(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Dazed: I believe CGH Pharmacy has it. Just saw it. Think its about $7.

Daddytobe: I think the stain in soaked into the pillow too. I think i'll just dump the whole thing into the washing machine and try to get rid of the stain first. Not sure if there's mold on it or not. Like got little green dots on it too. Ah..

sperzz: hope u are ok...rest more ya..

suika: me, i was asking u about the dog cafe...coz today is hugo birthday ma, tot want to bring him go eat, but i dunno where. where is the earth cafe?? maybe later i drop by this US Bakery to get some food for Hugo...

cjteng: u still look so small to me leh...where got big?

sus: u sure you never see wrongly...my double chin and my flabby arms and my round round face leh...hehe

Hi all...

My Bus Day was a rather pleasant surprise... in fact, my journey from West Coast to Suntec took only 30mins... and we got there before my sister who took a cab from Dover!

And the journey from Thomson back to Clementi was also about 30mins! Amazing... didn't expect the bus rides to be bearably pleasant. Maybe it's Sunday, off-peak...

Between Suntec & Thomson, we ended up taking a cab... hee hee...

Then again, after a day of travelling & waiting... I'm just so exhausted now.. & it just feels so HOT today.. I'm hibernating in my air con room & waiting for HB to get home... he smsed at 8 to say he's likely to be late but have yet to hear from him yet... sigh..

hi ladies I went kidzloft on Fri already since I happen to be nearby, but din notice the sleep positioning support cushion.. sorry sperzz cant lookout for you.
its storewide 30% but actually the place is quite small, quite limited things to buy.. I only got a beanie pillow. They had bedsheets, bumper pads, baby towels, pupsik carrier all on 30% discount.

Sperzz: do take care of urself and drink more water.

Dazed: sorry didun go down to support u as had a bz weekend? u falling sick? must rest more too!

Oh, BTW, is the Kidzloft sale on-going? Or when will it ends? Need to wait for HB to drive me there le... but the last time we went (quite some time back), it feels more like a hot warehouse, stuffs were a little dusty, etc.. didn't find many attractive deals then... not sure about now...

sus: Ok, that sounds like something not quite worth traveling for.... place is kind of out-of-the-way (for me at least).... so it hasn't changed much, I guess... small, cramp, stuffy?

EmQ: It ends 30th Nov. Yup the impression I got was also like a small warehouse/shop and I didn't see many things that were on the website. But with 30% discount I guess can get quite good deals if you have a targeted item. But just to travel down to see see, probably not too worth it.

hi all,nice seeing u all again at the gathering.

Pinkie > thanks for all the trouble in preparing etc,do let us noe the bill in all.

Ni> thanks for lobang-ing.

kamy > ur milk bags are with me,u can pm me when u wanna meet me.

jus finished settling my wardrobe,really super ex at courts and those nova furniture shop.end up,go back my old hse buy the wardrobe,really cheaper sia

Malay Heritage Jamu Massage
Business Reg :53112205X

Our Promotions is back from December 08 - Feb 09 MTB.Visit our website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com. Wish All MTB could have an easy delivery

good morning ladies,

glad you all had a great time at the gathering. we will meet again once we pop.

enjoy your day ahead.

Hi Morning Ladies,

Guess I'll be poping in here more often these days... hee hee...

I'm off work, but then again, my schedule seems as packed if not more than before... I've got cookie tasting today, gynae visit, cord blood banking appt & show tomorrow, then need to go to Borders to get Sing to the Dawn (#1 wants her own book... cos she can't finish reading the one from the library in time!) A few other shows & activities lined up for next 2 weeks...

Life is such a dilemma... we work so hard in the office... and when we are home, we work so hard to 'entertain' our kids... I think it's this guilt feeling of working mothers... then we wished we had more rest time for ourselves... hahaha...

But I'm enjoying it... not complaining... just getting tired...

mercs/ni: Ya is my bb is big inside..but my tummy inside small..so when scan...abit cramp for him lor..so anytime he might burst my water pack leh..aiyo..abit scare now..like anytime he might be coming out..That's y now I be gg to see gynae 2wks time liao...if not also same with pat 3wks time.

ni:ya,I know hw you feel..hehe..you also can see bb tan hair liao..hehe..ok keep us update ok..
happy.gif

Gelato:cant la.Small amount also money la..account number pls..

Pinkie:
happy.gif
pls advise us the cost pls..thank you.

Good Morning, everyone.

I spent alot of $$$$ yestd, feel damn broke now...hehe...

1st, i went to Tanjong Pagar to buy bb stuffs.. bought some NB long pants, home clothes & pyjamas for the old kids, ruyi oil, towels, etc...

Then, went to Chinatown to buy the button front pyjamas... finally found the shop which suika recommended..hehe... (ni : i got 1 set for u too).

Thereafter, had lunch at Sakae Sushi... & cont;d to hv shopping at JL - storewide 20% off! I bought some cotton pads & balls for bb, disposable panties for myself, disposable sheets for confinement use, pigeon washing powder (again!), Carlson wipes, NUK bottles, breast shells, NUK nipple wipes, top to toe wash, & some other stuffs for the older kids...

The JL staff there quite 'luan' tho... i asked them a few items hv 20% off, they assured me that there is.. ended up my NUK bottles were charged at nett price... fed up lor... then for the Carlson wipes - they told me it's nett price, ended up they gave me addl 20% off... aiya.. dunno what they doing... i oso didn't chk my bill then, so can't clarify...

BTW, i can't find any maternity pads at JL yestd, the staff told me they dun sell...but i rem i used to buy fm JL leh... anyone bought already? fm where?

Then hor, aft JL, we went to NTUC & spent close to $200 there! OMG! *heng* pay day's coming... hehe..

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since i logged in. Been feeling pelvic bone pain or dunno if it
s muscle ache these days..anyone can explain why?walking like a humpty dumpty now..=(

Also may I check wat kind of clothing for BB during hosp stay? long sleeve & pants rompers or separates r fine?

Miaiko : I hv to confess Max was tied up bcos of me.... i m scared of doggies... (except for my bro's dog) hehe...

piyobaby : we were bz eating & talking, hence no pics for the food..hehe.. (u r spared fm the temptation)... we even forgotten to take pic b4 Chere left, a pity she was missed out in the grp pic.

EmQ : I've already tagged the pic, not sure why it doesn't appear in th elink, maybe i try posting the link again, see if it works - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1067720&l=755d4&id=544889422

BTW, do update us aft u meetup with ur gynae & SCBB. I'm keen to donate, yet so scared of losing more blood... (I felt sooo giddy aft my previous c section)... maybe i shld get gynae to give me some iron tablets when closer to delivery date. =)

As for the delivery date, i'll take gynae's advice not to choose 23/1, but hv not finalise on the date yet...

mercsboy : i email u the grp pic liao. =)

suika & cjteng : dun worry abt the taxi fare, really. Take it as i gave u a lift... =)

sperzz & suika : Drink more water.. take some vitamin C & rest well... many pple fall sick recently...

gelato: Life's like that these days.... yesterday I just shuttled #1 around for her classes, just the 2 of us (cos HB on course)... took public transport (cos dunno how to drive far)... just 2 pax, transport & food alone came up to $50! Didn't even buy anything hor... at least you bought stuffs....

All of you seems to be buying lots of baby stuff... I've bought none so far le... maybe it's time to start getting...

suika : by right dun hv 1, but dunno why they still give me 20% off. I only realised it when i checked the recipt aft i reached hm.

gelato: mi still having bad flu lor....yest took twice flu tablets liao still no recover ley.... mi got date with my hb on wed nite go see christmas lightings.....must recover by then

EmQ: now there's alot of sales going on u can start ur shopping now.....coz we KS mah so starting already so excited in all the shopping

gelato: I didnt get the maternity pad, but I bought sofy that is 40.5cm. I think this shld b long enuff liao. 1 pkt got 4pcs,$2.30. I bought 2pkt and 1 pkt,16pcs of 35cm. I think shld b enuff as we c-sect not so much of the flow.

EmQ : ya lor, my hb always say.. step out of the hse only... spend $$$$... haha... dun want to spend $ then stay hm to sleep... keke...

Ya, i finally started to buy stuffs... aft much procastination... but i hv to admit, i hv no idea how many pcs of clothes, hankies, or whatever is enough... aft hvg 2 kids... still as blurrrr... hehe...

suika : did u take MC to rest? If no rest, take longer to recover ley...

gelato: thats cheaper than mine. I bought at AMK. Where u get it?

Any1 bought the red dates from Si Ma Lu? Is it very much cheaper than Fu Hua Ren Sheng?

good morning everybody....

sperzz...saw dat the sales at tagore lane rite...not sure anythg to buy..see if got time to pop by...if i did...will let u noe...

bottle cover..u refer to the screw caps and the dealing disc isit? sealing disc shd be secured fron the top to be twisted in....i have not seen the ones from tollyjoy but the 2 pcs I bought is as such...not sure if dat wat u are asking...

gelato: NTUC even cheaper than the neighbour shop. I toth I got the gd deal liao. aiya $0.20 diff still acceptable if too much I will go and ask for refund liao. heehee
happy.gif

sperzz : haha.. ok lah, u lugi 20cts only... i lugi big time... got 'conned' by the JL staff - told me NUK bottles got 20% off, i ended up paying normal retail price... then i bought the top to toe wash at JL with 20% off - ended up regular price at NTUC is much cheaper... (never do homework properly...hehe...)

suika...not sure if going or not cos nothing in particular to buy...if i am will let u noe ya...

gelato...we went to MS JL yest too and so many items not entittled to the 20% off....or at least all the bb items I checked no 20% off so endup buying a silly box of tollyjoy washing powder at $4.90....fedup of asking them anyway...they told mi carlson wipes no 20% off....super messy sale...

gelato: actually I found out a few time that JL 20% discount is not everything worth sometime they will markup the price of the things. Keep ur receipt for the JL. Go ask for refund. Dun lugi, I think can refund for 90days. Metro will have 20% discount near to Christmas time, NUK bottle will have the 20% discount

gelato: mi last mon already on MC liao ley...today dare not take again if not later kana say

sperzz: wad screw got gap?

sperzz....not sure why wor cos the 2 pcs i bought from mount A dun have this prob...u refering to the sealing disc to the screw cap rite...

suika: no lah, I tried to screw the disc from top for the bottle cap. But seem to have a gap so I think Tollyjoy disc shld b on the screw inside the cover instead on the outside

piyo: how many glass bottles hav eu got from hospital liao. My gf passed mi a few wonder when we discharge how many bottles can they give us.

Gd morning ladies n gentlemen! Finally finished catching up on the posts since Fri.

Had a great time at pinkie's place though with so many MTBs around, it's more like a community market... ahahaha...

pinkie: aft tasting ur famous baked potatos, it's really ming bu xu chuan, as deliciously tempting as wat the gals said, i also took 2 halves. thanks to u n ur hb's hospitality that we hv such a fine place to spend our Fri evening. poor Max has to "suffer" the indignation of being leashed up, at least he ate up ur baked potato too. We really enjoyed ourselves. Do let us know the cost per person when u r done, then can IBT to u.

yanling: u went for the MT A talk hor, forgot to check how u look like, knew from the others that u hv facebook but i always seem to have probs getting into facebook, so din manage to check u up.. haha.. anyway u decided on which hosp liao mah?

cj: can see hair? r all bbs born wif hair? think depends right? parents must b hairy first hor... ahahaha... sure hope urs will only come out aft 37wks.

PAT/ni: asked Ms Kang liao during Mt A talk. she highly recommended Avent nipplete cos it can perm correct the nipple structure, though it's ex. she also mentioned that it's a myth that it'll induce contractions so dun worry. FINALLY, she has a patient who can bf even wif inverted nipples so it all depends on how determined u want to bf.

yesterday hb got alot of bb stuff from his friends, was busy sorting them out. anyway, the space that we recently cleared out is now packed again wif bb's stuff, so sad.

dunno whether to go for the J&J sale, think will only get bb powder. dunno when hb going, most prob will jus let him go cc n buy buy instead of going personally.. hee.

piyobaby : We were there yestd too, didn't see u. hehe.. that's what they told me too - when i was making payment, they told me no further discount for the wipes, i even replied ok. But still, they gave me 20% off... then i specifically asked them if the NUK bottles & breast shells hv 20% off, they said yes - ended up never give me 20% off for the bottles... I thot i can always wait for the OG sales if no discount mah... sigh.... i shld hv checked... but then with 2 kids & few BIG shopping bags to handle... i didn't check lor...

sperzz : yah, I'll keep the receipt 1st, but will not specially make a trip there for refund, cos' parking already cost $3... but if we happen to be there, then maybe i'll do so. =)

suika: where are the sales le? I know the J&J coming up soon... will go for that... the others le?

Actually, like gelato, I also dunno how much to buy lor... think maybe since same gender, if #1 & #2 have enough to get by, maybe dun need to buy for #3 le.... I think only diaper nia... baby stuffs & toys can share also rt? Hee hee...

gelato: Yeah lor... step out spend money only... & problem is, if I go out with elder sis... worse... she very 'atas' will go for comfort.... she'll take cab, eat at restaurants/ hotels.... but she's very generous, will pay for everything... problem is sis is a SAHM! How can let her pay all the time? She dun find siong, I find siong going out with her... hahaha... Then sis will buy, buy, buy stuffs for my kids... aiyo... she like money comes from sky one... I so worry for her... just pray that she's blessed all her life, that her HB will earn lots for her to spend... hee hee... but good la, my BIL has never complained... he still ask if she needs another DH at home to help her! I went OMG, only 1 child, still need 2 maids?

sperzz: Thanks alot! I've PM you...

sperzz: the sealer is from inside......

my tummy feeling so tight now with all the sneezing....so xin ku sia

PAT&ni: my friends told mi that if inverted nipples then at most u pump out oni...can still BF 1

sperzz....mi have not asked from them as yet so totally have none...was thinking abit too early to request from them...

gelato...we were there ard 7+pm la so most probably u might have left...anyway not many staff ard to check out if discount is appicable or not...cant be lugging all the items to cashier to ask lor...

anybody going to the Thermo flask warehouse sales...so out of the way so dun think i will go sumore parking in the area sure got prob...

Emq: had rec'd ur mail liao.

piyo: ic. but I think if u need alot u shld start asking liao if not I dun think they got so many to give u when u discharge.

Back