(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

giggler, if u giving ur BB 6in1 jab, the first jab is taken at 1.5mth. So mayb still not too late. I saw the Dec thread mother was saying the price increase to $41.90 liao at NTUC. Later I gg to NTUC to check but confirm they will increase the price this month but didnt expect so much. I think will switch to Friso for stage 2, so much cheaper than Enfalac

giggler: I took my boy to talk 1st 6-in-1 at 7 weeks. GP says its ok.

Miaiko: thanks.. hope so too.. feeling awful today.. also cant take care of baby..

samval: Nice meeting you too! Only give 5 bottles. Will see if there are gatherings convenient for me to go and meet up again.

Ashley: Not bad, can wake up so early at 5.30am to pump! Your interval is 7 to 8 hours which is very long. Just the other day, 4 hours mine start to leak already.

Fluffy: I bought the same bundle as you at taka, close to $70. Haven't try the mini fridge yet.

sus: You have a good rest and take care. Mine now 3 hourly too, but intend to train my body to stretch longer interval, otherwise keep going to pump during work not so nice.

Ashley: I also don't know whether can stick to schedule a not when at work in case got meetings or dinner

ashley: oh i know which kind of cooler bag that comes with PIS...coz that day i saw sel's. but i personally think that one is not good enough leh...coz the four sides not protected...the fridge to go is 4 sides protected, some of them top and bottom also protected. so far i using pigeon one can tahan more than 6 hrs leh..the smaller bag also can tahan about that...heard some can tahan 12 hrs..

pinkie: i definitely cant fit in my pre pregnancy working clothes lor...only those dresses i think...skirts all cannot wear, i dont intend to buy skirts 1st lor, will wear dresses ba

jade: that day when i took the plane to BKK, me lagi jialat...last pump 8+am, till 6pm then managed to pump...the engorgement...is wow...damn pain lor..i think i can tahan 6 hrs no pump la, just trained from the trip..haha

mercsboy:i understand how u feel,i pumped at noon time and the next pump was mid night-12 hours and throughout the wedding dinner, i was like.. ouch! keke

Blessedmum,
Yes, am staying near Mcdonald and town council. Very near, so three of us can go together....

Western Mummies Gathering/12th March-230pm/Daymoon's place

1)Daymoon
2)Cosy
3)Twws
4)dazed
5)suika
6)Jolene

ni: pampers promotion still on .

Pampers Promotion
Save up to 30%* on Pampers Active Baby in March 2009**.

* Savings up to 30% is calculated based on suggested retail price.
** Promotion period is subjective to respective retailer's promotion period.

Available at:
Carrefour/ Cold Storage/ FairPrice/ FairPrice Finest/ FairPrice Xtra/ Giant/ Guardian/ Market Place/ Shop n Save

Hi
I've a question - is Pampera Actice Baby = Pampers Premium? I've not seen Pampers Premium for a long time & can't seem to find it.

Anyone interested in Friso gold 1? bought it as standby, but never use. expire 25/01/2010. I forgot how much I paid for it, will dun mind letting go cheaply. pls pm me if interested.

samvale, cherryale, dazed, ni: thanks for your concern. since like that, then we postpone the gathering to other day lor.. u girls are so understanding.. so touched
happy.gif

eversince that day my breasts engorged (cos never pump for 10hours), i keep having this painful lumps leh. i've used hot towel and hot packs, and made bb latch on, the problem still persist leh. anyone has other more effective ways of getting rid of the painful breast lumps?

btw, eversince we feed her fm, she hardly poo leh. its like last time poo 8-9 times a day, now poo only once in 2 days. my mum suggest make the milk more diluted, but still bb never poo leh. any advise?

hi question - for those mummies who gave birth via normal delivery at Mount Alvernia single bedder, roughly hw much cash did u have to top up?

sus, 6 in 1 can take at 7 weeks? cos i have given hep b at 1 mth, so can only give 5 in 1.

gig, i also v scared i wil forget so i got the appt date soon after i gave birth, then i will write on the calendar. so u giving 5in 1 or 6in1?

emq, think pampers premium is = active. has been rebranded for v long already.

dazed/ni: Hey are you gers using the larger 28.5 mm breast flanges for Ameda? I went to see LC today and she saw my nipple area very red and sore. She says the standard size 25 mm is too tight for me so ask me use the larger flange. Now I try its really better for me. I try to buy one more set but it seems cant get easily in Singapore.
If you are not using, can I buy or borrow from you? Would really help very much.. thanks!

sus,i oni have 1 set leh, should be standard size bah, you mean they give 2 mah? i already find the one i'm using very big leh... the avent one i used to use like doesn't seem to make it so big...

i noticed the pumping pal supershield, they have large size... maybe you can use that?

dazed: strange.. my set came with 3 sizes of flanges, 25mm (standard), 28.5mm and 30mm.
I got the supershield.. super painful for me worh cos the angle below is very wide.. make my nipples distorted.. Is urs 25 mm? how come very big already? thanks anyway!

sus, is it? cos i buy 2nd hand mah... i check mine is what size... the buyer gave me 2 pair lah, but i thot is same size...

oh so friday gathering is postpone ah? i still arrange no tingkat lunch on that day...tat means i got to find other alternative liao..
jan, u sick still can go taka shopping ah...

cherryale: Thanks for the information. I suspected so cos have not seen Premium for a long time... cos big gap between my #1 & #2. ;-p

But I notice that the Pampers newborn is not as good as the Pampers (Premium) I used to use for #1 in the past. I wonder if Pampers Active Baby is better than the newborn one.

Maybe should go grab one & try since on offer now.

I remember I once grab 4 big cartons during the Giant Mid-night sale cos it was super cheap. My BB was only 2mths then but I bought S, M & L! & It lasted me for more than a year...

Hi mommies! My boy is still awake - this morning, both he and I overslept till almost noon, haha, now we are both eye big big... I'm taking the opportunity now to boil some ABC soup for tomorrow.

Trying to get back into my cooking/baking. Haven't been doing much in the kitchen since the last month of my pregnancy till now.

Hey, if need a central venue for gathering, can use my place in River Valley?

Oh, I'm going to try more slow cooker/crockpot recipes now, so that when I go back to work, I can prepare food in the morning for dinner in the evening. Think I will not have as much time to cook when I come home as compared to my pre-baby days. anyone got slow cooker recipes to share?

pinkie....thanks for offering ur place...wondering if we might be able to have a get togther for NSEW mums b4 end of mar....would it be fine for u?

mummies...shall we set another 'major' gathering at pinkie place since it's centralise? any dates/day in mind?

piyo: ok so it's Friso. Me tot it's S26.

Pinkie: hi hi! gd idea. Im also learning to cook with slow cooker nw coz no more tingkat for my lunch.. hehe

me nt sleeping coz got crack on my nipple after bb suckle juz nw. so pain!

pinkie...uphill task in handling Zethan...can be a handful at times esp when solo wif him but table is turn when mum is ard...weird! anyhow returning to work end of mar after 11 weeks...bal of 5 weeks to be cleared progressively...

missycandy: wah.. u stil got time to post.. pengz... get ready to push liao la.. lol...

piyo: trying to tempt us again..?? lol.. isetan and taka sales is more tempting leh.. whaaha..

Miaiko...u can try to email them to check out prices...think the min qty is in discussion to be brought down to 6 cans instead of the current 12 cans...they assured that it's similar to that of supply in supermarkets cos im concerned if the FM are from msia...

piyobaby, yes I can understand that situation - my CL could calm baby Ryan down easily even when he's hungry, but for me, I have to get the boob out asap when Prince Ryan is hungry!

sel...taka bb fair stretch for quite a while lei so not nec to go on 1st day ma unless like the previous one to redeem for free gifts then must go on 1st day lor..

ladies: my bb always started to cry like wanna tear the house at 10pm! v on time! im sure it's not bec she's hungry...is that colic? but then, she only cried non-stop for at most 15-20 mins...it has been so for the past 5 days le

now mi & hb always waiting waiting for the time bomb. ...then my hb push all the "sai gang" to mi..he dun even wanna carry her ard that time!

piyo: thanks for the contact. already email and got reply. price is only 20cents cheaper. so no pt getting frm them.

pinkie...u can flip out ur boob for immd 'remedy' but i cant la...my little guy refuse to latch on and he mean biz when's hungry...we are grateful the hse remain sturdy and luckily we dun stay in attap hse otherwise he will tear down the whole hse...haha

mint...most probably it's colic if the timing sure all zhun zhun for that many days....hw abt offer relief like ridwind b4 10pm...

miaiko...u mean for S26 only 20 cents cheaper? then might as well u pop by to the minimart near our plc to stock if u have transport...cos cheaper than retail by abt $2...

piyo, so do you pump or is Zethan on FM? Do you know when we are supposed to start baby on semi-solids? I tot it's about 6 months, but I heard some ppl say 4-5 months can start on cereal.

piyo: so it's colic? so must i send her to hosp? but she only cry for abt 20 mins...so not v serious ah?

think i will try ridwind tml..can be bought in pharmacy ya?or doc's prescription?

pinkie...im expressing my pte ltd supply of BM...salvage all I could for him...most of the feeds are on FM...my mum say can start wif semi solid at 4th month e.g brown rice cereal...

mint...i should think so...dun think so serious that require sending to hosp ba...ridwind can buy off the shelf of pharmacy..

Piyo;
Have Tried blue egg, need to make the bag circular shape instead of letting it stand on it's own. Dunno if U can understand what I'm trying to tell u

ni:so far still ok. *cross finger*

Sus: I just recovered from my infection. Hmm so far my MS for the affected breast is not so bad already, but still about 30-50 ml lesser than the good one. So dont worry, it will not drop by half, probably lesser abit.

Jade: 3 hourly pump when back at work is definitely not going to work for me. So i must train my body. I do leak too, leak just let it leak, can't help it, as long as no pain.

Merc : arr i see, then i better get one when i go for the taka fair! How much you bought yours?

piyo, yah, dun rely on blue egg marking... usually i depend on my bottle then pour.

i bought the baby swim tub and neck float, anyone wants to try?

ashley: my right breast was infected before.. output drop by 50 ml.. now my good left breast is infected.. last time good and infected breast bring in 130 ml.. now if my good breast also affected.. cant imagine le.. will it recover eventually? almost wondering if I will give up bf after this

piyo/pinkie: hee I understand too.. with my mum around.. boy usually very guai one.. I observe how she carry and talk to him and try to follow

ni/pat/Ameda users: Do let me know if you have 28.5 mm flanges.. thanks!

Back