(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

chere: ya...kyler also wearing the XS one...also quite big for him. i find the uniform very ugly leh..white and blue de. i bought 2 sets uniform, 2 sets PE attire...but one day need to use 1 set each leh, dunno will dry quick enough or not.
centre not very strict, they asked us to bring extra one set of home clothes for his bag.
how much your side selling the uniform?

ni: oh...hope kyan can recover soon...his skin peeling already?
u must take care too ya..
then JG how? can refund or not? or bring backwards to next holiday program?

morning mummies...

I only bought 1 set of uniform+PE attire.. haha.. the rest wear hm clothes..

ni: great to know that Kyan is getting better...

mercs, white and blue is nice on boys. Mine is yellow and maroon. SO ugly. I bought 1 set with polo tee and 1 set with normal round neck tee cost me $40!

sel: yr side ok with wearing home clothes ah?
what is yr side uniform colour?

chere: $40 still ok i think, so 1 set is $20 la..
my SIL tat side is per pc $15 leh...branded montessori lor..
but i dont think he look nice in uniform...look so big size on him..
now i need to find him a school bag..

mercs: yellow and blue lor.. dont like the dress.. no elastic band.. den my girl so fat/chubby.. dunno can wear for hw long.. smallest is S and it is already v big and long.. dont dare to take bigger size.. lagi long..

sel: huh...can alter the length or not? go chong pang ask auntie to alter abit and then make it a way that can "release" the length abit one.

ni: no la...just nice our kids all going to PG soon lor...bradley already at PG for a week plus already..
aiyo...this JG very calculative, cant keep it till next holiday program?

ni: is Kyan ok now? hope he recovers soon. did he catch it from the childcare?
you must take care too. my fren caught from her child and for adults, it's more serious...

bbstarlet: how's your trip? crystal's smile is so sweet. PG = playgroup? 18 months is PG is it?

kamy: PG = Playgroup and its for 18 - 30 months...

ashley: is it cos PG no vacancy? at kyler IFC, if PG no space, the principal will tell u to extend 1/2 months, or if the teachers think the kids not suitable yet, they will ask to stay at IFC for another 1/2 months..
actually i prefer kyler to be at IFC leh...
PG hor, is 1:8 students.

Dazed: hai.. i haven't register lor. that day i told u i went children library, turn out they dun have e-kiosk. aiyoh.. then my house nearest library is JE.. which is out of the way cos of JG this whole week... maybe iw il drop by westmall or some library in town to register next week. hope it turn out fun :d

Piyo: is it? no ley, i called, they say next week no class for playnest, so they will be refunding.. har. so shld i call again? they quite blur one

merc: Maybe hoh, I think PG maybe not vacancy. Cos i went earlier on to take a look there was quite a few kids there. They also never mention anything about buying uniform leh. Wanna wash and take photo of Darius's first set of uniform. :D

Ya, now that you mention, 1:8 , i think there will be crying episodes for sure le. PG teacher he is not familiar with....

ashley: for kyler school, they are already preparing him for PG, as in teach him how to sit on the chair properly, eat with a spoon, sit down with the older kids when story telling etc, let him mingle with the older kids, so i dont think kyler will have any program progressing to PG la...teachers all i know already, so i think should be no problem, teachers also said kyler sure no problem de.

i suggest a few weeks before he goes PG, try to get their timetable and adjust darius slowly...
PG will get to learn more things...dont worry.

dazed, janjan: I register for the library programme liao... sat 1.30pm to 2pm...

dazed: if u going, then we can arrange to go together

ann / jolene, i've booked the first 4 session. last one still not confirm... maybe will not be free. not sure if my hb will be going out a not. we confirm closer to date ok?

kamy > the trip is good, especially Taiwan.hee.will want to visit again.
PG = playgroup.

so many ppl having twins this mth.jus heard from a friend that she's conceiving twins,identical twins.

haii... make me also have the urge and hope to have twins.

babystarlet : u got family history of twins? if yes, you got higher chance of having twins too.

btw mummies, did u all buy cloth diapers for ur kids to use?
my friend passed me 4pcs of cloth diapers + insert, its really v useful and save on diapers!!!
i thinking to buy some more but realise cloth diapers are so expensive!!!

any mummies wanna share order to buy dr lily's aloe vera gel?
as mine finishing soon liao so im buying 1 tube.
price at $14.25 for 100ml.

either self collect at my place, chai chee street or by postage.

xpink: haha, i have lotsa cloth diapers, but seldom use. However, i have other use for the cloth: wrapping milk bottle with cloth diapers to keep the bottle of hot water or bm warm cos i'm super lazy to bring out the thermos flask. and to replace the towel when baby go swimming. light and compact, not like her towel.. so bulky and heavy :D

dazed, jolene, ann01jan: i have not registered for Fun for Tots yet.. cos I went to the children library nearby, they do not have the e-kiosk, so cannot register. and the nearest library is so inconvenientl located - JE. and i won't be gg back to school, so will not be passing by westmall... anyone gg to register soon, can help me register also?

Hi Jan,
I can help you to register on Monday,my office is nearby central library. PM me your full name and email address.

Am i right that you will attend all 5 lessons(3rd,10th,17th,24th, 31st)

sperzz: the weekend would have been better if not for the unpredictable weather, so sunny one moment and the next moment starts raining!!

sperzz: morning...
weekends pass by faster than the wind leh...LOL

ashley: exactly...one moment rain one moment shine hor...like tat very easy to fall sick leh

sperzz: wa didnt know you like to watch soccer de!

merc: Ya loh, esp now alot of HFMD cases, my boss just called in sick, he is down with HFMD. I think adults catch it will also be very sick one.

xpink_xuanx_1987 > haha,no family history leh.but anyway is talk only la.if really twins,den dunno how to handle.

i only use cloth diapers when bb is young.now no more.

sperzz > u into WC? me only small bet for fun,without subscribing,haha

ashley: yes..adults will get hfmd too! my SIL caught it from her son..and very scary leh...i saw the feet and hands all peeling de...

Yes yes. my hubby kena HFMD pass by my elder girl and bravier. That time bravier only 2months++ old and was admit to hospital together with his jiejie .
Even hubby's niece who is staying together with us also gotten it.
Except me, who nv kena. *CHOY*

I saw the pampers active baby in Giant on sale. applies to size XL too. $25 for 68 pcs. but I bought drypantz for my boy instead. $15 for 36 pcs. heartpain on all these diapers.

ashley: yup, I heard from my fren too, that she caught HFMD from her girl too. but they say adult kenna, will not catch from the same strands again. but then again there are so many strands...

bbstarlet: u went to taiwan! very nice right. I want to go again with my boy...dunno when will be a good time. so far haven't travelled out yet leh. see when u free this week we have lunch ok.

kamy : thanks! I realise watsons still have sales on mamypoko 2pack for $40. So asked hubby to buy that first.
But pampers active is cheaper than mamypoko! Alamak... should have bought pampers active instead. >.<

Back