(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Hi mummies
SEIMPI Music School is having a briefing for parents & free trial (sign up after preview talk). It's on Sat, 10/7, from 11am-12pm, at Funan. I should be going. Anyone interested to come along too?

me!! i'm gg for fun for tots too! see u gals there!

suika, dazed: nope, didn't get to upgrade the rooms. super full house... sobz...

not allowed inot snow city also, they claimed that we were not appropricately dressed and baby is too young to enter. it was -6deg in there that day

GIANT HAVING PROMO FOR GAINIQ FROM 1st JUL to 4th for 1.8kg....$55.95!!!

NETS Exclusive Deal at Giant
From Friday, 9th Jan 2009 - Sunday, 11th Jan 2009

Spend $100 with NETS at Giant and redeem a $10 Giant Voucher.

* All payments must be made using NETS.
* Maximum of 5 vouchers to be redeemed per customer per transaction.
* While stocks last.

No minimum spend is required for voucher usage. Can be used immediately on next purchase.

Available/spotted at:

* Giant Hypermarket - IMM Building
* Giant Hypermarket - Parkway Parade
* Giant Hypermarket - VivoCity
* Giant Hypermarket (Pioneer Mall)
* Giant Hypermarket (Tampines)
* Giant Hypermarket (Turf City)

JL having sales now n there's an extra 20% off all items including those that's already on offer price....till 4th jul oni

Suika: Thanks for the info! Cool, buy 2 cans of milk, get another S$10 off! Ok, maybe I tell HB to pop over to buy...

Suika: Alemak, thanks for alerting. I didn't realise... in that case probably cheaper to get the FM from Carrefour this weekend - 10% rebate again.

emq: carrefour is the everyday card promo har? not convenient for mi to travel all the way there to buy

Suika: If you are getting 3 cans of 1.8kg, it would be more than $150 with foc delivery. If you want, I can get for you & get them to deliver to your place. SMS me to discuss.

i just bought my gain last week, cos my colleague passed me a voucher for buy 6 free 1 at guardian and they were having promo at $29.90 per can. foc delivery too.

NESTLE NAN PRO 3 MILK POWDER

12 PACKS OF 1 SERVING EACH

For 10 Months onwards

Expiry Date: 02.12.2010

Self Pickup at East/Central Location

Direct Bank Deposit OR cash-and-carry accepted

$12 for 12 packs

Contact [email protected]

4181467.jpg

HI MUMMIES

Anyone planning to travel overseas with ur toddler?
I plan to bring mine when he turns 22mths..perhaps in Nov 2010 after i deliver my 2nd child..

any advice on which country to visit.
i am thinking of tokyo disneyland / Perth
This will be my first overseas (flight) with my boy..

thanks!!

morning ladies.

great to hear that all are coping & doing well including your tots
happy.gif

i have moved house liao.. super freedom now. !!

jan, ann and me planning to bring the kids to singapore art museum on sat. prob reach around 3+ pm. anyone wants to join us? $10 per adult. free for children below 6.

daymoon,
kan jiong lah....last time i relax go in mah....now i scared contraction then still hv to travel all the way there etc....thinking of that makes mi scared lor....esp when i can still rem the pain..OMG!!

besides mother & baby magazine nice to read...
any other magazine u all think ok de?
motherhood not nice leh..
young parents ok or not?

suika: dont kan cheong la..just think u be able to carry yr girl girl soon leh...

snowbaby: depends on what kind of holidays u are looking at leh..
disneyland is fun...i brought kyler when he was 14 months, tougher cos he cant walk then..

Hi everyone,

Need advise on selecting between Amazing Star Montessori at Greenridge vs Learning Vision at Sunshine Place...

My boy turns 18 months next month and am thinking of sending him over...

Anyone has any experience with any of the above mentioned places?

Help please...?

dazed: thanks for asking. my little darling's fever's gone. now having the after effects - spots all over her face and body :D hopefully the spots disappear by sat, then we can go to fun for tots

hi mummies.. long time never post le..
how is everyone?
my girl now running around n trying to talk..
but we dun understand what she is talking about also..

Hi
Anyone else went to Taka Toys Sale? What else is there?

cjteng: Where are you back from? How are things with you?

ann01jan: no, not MMR. she took MMR 3 months ago. Anyway, i managed to change the appointment. gotta go back to school tmr, can't bring her to her check up also. Hopefully we can make it to Fun for Tots

Dazed: u better dun post here for sperzz about the fair. wait her heart itchy go there and spend again haha.. just joking..

mercs: i have young parents too

dazed: petpet cutting is bigger than fitti and what i like is the sides with the tape are bigger than more diapers

jan, you got go ah! hehe, thot you say raining not going... wah, improving every week lah, last week got music...

ann, thanks! bought petpet already... gonna give to his cc to use...

sperzz, i bought the megabloks, same as piyo. then also this clipo hippo, it's a steal at $5! JH very funny, like to ride on the hippo, even though it's so small... then can pretend feed the hippo cos the mouth can move. the clipo pieces a bit more difficult for them to fit together at this stage...

sperzz (fionayap): Ya working as a procuement at jurong east.. so something will saw suika at mrt.
happy.gif

EMQ: No. I back as in I m back to the thread.kkeek
So far so good.. have already been throught alot thing.. so now i am happy living with my mum house.
happy.gif

Wow.. saw a few pretty mummy meet up and have dinner.. so shiok leh..kekek..
happy.gif

Anyone bring bb go swim liao ah? i bring jovan go swimming.. but hor.. dun know what toy to buy for him to play at the pool leh?? any suggestion?but he like ball lor.. saw other kids have ball to play..he will go and take it away from them..haiz..notti sia..but funny is..i got buy him one.. but he dun wan to play hor.. like to play took other kids toy la.. aiyo..really headache leh..

piyo: There were plenty of the megabloks when I was there last night. If not, I saw it selling at a shop at West Coast Plaza, I think $18 only. If u want to save a trip, maybe check out the shops near home if this is the only item you are buying.

cjteng: Hope everything works out for you.

For swimming, get the basics - swim diaper, swim wear, sun block & float would be good. You can add on with variety of floats later on. My kids love to bring their pails & other bath toys into the pool also. For a period, they brough the toy fish & fishing nets & pretend they are fishing.

Children this age have this thing about balls... my younger 2 loves them to bits & still play with them... no matter how many balls they have, they never seem to tire of them & will continue to ask for more! But it's a good toy & exercise tool too. I realised this when we brought my #1 to the park when she was about 1+. My colleagues' kids who were older were playing with the ball & surprisingly my girl joined in as well. We promptly went & bought her one that weekend. Train their gross motor skills & balancing too.

Back