(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ni: I need to wait for 4-6 wks for my maid to come. Juz called my agent, meeting him this Fri to select the maid. SO Angry with him told him I need the maid in the early Dec now then he tell mi need so lng to do all the paperwork. So I had to tidy my hse and wash all the BB clothes myself liao. And worst is that the maid will only come arnd when I doing confinement. Where got time to train her to cook.

sus: maybe you pass me your number..I see how they sell?if is in 1 Pk of 10pcs..hw many pk did you want?if they sell pc by pc..then I will buy 4pcs for you.

sus: pm You my number liao..pls sms me your number..
happy.gif
then let me know hw many pk you need. ok..
happy.gif

I feel so stress now. Nothing go according to my plan. Maid coming in late. Rm not tidy yet and alot more things not done yet. My HB still take it easy.

babystarlet: I will collect from you at Raffles place ok. If it's too troublesome for you to bring to work, let me know where else I can meet you. Thanks!

Orders for Blue Egg milk storage bags http://www.freewebs.com/mybreastmilkstoragebags/

1.babystarlet
2.blessedmum
3.sus
4.gelato (2 boxes)
5.ni
6.pat (2 boxes)
7.Yan Ling
8.Rachel (4 boxes)
9.Laugh (2 boxes)
10.dazed
11.cjteng
12. chere
13. cheekygal
14. Kamy (2 boxes)

HI Sperzz, dun feel stress, maybe can get ur hubby to help u out in washing the bb clothes? Or ur mum/mil? Can they help? Why ur agent is so slow??? Do u want to consider other agents also? I thought most come like 3-4 weeks for fresh maids??? Or wan to get PT maid to help in the housework? I can understand ur frustration, cos as we get bigger, very difficult and tiring for us to do housework de.. and training the maids during confinement is worst! Cos confinement is the time to rest and bond with baby…

willting: today his clinic not open. Our card not state the timing for CCL lei. If I am not wrong he will b open at nite on Thurs at CCk

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>willting</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>NY</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>taybaby</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jaidyn Lai Jing Tong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan Teng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>babywoofie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Caleb Lucas Ang</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Jervin Huang Jia Xuan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Caius Kai Zhe Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Quek </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>cheryl83</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>kamy</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Kyean Tan Qi Le</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>PAT</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Ling1312</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Linah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Babystarlet</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Meecat</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zethan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Autumnleaf</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Flo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HAN How Chuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="0000ff">Mickey Mouse:47</font>
<font color="ff0000">Minnie Mouse:20</font>

ni: bec my agent maid all r still in Indo. He got no maid on hand now. Wan to go to other agent but scare the maid is transfered and got problem

rachel: I once gave money to someone to help me buy something. He didn't buy it but used the money for himself. It dragged for a year and i kept asking for money back but he didn't answer my call nor replied my sms. I went to the police. All they can do is help you to call the person to return the money. If he don't want to return, you have to get a lawyer to sue him.

sperzz: i wan to base on his working hours at CCK and SK, see the rest of his time, is it at hospital, roughly see wat time he will be at hospital to be c-section...

willting: have u prepare everything? BB clothes I got no worries, I only now worries where to put her bed and my messy hse now.

rachel: even an email is a legal document but sueing her may be an expensive process? not sure if there are smaller courts to settle civil cases like that.

cjteng: thanks! I got ur PM, will PM u later my hp =) I want 4-5 pieces. I think just now Pat mentioned its in packs of two thats y I say 4. Keep me updated.. thanks!

willting: does Woody need you to pay extra for public holidays? cos my gynae need to pay extra if want to deliver on PH.

sperzz: buying the cloth for swaddling baby from TMC. think Pat calls it a Flannel wrap? I see the material is thin and soft, not like those normal cloth.

sus, ic. Is it velco type? will b easier to wrap the BB if velco type if not also quite diff to wrap. I saw Lucky Baby got sell 1pc at 10+.

sperzz: almost have prepared everything for bb...but havent do spring cleaning for CNY...heehee...

sus: i'm not so sure about the extra on PH but he have certain dates for you to chose since he have two clinic to handle...

i have been experiencing hardening of tummy several times of the days. my tummy hardens up like rock and release back to normal then hardens up again.

is it braxton hicks?

Yan Ling
did you manage to get back your $ in the end? there is such gambling hotline that help us to chase back $ from those gambler ar?

sus
i hv no idea too leh.

ni: missed ur message just now about swaddle cloth at BHG, just saw it, thanks for the info! =)

sperzz: thanks will go look for it. The one at TMC should be just a cloth. maybe Ill buy both types to save cost. need how many from ur experience?

cheekygal: yes, it is in the paper the nurses give u to explain the packages. I think after office hours also got extra charges! btw I found glucose monitoring disposables from ebay and its much cheaper than from the clinic =)

rachel: Yes i got my money back after quite some time. But he didn't give me back the actally full amount. Just a few dollars short. But i just take and go. I'm not sure if the 1800-X-Gamble hotline will help you to get money back. But they'll probably advice you on your next step.

NI: i am in 29 weeks.
the BH is not painful, just worried when it is not normal anymore.

Sus: ouch, so exp and so many hidden charges. :p

sus: I will keep you update..I see this sunday class how she sell the cloth disper..cheap, I will buy for you..if exp..then I go tiong bahur and buy for u 1pk at $10.I will sms u first before I buy.
happy.gif
help you save $$ hehe

cheekygal: yupyup.. hope our bb come out naturally during daytime and not on a PH haha!

cjteng: I dont need cloth diapers already cos my MIL already bought them, just the swaddle wrap will do. thanks! I got ur email liao =)

YanLing, my sil said can try tollyjoy bottle.

kamy, I used Ameda pump, find it gd and affordable.

mo3, think I'll get back the massage lady tat I engaged after my first birth. But I haven call her yet. Dun stress, can go to other agency for maid.

willting, will u get shifu to get the c-section date for you?

sus, my prev gynae wont entertain us if we want c-section on PH.

cjteng: The flannel wrap that Pat talk about from the class? She said 2 for $13 at TMC. Its bigger than cloth diapers, of thinner and softer material. The cloth diapers is in packs of 10.

seems after we can have 20 pkts liao.do u tink u all can indicate where u be collecting from me?if more collections at raffles,so probably i will ask her deliver to my place.tis is my 1st time ordering also.btw is there expiry for such storage bags huh?

Orders for Blue Egg milk storage bags http://www.freewebs.com/mybreastmilkstoragebags/

1.babystarlet (2boxes)-raffles place
2.blessedmum
3.sus
4.gelato (2 boxes)
5.ni
6.pat (2 boxes)
7.Yan Ling
8.Rachel (4 boxes)
9.Laugh (2 boxes)
10.dazed
11.cjteng
12. chere
13. cheekygal
14. Kamy (2 boxes)

btw ask u all hoh,if we wash the milk bottles using the liquid cleanser,do we still need to rinse with tap water before putting into the steam steraliser?

sperzz....i bought 1 set of the wipes for u le...

willting...so long as bb is healthy doesnt matter c sect or natural....wow...4 more weeks only wor...dats realli fast...our very 1st graduate!

im going for my checkup tomoro at woodys...if can rem will ask him abt the cord blood donation...

cck hrs are every morning till abt 11.30pm, mon &amp; thur night 6-9pm...

sus/cjteng...accordingly to mrs wong, the flannel wraps are totally out of stock but did not hear clearly when the next shipment will be in....duno isit like 3 mths from duno when...

cheekygal....inform ur gynae abt the BH u are experiencing....cos I have it like over 26 weeks and was given ventolin to relax the tightness and to prevent premature contraction too...

babystarlet...wat was recommended during our lesson is to have a wash tub filled wif warm water and drip a drop of detergent to the water (neber use concentrated detergent directly onto milk bottle in case of improper rinsing and bb get to taste the detergent)...do not scrub too hard for the milk bottle and rem to use soft sponge for the screw cap and teats (gota clean inside out too)....then rinse thoroughly wif water b4 placing it in the steriliser...

seems after we can have 20 pkts liao.do u tink u all can indicate where u be collecting from me?if more collections at raffles,so probably i will ask her deliver to my place.tis is my 1st time ordering also.btw is there expiry for such storage bags huh? ~Babystarlet

2.blessedmum
3.sus
4.gelato (2 boxes)
5.ni
6.pat (2 boxes)
7.Yan Ling
8.Rachel (4 boxes)-via Blessedmum
9.Laugh (2 boxes)
10.dazed
11.cjteng
12. chere
13. cheekygal
14. Kamy (2 boxes)
15. piyobaby

oic thanks piyo..

bbstarlet:

2.blessedmum
3.sus -via Blessedmum
4.gelato (2 boxes)
5.ni
6.pat (2 boxes)
7.Yan Ling
8.Rachel (4 boxes)-via Blessedmum
9.Laugh (2 boxes)
10.dazed
11.cjteng
12. chere
13. cheekygal
14. Kamy (2 boxes)
15. piyobaby

sus: dunno if this is true, but mrs wong mentioned that the swaddle cloth may not be suitable for baby as babies come in different sizes. she said best is use a big piece of cloth and you can adjust the tight or loose that suits baby. you may want to consider...

Giggler,
No lah, NE is for me, Kim's Kitchen is for hb and children. Then after confinement, if Kim's is good, we'll continue as a whole family for a couple of months until things settle down.

mo3,
I'll need to order food for 2 pax. Probably with rice the first month, then later, I'll cook my own rice.

I haven't thought about how to give my 2 rascals lunch during the confinement months and the subsequent busy period. But I think it'll be OK lah. Just make do.

As for massage lady, I'm seriously considering Mdm Ida. Where did you see Mdm Noor's recommendation? Does she do Punggol? Her charges seem quite good. For my boy, I had Mdm Salmah, but I think she's really too old already. No strength.

Willting,
Wow, your baby is big! 2.5 kg! Is your placenta blocking the cervix? No hope of natural delivery? Anyway, thank God for C-sections. In the past, without the C-section, mum's with low lying placentas were in great danger. And imagine those days without modern ultrasound. Nobody had a clue that the mum had a low placenta. So we must be thankful that we can now have our babies safely by whatever means
happy.gif

rachel,
Hmmm, sounds quite hard to get the money back. If that 'friend' is already in debt and with loansharks, it might not be so easy. She seems to be quite deeply in debt already. You might need to get a lawyer to make her pay, but if she really doesn't have any $$, how to pay?

Back