(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

precious, the 25% is on the clothes only. Some items like selected socks have 30%.

Damn pissed off at work today, thank God I have facial today, 6pm sharp will leave office.

Emq, the other day I realised that my maid didnt clean the straw bottle well. Very haphazard, still can see chocolate milk in the straw! Told her to use the pigeon brush to clean the straw each time she wash now. But I have never told her that dirty bottles will result in one way ticket home before though..on hindsight, that seems pretty good.

Hi All mommies

Sorry to disrupt,im 2009 mummy, have a few brandnew items to let go
Interested mummies pls do contact me at [email protected] or hp 82884133
Thankyou

<font color="ff0000">Item1:</font>
BrandNew Philips Newborn Starter Set[Price$36,Original Price:$45.90]

Contains 2 feeding bottles (260ml/9oz) with newborn teats(No2) ; 2 feeding bottles (125ml/4oz) with newborn teats(No1); 2 newborn teats(No1); 1 Newborn soother and 1 Bottle brush (altogether 8 pcs)

<font color="ff0000">Item2:</font>
Munchkin Drying Rack[Price:$10, Original Price:$15]

<font color="ff0000">Item3:</font>
Cradler gotten from Taka BabyFair
[Price:$15,Original Price:$21.90]
[PriceTag intact]

<font color="ff0000">Item4: </font>
MyBreast@Friends from MotherCare[100% BrandNew]
[Price: $70, Original Price$81.90 ]
[PriceTag intact]

<font color="ff0000">Item5:</font>
Montaly GiftSet_100% Cotton
[Price:$15,Original: Unknown]
Consist of 2 bodysuits,1 pair of Mitten &amp; booties &amp; 1 cap

<font color="ff0000">Item 6:</font>
Chateau De Sable Gift Set
[Price:$40,Original $77]

<font color="ff0000">Item7:</font>
Disney 100% Original Gift Set_100% Cotton
Price:$18
4050181.jpg
4050182.jpg
4050183.jpg
4050184.jpg
4050185.jpg
4050186.jpg
4050187.jpg

Ashley: Consider investing in a phone that records outgoing numbers. I use a dect phone &amp; it used to give me both in-coming &amp; out-going numbers. This way, I know exactly who we've been calling. Which was how I found out my 2nd maid made 'illegal' calls without permission. Actually, I also know who MIL has been calling... kekeke... cos I'll check the record every few days, by habit liao, after that 2nd maid who stole &amp; lied.

One of my friends lock up her phone when she is out. But I think not too wise, in case maid needs to reach us for emergency or we need to instruct her to do something. Also not too nice, I mean, it's obviously a sign of distrust - how would we feel working for a boss who dun trust us... so measures taken need to be a more subtle la... kekeke..

Also, I think if the maid wants to be funny, she'd still go &amp; dig it out to use lol. Which was what happened to my friend. One day, she barely got to the car park when she needed to turn back home as she had forgotten something. When she got home, her maid was nowhere to be found - not in the hall, or kitchen. Then she heard noises in the master bedroom, went in &amp; found the maid trying to pack the phone back into her cupboard! The wire was still plugged into the phone jet on the wall lol!

dazed: she doesn't sit on my lap, she wants to stand on my lap.. that's so painful!!! but her interest is on the phone beside it, not the lappy. phew!

i decided to have me-time tdy. any sale gg on now in town other than mothercare?

mummies, any babies here allergic to egg white or any other food and what are the symptons ?

Also what is the best cough and phlegm syrup that worked on your baby so far ? for chesty cough ?

thanks.

saw some posts regarding overseas calls, you can try Skype voice calls ? I think it's cheaper based on my experience so far... use your earphone as a mic...

any SAHM interested to do part time work from home job? Need pple to mark english papers! Good $$$ for SAHM! Pre-requisites: Min A2 for GP "A level"

PM me!

ann01jan > my PD gives crystal something called zedenith (pronounced as zen-de-10).is for
lungs protection.crystal taking for a few mths,kinds good,lessen her cough slowly,now no
more cough.u may check with ur PD.

thanks bbstarlet, my GP and PD both recommend Prospan, supposed to be more natural as it is made from plant extract, but not as effective as the stronger type. They refuse to give my bb the stronger cough syrup. the problem each time he cough, he will puke ! I will ask regarding zedenith.

sel, thanks, yesterday i just confirm with PD that bb is not having allergic reaction. it's a virus.

suika: dr say its virus infection, the cough is not serious, vomitting will stop by itself... poor boy, he is so skinny now... haiz...

ann: every time sick i guessed they'll say it's virus infection....he vomit might b he cough too hard liao ba

suika: ya i also realized they always said that and they will said no reason why...my PD said is bacteria infection...wakakaka...sama sama..

ann: might be stomach flu..got lao sai or not..
the medicine should works in 1 -2 days one..
i think my dear kyler suffered from many illness before la..so i more experienced in this ba..wakakaka....
buty havent got fake measles nia...choi choi choi...

suika,mercs: ya, i so pek cek u know... GP gave anti-vomitting medicine, no use one leh, for diarrhoea, only give lactosophillus, only the cough medicine quite ok... vomit 5 days liao leh... diarrhoea 2 days... super sianzz...

ann: should works ma the anti vomitting medicine.
then did u give him drink some "pu tao lin"?
will dehydrate leh...
poor thing...i can understand cos kyler went thru before

mercs: i gave him some pedialyte cos my mum say the 'pu tao lin' dunno got appear newsapaper say cannot drink... dunno how true lah... anyway, the bestway to stop vomitting is actually Domperidon thru backside, but the PD say it's only prescribed at KK A&amp;E... and for serious cases only... really one-kind manz...

ann: i think abit should be fine la..not as in finish the whole tin or what...i give abit cos worried leh..
i only know if high fever will need those bullet but vomitting i never hear ppl using it so far la.

ann: u can try adding in some apple juice into his water to bluff him drink more water....that's wad we did that time
i've got pedialyte if u nid more....1 box 1 rite?

suika: ya 1 box one... how do u give ? I give 1 tube per day only, cos he's still taking milk and porridge but will vomit once or twice...

suika/mercs: my mum said all her 3 kids never sick during young, earliest she can remember is 5 years old ! then I told her now all kids get sick as soon as they are born... she keep shaking head... my friend's baby 3 weeks old has cough, phlegm and runny nose... leon fever when he was 2 months old...

ann: nowadays very different...alot of china made products also..like tv last time can use 10 yrs...now can use 3 yrs good enuf already...and cant catch up with technology one.
i am so used to kyler sick already la...immune to it le...

dazed: u saw my msg the other day regarding the apple crumble u like? they shifted to the front of prego restaurant at lau pa sat hor..

thanks for the info...i dont use angel wipes leh.

time to stock up on my angel wipes... Thanks for the info dazed..

Suika: I find it good enuf lo.. Only that sometimes a few wipes will come out together. 6*30wipes is at $6 and 3*80 is at $5.50..

suika : i used carlson and angel wipes be4. i prefer angel wipes.
last time when angel wipes stopped production, i tried carlson once den i still prefer angel wipes and i nv buy that brand anymore. use looney tunes wipes instead on my #1. lol

the looney tunes wipes is better to use on older kids. after bravier comes out, i just stick to pigeon wipes.
now the new version of pigeon wipes got the rosehip thingy, my friend say many kids allergic to it. so i don dare to buy pigeon wipes liao and use back angel wipes.

xpink: i bought the old type pigeon wipes....i worried gal will use more wipes so must source out in case runs out of wipes

Back