(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Irene - I don't have MJ table leh... how?

kidzskidz - Thanks for the chinese calendar. wat to pass to u huh? How much is the postage? u very xi4 xing1 leh.. use a catalog to keep the calendar so that it's not easily crumpled..
happy.gif

Marie, super stressed leh. Went Tampines One with mum and Andrea to meet hubby right, while i was queueing at UniQlo to make payment, Andrea suddenly cry out so loud and refused to stop. My mum also got a shock and just stood there waiting for me to rescue them cos she doesn't know how to release the stroller harness! Everyone just look at us loe. It's so super embarrassing! The kpo aunties all come and ask my mum what happen, baby cold ah, hungry ah, why cry till like that? My face is already red like tomato when I walk out of the shop, it's like everyone thinking this mum huh, don't know how to take care of baby, let her cry like that..

I haven't finish ah, took this bloody cab to the mall. When I close the door and wanted to open the car boot, @#$%ing driver drove off with my stroller! Ended up chasing like a crazy siao charbor and he don't stop! Got to call the cab control to ask him back..He took so long to come back and I have to walk all the way to another side of the mall to find him. I shout at him and ask if he going to reincarnate ah?!!!

<font color="ff6000">hahahhahahahaahahahahahahahha I nearly died laughing from your post Jam. What a happening day at Tampines One leh hahahhahahahaha..

Babies love to embarrass mummies. It is what they do best. keke You could have immediate called the customer service instead of chasing after the cab lor. 2 legs will never be faster than 4 wheels plus one big engine.

Buay tahan, so funny lor hahaha.</font>

rose, pat, i can pass you the spoons but you have to wait till i open the new tins leh haha...anyway, small tins finish very fast so good news is you don't have to wait very long lah..

kris, this week abit tight for me. tomorrow need to take andrea jab - means not gg out whole day, need to monitor her. wednesday i going potong pasir to see doc for my kneecap and also buangkok buy FM, pass spoon to sp..thursday got facial appointment..so, if i can make it, will be last minute kind..

Jam, this kind of things always happen. It's common bb suddenly cry out loud. Im used to it liao i think mummies should know and shouldn't give such look/comment. For the taxi incident happened to us many times liao got to knock at the boot to remind the driver to stop his car. Maybe next time before you get down the taxi tell the driver to open up the boot so he will remember and not drive off.

pat, it's really a stressful 3 hours at Tampines One loe. still laff at me. my legs so long, thought can outrun the bloody cab mah, somemore he was moving quite slow..i really rusty le
sad.gif

my mum was overwhelmed by andrea's sudden outburst, she couldn't eat peacefully during dinner leh. she and my hubby both like to make me feel super guilty one, like i am at fault for causing bb to cry so bad haha...

lilmoo, for the okiedog bag i like the sumo and the special edition. For the special edition got 3 type right? which one you got?

dodos, my hubby told me that too, to remind the cab driver to open car boot before getting down..haiz..

one more thing happen there leh, brought andrea to nursing room to pacify her cos i can't find other hole to hide liao, while feeding her, this aunty brought her kid in to change pooing diaper...wah..sibei smelly, the whole stench was roaming in the tiny winy nursing room loe..i think andrea drink also can't drink in peace...

today tampines one got charity fashion show. saw mark lee, his wife and zhou chong qing..

<font color="0000ff">hey pat, not true leh.. my baby on full fm but now only 4.4 kg at 8 weeks leh.. hai wprried leh. like so small size leh..</font>

dodos, i also bought the sumo bag. It's really 'sumo' huge but i like keke. last time i have to try to cut down bb items to bring out cos bag too small, now got to add on more in order to fill up sumo..

JamGal, hee I got a similar incident but it's at home though..

Downside is, I was home alone with bb. Then MIL came back with 2 guests.. her siblings to visit bb. Imagine the look on their faces when they open the door to a screaming bb!! muahahaha...

Then the auntie don't dare to touch bb... but heng my MIL is used to Jovan's "style" so didn't give me any look to make me guilty. keke...

But your day really very happening leh.. Now I am hesitant to bring bb out with stroller! How u manage to trace back the driver?? Car plate no? The driver super ku ku leh...

dodos, yeah, must fill to sumo size then will look nice one, cos now like flat pancake like that...if going out for whole day or traveling, super good to use! i bought the baby blue

Nobody let bb try Goo.N diaper?

Tomorrow im bringing Ariel to xua xia(p.plaza) thought of buying Goo.N diaper from there.

baby_mummy, i booked cab so the control centre got the record, ask them roger the driver to come back immediately...

in the first place, he's not helpful at all already, see me lugging the stroller, mum carrying andrea..he did not even lift his bui bui ass from the seat to help me with the stroller..

Jamgal wahlao the cab driver too much...i would complain if i were u loh.

Rose, thanks to your tempting...haha i went to buy the Okiedog special edition diaper bag at Mums &amp; Babes! i love it! and for the first time ever, my hb said he liked it too leh. usually he dun care abt diaper bags one. heh. so happy..

ow_mummy, have u pmed me ur address? still gotta send u the avent teats...if u still want them that is?

count me in for the outing...

Venue: United Sq
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 17Jun2009 (Wed)

1) Rose (anything)
2) BB mummy (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
3) Kris (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
4) Catherine (Bakerzin/Cedele)
5) Chocz (anything)
6) Pei (anything)
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (anything)
9) Audrey (anything)
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie (bakerzin)

Rose, pass u the oatmeal cereal then?

ow_mummy, din see you around these few days? Ok ornot?

i think i haven't been running for long time, suddenly chase after cab driver feels super heavy like that haha...

Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 11/6 or 12/6 (pls indicate beside ur name)

1. Kris - any date
2. Catherine - any date
3. OW_MUMMY- any date..
4. Marie - any date
5. Pat - any date
6. Rose - 12/6
7. 4eva - any date
8. yvonne - any date

jam, yor happening day at tampines one reali make me laugh but again as mummy i can fully understand tat kind of stress u've gone thru, cos these r the things tat i pray hard not to happen when i bring my bb out, especially when i bring bb out on my own..

think most mummies change to other brand of milk powder, i still use enfalac for raynie lei, she is a bit bui bui liao, especially her thigh, think of changing oso, worry she may hv thunder thigh like tina turner's when grow up..

enfalac can really boost up baby weight? my andrea needs some boosting leh, but i'm hesitant to change FM as she's feeding on Mamex well..

when baby grow too bui, mummies worry. when baby too small size, mummies also worry...very contradicting hor...when will they ever be the right size leh?

actually hor, can mix FM together and drink ornot?
Enfalac + Mamex..good for brain and good for gut

<font color="0000ff">HI jam.. haha u very funny.. mixed to get both..

I feeding on enfaclac but my baby still small size. somemore parent s are so big size.. very funny .. dunno how also..

dodo.. i use bum wear during day time, fitti for evening , and goon diaper for overnight.. goon material is soft like pamper and is cheaper,, and is very absorbent.. quite a good buy.</font>

ow_mummy, just asking silly question keke...
sometimes wondering if andrea really likes the FM she's taking loe. cos she regurgitates/vomit abit after feeds and don't seem to be able to finish her feed each time. Now she's only on 110ml, sometimes only manage to finish 80ml...sian...

question time:
- do you place baby in lying position or semi-recline after feeding?
- do you keep your leftover fm and try to let bb finish within that hour? if so, do you leave the bottle to warm or just let bb drink cold?

LovJ, high-five lah we got small babies, though it's not a happy high-five. bb andrea also on small side. when people comment that she's very small, i abit sad leh
sad.gif
keep consoling myself as long as she's happy and healthy can liao. but people might think i haven't been feeding/looking after her well...my grandma every week sure call and ask me if andrea got grow bigger ornot? don't know what to say

LovJ, got people ask if daddy and mummy stealing bb food ornot? since u say parents so big size and bb so small size keke....if people ask me that, i will be super stunned and give the guai lan look back

<font color="0000ff">Hi jam.. Think we are same leh.. alot of ppl commented my baby very small size. which is very strange.. cause me and husband really big size.. hai.. that why i dare not change brand milk as well... somemore his digestion is super good leh.. every day 2 time in a day.. i saw some posting is few days once leh.. and hiss poo is also nice and yellow in color..

My pd advise me better dun bring him out often or go to place that have too many ppl. cause his immune system as he is small size..

but jam , if your baby cannot finish the milk or vomit out.. maybe she dun like to drink the milk.. u may consider to change as well.. small baby should drink richer milk to build the size first... </font>

LovJ, what brand is richer? actually, she's been drinking mamex since day 1 (even in hospital). enfalac got good reviews and also bad, bad as in baby might get constipation and also very smelly haha...what's the good review haha??

there's also similac. tomorrow i better check with PD also, see if she got any suggestions

<font color="0000ff">Hey Jam. Dun ask me ,, i in experienced.. i also dunno.. but just know enfaclac is richer and very high content for the DHA. baby drink will get smarter loh.. hahaha

Similac also good leh..

I planning to give my baby to drink enfa for 1st 6 months.. so tat he can increase his size and also pu his brain loh.. after 6 months think of getting a cheaper brand. if not, i will be very poor leh.. hahaha.

Any brand to recommend ?? </font>

LovJ, don't ask me leh..haha, i also inexperienced loe..but Mamex would be a good transition, since some mums have changed from enfalac to mamex, babies adapt quite well, poo also smooth...

Hi I have a bjorn air carrier selling for $110. In very good condition. 9/10 blue/dark blue colour.
comes with original box and 2 bibs.

pm me if interested. thx

<font color="119911">Jam,
u muz b full of adventure 2dae, wat a sight manz. i tot chasing after cab is onli in TV. bb crying is normal lah, dun b embarass.

LovJ, jam,
i tink friso is to increase weight.</font>

<font color="119911">Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 12/6 (Friday)

1. Kris
2. Catherine
3. OW_MUMMY
4. Marie
5. Pat
6. Rose
7. 4eva
8. yvonne</font>

Kris, first time andrea cry so jialat outside leh...i think next time i must train myself to be immune to stares from other people!

kris
any idea if the jap buffet will charge for kid? if i go, i will have to bring #1.

pat
you like the bao also? next time i go, i sms you, see if you want to lompang me to buy some for you, you can come over to my place and collect.
happy.gif

<font color="666600">LovJ: no prob abt the FM. my aunt also like that. bb very small at birth but both parents big size...it's alright..cos now my cousin very big size like her parents....

Jam: Dun bother abt pple staring...babies have the privilege to cry anywhere. just calm her down by carrying her right into your chest n talking to her..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi everyone. anyone always listen to english song. I need to choose a song as a background of my montage. the event is an opening ceremony.

Anyone have recommendation..
Need help?</font>

Back