(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

xpink, I dun think colette in Tampines got the offer. the shop in IMM is having offer bec of its newly open and its is also a factory outlet thats y the shoes are selling cheap

colette at imm confirm has new stocks, my mom managed to get 1 pair for jh today.

ann, jh sleeping on mattress on floor. although most mornings he will climb onto my bed. flip and turn more then roti prata...

ann, do make sure leon gets insect repellants. jh bites are not getting better... poor boy... scratch until bleed liao...

ann: my gal sleeps on her kiddo bed beside our bed, just like Dink.. :D

dazed: wa, got new stocks ah.. mai tu liao, i think fri i will cheong there after school.. tmr cannot, got activity till 4pm

dazed : Thanks. But little bobdog at where? I think east side don't have.
Hmm, think maybe see when free den go down IMM and see. Haha... Have to go before my tummy gets bigger and can't walk anymore. lol

Btw, when is the robinsons card memeber sale ah? My husband already cancel his robinsons card.
Any good buy?

dazed / janjan...happen to be in IMM today and was told that they will have new stocks for clearance every now & then when the other outlets clear out designs that has limited or odd sizes....

I havnt come in here for a long time and I am quite surprise to see that this 2009 mum thread is still so active!

I read that some of you brought your baby overseas. I didnt know until now that pressure in a plane could cause pretty bad earache, and hence babies cry. Probably I never have this problem so I didnt know. We travelled with our gal on 3 long distance trips when she was at 5mth, 10mth and recently at 15mth. For all trips she didnt sleep well, but she didnt cry much. Could she be in pain yet I didnt know? I couldnt help feeling guilty right now when I think about it.

Anyway, i came in to check on playgroups/halfday childcare for my gal coz I think she was pretty "bored" at home. If you have any recommendation for the west area, do let me know. Tks.

<font color="119911">ann01jan</font>,
my bb slp in playpen while my gar slp on mattress.

<font color="119911">xpink_xuanx</font>,
wow, u gd, travel to west side all the way to shop....haaa, I hardly come to east side. only come twice when I went chalet long long time ago before I had kid.

afcai : haha i do go over west side once a while to meet friends with my kids. But after preggy #3, i'm always at home and only go out when hubby's off day. haha...

morning mummies, thanks for replies on the sleeping arrangements...

Leon only wants to sleep on my bed... and he will flip and flip... if I put him in the cot, his sensor will detect and wake up and point to my bed... then v difficult to monitor him during the night... headache...

dazed: insect repellant suitable for bb ? can I use ruyi oil ? I dun intend to bring him to the beach unless it gets cooler in the evening - wonder where the sand flies come from ?

ann: i cannot tahan kyan sleeping on my bed, i will end up having body aches all over, cos he cramp me to one corner of the bed, very irritating leh!

sperzz: aiyah wanted to sms u, den later i FB msg u! haha

xpink: cerisi also have cheap sandals at $10

ann01: kyler is still sleeping on his cot in his own room...and i am still using baby talk monitor.
only for saturdays he will sleep with us on our bed

boring thursday again.
talking abt dads, there's a dads conference coming up on 14 may.any daddy going? thought of pushing my hubby go attend,let him learn to be a better dad.

btw how much milk powder and diapers do u all pay during overseas trip?and e baby stuffs all inside the adults' luggage or they have their own luggage,heee

babystarlet: kyan occupies one whole luggage! hahaha. his milk powder, diapers, clothes, toys, etc! adults very lightweight, handcarry also can ah

Hi Mummies,

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings &amp; sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)/IMM (prearranged)

Please email PM me for enquries and orders.
happy.gif

ladies, ToyRus will be having another Member sale on the 1st MAy. Go early to grab the good deal...

Dazed, nothing much....wait till 1st May u go, might have more things

if u all wanna get those bigger items like car...go in the morning ok..
i just went there again today...
managed to get little tikes coupe at $140 (not very cheap la), motorised car selling at $100 but my friend bought le..
and pat that motorbike still have at $50

mummies in the west: I bought a pair of Disney Sunglasses, got UV protection one in Jurong Point Level 2 at the shop next to Carls' Junior. Good Quality and cheap $14.90. Leon so hiao, likes to wear it.

mercs, ya I think morning will have all the best deal. U gotten the little tikes coupe? Delia love it, now everynite she will play with it at the corridor i gotten for 2nd hand less than $50....

sperzz: ya lor...morning got all the car car...haiz...ya i got the red coupe lor. i cant find 2nd hand one lor..thats why i buy...abit cheaper nia but better than nothing.
i too slow or else i get the electric car too...my gf got it at $100, yday was selling at $89 u know...original price $229

mercs, ya I went there again during lunch to see anymore gd deal. Gotten 1 set of Car coloring set for Damien. Got 84pcs n selling @$4 only..

ni: sell or throw away something la, then got parking liao lor !... that time I bought the motorbike at $60... policebike, got lights and siren... just tempting u la... heehee

mercs, working in Novena is very dangerous. Everytime walk ovr to united sq sure spend $$. Juz now I also bought a Pooh dress for Delia on the 1st fl. They having gd discount for Micky Mouse clothes. The original price for that dress is $36.9 n now selling at $10 only

hahaha, i consider first. or wait for the next round sale! wahaha! cos i already spent on the crayola easel. oh ya gers, the sale ends tml for the crayola easel!

ni: u knw today i went i saw the crayola easel again leh...$20.80, think its diff from the promo one upstairs..but i am late by maybe 5 mins...

sperzz: last time when no kids, i think united sq is boring..wakakaka...but now always go there de. erm...i went to the same shop also..the disney clothes not bad..some $6/$8, 3 pc $18
but girl girl one more leh...so pretty dresses

Mercs: irritating, how come I did not see the craoyola easel at $20.80.

Ni: crayola easel sale end tomorrow? How much? Later go forum to take a look.

dink: ya the crayola easel sale ends tml, thanks to pat who told me abt this gd deal, i rush down to tamp mall to buy yday. those who have gers, their pink is sweet too! $59.90, but inside no crayons/markers, have to get separately.

mercs: u saw it again? got buy??

mercs, I think every morning they will release the stock. This afternoon I go no more Easel liao. All taken up liao

dink, toyrus is having 25% discount for the easel at the shop. I think abt $59.90 if I am not wrong

Back