(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

jan, you bought what size? i wanted to buy for my niece but only biggest size was 22 liao... bought a $10 pair for jh, size 25.

$5 mostly girls loafers, only 1 boy pattern but no jh size and also not nice.

btw, i asked the lady, she says while stocks last, should have new stocks in today.

dazed...they have so limited designs for boys! only a few selection avail but the $19.90 range. din find any under $10 range.

the colettee at IMM is newly opened, so speaks the sales assistant there.. thus having $5, $10 and $20.

i bought 2 pairs on fri night, and my sil bought another 2 pairs for me ystdy. so happy. now shyan has 4 pairs of new shoes. i bought size 22 for her, but one of them, couldn't get 22, so my SIL got 23 for her. anyway can buy bigger, so its ok. yippee! so happy with my Colettee loot!

i think its on the 2nd floor... near kidsmall, if i remember correctly. cos was having splitting headache then. and my hubby has since banned me from gg within 1km radius of IMM...

jan, got bigger size ah? hmm, yesterday for the $5 all max size 22.

piyo, yah, mostly girls lor, boys also not much for the more ex one...

dazed: dunno leh, i didn't go ystdy, it was sil who helped me buy.. this one is majiam like little twin stars like thats. i alr got the white one, size 22, so sil helped me buy the pink one, size 23.

i also have mothercare voucher. haha.. and one 15% off voucher for use at mothercare west coast plaza only. anybody wants?

<font color="119911">xpink_xuanx</font>,
oic. think need to replenish my energy after yearly events fr first kid->moo moo for a yr + then stop for half a yr then sec kid then moo moo again..so tired.

mercs: Driving up to Genting is not that bad. In fact, I find it more comfortable than taking a coach... since it's our own vehicle, can stop where you want, shop &amp; eat when you want. Tiring (all long trips are anyway) but comfortable.

Suika: Use GPS, cool gadget manz.

Our lead took a (few) wrong turns, but since he was leading, we assumed he wanted to show us some place enroute... we subsequently found out that we should have just trusted out GPS...

On our way back, we decided to stay longer at Genting since we were heading straight home while our lead was going to stay another night in Melaka.

We depended solely on the GPS &amp; got home in good time, confident &amp; gearing to go for our future drives up.

In fact, we've used the GPS in Switzerland &amp; Paris too.

EMQ: i dont like road trips cos my hb like to speed la...and then i go KL until sian....last time when dont have kyler, we go KL once every few mths...so i go until quite sian already.
genting also nothing much...
but hb is very familiar with genting/KL, so we dont need a GPS at all...

dazed, regarding to the desaru resort ur dad owned? How much is it? How many rms? Easy to locate. Feel like gg on the 28 May...

sperzz.....saw my fren photos in FB....they went to an ostrich farm in desaru! my hb comment on desaru - it's super sianz! faint

Hi mommies
Planing to use the GPS for our HK trip coming up soon. Any idea where we can download the HK map in GPS? For free or is there fee charged?

Mercs: I go Genting only for 1 thing - cool weather! Used to go there every holiday when I was a student... kekeke love the weather... the colder the better... now that the kids enjoy the theme park (&amp; cool weather), there is added reason to go... kekeke

sperzz: desaru very boring leh! i went there few yrs back. nothing to do, dat we played mj! can u imagine how bored we were to play mj during a vacation... hahaha

for me, first day drive up, on the way stop for groceries. reach there around 2 pm liao. check in, rest, happen to have cooking demo (fried ice cream), explore clubhouse, then hit the pool! dinner then watch tv and zz.
2nd day, morn breakfast, swim, drive up to pengarrang for seafood lunch and visit aunt. come back, beach and pool. dinner, tv and zz.
3rd day, wanted to go pool again but rain, check out, drive down, shopping then home sweet home.

usually nights really tired after swimming so will ko anyway... hardly can keep eyes open.

if want to venture out, then can go golfing, fruit farm or ostrich farm. i think at night they also do org firefly watching or fishing trips.

desaru is really a rest and relax type of holiday, nothing much to do but we enjoyed ourselves
happy.gif

as for golf, the golfcourse is poorly maintained, so probably not that nice to some golfers.

wah, everybody talking about trips. the long weeknd in May is tempting. wish to go somewhere too.

sperzz: I've been to desaru too. yah, it's boring, but think it's the company that matters. I think it's fun to let kids to just play at the beach and swim. can occupy them a long time. can go ostrich farm (boring for adults but fun for kids!) can feed them! funnie thing is after looking at the ostriches, come out u can eat them in satay form. so cruel right. can go fruit farm and eat zhi cha. I think jus nice for a mini getaway lah.

kamy, yes, the company is important! and the kiddo has fun, and we adults get to feast on seafood and breathe fresh air lah!

i think i will snake there at 11.50am or so...
i walk there from my workplace 5 mins can reach le..keke
but later i got to go back office leh...sianz

dazed: yup yup, agree. I like the way that the place is still so kampong like. really nice to get away from our overcrowded city.

ann: enjoy your trip there. check out their mini town for zhi char and go to the mega mall on the way there or back. can stock up on baby necessitives. I think it's jusco or something.

my boy sleeps on the mattress, cos I feel safer this way as he likes to flip and turn and somersault. dunno when he can start sleeping on a proper bed.

there's this Abott superdad award which I think the dads in this forum should be nominated, like ultraman, yan_ling, etc. if only my hub can make it, the prizes are so good! half a year of supply of milk powder leh!
http://www.abbott.com.sg/superdad/?utm_source=sgmotherhood&amp;utm_medium=edm&amp;utm_campaign=SuperDad

go nominiate lah, mummies.

ann01jan : my boy slp in playpen. but thinking to buy a single mattress give him slp instead cos he's too tall for playpen. lol

any mummies went to colette shop @ tampines mall? i intend to go ytd to see if got $5 or $10 shoes or not as my boy outgrown his 1 and only pair of shoes. haha... but ytd my elder girl keep saying want to go home after dinner so not able to dropby tampines. >.<

Back