(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

kelly: my girl also no hair.. all the more must wear pink clothes and dresses.. haha.. den ppl wun say tat she's a boy mah.. lol..

heng my hubby dont check on forums..

sperzz, i remember seeing u ask for some barcode thingy to exchange for little tikes free gift or something like that rite? Was it huggies barcode? if it is huggis - i can pass u 2 pcs - cos i just bot 2 packs. Let me know ya?

bawbaw, ya its me looking for the Huggies Barcode. THe barcode need to b either Huggies Ultra or pull up pant, M size onwards. Thanks alot.

buttercake, my gal also like this, sometime juz dun wan to finished her milk even I burp or rest. I think its ok lah. I notice most of our BB behave like this. Mayb now they got their pattern liao.

NSEW gathering got any others dates?? me cant go cos got driving lessons.
sad.gif
sooooo sad..

my MIL bot for me at shop and save - the jumbo pack one. apparently it was 20+ per pack - and there was a promo for 2 packs - then deduct $3 from the 2 packs. Something like that - i hear her explaination until blur also - haha.

So pai seh ah - the barcode no use to u....

my bb like got sensor, can't sleep in cot or playpen only on me or my bed... Then I leave the room she wakes up n cries.. Then I got to breastfeed her wait till she sleep, its another 1/2-1 hour... it has been like that for the pass few days ago..Haiz

Any babies like mine? Is it a passing phase?

Sus: No choice have to bear with it as i understand from the LC if don't massage it will only get worse. In fact i asked my hubby to do it for me at times cos sometimes its too painful i can't do it myself.

3 days after taking the antibiotics, i felt better already. No more feverish feeling. Around 4-5 days, my MS got better. It has been about 10 days since my infection, now MS dropped by 50ml, still waiting for it to catch up with my good side.

flo: mine no better. can only sleep longer in bouncer n on my bed. when leave him in his cot, he wakes up within an hour. tink must train him if not he will be our gooseberry.. haha...

Hi mummy here, do u all feed ur bb with plain water? my ger like to drink water and she can actually drank up to 100ml a day, wondering is it normal? althought after drinking water, she won't cry when she fart or poo but i heard that it's nt gd for bb to drink water till 6mths old? However my mum & all elders keep saying it's gd to feed bb water every feed interval as of the formula milk tat will cause heatiness etc. Nw dunno how cos my PD advise feed only 10-20ml 3times a day will do but my ger will always cry v hard so bo bian always let her drink whenever she want it. Sigh!!!

jo: surprisingly ur bb likes water cos most bb esp mine hates it to the core, whenever he tastes it, he will turn his head over or pushes the teat out. dunno if can drink that much but my PD also advise to drink 10-20ml 3x a day too cos FM is more heaty den BM.

gwen/sperzz: i dun give my bb water at all leh, must give anot ah? but i thot BM got water already??? my maid do give lah, maybe abt 10ml a day only...

sperzz: i got the huggies ultra barcode, pass u on thurs. i got 3, frm the mother & baby subscription loh...

i rem, next week, got gathering at bawbaw place at serangoon is it? which date ah??? will clash with pinkie anot???

Hi Sperzz & Gwen, thks for ur reply. I aso dunno how cum she like water so much... no choice, got to let her cry, can't always let her drink so much...but v heartpain when c her cry till v jialat :-(

jo, I would rather let BB cry if too much plain water will damage the kidney. Or y not when she cry, u try to give her some milk to test water.

jo: think 100ml of water is too much le.. a little will do, if the bb is on FM.. if TBF, den no need to feed water at all.. maybe ur bb is hungry or want u to carry her or tired...

sperzz: thanks!

ni: i give my boy abt 50ml a day only but with mix with little gripe water to give it a bit of taste otw he will reject bottle. cos im on partial FM, so better to give to prevent constipation.

jo: no prob. ya.. u just endure awhile if not give her pacifier or carry her anything to pacify her ya.. since sperzz says too much water is bad for kidneys.

willting, do let me know when you will let bb take the last jab. My PD charges $180+ (after gst) and she only ask if i want to take that jab with 6-in-1 jab during the last visit. I scared too stressful for bb to be injected twice at one go, that's why separate them up. Appt is tmr.

The earliest date for me to return to work is 23 mar, but im still waiting for my boss to confirm if i can clear my 2008 outstanding annual leave . So not prepared to go back to work. Then again, need my sanity back...Being a SAHM is tough.

chere;
u giving bb pnenococal? did ur pd tell u tat diff age will have diff no. of jab?

if u give ur bb now will need to take 4 jabs in total, but if u take it after bb is 2yo is only 1 jab.

for me, i did not give to my girl becos most of the time they will be at home, otherwise will be taken care by my mum/inlaw for a day. tat's y i think it's not necessary. of cos u can take it for safety...

i think i will give my gal rotavirus instead.

hope i did not msg the wrong person

i wonder what is wrong with my breasts today, I drank more water than normal, took 2 capsules of fenugreek (other days either 1 or none) yet my ss is lower! Is it cos I didnt take afternoon nap?? I feel like a pig if I keep sleeping, so I tried to keep my gal awake by playing with her.

i v kiasu, gave my boi pnemoccocal when he is able to (3 jabs I think), rotavirus, chicken pox. Now waiting to give him flu and hap A

Hi ladies, i would love to open house on Fri, but so sorry, cant cos its my dad's bday and i will be out. Thats why i couldnt make it to janjan's place. But next week any day is fine with me! Lets say tuesday - 17th March ?

Ok, Meetup at Bawbaw's place - 17th MARCH @1pm.
(Near Serangoon MRT)

(1) Bawbaw

buttercake/sperzz: same with my boy lor...he drinks very very slowly..lately gave him 120ml, he cant even finish...like these 2 days can only finish once..the rest left 20-50ml man...waste my precious milk..
my dogs will be very strong next time...coz balance milk always give them..

welcome to our big family littlegifts..

bbstarlet: so u want to go isetan?? i prob reach orchard at 2+ leh...i need to pump once before i can go out

sperzz: that means on 12th anything we buy from taka got additional 10%??

jo: 100ml water is too much leh...i only give him sips nia...

buttercake: u are not alone lor..mine also, majiam feeding him poison milk...i also envy those babies take short time to drink one...mine takes 20-30mins man, cannot finish somemore

sperzz: yup..now really worry. Hope it's nt too late to cut down down on her water intake.

Sel, Gwen & mercsboy: i aso thk her water intake is too much.. i hv try all way of carrying her in uprite position as she got wind in her stomach, colic problem...gave her pacificer she dun want aso, only water can please her, i try give her sips only but she still will continue crying v fierce... guess got to endure her crying...rather than take the risk.

just returned from Zethan's 6in1....he let out a short wail and was rather easily pacified...

can i ask...he appear to be lethargic and has been sleeping through even skipping his feeding time of 3hrly untill we woke him past 4hrs....isit normal for them to feel tired and sleep more post jab?

jo..i was told by diff pd diff theory abt drinking of water...one told mi dat if bb like it and not drinking via force then it's okie...while the other mention dat it will affect their milk feeding pattern and for some they might not even wan to feed on milk....

mercs...mi collected the fitti from sel le...the cash is oso wif her...thanks!

Back