(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

sperzz: pamper active selling 2 for $20 at the fair

4065175.jpg

Hey, the parenting congress was great!! We had great fun, shopping in-between lectures, filling our hungry tum-tums with wonderful delicious mee and scones...

Ni, the prunes were too sour to be eaten. Luckily we didn't kapo too many.

One more thing to boast abt: Shyan just pointed to the sky full of kits and said,: TISH.. where i know she meant to say, FISH. lol

morn! just back last time from desaru (again!) last night. the last round was peaceful and quiet, this time we hit a malaysian public holiday and the place was packed! and this time we had my aunts and a cousin travel with us so JH had lots of fun playing with them.

sperzz: the thread has been quiet these days... hardly move :D ya, can't wait to go JG

i'm thinking of sending ah-ger to talentplus at my CC here.. also dunno good or not.

janjan, sperzz,piyo > never see u all at the congress leh.

u all saw the many babies inside the room.i was very disappointed with the organiser.
When i call them if i can bring bb there,they told me strictly no babies,they wun allow them in.den see wat happen.

poor crystal down with fever for 3 days already. after the MMR injection.

babystarlet : sometimes after MMR injection, there maybe fake measles that's fever for few days. hope crystal get well soon.
I haven't brought bravier to MMR injection yet cos he kept falling sick.

I just finished packing those newborn clothes for coming #3.
Realise mostly are homewear, think gotta spend money to buy go out clothes for #3 liao.
Anyway, bravier doesnt seems to know he's going to be a korkor soon.
Doesnt want to sayang my tummy or anything.
So sian!

xpink_xuanx_1987 > txs for the highlight.will keep an eye on her.
3 nights i on the air-con already.

slowly teach bravier lol.

btw ladies > anyone of u still has the link to the mommy who did the birthday banner? txs

yo....back from JG liao, so tiring for me sia now bbK still hving his nap

bbwoofie: u wana enrol to edufarm har? which outlet? mostly all full liao wor, hv u tried calling n check?

bbstarlet: how's crystal now? getting better bo?

suika: yes i did this morning and the lady told me have 1 slot for July. the outlet in bukit panjang, jelapang. actually i m interested in the Jan2011 intake but she said that intake is not guarantee..so now considering to let my gal attend from 18mths..she abit "wu shuo shi shi" kekekeke

u have any feedback

suika > still got fever leh.on air-con for 3 days liao.sianz.

btw who wans the abbott pedisure voucher? i got it from the congress.

btw anyone got the friso voucher who dun wan? can give me,txs

Having a headache thinking of what to get for my hubby on father's day. Need something to show him my appreciation for been such a good daddy!

伤脑筋

Ashley, men present is very difficult to buy. I always run out of idea wat to get for my HB for his bday. Heng I need not get him anything for father's day.

Does ur HB like soccer? if yes, mayb u can get him some Worldcup souvenir

babystarlet: of course u can't find us, cos the four of us (四大天后), keep gg out to go shopping and eating. haha...

yea, we were disappointed to see babies inside lor. best of all, there were a few right in front of us. and these pple no shy, just happily push in the stroller. i wonder why the organiser allow strollers in the first place. we were jokingly saying that these pple dun understand years and months. they mistaken 12 years old for 12 months old. haha

dazed: talentplus is playgroup for 18 to 36 month olds... i learn abt it from cheekygal, who has labouriously done all homework in regards to playgroup. haha... she mentioned talentplus and i found one at clementi cc, so i popped by to take a look. haven't seen the real class in action tho. the CC girl very cute, she said, some pple enrol their kids after a few lessons then pay money... then in my head, i was thinking maybe i should let shyan go to the jun classes also. if she no like, i won't pay money. lol

For babywipes, maybe can consider Combi ones. I've been using it and I like it! Buy during promo it's much much cheaper.

dazed: i dunno if its good or not leh.. its $135 for PA members and $145 for non PA members. and hor, gotta pay material fees (6 months) of $75 and uniform $45 to trainer

suggest we go 'trial' class before we decide. good thing is, we can register month by month. so try try one month if kiddo like we can sign on then buy the uniform and materials. :D

janjan: talentplus quite well known in condos..a few condos have playgroup that are held per week by talentplus...maybe u can look see look see...
i have a teacher neighbour who recommended zoophonics...cheap and good she said...maybe u all can take a look??

mgteo: combi wipes are more to water based rite?
just for you all info...mamy poko will be bringing in their wipes soon...and it is water based one...means wipe already u wont feel sticky at all..good for backsides too...cos heard some used pigeon already will sensitive cos of their new content in their wipes

janjan16 > how u know which CC offers talentplus?

my gal attending infantcare now,so naturally will go into the playgrp there,still wondering if i shld switch the schools.

ashley: yes...i be putting kyler in the same childcare... he is fine over there and he made alot of friends leh, furthermore, the teachers more or less know his pattern already ma.

sel: zoophonics there are a couple of centres around, nearest to us is at thomson. they have once a week classes which is quite affordable at $120/mth. i ever enquire cos i dunno whether should enrol kyler in additional class (yes kiasu)..i spoke to the principal of kyler current school about my concern on whether is it enough for the boy. she said when they go N2, they have extra classes like zoophonics, speech/drama etc at an additional of $30+ per month/once a week. she advice me that for now, play and observe is what is needed for them...so asked me not to stress the kid on extra class and focus more time on time during weekends instead..true also la..

babystarlet: i think u can go pa website and search for courses, alot of CCs got talentplus.

zoophonics i saw one at beauty world plaza. looks like very ex to me. MB: one a week and $120 ah, i think like that talentplus is much cheaper wor, 5x a week and $135 per month.

wow.. looks like all of you are v hardworking, doing all the homework for PG and enrichment..

mercs: thanks for the info..

sel: there are many, e.g polliwogs, peekaboo, downtown east, fidgets, playground...
but clean or not...i am not sure la...
now is HFMD peak period leh...

mercsboy > i also same thinking as u.
i wanted to change her into those pcf childcare,but was thinkn if she can adapt.
and somemore my current child care centre not so strict.

txs janjan16,me staying tiong bahru.old area,not much activities.

babystarlet: same lor...but one thing i consider is also location la...i need to pick him up myself some days..and also cost la..now he promote to PG, the monthly fees will be cheaper at $220.. happy!

jan, jh reg for the library prog for the first 4 weeks liao. my mom din reg for the last week though... says to try out first then book.

babystarlet: yup...next month kyler going to PG le...just washed his uniforms...seems so big for him...he still so small size...

mercs, i bought the smallest size uniform for brad but they are still too big for him. How many sets did u buy? Is the centre very strict on wearing uniform everyday?

hello mummies, i am finally back at work after 5 days of SAHM life! Hahaha. Has been a terrible week for me.... Kyan has gotten HFMD! Gosh. on the first day of the supposedly JG week. Hahaha. How "lucky"

So stayed home with him till yday. He was pretty back to normal self, eating and playing well, except for still some spots on his hands and legs. Hope they will heal up pretty soon...

And i really need to get back to work today, not bcos work is piling! but bcos i need my sanity! hahaha. too much of "uhuhuhuh" from a cranky child. Heee... I guess i am not suited to be a SAHM afterall

Back