight. N yes u r indeed the shopping queen of the Apr thread hehe =)

Eunice: Sure. Will wait for you. =) Send me your orders tonight. No la, not really shopping queen.. keke..

Love to buy interesting stuff mah... Then there are so many temptations in this forum...keke...

Idaar: Pls refer to table below on your current payable amount. Will wait for your update tomorrow. You can confirm your orders first than transfer.

Nurikoo, I've started my boy in the swimming pool in my estate since 6mths and he simply love kicking and splahing in water.
happy.gif

Eviangal, looks like the eco bag can't pull thru...
sad.gif

<font size="+1">Reminder</font>

Mummies: I will be closing orders by Thursday night. Will be submitting all orders and payment by then. Pls place your orders if you still wish to order. Will not be accepting anymore orders on Friday as I may not have time to login anymore.

Mummies who have placed orders. Pls check your orders and make payment to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 by Thursday. Pls also advise me your mailing address (if by postage). Thanks.

Mummies: Pls make your payment to me soon. Cos after Thursday, I wouldnt have time to process your order. Will be out of town from Fri evening. Hence, if I do not receive your payment in time, I would need to drop your orders. Appreciate your understanding.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Item Ordered</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Price before discount</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total after discount</TD><TD>Collection</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>Bape Triangular Muffler</TD><TD>Type 01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$4.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dark Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$10.88</TD><TD>IMM/ Jurong</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paul Frank Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Idaar</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cat Visor</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$49.56</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$9.27</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$20.58</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Monkiefac</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$18.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Green</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Sky Blue</TD><TD>6-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.26</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr?</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$8.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>6-12mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Off White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Light Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Bape Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$41.99</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Maggie (eggigam)</TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>Cream</TD><TD>0-10mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$17.18</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>Flower Wig Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$25.60</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broad Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Grey Khaki</TD><TD>1-4yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.28</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wongbaobei (Sanni)</TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>No. 16 Coffee</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>8-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>9-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.50</TD><TD>$35.16</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sunbeam</TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-6yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$7.52</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$335.80</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mummies... the cotton checked cap.. if mummies havent order.. wanna order the blue one.. it's pre order - $9.90 with postage ..

she has one white left now... ready stock.. $10.90 with postage.. any cheaper then posh paire BP?? anyone wants it?? she can sent to u asap... let me know... sms me at 81703429....

wah, havent come in here for so long, and realise our thread is becoming a shopaholic's zone!

what cap/beanies is everyone talking abt?
care to share the link with me?

i probably have no time to join in the spree with you guys, so if i'm keen, i'll just order on my own..thanks!

flying off tomorrow for 8 days for work... not looking forward to it cos i'm going to miss my darling so much!

any mummies have left babies for this long? wondering if she will recognise me when i come back..

KP, can check with you for the rice cereal and porridge we just need to add milk and no need to cook right? The porridge is actually oat right? Thanks.

Idaar: the cotton checked cap after discount is at $9.30 now. Postage not really important anymore. Cos most mummies order a few items, so postage becomes slightly cheaper.

OshGosh: I am sure you will miss your baby. 8 days is pretty long. The longest I was away from my baby was 5 days.

As for the BP thread on the beanies and stuff, its here. You can still order if you advise your mailing address and make payment by tomorrow. You can enjoy 15% in addition to the prices in the BP.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3184623.html?1257009397

KP.. nope.. i will transfer later when gg out.. and will update u .. Eunice is coming tomorow if i m nt wrong....

evian.. ya.. this one ok only if mummy order the cotton check only.. hheee
happy.gif

oshgosh.... i m sure u will bb so much

<font color="0000ff">Kris</font>, wah, now that u don't need to pump, you can hang out for so long. I think take my name out fr the lunch. Will join for coffee instead.

<font color="0000ff">KP</font>, u "hanging" out till what time as i need to collect fr u the Bellamy items. I prob will come around 1 to 1.30pm.

re: fri gathering.
see u mummies at aston prime at 12.20!

eviangal, ya think the rusks are quite useless. now i give claudia cold teether and water chestnut for her to soothe her gum.

nurikoo, i started my girl in swimming pool ordi. i guess most impt is go during the day when the pool is warm and wash up bb immed cos chlorine. but my fren's PD says the pool can be dirty cos bigger kids pee in the pool.

mummies, my girl now's standing on the baby cot. very active. u gals plan to use walker? i read walker is not recommended. any tots?

<font color="0000ff">Kris n KP</font>, ignore my posting. I coming for lunch. Just calculated and is mission impossible to go Expo, go home , lunch &amp; pump and then collect bb to go down to United Sq by 1pm.

<font color="aa00aa">eviangirl,I'm interested to order the caps. My order is :
1) 3 COLOUR CROCHET CAP $7.90(Dirty Green)
2) COW BEANIE $8.90 (Dark Grey)
3) STRIPE BEANIE $7.90 (Green White )
Let me know when and how to pay you,k</font>

<font color="666600">welcome Nuriko!!

RE: Swimming Pool
I've started Xander swimming at public pools. Like cocobunz said, make sure u bath bb well after the swim to rinse off the clorine.

RE: Walker
Xander is roaming freely at home with his walker. But I give a fixed time span on the walker. not too long. Most of the time he will be crawling ard on the floor.</font>

Hi All,

<font color="ff0000">Why pay more for the Car Insurance when we can save the monies to buy pretty clothes for our kids / Lot of toys / <u>BEST</u> milk powder in town / send them to the <u>MOST</u> reputable Montessori / bring your kids for holiday / pamper yourself with branded stuffs.....and many more.</font>

Car insurance have to be renewed every year, as with most car owners, we do not have the time to approach each and every car insurer for quotations, not to mention going through the fine prints in detail and comparing plans.

Most of us end up renewing our car insurance with the existing insurer and not knowing that we might be paying $200 - $500 more...

By comparing quotations from all 10 Singapore Motor Insurers, we will do a <u>FREE</u> comparison for you with all motor insurance companies in Singapore...insurers that you heard often as well as others that you have not.

For more information, please email to me [email protected] for a <font color="0000ff">NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE.</font>

Hi Mummies,

Can u share with me how u cook peas? did u buy the fresh or frozen ones?
Where to get fresh peas? dont see them very often.
Thanks

Hi Marie and Sh,

Thanks for sharing. So you just buy the packet frozen peas from any of the supermarket rite?
good..i am going to do it tomorrow. I am feeding him green beans past 2 days. He seems okay with it, but i actually mix with sweet potato or carrot coz i tasted the green beans myself and i didnt like it..so thot to be safer, i mix with other food...
happy.gif

hi mummies,

i think i need to intro myself...
i m may mtb...i stay at sengkang....but travel to tampines to deliver EBM every evening to bb.
hope u all dun mind i joining...
just joined yvonne and eviangal on cream and beanie to save $$.

eviangal...thanks...will transfer tomolo.
happy.gif

<font color="66660">edj: our bbs do not noe wat's nice or not. they'll eat wat we feed them. green beans with milk taste not too bad. a tip for peas puree: if u can remove the outer skin before puree-ing will be much easier. i had to sieve the puree after blending..so tiring. so much effort for so little results. only 5oz of peas/greenbean puree. haiz..tml night will prep apple &amp; carrot/corn.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="66660">3wkold: welcome. u are most welcome to join this thread. infact i also dun really 'belong' here cos my bb was due april but delivered earlier in march.</font>

hi 3wkold,
You are welcome to this thread
happy.gif

My bb is the youngest one in this thread
happy.gif
everyone knows about that :p
Suppose to be April bb but end up she choose to meet me on Labour Day!

Update a little about bb E
She tried pumpkin past 4 days, today given her 1oz sweet potatoes, I added water instead of BM. She love it very much
happy.gif
scream for another oz, so total 2oz of sweet potatoes given to her!

dunno where i tot my posting go....

3wkold... i guess i know u.. when i collated orders for huggies diapers before we all popped.. u joined in rite??/ welcome... we mummies.. share savings together
happy.gif

Rose.... u look different in pic leh.. slimmed down already... why need some more diet...
happy.gif

i m the laziest mama.. never blend2 food for my babies one.... now.. seeing u all doing it makes me inspired
happy.gif

btw .. my baby loves the bottled food also.. except broccoli rejects nestle brown rice... unlike his bro...
sad.gif

KP + eviangal - monies transfered to the both of you... evian... will update via sms for the sunhats ok??

Eunice.. thanks for picking my cereals up... will pick up beanies for you frm Eviangal when it arrives ok??? update on meeting soon
happy.gif

hi mummies.
my bb was born on 29 apr 09. how should i prepare rice cereals for him? how many feedings per day? should i start on any veg/fruits puree now?

☆╮jes.goh╭☆
Most of our bb here have started puree. You may want to start urs with rice cereal 1st, gradually increased from 1tsp for day1 to 1-2 Tbsp on day7.

Hello Mummies!!! Thank you for the warm welcome and advises! Feel so welcomed here~ :p

Can see everyone is very active here, even got lunch gatherings... so nice...
happy.gif

Re: Walker...
May I ask what is the concern about walkers? I have a spare walker from my aunt, but we haven't started my lil ger on it yet, she seems abit slower in comparison to all you mummies' darlings here... X_X

NurikOooo...
re: Walker... I read that it hinder's baby's walking development. But I still put my girl in it for a short while everyday. Since I grew up with a walker as well, don't see any harm it brought me. kekeke! They tend to walk backwards as a start (in fact my girl is still walking backwards... hahaha).

Jas...
Ohhhhh I Seeeee... LOLz~
Yeah, me too grew up with walker! Kekeke... Cos' my colleague oso commented before that walker no good, so I was wondering why so... =P

Wah~ Ur girl can walk backwards le ah? Hmm... My girl seems abit lazie I guess... She still can't do alot of things... X_x *Sighs*

Nurikoooo... no lah, walk backwards quite natural lei, cos they tend to 'kick' their feet when on the ground. LOL

When was your girl delivered?

Rose: You can make payment anytime now to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739. I have included your orders into my list. Pls refer to table below.

Edj: Nope, havent seen your funds yet. Address received. Thanks.

3kwold: Did you post your order? Dont think I saw it. Can you check the table below and see if your orders are there? If not, could you advise the items you want?

DTS: Sure, can you advise the items you want and make payment to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 asap? Thanks.

Calling for payment from: Ting Ting, Ow Mommy, Mommy of Gems, Pravina, Rose (Mommies, understand you might be busy. Pls transfer to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 06773 by tonight can? Thanks.)

Calling for address from: Eggigam

Idaar: Sure. You advise me again via sms. =)

Jes: You can start with cereal already. If you like, you can combine your cereal with some veg/ fruits puree. In my case, I would usually combine the cereal with some breastmilk and 1 serving of veg or fruits puree. I try to ensure my dd gets 1 veg and 1 fruits serving per day.

Reminder

Mummies: I will be closing orders by tonight. Will be submitting all orders and payment by then. Pls place your orders if you still wish to order. Will not be accepting anymore orders on Friday as I may not have time to login anymore.

Mummies who have placed orders. Pls check your orders and make payment to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 by Thursday. Pls also advise me your mailing address (if by postage). Thanks.

Mummies: Pls make your payment to me soon. Cos after Thursday, I wouldnt have time to process your order. Will be out of town from Fri evening. Hence, if I do not receive your payment in time, I would need to drop your orders. Appreciate your understanding.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Item Ordered</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Price before discount</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total after discount</TD><TD>Collection</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>Bape Triangular Muffler</TD><TD>Type 01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$4.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>18-24 mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crochet Flower Wig Beanie</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$18.45</TD><TD>IMM/ Jurong</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paul Frank Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Idaar</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cat Visor</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$49.56</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>$9.27</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>edj</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$20.58</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Monkiefac</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$18.03</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Green</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>12-18mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Sky Blue</TD><TD>6-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.26</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr?</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$8.37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>6-12mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Off White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Light Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Bape Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$41.99</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Maggie (eggigam)</TD><TD>Crown Beanie</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>0-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>Cream</TD><TD>0-10mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$17.18</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>Flower Wig Headband</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Angel Wings Beanie</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$25.60</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broad Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Grey Khaki</TD><TD>1-4yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.28</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Wongbaobei (Sanni)</TD><TD>3D Rabbit Beanie</TD><TD>No. 16 Coffee</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yi San</TD><TD>Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>8-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Suede Checked Cap</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$11.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3D Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>9-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.50</TD><TD>$35.16</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sunbeam</TD><TD>Multi Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Seablue Black</TD><TD>1-6yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD>$0.80</TD><TD>$7.52</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD>Cotton Checked Cap</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$16.83</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Blue</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bear Pilot Hat</TD><TD>Coffee</TD><TD>8-24mths</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Superman Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>1-12yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD>$1.20</TD><TD>$23.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>HLW</TD><TD>Ribbon Visor</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Rabbit Wig Beanie</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>1-5yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Plain Sunhat</TD><TD>Dark Pink</TD><TD>6-12mth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$6.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$19.30</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>YES </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Rose</TD><TD>3 Colour Crochet Cap</TD><TD>Dirty Green</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cow Beanie</TD><TD>Dark Grey</TD><TD>1-10yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$8.90</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Stripe Beanie</TD><TD>Green White</TD><TD>1-7yr</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$7.90</TD><TD></TD><TD>$21.00</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$343.36</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

today i only need to bring consolidated stuff for powerball and audrey right? anything else i have missed out?

Back