(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

oshgosh_baby,
ok, will pass your item to KP
happy.gif

Marie Kwek,
Hahaha... I have so many things to take note and pass from one to another person :p Hopefully I have noted it down correctly
happy.gif

Hi kidzskidz,
if can get by this sat, KIV for me one red for my hb and blue one for myself..
for red one, the words are all jumble up and they have the 'catch me' game where they say the alphabet and u try to find it. and also the piano keypad.. can change to piano notes or change to music..
so now thinking if should get a blue one and put at my mom's place or not?

can KIV for me the two (blue and red)and i confirm with u tonight after i check with my hb.

HLW, hahahah keep forgetting to give u my acc no.
okie will give them if i remember tonight..cos now still in sch.. super tired man...

<font color="aa00aa">audrey,yes yes I'm coming.ok will bring your CDs that day
happy.gif

So funny leh,i see so many posts about who collecting what,who pass who wat
happy.gif
</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model -- Trying 2 order tonight &amp; collect by Wed for giving out @ Taka on Thu...:</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">Item fr www.motherhoodpalace.com. Itz a Touch &amp; Learn Fun Mat where kidz touch each alphabet &amp; learn how it is pronounced, learn phonic, spelling of words, etc. Gd guide even for kid 2 learn along w non-English spkg caregivers as the audio gives correct pronounciation guide i.e. Ah Ma also can learn 2 read. View e demo video here of e Blue Colour Mat (e red model don't look as good...) </font>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoWTftxOboY&amp;eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emotherhoodpalace%2Ecom%2FPlaymat%2FEnglish%2Ehtm&amp;feature=player_embedded#t=108

Original price $19.90 bt if we get 10pcs, there's 10% discount so $18.10 each. I'm gonna get 1pc 4 B1 bt I'll also introduce B2 to this by around 9-12M -- the touch &amp; learn component can engage him more. I'll get another 2pcs standing by as b'day/Christmas. Any1 wanna get as well? I'm getting item fr www.motherhoodpalace.com - if u interested in anything else fr there let me know &amp; I'll ask if can get further discount. E Aquadoodle Mat looks fun as well (rite now got free normal post 4 this) -- safe 4 young children. I'l collect e items or if possible, arrange 4 delivery 2 my plc in Clementi then arrange again for distribution.

Electronic English Fun Mat:
1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
4. Rose's colleague (blue) - But she will only buy if there is 10% discount and collection via mass meeting-up during weekend afternoon in the City or Central as she lives in Yishun
5. Kidzskidz' fren (blue)
6-7. Tan(Blue + red) --> KIV - onli if can get b4 Sat)
8. Idaa (Blue)

<font color="aa00aa">Rose:</font> Ur order captured as Blue, as my earlier posting was onli 4 blue one. Let me know if any change.

ahhhhh, i getting so confused with the things that are flying around..keke.. so many people passing things to and fro!

<font color="ff0000">powerball</font>,
ok will get <font color="ff0000">pumpkin</font> to pass to you since you also parking at Taka carpark and she too..

<font color="ff0000">kidzkidz</font>,
noted on u collecting from <font color="ff0000">KP</font>'s place, will let her know.

<font color="ff0000">lilmoo &amp; Pravina</font>
let me know if you want <font color="ff0000">kidzkidz</font> to collect turtles and pass to you, i gotta inform seller by tonight
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">baby mummy</font>
u wanna collect from <font color="ff0000">pumpkin</font> too at Taka?

<font color="ff0000">KP</font>
sorry ah, need your help to collect my headband from <font color="ff0000">Audrey</font>, then i come over to your place Friday lunch time to collect turtles and headband can?

<font color="ff0000">marie</font>
oh i think we bought the normal turtles, not the sea one.. ok with u?

<font color="CC6600">OshGosh: No prob with that. I tot if got sea turtle I would like to have that. Cos sales of the sea turtle goes into the conservation of the sea turtles.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">
kidzskidz,I will pay/collect from you at taka fair on behalf of my colleague if you can collect by wed
If cannot make it by wed, collection via mass meeting-up during weekend afternoon in the City or Central as she lives in Yishun
Blue mat is fine,she thinks the red one looks messy
happy.gif
</font>

Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model -- Trying 2 order tonight &amp; collect by Wed for giving out @ Taka on Thu...:

Item fr www.motherhoodpalace.com. Itz a Touch &amp; Learn Fun Mat where kidz touch each alphabet &amp; learn how it is pronounced, learn phonic, spelling of words, etc. Gd guide even for kid 2 learn along w non-English spkg caregivers as the audio gives correct pronounciation guide i.e. Ah Ma also can learn 2 read. View e demo video here of e Blue Colour Mat (e red model don't look as good...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoWTftxOboY&amp;eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emotherhoodpalace%2Ecom%2FPlaymat%2FEnglish%2Ehtm&amp;feature=player_embedded#t=108

Original price $19.90 bt if we get 10pcs, there's 10% discount so $18.10 each. I'm gonna get 1pc 4 B1 bt I'll also introduce B2 to this by around 9-12M -- the touch &amp; learn component can engage him more. I'll get another 2pcs standing by as b'day/Christmas. Any1 wanna get as well? I'm getting item fr www.motherhoodpalace.com - if u interested in anything else fr there let me know &amp; I'll ask if can get further discount. E Aquadoodle Mat looks fun as well (rite now got free normal post 4 this) -- safe 4 young children. I'l collect e items or if possible, arrange 4 delivery 2 my plc in Clementi then arrange again for distribution.

1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
4. Rose's colleague (blue) - But she will only buy if there is 10% discount
8. Idaa (Blue)

Oshgosh, yup, can get belinda to deliver on wed and yep, u can collect on fri, no problem!
happy.gif
Yes, can collect the headband for u, audrey remember to pass to me hor
happy.gif
No problem on bringing the turtle to taka, but unless they dun mind walking the car park to collect lor:p

kidz, so u're collecting from my place huh? No need to bring ur calendular cream and ladybug along hor?

Rose, I am left with 01 desitin, i pass u that first during taka fair ok? More is coming is, so pass u the other when we meet up nx
happy.gif

oshgosh
please pass my ladybug to kidz (through KP? thanks KP!)

kidz
you collect for me first hor? thanks. i'll check with my hb if fri during that time he is in the office, if not i ask him to swing by your place. he knows where already. heehee

<font color="ff0000">marie</font>
checked with belinda, no more stocks liao... she says next batch coming in 3 or 4 weeks time, but don't think will be sold at discounted price already...

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Okie, confirm I can collect tomorrow (Wed) &amp; give out @ Taka --- IF we hit e min. of 10pcs
biggrin.gif
So any1 else wants?</font></font>

Fr earlier post:

Item fr www.motherhoodpalace.com. Itz a Touch &amp; Learn Fun Mat where kidz touch each alphabet &amp; learn how it is pronounced, learn phonic, spelling of words, etc. Gd guide even for kid 2 learn along w non-English spkg caregivers as the audio gives correct pronounciation guide i.e. Ah Ma also can learn 2 read. View e demo video here of e Blue Colour Mat (e red model don't look as good...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoWTftxOboY&amp;eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emotherhoodpalace%2Ecom%2FPlaymat%2FEnglish%2Ehtm&amp;feature=player_embedded#t=108

1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
4. Rose's colleague (blue) - But she will only buy if there is 10% discount and collection via mass meeting-up during weekend afternoon in the City or Central as she lives in Yishun
8. Idaa (Blue)

1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
8. Idaa (Blue)
9. Moomum (Blue) -- not going taka fair, pls advise collection venue.

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">I'm going ahead 2 order. Moomum I'll PM u my acc to transfer $18.10 to me. Rose, wl transact @ Taka Fair. Tan, wl PM u my acc details 2 bt no prob if u decide nt to get coz some of my frenz &amp; colleagues also keen. Other mommies who want, let me know coz I can order again &amp; press 4 similar discount.</font></font>

Fr earlier post:

1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
8. Idaa (Blue)
9. Moomum

Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model

I'm going ahead 2 order. Moomum I'll PM u my acc to transfer $18.10 to me. Rose, wl transact @ Taka Fair. Tan, wl PM u my acc details 2 bt no prob if u decide nt to get coz some of my frenz &amp; colleagues also keen. Other mommies who want, let me know coz I can order again &amp; press 4 similar discount.

Fr earlier post:

1 to 3. Kidzskidz (blue)
4. Rose's colleague (blue) - But she will only buy if there is 10% discount and collection by kidzskidz.Rose to pay and collect at taka fair
8. Idaa (Blue)
9. Moomum

<font color="119911">Anymore mummies joinin us at dimsum or any changes?

Members of Taka Card, do "[[]]" yourself ya?? So the mummies will know who they can tag on their orders. Hee bold function is too troublesome I notice!

Other PERKS
FOC delivery. Min $200 (FOR ALL)
$3 rebate for parking for members. (MIN $120 max 3 combine receipts) Rem to bring your cashcard!
6% rebate - only redeemable with min spend of $500 for redemption and comes in $10 taka voucher denomination
http://www.dbs.com.sg/sg/personal/cards/takaplat/Pages/default.aspx
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/body_taka.html

Date: 27 Aug 2009 (Thu)
Venue: Meritus Mandarin @ Pine Court (35th storey)
Price: $19.80++
Time: 1pm
After Lunch: Chiong Taka Sales

LUNCH + TAKA BABY FAIR
1) Rose
2) Marie &amp; Xander
3) Kris
4) Audrey
[[5) KP &amp; Isaac]]
6) Pei
7) Ultrabeary
8) ow_mummy (KIV)
9) Powerball + Nanny
10) tingting &amp; ariel (KIV)
11) asp_23 (KIV)

TAKA BABY FAIR ONLY
12) Tktotts - Taka Fair @ 11- 3pm
[[13) Catherine - Taka Fair (can only reached after 3pm)]]
14) Kidzskidz &amp; Sebastian (KIV -- Taka Fair onli)
15) Pumpkinseed - Taka Fair
16) Lov J - Taka Fair
[[17) baby mummy - Taka Fair]]
18) Mommyyeo - Taka Fair</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Electronic Engilsh Fun Mat - </font></font> Mommies, tx! Managed 2 mt min. 10pc 2 order. I do hv xtra so if any1 wan, I can let u hv these 1st. Juz PM me 2 arrange collection &amp; payment.

<font color="aa00aa">Tan:</font> Blue mat also got 'find e alphabet' game, saw in e demo video. Tink features 4 blue &amp; red mat r quite similar bt blue one more 'organised' design
happy.gif
Okie, u update me if u stl getting.

Oshgosh_baby: Transferred $41.30 into yr account @ 25 Aug 2009 09:18 PM. ref: 2419618782...Please check....thanks a lot!!

kidzskidz,
saw the video too. Checked with my hb,will purchase only the blue one to put at my mom place. will transfer the money to u later..

Marie, veri paisei, can lobang to help me collect from kidzskidz and pass to HLW then i collect from her? If it's too troublesome/too many things for u to carry then is okie, i will try to arrange to collect from her.. veri paisei..

<font color="aa00aa">Tan:</font> Sure, wl reserve 1 x blue mat 4 u. Wl pass 2 Marie on Thu if she can manage
happy.gif
I've juz transferred payment 2 seller. Collecting everything b4 lunch 2mr fr her hubby @ NUH.

<font color="ff6000">Good nite mommies!</font> Logging off 2 wash B1's bumbum, she juz poo-poo while standing next 2 me. Sigh, she stl nt 100% cooperative when it comes 2 diz. told her endless x 2 tell us when she poo-poo. I juz asked her 2mins ago when I smelled e poo &amp; told her 'Muz tell mommy when u poo-poo ok?'. This quai gal nodded her head &amp; say, 'Mommy, I poo-poo' -- aiyoh, suppose 2 tell b4 poo come out leh. Okie, leave u ladies w dat pic 4 e nite. Catch up w some of u @ Taka Fair Thu
wink.gif

updates on who collecting from whom and passing to who
happy.gif

1) oshgosh_baby - turtle - collecting fr KP
2) lilmoo - ladybug - paid - Kidz collecting fr KP
3) Rose - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
4) bb mummy - lady bug - paid - oshgosh collecting fr KP
5) <font color="0000ff">pravina - turtle -paid - KIV</font>
6) kidzskidz - ladybug - paid - collecting fr KP
7) powerball - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
8) catherine - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
9) eunice - turtle - paid - oshgosh collecting fr KP
10) KP - turtle - KP receiving fr belinda
11) Marie - turtle - paid - collecting fr KP
12) dodos - turtle - paid - collecting fr belinda

sorry, me got to skip again... last minute have to visit a fren that day.

Anymore mummies joinin us at dimsum or any changes?

Members of Taka Card, do "[[]]" yourself ya?? So the mummies will know who they can tag on their orders. Hee bold function is too troublesome I notice!

Other PERKS
FOC delivery. Min $200 (FOR ALL)
$3 rebate for parking for members. (MIN $120 max 3 combine receipts) Rem to bring your cashcard!
6% rebate - only redeemable with min spend of $500 for redemption and comes in $10 taka voucher denomination
http://www.dbs.com.sg/sg/personal/cards/takaplat/Pages/default.aspx
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/body_taka.html

Date: 27 Aug 2009 (Thu)
Venue: Meritus Mandarin @ Pine Court (35th storey)
Price: $19.80++
Time: 1pm
After Lunch: Chiong Taka Sales

LUNCH + TAKA BABY FAIR
1) Rose
2) Marie &amp; Xander
3) Kris
4) Audrey
[[5) KP &amp; Isaac]]
6) Pei
7) Ultrabeary
8) ow_mummy (KIV)
9) Powerball + Nanny
10) asp_23 (KIV)

TAKA BABY FAIR ONLY
12) Tktotts - Taka Fair @ 11- 3pm
[[13) Catherine - Taka Fair (can only reached after 3pm)]]
14) Kidzskidz &amp; Sebastian (KIV -- Taka Fair onli)
15) Pumpkinseed - Taka Fair
16) Lov J - Taka Fair
[[17) baby mummy - Taka Fair]]
18) Mommyyeo - Taka Fair

hello mummies,
so sorry been on course mon and tue so no comp access!!

kidz >> thanx for collecting from KP and coming by Bio to pass to me...

Oshgosh >> thanx for ordering!!

KP and Kidz >> KP can you pass the Calendula cream to Kidz to pass to me? Kidz, is that okie with you??, no worries if cant, i'll try to collect soon..

Kidz >> i would like the english alphabets fun mat, 1x blue and 1x red please.. is it too late to order?? no worries if cant, i'm keen to get the other mats too, seem like fun!!

happy week to you all mummies!!
=D

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Update: Order of Electronic English Fun Mat -- Blue or Red model</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Cath &amp; Pravina, I've captured ur orders.</font></font> Pravina I'll collect $ fr u on Fri when passing u ur Twilight Turtle -- or I'll hold Turtle hostage! Cath, wl c u @ Taka Fair on Thu so pay me then. Wl PM u my hp no. coz we're both part of e 'Onli Going Taka Fair' bunch w flexi arrival timing.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Tan &amp; Moomum:</font></font> Any1 going Taka Fair can collect 4 u? Dan I'll bring along. Let me know...

Fr Kidzskidz earlier post:

1. Kidzskidz (blue)
2. Rose's colleague (blue) - collect @ Taka Fair
3. CG - Kidzskidz' fren (blue)
4. Tan(blue) - TBA
5. Idaa (blue) - Self collect fr Kidzskidz
6. Moomum (blue) - TBA
7-8. Pravina (blue + red) - 'Delivery service' by Kidzskidz
wink.gif

9-11. Catherine (blue) - Collect @ Taka Fair

<font color="ff6000">Okie, I ordered 11 &amp; all taken up. Gotta order two more 4 my Magic Cupboard (I buy stuffs year-long &amp; stash there 4 b'day/Christmas/housewarming/baby dedication, etc)</font>
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">updates on who collecting from whom and passing to who</font>
1) oshgosh_baby - turtle - collecting fr KP
2) lilmoo - ladybug - paid - Kidz collecting fr KP
3) Rose - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
4) bb mummy - lady bug - paid - oshgosh collecting fr KP
<font color="ff0000">5) pravina - turtle -paid - Kidzskidz collecting fr KP</font>
6) kidzskidz - ladybug - paid - collecting fr KP
7) powerball - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
8) catherine - turtle - paid - Pumpkin collecting fr belinda
9) eunice - turtle - paid - oshgosh collecting fr KP
10) KP - turtle - KP receiving fr belinda
11) Marie - turtle - paid - collecting fr KP
12) dodos - turtle - paid - collecting fr belinda

<font color="aa00aa">KP:</font> So Thu AM i pop by ur plc 1st to collect:
- 1 tub Calendula Cream (mine)
- 1 ladybug (mine)
- 2 turtles (Lilmoo &amp; Pravina's)

<font color="119911">Twilight Turtle</font>
Juz FYI, one BP seller offering abt $23 (UP: $24) if order min. 10. This one is e reproduction one -- either copycat or by e contract factory (MIC). The 'play time' is 1hr (original one is 45mins). Nt sure if hv ladybug. Wonder if any1 keen 2 join forces? As I'm thinking get some 2 stash in my Magic Cupboard... I starting my Christmas shopping now!
wink.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Kiddy Palace Vouchers 10% Discount</font>
Any1 wan? I hv xtra in $20 denomination 2 let go @ 10% discount. Expiry date is June 2010 -- can use on top of e Mbr Discount during KP sale season so wl end up w like 30% discount instead of mbr's 20%. I've got abt $100. PM me if u wan &amp; esp if u wanna collect @ Taka Fair on Thu. I can't log in much later (Wed) coz gotta go office 2 settle final handovr... I also got Toys R Us vouchers $60 -- can also let go @ 10% discount if any1 interested. I kp going these plc bt kant decide wat 2 buy so better sale off as I tend 2 4get I hv vouchers here &amp; there, wasted quite a lot in e past...
kao_sticktongue.gif

Kidz >> hey, thanx a mil for collecting for me!!! hey can collect my calendula cream as well from KP please?? appreaciate all the help!!

i can transfer the english mats' monies to you by tonite, gal... i let you know via sms or email oki..

my son is sick and keeps coughing, phlegm...on antibiotics.. getting up every hour for the past 2 nites!!
=]

tml is thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!looking forward to the meet up....KRIS i miss u leh...lol...

anyway went amk hub ytd,so tired lo.... went to buy car seat at spring maternity..maxi cosi dori promo 268..but no more stock anymore!!!haix... end up bought Inglesina Moovy at 338..no discount, cuz i don haf members card...den while waiting bought a BabyLegs for chelsey cuz i forgot to bring blanket... BL is so expensive $19.90 for a pair...=(...but look nice...haha..

hey ladies, I'm going to the taka fair tomorrow too! So if I see a group of ladies with 4mths old babies, I'd know its u! =)

Ow mummy... how is it so far? good to use?

<font color="aa00aa">Pravina:</font> Urs COD. Okie, wl get Calendula fr KP 2. Oh dear, Baby E too &amp; nd antibiotics? Dat'll leave him susceptible aft he recovers rite, coz antibio actuali 'hit' all parts to get rid of e 'bad'. So make sure no 1 even clears their throat near him aft he recovers! Sebastian's almost fully recovered w juz being on cough med, Rhinathiol. Bt when he cries a lot while on tummy wl stl kena lotsa muscus &amp; fr there when he turns on his back, phlegmy breathing...

<font color="0000ff">My TAKA card delivered to me yesterday. hee hee. so Hei leh...

I realized something.. I meet my best friend for lunch on Thursday before the Taka fair.. and we are going to same place . Pine court.. Wah.. really so coincidence leh.. but I going at 12 pm.. 1 hour early...

Anyone know, what the promotion in Taka fair..?? </font>

Hi everyone, I just checked with taka and actually the baby fair starts today - Soft launch today..

And there is no extra 10% for card members hor, not like the last baby fair! The last time baby fair coincided with card members day which gave extra 10%, but not this time round! Sigh...

Kris, I suggest we meet at 12pm for dim sum cos the last time we were there, we ordered the pastry, 2nd time we wanted to reorder, no more liao!!

Back