(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Hi Daze,
I am interested to go swimming at your place but Sunday morning i can't leh. Elder girl got class on every Sunday morning. Next time if you gals are free on sat, can jio me.

I am also planning to be at marina square to support you.

bbstarlet: things still ok now....hv to wait for another 2 more mths then i'll noe if it's hell life or heaven....LOL

dazed,
this sun morning har? i see Kris can make it anot....i shd b no problem, must check w my hb if he can send mi over

dazed: gotta confirm again, cos two sundays never go il there liao.. dunno if hb will make us go this sun or not... in case i cannot go, u girls can still go ahead ok? :p

morning everyone!!

sperzz: ya lor...time flies hor....i starts to get nervous liao

xpink: which hospital u taking har? our dates pretty closed

suika: why nervous...
ppl said 1st baby difficult but 2nd one will be a breeze leh..
somemore yours girl..heard girl girl more guai...

suika : im going mount a. both my 2 kids are born in mount a. but i think i may have early birth. i start to have fake contractions every night...

mercs : not true leh, my 2nd one more tough than 1st
happy.gif

Juz to share....there is this article in Straits Times A27 disputing about the myth over MMR causing autism by Dr Andrew Wakefield...he was suspended in Britain over unethical practises.

laugh: yr 1st one easy to take care?

dazed: the apple crumble stall at lau pa sat tomorrow last day hor...the apple crumble so big at $2.20...
she said might shift to the front part together with the prego italian restaurant, rent a small part wor...

mercs : no, both my boys are those naughty kind that's y a age gap of 4yrs cos phobia. Sleep are not their priority, maybe after mummy and for #1, night feed till 10mths & #2, till now still have night feed, some more veri onz kind, 3hrly.

mercs: nervous ley....worried on the contraction pain everything....kan jiong lah

xpink: i'll b choosing MtA oso, mayb can mit u there...hahaha

Laugh: mi oso till now still hv to wake up for nite feed

suika: u can de! temporary dont think too much 1st la..
maybe the whole labour takes 2 hours or so leh...keke..chop chop labour...

ni: too bad cannot bring shyan in, so i have to ask my mum to jaga her. cheong to raffles city straight after my signing ceremony :D

Piyo, Thanks for the info. Wonder why was he suspended? Have yet to read the article in ST..

The parenting congress, topics are very relevant and the goodie bag is good stuff, cus pediasure milk !! A pity we can't bring baby and also have class to attend. hiazz...

Hi Mummies, sorry to interrupt -

Anyone wants a single bed & mattress - perfect for a guest bed. Lightly used, going for cheap to clear space for my beloved son. Two are available. Can also be joined for an extra big bed...

Condition: 9/10

Pls PM me for more details.

4031220.jpg

sperzz & ni: have u all let ur maids call home yet? n their pads they pay or we hv to pay for them har?

suika, I buy phonecard for her to call. My agent advise me to let them call home after afew month after they settle down. If not if u give them call too early, they will start to miss home. I paid for all her necessities

ni: how long she use each time? u got her shampoo n shower gel? heehee....i got her soap instead :p

sperzz & ni: i juz let her called back hm yest nite coz since she here in spore till now 5mths liao nvr once call home at all...quite pity her s her mum must b so worried for her
must we pay for her pad? heehee abit pantang lah :p

bbstarlet: my godmum will b taking care of the NB so maid will b more incharge of K
i was thinking asking her to pay for the pads herself

mummies who love shopping!

DRESSY (previously known as NESS) is having discount up to 70%. time to pamper ourselves, instead of the lil ones.

ni: me too, can rest for one month after tdy.. yeah! hooray hooray, its a holi-holi-day!

very sian leh, just receive a package from NIE.. wow, so many things to do, all the matriculation enrollment matters. and hor, all on week 4, and I am planning to go genting in week 4. look slike we have to bring fwd our plans by one week loh... really hope still can get tickets there

mummies in the west / cck area, cck library will be starting another series of fun for tots program in july. each session is $2, and dates are 3,10,17,24,31 july from 1.30pm to 2pm. I am super free on weekends these days, so i will be signing up for all these sessions. who else wanna join us?

http://golibrary.nlb.gov.sg/Search.aspx

suika: I know exactly how you feel....cos you can anticipate what's going to happen next that's why will get nervous and scared. When I had my 2nd one I'm also like that. And it's usually earlier than your EDD as compared to your first one. Mine was 2 week early.

Back