(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="cc6600">Morning Mummies, I'm on leave for the rest of the wk. :p

Just managed to make Xander sleep after his bath.
happy.gif
</font>

wah.. marie .. so good.. on leave at home...

can spend time with your precious..

I missing my baby everyday since I started working.

lovj, there's still 6% rebate on the card.

during the last fair we went to, we had 10% off direct discount plus 6% rebate!!

Jas.J,
I bought the wean machine too. Haven't started , as i intend to let baby start on semi-solids around 6 months onward.

Item looks quite flexi and convenient to use. There's even a mini booklet inside the box with some recipes
happy.gif
I think it'd be good on the go too, when we bring baby travelling.

hope my comments help. cheers.

Hi Raspberrytea... tks! it helps! plus pt that it has the recipes... =)

just read that sometimes, the food might not be 'mashed' enough/evenly... ?

Tan,
No problem, will collect the ABC mat from Marie then pass to you. You haven't SMS me your bank acct no and amount, wanna sponsor my Angel wipes is it? Haha... do sms or email me when you are free. I doubt I will have the time to check the forum once I go back to school!

ow_mummy,
aiya you missed a great offer! I think you can try out places like Baby Hypermart etc similar type of stores for the Maxi Cosi car seat, cos they are clearing 2008 stocks now, the $268 offer should be on at some other places as well. Anyway no rush yet right, I tried to put Raeann in the Dori car seat, she is so small for the seat! I think still gotta use the Maxi Cosi infant car seat for a few more months...

Jas,
I find the wean machine very good too, though I haven't started using yet. Can mash the food and feed direct, no need to wash so much stuffs and great for travelling! Moreover it's BPA free.
happy.gif

You girls make me super gian to go get the Taka credit card! I only have 2 credit cards under my name cos I ever lost my UOB ladies card before (forgot to take back the card after paying at the cashier!) so a bit paranoid over so many cards. But the 6% rebates quite worth it hor.
happy.gif

KIDZ >> Thanx soo much!! i look forward to meeting you soon and will rmember COD!!=D.. appreaciate it!!

yeah, i'm slowly recovering and he sleeps with us now and can hear him wheeze a little cos of the phlegm... and waking every hour cos of his cough!! sighs!!

Hi HLW... tks! I'm soooo tempted, only thing pulling me back is... SGD40.50 for something like just a piece of plastic...

But I guess I'll just get... =)

JasJ >> GET IT!!! i thot it was a worthwhile buy.. have yet to use it cos will likely wean my boy after 6mth...he's 4mth now.
i like the color and everything abt it.. plus it appears to mash evenly and good while travelling which we intend to... plus all in one gadget so no need many things..
got recipes but can find online as well.. i think one of the mummies posted saying there is a baby book with good and tried recipes.. might have to go thru the archives!!

JasJ >> GET IT!!! i thot it was a worthwhile buy.. have yet to use it cos will likely wean my boy after 6mth...he's 4mth now.
i like the color and everything abt it.. plus it appears to mash evenly and good while travelling which we intend to... plus all in one gadget so no need many things..
got recipes but can find online as well.. i think one of the mummies posted saying there is a baby book with good and tried recipes.. might have to go thru the archives!!

haha KP,i also came in to post tt i just called Taka &amp; they said there's no additional 10%. I asked if any day throughout the duration of the fair will be 10% she said she din hv information =(

Finally.. HLW, PM u my number liao.. almost go crazy these few days with the school work.. so fed up.. not oni lesson have to catch up also got alot class problems.. nowadays student like a little little things will say stress don wan to come sch..sigh...

kidzskidz, transfer the money to u liao. please check.

HLW , isit? wa so sad!!!!!!!! difference quite alot leh..338- 268= 70!!!!!!!haix....

Jas: Its gd though the puree come out to be in strips sumtimes will haf coarse one but jus need to use spoon and mash a lil more den can ardy!=) so far i use it for sweet potato, bananas, carrot n pumpkin...but must cooked until very soft if nt it wil b too hard to mash... esp carrot...

<font color="119911">owmum,
so touched lor, u miss me. can u go psycho jam to join us for lunch?

KP,
i tink shld b fine to arrive 30mins earlier, so meetup will b 1230pm k.</font>

<font size="+1">Anybody going to Taka Fair tmr morning???</font>

MIsscandy, tks for the advice.

Juz called town council, LTA to apply for permit for funeral on dead end road. Best part, must write in! So leichei.

<font color="0000ff">Tan:</font> Rec'd $18.10 for mat, tx!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Collecting English Fun Mat @ Taka Fair:</font></font>
- My ETA @ Taka Fair is 2:30pm. Pls collect fr me ASAP as I going by cab w 8.2kg baby in bb carrier + 7 boxes so can't possibly carry &amp; stl shop
wink.gif
Kindly PM me ur contact no. so I can SMS u when I arrive -- wl stand in front of main entrance 2 Baby Fair i.e. fountain.
- Box is A3 size &amp; comes w plastic handle on top, veri light tho bulky.
- U'll nd 3 x AA batteries 2 wk the mat - dun think shd use lithium type tho 4 diz type of toy.
- Do test by this wkend &amp; let me know ASAP if anything wrong so I can chope Seller 1st 4 1-to-1 exchange.
- Er, u may wanna BYO Shopping Bag in case Taka stop u tinking itz fr their Baby Fair?

kidzskidz (kidzskidz)
you need help tmr?? My hands are free. Hee hee

Kris (princesskris), tks for the offer but I wont be able to meet all of you for lunch.. Got lots of things to settle first.

ow_mummy,
it's okay, anyway the car seat you bought is cheap too!
happy.gif

Tan,
I've transferred you the money already, please check k. I think it's like that, overwhelmed once back to work. Actually I changed my mind and wanna take NPL till end of T4 last month, hb told me to go inform my school, but it's too late liao. I've a lot of stuffs waiting for me to go back and settle haiz... that's why gotta count down to Dec hols! Anyway time flies, then will have one month of hol to play with bb le!
happy.gif

I think some kids nowadays are so problematic, I don't remember seeing such kids during our schooling days! I also heard of cases of kids don't wanna come to school. I think I encountered a worst case in my 2nd year of teaching. This autistic P5 boy, hated Chinese and he said he hates me too! Once I made him stay back to finish up his work, he ran out to the corridor suddenly and was climbing over the rail halfway, he said he wanna jump! Luckily a few boys went to pull him back, if not I think I will be on the news already! Made me so depressed and cried so many times and wanna quit teaching, even my dad supported me. The boy's mum called me almost every night to su4 ku3 and to ask about the day's events. Luckily the mum is very nice, made me persevere on. The next year when he got his PSLE results, he sms-ed me to thank me. Wah... so touched. If not for going through all these stuffs, I think I would have quitted long time ago. So do persevere on, I think sometimes we don't have control over the kids' thinking, just do our best can already.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Tktotts:</font> Tx 4 offering
happy.gif
- hopefully most boxes wl b picked up ASAP dan I can chiong e Baby Fair. Or is ur offer more 2 help me shop, ah?
biggrin.gif
Juz lookout 4 me w Sebastian in red &amp; black Lascal baby carrier.

<font color="119911">Grouchy Baby, Hidden Teeth:</font> Since Mon Sebastian's been biting &amp; pulling at my nipple when I bf him. Also, he's been super grouchy &amp; won't slp @ his usual 12:30pm, wl fuss &amp; onli catch 3-5winks b4 waking up crying. Then @ abt 5:30pm, he's concussed. During diz x he'll latch on veri long bt barely drifts off 2 slp -- my hands been tied w diz new pattern of his. BUT juz now I suddenly realised this Poor Boy is grouchy &amp; changing his spots coz he's TEETHING!!! Super grouch is actuali super poor thing! Datz why he's been latching on like up 2 45mins &amp; stl can't slp -- he's juz seeking relief 4 his sore gums. Drooling bucketload 2... Aiyoh, @ nite also take abt 1.5hr b4 he gets comfy enuf 2 enter Lalaland. &amp; i'm e one waking up looking like panda...

<font color="0077aa">HLW:</font> Wat a harrowing experience! I rmbr my friend telling me she switched fr FT in RI to PT in govt sch &amp; how she was hounded by a girl's mom aft e girl attempted suicide. E mom needed support &amp; my friend go &amp; give home no. so rec'd calls at midnight, past midnight, etc whenever girl &amp; her mom fight, etc. Dan she said worst was got a colleague who was due for retirement bt in dat yr he/she was due 2 retire, died of heart attack -- my friend firmly believed wk stress killed him
sad.gif

All teachers muz reali take care -- ur special day coming up next wk rite?

kidz,
Wah... I never give home number to any students or parents, and I will have a separate hp number just for students and parents to call if I am a form teacher that year or I have a problematic class. The boy's mum usually only calls me at night, never at weird hours, luckily hee... but was feeling very very tired! It's tough being a teacher these days that's why turnover is so high, I was so shocked to know that one of my colleague resigned suddenly last month after 20 years in service. To me, just take things easy, if really can't cope, will switch to part time, if really hate it so much will just quit. Money is not everything!
happy.gif

Ho ho ho, teacher's day is coming but I am still on leave haha! But quite sad actually cos my ex students in Sec 2 this year wanna come back to visit actually but after hearing I am on leave, they dropped the idea. So probably gotta wait till next year to see them...
happy.gif

kidz, how do u know the other one is reproduction ah? they said? i wonder how different it is hor?? Belinda just delivered the stuff to me! I find the ladybug very scary leh! Cos its black..heheheh but nice red shell...still prefer the turtle!

<font color="119911">KP,
told u the CB aloe vera is gd rite. its a gd as the calendula cream.

raspberrytea,
so fast ur boy teething oreadi?</font>

Tan: Yap...being teacher very tiring...especially since I have 2 boys...the elder one kenna cough &amp; phelgm...feel so bad that I couldn't take care of him..then my own form class kenna complaints by 4 different teachers...need to follow-up...called parents after parents...typed reports after reports...

Thought about giving handphone number to parents...I'm hopping mad today cos my admin officer gave my hp no to this parent who called me non-stop 8 TIMES!!!!

KidzKidz: I'm not going to Taka so early, would it be very troublesome for u to bring my ABC Mat?? If that's the case, can I self-collect from u another day?

Catherine
I can understand how frustrated you are! I been thru that situation as well.
I tot they are not suppose to distribute out your personal mobile # unless you can claim the expenses!

Marie, sorry leh, did u ald tell me what u're collecting from me on sat? Can PM me again pls?
happy.gif
thanks!!

Hi gals,

Sorry to disturb. I am a May 09 mummy.

I bought a Pupsik baby pouch from ebay (2nd hand) but realised the cutting is not suitable for me! Looks like I am destinated to be a sling user...wahahaha...

I am selling my baby pouch
http://www.pupsikstudio.com/catalog.php?item=112
I bought the M size de,suitable for gals from 45kg to 60kg.

Interested PM me. I am letting go at $20 only inclusive of normal local postage.

kidzskidz,

my boy has also been pulling and biting down on my nipple during feeds. He's not teething yet and already its super painful! Imagine when he teethes. Ouch.

N.M: Yeah, early stage teething oledi like this, worst when fangs er I mean teeth r out. Bf my gal 22M n went thru it w her. B4 she was 15M, tell her NO n she'd smile cheekily. Aft dat age generally ok, no more biting.

Rose: Crisis! My hubby went on spring cleaning frenzy n i kant find e stuffs 2 pass 2 u. I kant find a lot of things n Itz driving me mad! Kant stand when he does this! I'm stl looking... Shd b in spare rm Datz b/c store rm bt so many boxes. Arrrgh!

Cath: Itz ok, ur 3pcs if i kant manage i tompang som1 stroller or something. Bt i gotta pop ovr 2 Isetan b4 4pm. Also mtg old fren @ e Fair 2mr so may sit down 4 kopi. Kan u PM me ur hp no. 2 locate each other?

English Fun Mat: Stl hv two if any wans (my xtra). Let me noe.

Cheaper Turtle: Thot som1 posted earlier these r reproductions. Bt i'm nt clear if produced by copycats or som x by e factory actuali contracted 2 make e item. All e liberal MIC policies lah. So any1 interested?

Mummies, if have extra complimetary parking at Mandarin, take one for me and sms me ok? hee hee

And those wanting to buy LV/Chanel etc from Paris through me, try to confirm your orders ASAP ok? I want to change money soon. We may also be leaving earlier than expected so better not leave things til last minute.

Ok just put all the cups and Heidi in a bag next to diaper bag so I will remember to bring tomorrow.

<font color="119911">pumpkin,
i chked wif the restaurant n they say no complimentary parkin coz the parking is outsource, but will still ask whem im thr lata. rmbr to bring ur diaper bag k :p</font>

Hi morning mummies, quite a few meeting at Taka today for the sale ya.. Mmmm maybe I try to go down as well to looksee looksee..
KP can bring my calendula cream? Will pick it up when I see you there, thanks..

hi mummies, i've actually taken leave to join u all for dim sum but last min yesterday agent call me for a job interview. so.....wish me luck..... sorry to miss this meet up.
happy.gif

Back