(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

mercs..aiyo u going out ar...i cant confirmed going for jab or not cos when i call yest..they said left 1 dose but cant reserve for mi....i gota call them again after 2pm...

electrical rise? the door to the meters har? can lor...leave it there...can sms mi ur addy?

ni: i should be going to isetan 1st then to bb fair ba...maybe 2+??
last time i did store in stylofoam box..but not enough space already...so i clear the top part of my freezer (no other food), then i stack the milk bags...more space to keep the milk leh..

'NSEW' gathering @ Pinkie place (River Valley)
Date - 18 March (Wed)
Timing - 1pm
Lunch - order food? pizza?

1) Piyo & Zethan
2) Ni & Kyan

dazed: u bought the tub too? mi wana try let bb swim yest but too bad raining so now KIV for a better weather first

Ladies, meet at the Taka Mac for breakfast

Taka 12/3 (Breakfast+shopping)-10.30am
sperzz
ni
kelly
bawbaw
cherryale
tumble
janjan

piyo: my mum forget to help me buy the fenugreek leh...i pass u mine 1st la..then i ask her to buy for me..but not much la tell u 1st..

suika/dazed: i also got the tub but have not taken out n try. wonder if it will take up a lot of space n water cos my toilet quite small. haha.. was thinking if its more worth it to bring bb for the swimming lessons or do it at home.

hi mummies..

I am a January mummy and I gave birth to my gal in Decemeber...

My little gal is about 10 weeks old.. however she is only drinking about 100 ml per feed.. most of the time she cannot even finish her milk.. always left abt 20-30ml of EBM..

she always struggle to drink her milk ..so i thought to stop half way and burp her.. after she burped..she refused to take the milk anymore.. she will either use her tongue to stir the teat or push the teat out.. waste alot of my EBM ..

how much milk are your babies drinking now? Do you feed the milk at one go or burp half way and continue again? Do they reject after u stop halfway and continue again?

I really dont know how to feed liao..
sad.gif
..what more should i do??

fluffy....oh i see...now i get the whole picture le..hehe

mercs...dun worry abt the fenugreek...no hurry...can collect from u some other day la...

piyo: I have the same problem too! It was fine all along for weeks until now. I am puzzled myself.. but my hubby thinks my nipple change shape due to regular pumping already.

piyo/cherryale: I was wondering if I can try different size flanges for different breasts? Today I try larger flanges, seems to be less painful for me.

ni: LC told me too much of my nipple gets sucked in and it should not be touching the side:
http://www.ameda.com/breastpumping/most/fit.aspx

buttercake: aiyoh.. my problem is opposite.. he so gian peng.. feed him 130-140 ml.. he always gulp in one go, after that still cry and not enough! Then if I try to burp him halfway.. he will be very angry that Im taking his favorite milk away then after that do the protective hamster position.

mercs: so shiok u went BKK! My honeymoon days seems gone le.. everynight so busy with baby..

buttercake, m gal also in Dec and behave same as ur BB. She worst, she only drink 90ml and always cannot finish. If she reject halfway, I will let her burp and rest awhile n continue the bal.

buttercake: my boy always struggles when he wans us to burp him....once he burp out liao he'll drink properly if not he'll kick n kick till he vomit out the milk 1...mine drinking 120ml now

Hi,

I am Jan 09 mummy.. gave birth to a girl and new here.. hope you all don mind me joining in?

buttercake, i have the same prob as you.. my gal is 7 wks.. and based on the milk can she is supposed to take 120ml but she only takes 90ml and drinks extremely slow..

she is going to be due for check up next week and will check with the doc if she is okie..

but i heard from my friends that it depends on how many feeds the bb take a day as well..

sus...at least u have diff size flanges to try out...mi only have 1 set otherwise have to buy yet not sure hw long more will i continue expressing..

giggler:i stay at near bukit gombak mrt - opp the batok driving centre. do drop by if u can make it! let me know if you coming so i can pm u my address.

Western Mummies Gathering,i have pm u my address - those listed below...who else coming?pm me so i can give u my add.

Western Mummies Gathering/12th March-230pm/Daymoon's place

1)Daymoon
2)Cosy
3)Twws
4)dazed
5)suika
6)Jolene

Date - 18 March (Wed)
Timing - 1pm

1) Piyo & Zethan
2) Ni & Kyan
3) sperzz & Delia

buttercake, my gal about your gal's age, now 9 weeks. She drinks 100ml to 110ml x 7 feeds a day. Think it should be enough for her age. But last time I think my boi drinks more age for age, only problem is he has reflux so not much got retained while my gal thankfully doesnt have this problem. I think as long as they are growing, should be okie
happy.gif

actually i look at my gal everyday, also cant tell whether she has grown. Until ni said that she has grown a lot esp her face, now like stuffed with two fishballs
happy.gif
haha

sus, i think my friend did the same, change to a larger flange and it worked for her but mine is medela soft funnel type, only 1 size. Dun think they got a smaller one to accomodate my small breast
happy.gif
That time when I was using a single medela swing, I can see gaps when I use the same funnel for the smaller breast as after a while the funnel being soft plastic will mould to the shape of the larger breast.

aiyah,me also gt problem with blue egg storage bag.i always let it stand den pour,tht means those milk i freezed previously is of wrong marking sia.

mercs > so i join u at 1+ pm. my farewell dinner changed to fri liao.but i still need to be back by 4+, to take over from my hubby.meet u and sel where?

finally got 1 gathering i can join.

Date - 18 March (Wed)
Timing - 1pm

1) Piyo & Zethan
2) Ni & Kyan
3) sperzz & Delia
4) bbstarlet & Crystal

cherryale: same. I also don't know whether LeAnn has grown. I depend on others; so if they say she's getting "baba" (meatier).. then she has grown.. hee!

welcome buttercake and littlegifts!

I think PAT is also going for the taka fair.
Ladies, meet at the Taka Mac for breakfast

Taka 12/3 (Breakfast+shopping)-10.30am
sperzz
ni
kelly
bawbaw
cherryale
tumble
janjan
PAT

Merc : That time i delay pumping for 2 hours, the time between my last pump and next pump was 14 hours, hence the blockage. I used to pump at 9 am, 4 pm and 9 pm.

You can tell by MS went down suddenly from one breast. You can feel hardness on your breast though the pump can no longer squeeze out any milk.

Yes, i went to TMC to see the LC there, its chargable at 40 + dollars per session.

sus
i will wish i have your problem.. rather than having mine..

sperzz
my gal also cannot finish her 100ml.. always leave abit here and there.. makes me very irritated cos its a waste of my EBM ... i did try to burp and rest her..after which she dont wan to drink it anymore.. does your gal behave this way?

suika
at least your boy finish the feed after you burp him.. mine doesnt..

littlegifts
i also feel that i have to feed my gal 120ml of milk...based on the guide on the FM can.. but she can barely finish her 100ml of EBM..

i use NUK teat 1.. very slow.. always left 20-30ml.. then i change to avent teat 2... she takes it well at first.. but now the problem starts again...even when i try to starve her n feed her when she is very very hungry... she still cannot finish her feed ..feel v low morale..
sad.gif

cheeryale
i try to bottle feed my gal during day time.. every 3 hrs... abt 100ml... nite time i latch on cos i feel it is less tiring.. i dont know if she is still growing.. however i can see that her fishball cheeks has shrunked to lollipop cheeks liao... not sure if its becos i intro bottle and she slimmed down..

sperzz: the other day u mentioned theres a bb fair a isetan scotts, does it start from 13 mar? does it open to public or is it meant for private sale only?

Date - 18 March (Wed)
Timing - 1pm

1) Piyo & Zethan
2) Ni & Kyan
3) sperzz & Delia
4) bbstarlet & Crystal
5) willting & Juvius

Lucky still can go for the gathering, going back to work on 24/3....sian....

chere: yes, mentioned to you that it is not nec to send bb for the pnemoccocal vaccination if we are not sending to infant care right, that what PD told me...my PD have written down for which month to send bb for pnemoccocal vaccination, i have to check and get back to you...total have 4 jabs...i planning to take only one jab which is the last jab...my PD charge 160 per jab...

Very ex that why told you not to spend for the jabs if your mil/mum taking care...

merc: I have went to the TMC lactation consultant before, charge $50 (excluded GST)...

sus: if you wan to look for spree to buy ameda accessories, let me know becos i wan to buy the flanges too...drop on the floor and have a crack line on the flange...

janjan: is good to massage your breast when pumping, able to clear the hard/painful lumps...

piyo: good to have gathering before work, quite a mumber of them going back to work soon...

chere: when you going back to work?

sel: just realised that u also ordered from the BP on GAP 2009 rompers. haha..

Western Mummies Gathering/12th March-230pm/Daymoon's place

1)Daymoon
2)Cosy
3)Twws
4)dazed
5)suika
6)Jolene
7)Sweety_mudpie (tbc)

gwen: i'm a shopaholic la.. hard to resist buying things for baby... i'm now drooling over the shooshoos BP.. lol...

Hi,

If anyone is interested, Istean is having a sale this thurs.. they may have sale on the food jars and thermos flasks.

Just went for robinson sale last week and they have 20% off regular items including the thermos flasks and food jars
happy.gif

sel: me too. Can't go out as often as we like so I also buy from bulk purchase. Noticed that you bought a few hair accessories for your girl. Very sweet! I wanted to buy too.. but LeAnn doesn't have hair.. so no choice.. bought a pacifier leash instead.

sel: u really r a shopaholic. too bad ive gotten my food jars n bottles but the ones in BP are really nice also. ks mommy.... haha... shooshoo also v cute but a bit ex leh..

kelly: my girl also no hair.. bt i bought a headband mah.. with interchageable bows.. no hair also can wear...

gwen: cant go out as often/long as before.. so hv to satisfy my shopping desire online.. LOL...

suika: it's in the BP..

Sel: I must go and measure her head circumference and order a headband too. hee! My cousin said that my girl looked weird wearing a dress as she doesn't have hair

Back