(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

jade...hw old is ur bb...was just discussin wif mum the other day if we shd change his teats to Y cos he's taking longer to finish his milk and we feel him suck much harder wif the current teat, often making suckling sound which neber happen b4....

ange...my mum was oso rather insistent on feeding him every 3hrly and not training him to sleep thru...im more of a lazy mum lor...prefer to feed on demand...last few nights he's waking for midnight feeds like every 4-5hrs...

pinkypiggy....mi oso require min 30mins to pump otherwise yield very pathetic...even after 30mins oso not very fantastic...im trying to see hw long I can tahan b4 giving up...

piyo: agree that fitti cutting are pretty small. i think my boy is gonna outgrow M size very soon! so dun dare to buy too many M sizes just in case...And hor, Zethan so fast take 6 in 1 le ah? is he 3 months already??? the polyclinic scheduled Kyan for 6in1 only when he is 3 months, i.e. in april...

pinkypiggy: my area here has gotten 3 PD clinics. i tried 3 of them already, and gonna set one PD clinic as the designated PD loh. but for jabs and vacinations i go to polyclinics.. cheaper =p

daymoon: got ur pm. thanks! ya.. most prob will be there if weather allows. thot of joining u guys more often b4 going back work n besides that i stay at home most of the time. sian yet busy. haha..

cjteng: ok.. thanks! tink i may try those bb grooming salons.. theres 1 in harbour front.

cherry: same here. my maid was also talking on her hp! but she was chatting happily.. dunno is it to "her love" haha. anyway, i also bu fang xin leave bb with her, so i am gonna send kyan and the maid to MIL hse, as i will be out whole day, shopping + wedding anni dinner.. why nt bring ashley along tml. we'll help u jaga, since most of us nt bringing baby, sure got many hands to help u along, and i think taka wun b as crowded as expo bb fair..

cjteng: wanna join us for next week 18th march gathering at pinkie pirate place? rivervalley is pretty near your place right?? miss u leh.. i wanna see ur jovan!! ;)

ni:yoyo..izzit..ya is near my place..let me check with my mother and hb..if okie..then will be join the gathering..hehe..what time ar?

any mummy looking for nanny around cck area? i have 1 staying @ cck ave 3. do let me know and i can pass you her contact.

piyobaby: my baby coming to week 11, but I have started using Y teat since week 8+.

cherryale: We ask the agent to tell the maid in front of us when agent first time brought maid to our place - no handphone, if got handphone we confiscate. Our neighbour also has the same policy for her maid. I also don't dare to leave my baby with my maid alone for more than 1/2 hour. She's still new and young and since the incident where she slept halfway when bottlefeeding my baby, we are extra careful.

'NSEW' gathering @ Pinkie place (River Valley)
Date - 18 March (Wed)
Timing - 1pm
Lunch - order food? pizza?

1) Piyo & Zethan
2) Ni & Kyan
3) sperzz & Delia
4) bbstarlet & Crystal
5) willting & Juvius
6) Mint & Jewel
7) Dazed & Jia He

anymore mummies & babies joining?

cjteng: ya.. its under hwa xia intl. its at the same level as mothercare. just chked its website.. the hair cut is $16. mayb will go there n try. haha...

ni: ya.. update us whats good at the taka fair k.. thot of going during the weekend.

wow so happening here, so many gatherings and shopping trips.

find myself too messy to go out of the house and join you ladies =S i want to rebond my hair 1st but can't seem to go about having it done...

practically stay home 24hrs 7days a week, though last week did went out to ikea sale to get a bed for my #1.

Hi Mercsboy

Me also got the same sling.. but me got prob taking baby out after putting her in leh.. how do u take baby out of the sling?

piyobaby: I will say the leak proof thing is working, cos it is really hard to test whether milk is hot a not, must shake the bottle hard before the milk can drip out to test. The kiddy palace person say the Y teat is more for cereal. But anyway use so far so good for baby, so I continue. Never bother to go buy M teat.

jade...dats good cos i was considering to buy M or Y and juz nice met the pigeon salesperson who mention abt the cereal part as well...thot might as well get Y mainly bcos of the leak proof feature...

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Birth Wt</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Bradley Goh</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>2.670kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>willting</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tan Kai Jie Juvius</TD><TD>4.125kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Dink</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Aedan</TD><TD>3.000kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Seetho </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Atreus Ang</TD><TD>2.870kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kyler Beh</TD><TD>2.700kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Goh En Xuan Delia</TD><TD>3.235kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>3.065kg</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jewel</TD><TD>2.860kg</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Dec-08</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>2.860kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25-Dec-08</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>blim</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.880kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jovan Teng</TD><TD>2.740kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Jerriine Zhou Yan Ru</TD><TD>2.430kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kenneth Zhou Hongxuan</TD><TD>2.145kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.220kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jensen</TD><TD>2.950kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>PAT</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>John Andre</TD><TD>2.700kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kyan Tan Kai En</TD><TD>2.840kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Cayden Chiam Da En </TD><TD>3.840kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Charlotte Valentine</TD><TD>3.510kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>chloe w</TD><TD>3.650kg</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>bawbaw</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>4-Jan-09</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ethan Ow</TD><TD>2.490kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>4-Jan-09</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Caitlyn</TD><TD>3.300kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jaidyn Lai Jing Tong</TD><TD>2.925kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jacob Ng</TD><TD>3.000kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Lauren</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kevan Chiew</TD><TD>3.020kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.200kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Audrey Beh </TD><TD>2.920kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>cheryl83</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>3.300kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.300kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.050kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Tham Kok Fun </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Shyan Tan Hui Xuan </TD><TD>2.880kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.700kg</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Bravier Koh</TD><TD>3.400kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>babywoofie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.500kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Zethan</TD><TD>2.960kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caleb Lucas Ang</TD><TD>3.130kg</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Autumnleaf</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2.800kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Meecat</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Melody Ho Lok Leng</TD><TD>3.175kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.820kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Leroy Ong</TD><TD>2.710kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Yan Ling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD>3.710kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>3.250kg</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Zachary Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>3.200kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.200kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>3.165kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Devan Tan</TD><TD>3.170kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Babystarlet</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>crystal Chiu</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Lim Jia He</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caleb Loi </TD><TD>2.400kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Caden Chua </TD><TD>2.605kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>9-Feb-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.000kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ashton Kwok </TD><TD>3.020kg</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Lee Rui Xin, Posh </TD><TD></TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.240kg</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Celeste Kwan</TD><TD>3.055kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>kamy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>24-Jan-09</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.100kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Flo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Victoria Eden</TD><TD>3.420kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HAN How Chuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>3.454kg</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jezelle</TD><TD>3.280kg</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

been awhile since last posted this long list of ours. i saw that there are a few new mummies here, welcome aboard!! care to provide your details so that i can add into the list?

mummies
asking again whether you all want to include additional info e.g. type of diaper using/FM brands to our list??

jade, my maid also fell asleep while taking care of baby twice! That's why I always bu fang xin when I leave Ashley alone with her.

ni, think the st11 PD is the best among those in our area. And they are fast too. The st81 one cannot make it, lousy doctor, poor service, long q.

tomorrow I think i wouldnt bring baby since none of u bringing. I will chop chop see what is there in taka then hop over isetan to see if there is anything worth buying. More of getting the usual necessities plus maybe 1 toy for ashley cos I feel guilty, bought lots and lots of thomas toys for #1 then meimei got nothing.

ni, tomorrow is your wedding ani? congrats
happy.gif
enjoy your romantic dinner
happy.gif

sus: thanks for the link...

piyo: after jabs, my baby slept for long period and skipped his feed, body temperature higher than normal too, he cried wan me to carry him to sleep...uncomfortable for him...

rachel: thanks! can add my info into ur list?

Nick: gwen
ADD: 21 Jan
EDD: 28 Jan
Child #: 1
BB Name: Tristan
BB Birth Wt: 2.935Kg
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr Joycelyn Wong

mint: i just receive the sling yday lor..waited for 3 weeks i think. at 1st i also tot the length can only be adjusted to a certain length, then sel told me can, after adjusting, i find it easy to use...the pouch shape is there liao..best part is the shoulder there is padded..

gwen: ya lor, quite ex, but at least i know how to use la..the design i wanted is OOS, so i got another lor.

sus: the balboa sling still got cloth dangling around, but there is a slot for u to slot the extra sling in, and the extra part quite short la.

jade: me still using S teat...but how come u all not progress to M teat then skip to Y teat leh?? better ah? i tried M teat for him, majiam the flow still quite fast.

cjteng: i brought my son to taimaobi for shaving leh...but i think someone recommended katong area also got one...

piyo: how come u also jump to Y teat? not using M teat ma??

tumble: abit kalang kabok when taking the baby out la...so i will bring his body out 1st then put him lie down then take out the legs.

piyo, the hua xia hair cutting charged diffenetly for totla shave n trimiming. I think total shave shld b $16 and trimming is $10. They got a few branches.

willting: did u give yr baby the fever medicine after the jab? a few of my friends gave the baby the medicine immediately after the jabs leh...so far they said no fever...i going to try that when he goes for his 2nd jab

mercsboyL ya lor.. but since u find it useful n easy to use, its still worth it ya...

sperzz: ya.. u going to bring ur bb to hwa xia to try? when do u bring ur bb for hair cut besides 1st mth?

mercsboy: no, the GP never gave me...i did ask her for fever med for incase, she said first 6in1 jab wouldn't have fever...

i did hear before some people give the med immediate after the jab, don care whether have fever or not...

mercsboyL ya lor.. but since u find it useful n easy to use, its still worth it ya...

sperzz: ya.. u going to bring ur bb to hwa xia to try? when do u bring ur bb for hair cut besides 1st mth?

willting: ya...my GP also said 1st jab wont have fever. its the 2nd jab. but 2nd jab i will go back work already leh...so tot of asking clinic can how early bring baby for jab

littlegifts, yes, do u stay in tampines too?

willting, last time for my boy, the nurse at the PD's clinic asked us to give the fever med first regardless whether got fever. So, usually we give 1 dose of medicine, if no fever then stop. But for my son, he doesnt have any reaction to any of the jab except for MMR where he ran a slight low fever.

sperzz: how is the shaving done at hwa xia? do they use actual razor blade to shave or just those electric type like those malay barber uses?

samval: my boy also shaved his hair at hwa xia...they use those electric shaver...but their shaver no sound one...wont scare the baby...

willting....i just took his temp...slightly higher than early noon @ 37.9.....gota watch over him and test his temp again lata...do u wake him up for feeds or just let him continue sleeping...

sperzz: u know i heard my colleague said that day they advertised for receptionist...got about 200 applicants...and the HR actually read hard copy instead of emails...dunno why.

mercs....bcos Y teats is only slightly bigger than M but it come wif the leak proof feature...she explain that if bb dun suckle..then milk will not leak thus the leak proof feature...

sperzz...trimming is $10 only ar...rather reasonable...my boi's hair too long le...need a trim soon...

mercs, even a recept positiion got 200 applicants, I wonder the post I apply got how many. But funny leh, I toth they will look at emails instead. All the applications I send thru email.

Back