(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

mgteo: tats why i dunno is it cos of the teething or he sick of the normal food leh...
cracking my head now on what to cook tomorrow...

sperzz: ya...u like can le...

mercs: ya full set is 20. I don't remember Claira had her teeth all erupted before 2yr old. The 1st molar can be quite uncomfortable for them especially. It could be because of this that he loses his appetite....that's my guess la.

sperzz: I just went in to see artcow's website. Very nice photobook designs they have! The amount quoted are they in US$? Don't think they have any promos for photobook now...

<font color="119911">mercsboy</font>,
oic..maybe teething again blar...hmm..did u consume lot of calcium druing preggie time...wow, really fast for yr boy to grow 18 teeth before 2 yr old wor...yeah, there are 20 teeth in total for kid.

<font color="119911">ni</font>,
by the time, u realise it 's monday blue again...:p. cheers, enjoy yr wkend...it's short.

<font color="119911">cherryale</font>,
wow, envy u can go dating with hubby...to cinemas, buffet, seaside, window shopping...

wow, so much cheaper than foto hub. I'm so lazy I haven't even sorted out the photos and also not been taking the photos much lately. sigh.. i'm such a lazy mum..

sperzz: prob we meet on wed or so? cos 1st 2 days i need to take over the project..dunno will drag until what time..

mgteo: early grow early decay leh...that is what i heard la. i was shocked also when i see so many teeth...thats why now my hubby hate cleaning his mouth. his molars already out le..left the bottom 2 nia..
i hate it, cos everytime he teething, he sure flu + cough de...comes as a package i guess

afcai: i didnt take calcium pills leh..but i do drink milk that time la..my fav meiji...
supposingly till 2 yrs old rite then will have fully grown teeth

mgteo, ya, the price is in US$. But then they always have promotion...when u register with them it will come with alot of free gift. eg: 3 books of 20pgs 8x8" photobk. They will only charge the shipping fee

mercs: it's ok lah...just got to be thorough in his cleaning lor...aiya poor boy all come out in one time.

sperzz: thanks. I will register and see what promo they have.

sperzz: nice photobook, so pink! i likey!
but the last pic of delia is so sooo soooo... hahaa.so this is how they look like when they are born! haha

wah, haha.. u all talking abt photobook ah... i received all six liao. now my stupid laptop cannot read my sd card from my handphone and my camera. i think the reader spoilt. as a result, i cannot transfer pictures to my computer. so cannot do photobook liao. sob sob..

<font color="119911">mercsboy</font>,
oic...I also did not take any calcium pills but drink fm. that's why my boy also considered grow teeth faster than his jie jie. my gar teeth fully grow when she is 30mth+ only.

mercboy: check out www.artscow.com

the last round of promo, we all cheong for the free books... only pay for postage:

7x5, 30 pages = postage charge, USD3.99
8x8, 20 pages = postage charge USD6.99

mgteo, i think if u sign up as a new member, u will get free credits to make 3 books free... but the free books should be 7x5, 20pages, if i am not wrong. if no free, never mind, just do first. when the promo come, u only need to submit your order.... i believe next promo should be coming soon

hello, mummies.
I will bring my baby boy to Taiwan on 1-May ~ 8-May. He is 15.5 month on 1-May.I don't know what food shall i bring along except milk powder? He eat porridge nowadays, and I don't know can he eat the porridge at those food stalls in Taiwan? I am worry that those porridge is too oily and he will not feeling well.

Any suggestion to me? Thanks a lot!!!

xpink: fed up leh... every year they waive off, now they dowan to waive liao.. they say i never spend more than $6000, so cannot waive. wtf.. anyway, i will go and check how many points left, then claim my $30 voucher before i cancel. haha...

dowan to support taka liao. hmph!

dazed: tmr on or not?

morn all! on leave this week! yippie! going to visit my friend who just gave birth, then to underwater world.

my friend says her baby always cry when she carry him, but not when her mom or her hb carries... anyone has same experience before?

dazed: thanks for hosting me and janjan yesterday ! it was very relaxing and enjoyable, me and leon enjoyed ourselves very much ! leon knock out in the car within 3 mins and he finished all your porridge that I da bao back...

morning ladies....

was a tiring weekend for me again....went JB whole day on sat n sun morning my dad n bro came, afternoon went BB to settle some stuffs, then went clementi to friend's BD party n evening went turf city to check on our car issue n went GIANT there then go back my godmum's hse....WOOH!! did so much stuffs

Hi Serene,

I bring my baby overseas next month too!! Leaving on the 2nd of May.

I will be in New Zealand, so i am going to bring my slow cooker along as there will be lots of fresh supplies there. For taiwan, maybe you may want to bring bottled food? I do find their food abit oily and salty. Not sure whether is it suitable for young toddlers.

Morning all, sperzz enjoy your trip!!

Dink, chere, did you sign u for bjg tat day? The teacher taking the class last Sat is not good, can't catch the attention of the kids. The usual teacher is so much better

Serene, does ur baby take cereals? If yes, bring some too. Went to Msia twice with baby, I gave Him either porridge, bread, cereals or soupy noodles, depending on what is available

Preciousbb: good to see jensen that day. Nope, we din sign up. Think our kids have the attention span of a fly, simply can't concentrate. Or is it the teacher? Haha....

sperzz : nice photobook. Enjoy ur trip &amp; try to relax
happy.gif

piyo, my dad has an apartment at lotus resort. he rents it to the resort so entitled to a few days stay per year. yup r&amp;r trip. but my aunt stays at pengarang so we will drive out there lor.

precious: u mean teacher grace ah? i also like her.

suika: upgrading your car??? noe COE damn high ah! my hb also buy new car, crazy one...

sperzz: kyan did not like the bottle pasta, so i dunno if delia will like, the other time i bought tuna and also beef for him, both dun like, end up eating adult food in HK! wahaha

Dink, yeah it's good to see both of u too.I think it's more of the teacher, she can't connect with the kids. The usual teacher is better. Jensen can't concentrate too.

Ni, who taught the 1.30pm class for u ? The same one as your trial?

ni/sperzz....watch out for the sodium content in these bottled pasta....usually rather high but if not very frequent consumption then shd b fine...

Back