(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Rose: You still nid another sling meh? I like your dat peanut sling..nice colour..pretty pretty..but the one you posted is nice too..the diaper bag not very nice lei but it's useful la..

<font color="666600">Rin: I'm also in office since 8am, though I start work at 9am. I cant join gatherings already..cos next wk I'll return full work day. Sianz...</font>

y you go office so early? very sian hor..I long time nvr come back, forgot to bring my pass..haha..den cldn't go in..luckily saw my colleague..cos our office door is those tap den open wan..

<font color="666600">Rin: I always come to office early cos my hb sent me. Plus I'm on half days &amp; want to clear my work by noon. My office also those tap pass system. So irritating if I forget the pass..
happy.gif
</font>

re: gathering..
can someone arrange gathering at tampines?? :p:p
haiz... always at SK... :p:p tampines gt new TAMPINES1 leh... come east side la.. :p:p

re: tis friday gathering..
now thking if i shd just garang bring asher out.. :p:p

<font color="666600">Cia: We had one gathering at Tampines 1 before. I was there shopping on Mon too. This Fri bring Asher to MS n meet us lah. There's always a first time to bring bb out alone!! We'll be there to help too. No sweat!
happy.gif
</font>

Rose, don't get the diaper bag lah, very obiang leh, so not trendy you loe...don't get don't get...and pls lah, the sling you got how many liao, all the same function, just different design...save this money and buy more cute HK stuff ok??

Btw, if you are coming later, sms me? i can bring the mamex long spoon for u...

Rose, if you like the diaper bag or sling, can view at the Shophouse Fair on Thurs. Belinda will be there. The shopping there is quite good too hee hee. I got a few Kate Quinn baby clothes from her.

And sorry girls, I have to miss the Friday gathering. Mum asked me not to bring baby to public places until h1n1 condition stabilises.

Kris, I am not sure if I can come for lunch, find it difficult to eat and carry baby at the same time... I was thinking if the wet bags are ready, then may drop by to pick them up, save you a trip to the post office..

Rose, if I go on friday, will bring the voucher for you.. thought you don't want anymore, was about to ask if any other mummies want.. kekeke

Rose, I think your okiedog diaper bag is nicer wor!

Don't buy lah!

Slings.. keke I also think u have ALOT!
U buying slings like clothes!! Instead of matching tops, bottoms etc.. now you match tops, bottoms, shoes, DIAPER BAGS &amp; SLINGS!

rose, should buy more tops and bottoms and shoes to match the current slings you have. remember once justin gets even heavier or starts to walk, you won't have the energy to sling and he will not want to be prisoned in the sling anymore..then what can you do with the slings? cut into pieces and make beansprout case ah??

<font color="666600">Jam: I like ur description leh..'cut into pieces and make beansprout case'. Heehee

Rose: Ya lah. Go n pamper urself get some new clothes to match ur slings n diaper bags..
happy.gif

bb_mum: Dun waste $ &amp; buy the bags lah....go n buy ur coach bags instead.</font>

so baby mum, u organising baby mall online??:p where r u staying at ah? u mean usually u can order so much just for jovan???

<font color="666600">I'll bring Xander if I'm not too tired when I reach home after work.
happy.gif

Re: Starbucks 24/6 @ 3pm at CP
1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Jam
4. Catherine
5. Ow_mummy
6. Rose (Maybe)

Anymore mummies to join us?? Feel free to come..The more the merrier.</font>

jam: like tis u can also thk of lo!! haa... make beansprout cases....
can also make bai jia bei wat!! haa...

marie: really!! gosh.. missed it!!!!
sad.gif

eh... im very tempted to go meet u all leh...
but.. very worry tat ash may just stretch n fall out from e sling carrier! haa.. :p:p

Cia, bai jia bei? izzit the patchwork kind? i like leh, where got this kind of service huh? i wanna make one for andrea leh...borrow some cloth from rose slings keke....

i am so going to get a Kate Spade wristlet!! cheap cheap now!! ahhahahah

KP, hee ya I did 1 round of babymallonline just for Jovan! I bought 0-3M, 3-6M, 6-9M, 9-12M. U get the picture?? hahahha horrible hor?

I'm staying in balestier. Near to Quality Hotel there.

Wah seems like quite a lot of ppl interested. I go do up order sheet first..

Marie.. hee I've already ordered the coach bag!!

Wetbags oso bought 3! But I like the transparent one.. been looking for it for quite some time...

To save on the diaper clutch hor, I even went to sew one!!! haha... but can't find the plastic to sew a transparent one!!

<font color="aa00aa">wah ,you all say until lidat,i also dont feel like buying liao lor
happy.gif
Thanks hor. I actually quite like the black and white floral bag but dunno why u all say not nice.But only can carry sling or haversack.Haversack function useless for me,only hubby will use.And he will not carry such a flower flower design.The bag is out !!Now I just need to get the sling out of my mind!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="666600">Rose: DUN BUY!!! save the money for other stuff..Too many slings/carriers.

Jam: Wat's the link for the Kate Spade spree?

bb_mum: U really super shopper leh..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">If I can own so many diaper bags,slings,carriers even though I only have 1 baby,you can guess that I have mountain loads of clothes,shoes,jewellery,and other bags!!! Just that currently i still cant fit into most of them,so i'm always wearing the same few pieces.I have no more space for clothes liao.I had more than 30 pairs of jeans and had to force my best friend to take more than 10 pairs and they were only worn once or twice :p</font>

JamGal,

I also have the ah pek singlets. But want to buy some sleeveless rompers so that when I put bb in carrier, her shirt won't ride up her back lor. By the way, my hb hates the ah pek singlets leh, but I still let her wear, only at home though. But I like them, sooo cooling, even thinking of getting more lor :p

After seeing Andrea's botak head, I am so tempted to shave Mikaela bald also. But I scared if shaved now, got to shave again at 4 months, so ley chey!

re: floppy hats

Anyone knows where to get nice floppy hats for baby girls? I have been looking high and low at Raffles City, Taka, Paragon and Forum but cannot find leh
sad.gif

<font color="666600">Rose: Wat u should do is to put them up for cheap sale!! &amp; get some $ back to recuperate all your spree-ing costs..:p</font>

<font color="aa00aa">I also wanna go to the kate spade link to see see look look,but now with a baby in tow,you still got hands to carry wristlet meh? I like to be handsfree eversince Justin came.Show us which bag you're interested in</font>

<font color="aa00aa">marie,it's very ley chey to sell things ley.Need to keep track then arrange to meet for collection.I feel so busy already as I'm trying to sell my chicken essence,Benedictine DOM,and BN milk bottles</font>

marie, it's reebonz.com. but you need to register as user leh. and the sale event starts @ 12pm sharp today. my hubby gave me administrator rights to go in and check out the products first. once hit 12pm, i will click checkout! cos the item i wanted only got 1 stock left....not alot of products though, cos this is not official KS website, just that they are collaborating with KS. Btw, Coach event is 2 more days!!!

Pei, i bought a white floppy hat from GAP for andrea during the 30% + 10% + 10%. Only $14. Sale should be still on bah..

i also ordered some rompers for andrea from babymallonline last time, the material very thin loe, can be used for such hot weathers
happy.gif

bb_mum,

where to buy transparent wetbags? I might want to buy leh :p Hee hee

What other things can we buy huh? Stay at home nothing to do very sian...

hi mummies,
so long never come here.. hows things with you all??
my boy is abt 5.6kg at week 8.. just had his 6n1 last week...

i looking to get some sunglasses and a beret for my boy.. anyone know where to get them?? i guess floppy hat for boy also can ..

so many links and yep.. like the sling and the diaper bag ..!!!

babymall spree,

I have already shortlisted a few items already!! Hee hee :p

JamGal,

Thanks! Will go centrepoint either tomorrow or next mon!!

jam: actually also dunno whre gt sell e patchwork blanket leh....

and u gals are really always buying buying buying lo...
haa... physically nt out, but still can make purchases!!
really kudos to women, in general... haa... and including me too! haaa...

jam: i suddenly tot u can be called DIAPER QUEEN JAM!!! :p:p:p:p
wahahaha~~~~!!!!
den rose will be SLING-CARRIER QUEEN ROSE!!!

baby qn,
my boy perspires a lot ... eve in air con room ... is that normal ..
used to swaddle him and found him drenched in sweat..

Re: Starbucks 24/6 @ 3pm at CP
1. Marie
2. Kris
3. Jam
4. Catherine
5. Ow_mummy
6. Rose (Maybe)
7. Yvonne n Raynie

Back