(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ju...heard that any weight gain currently mainly goes to the mum instead of the bb...sound abit worrying...

no more buffet untill dec liaoz...=p

sperzz: i also dun feel safe abt new maid staying home alone... or you take leave to monitor her for a week? have u chosen? when is she coming???

samval: my gynae is the same as yours.. now still monthly visits, 32 weeks den fortnightly, den 36 weeks den weekly...

piyo: i shy lar.. haha

piyo: isit?!! i'm jus starting 28wks leh... dun scare me leh!! i'm gonna cry!!

Does that mean from now on, my weight shouldn't increase anymore??

sus: heartburn worst in 3rd trim? OMG!!! den i die liao lor....now already can bang walls if heartburn is bad....

samval: wad happen to that bb? u wan 3D scan har? call KKH, there cheaper

sperzz: mine selected already. doing up work permit. i will call the agency to chase soon!

piyo: really ah??? den can i dun gain anymore weight! i have gained 13kg so far!!!

willt:izzit? thai want not the same as the green colour want??i also nit v sure..in that case, I will tel my mum to buy green colour want for me..by the way, I also dun like to drink coconut leh..unless is mix with out drink like alvoca..hehe

gelato: before i have not reach 2nd semi, I also drink the some 1-2 cup liao..hehe..my place go there near..but hb dun liketo go there often..he like to go ABC mkt..that i dun like..
sad.gif

suika:I at my 3rd semi..can start drink abit ba...

piyo:hehe..u went to that hotel (Hoilday INN Artium)to eat.. the food nice??..haha that hotel
was near my house too..and also my wedding was held tat there..heheh..
happy.gif

suika...oh the same med then ok...GP gota earn profit oso mah...haha go after ur hb exam...we thinking to go back again for hb hatchday...gosh thinking abt food for dec liaoz...terrible mi!

sperzz....guess the standard of their food remains for all branches...only thing is they dun have much seatings for 2 pax so gota sit in the middle of restaurant...

piyo: really??!! OMG, i gained 1kg in the last 3 weeks
sad.gif
i've it the 67kg mark liao.. so sad

suika: dunno what disorder they call it leh. something to do with the internal organs not functioning well. dunno why it was not detected during pregnancy. according to doctors, its rare, so they hardly test for this kind of disorder. i will check more with my gynae on monday.

actually i thinking wanna change leh. but aldy paid package liao.. sigh..

miaiko: good morning .when is your next check up with gynae? mind is next mon. i will ask abt the big tummy thingy.

oh ya, all those scans that i had, including the DS, gynae never properly explain to me. so i brought the scan results to my daughter's paediatrician and ask him instead!!

piyo:mad:30wk+2day.. I have not start to drink the whole coconut yet..so start to drink at 34wks ah?think ange have start drink lioa..

ju..so kan cheong ar...haha im notti wor...took a few slices of the drunken chicken which is supposed to be cold dish + abit of liquor but so yummy!

ni..here all no shy one lor...=p

ju/ni....i rem reading it sumwhere b4 wor...so say usualli weight will more or less stablise by 3rd tri while some say will have sudden growth spur...i have put on abt 9kgs so far and 12 more weeks to go...

suika...u can afford to put on abit more weight la...furthermore ur bb is of good weight meaning food goes to bb ma...

cjteng...yup went there for buffet dinner on fri...personally dun think the food is good and the selection is rather limited...regret going there as compared to Zhou's Kitchen! sumore much more expensive lor...lucky we went for promo otherwise will regret it much more...

samval: funny hor, i ask dr ang, he said after 32 week will be 3 weekly visits...but my last visit was 29th week, the next visit is 33 week leh..still one month ma...then if calculate like tat, we see them once 3 weekly then followed by 2-weekly liao ma??

Samval : it's sad to read abt such news, but try not to let it worry u abt ur bb, ok? be happy. I used to read blogs of parents who kids did not survive... it makes me treasure my kids more, but the side effect is i feel very down aft that. Hence, i stopped following these blogs ever since i m preggie... u know, preggies tend to get very emotional...

For ur case, since u do not hv family history of such disease, & such diseases are very rare, so dun worry ok? Cheer up... smile...

ladies : i dun think all weight gain go to mummies fm now on... our baby only abt 1kg mah, so how can it be possible leh?

ladies i have cal the core blood to donate..the lady say..she will cal me back during my 32wks..i was wonder hw they come and collect the thing from us??anyone also call them liao??

mercs: thats why rugi lor. i think by 33 weeks, your gynae would probably change to once 3 weekly (means your next appt is 36 weeks), then alternate weeks then weekly...

piyo: my friend who just delivered right? she told me last 2 months the tummy will grow even faster lor...means will put on more weight!! cant imagine...

then hor, those who do not have water retention dont think after birth wont have hor, my that friend, her legs are so swollen now! gynae said its normal wor...will go away between 3-4 weeks..omg...

samval...1kg in 3 weeks shd be fine ba...mi is like 2kgs in 2 weeks wor...can faint lor. i wasnt small build to begin wif as well...

4D shd be cheaper in NUH...abt $110 as compared to much more in other hosps..

cjteng..i cant exactly rem which is the recommend period to start drinking..might have to read up on other threads for ref...

piyo:ya. agreed..cos that time after my wedding..i went to their lunch buffet..so limit of choice..so hb also say..not worth it lor..

willt: i just cal my mum..she say thai coconut green colour and she will choose the big wan..not the small wan.

cjteng: i heard it's last mth to due den start taking wor

piyo: 1.37kg good weight?

samval: very scary wor....u wana change gynea?

gelato: thanks.
happy.gif

actually i not too happy with my current gynae. sigh. just feel that i'm not in safe hands like that.

suika: KK 3D is cheaper? how much? and do they do on Sat? scared they chin chye do only leh.

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
happy.gif

Sus: Great news! And starbucks is serving the Toffee Nut Latte already. This means, Christmas is coming! Woohoo! Hehe

Cjteng: yeah, I've had 2 coconuts so far in the past 2 weeks. But I drank the thai ones leh. They only had the thai ones in the restaurants I went too. I made sure I ate the flesh too. Cos I hear eating the flesh ensures it's not too cooling? My mum bought some from the market yesterday, but she only managed to get the white thai ones too.

cjteng...think she refering to call u back for signing of the documents...then she will advise hw the cord blood will be collected during delivery of bb...

mercsboy....ya..happen to some mums lor dats why im concerned wif my sudden weight gain this 2 weeks...even for stretchmark creams it was oso mentioned to continue applying cos some get it post delivery rite...

samval: but funny ma hor...tat means i visit my gynae about 10 times only for the whole pregnancy??? if lets say bb out on 38th week, that means i will see him 33th week once, 36th weeks, then 39th weeks?? funny hor...dunno how they calculate one la

piyobaby: my tat friend that massage lady told her if give birth liao no stretchmarks means wont have one...wont come back de...so should be ok ba...

who else besides ni got stretchmarks liao???

cjteng....not worth lor..dinner cost abt $32++ and supposed to be int'l buffet yet so limited selection...

suika...sounds like good weight lei...

ange....by right supposed to drink tose young coconut meaning the green version but there's mixed reaction as to whether one shd eat the flesh, some say just the juice for cleansing / cooling effect cos flesh is heaty while some say consume both to nuetralise...

sound like..my bb is big leh....guess now my bb should be more then 1.33kg liao..been eating alot of food now a day..after dialreal..dun know will it reduce alot of not..haiz..

suika:eek:ic..the ladies also say will personally come down and have a chat with us on this issue..did your gynae nurse pass u the number to cal??

piyo:no worries..guess i will not that fast drink also...cos i dun like to drink coconut juice..
happy.gif

Samval : if you're really not comfortable with ur gynae, maybe can start looking ard for alternatives? hv u dicussed with ur hb? does he support changing?

piyo: mi can afford more weight? neh....i've hit weight gain of 15kg liao....cannot liao sia....later dun noe how to shed all these weight

cjteng: must take those husk green color those trad big big 1

mercsboy...realli ar cos i heard for some mums they got it post delivery which sound even more scary....thought i saw one near to my panty line area...silverish in color but unsure if it's from the pregnancy though....

ask my hubby to help see since cant bend and look under the belly...he machiam entertain mi abit...fast fast see liaoz say dun have...

mercsboy: this pilates instructor @ the studio I take lessons told me she had avoided stretchmarks the whole pregnancy. But they appeared after delivery cos she didn't pack any creams with her to the hospital thinking it's just 2 days.

piyobaby: I guess after pregnancy we do need a cream that helps with toning. As for coconuts, I love em. Been craving for em the min I got pregnant. I'm finally @ the stage i can drink em! Woohoo!

suika...ur pre preggy weight shd allow u to put on more weight ba...dun think u will have tough time shedding them off...i think i will have more prob shedding off post delivery...

piyo:ya,she will cal me back and ask me to sign the doc..thanx..32+..wow..abit exp sia..sian rite..i dun like buffet with llimit food la..recently went to marina mandrain..also same..not much choice wan..
sad.gif

ange:wow..u really like coconut alot leh..heheh..white colour wan..meaning they cut the skill for you..ya my mum also say that to me just now..at first i was blur blur..now i know liao....she will buy those green big coconut without the skill wan too.

piyo: tot stretchmarks suppose to be reddish in colour one isnt it? or pink in colour?
me also leh...keep asking hubby to see the bottom part of belly, i cant see ma...then he will machiam entertain me also...never see properly one...and then still laughing at my tummy, said so big...

gelato: maybe coz u small size, so yr skin stretch alot is it...i all along got flabby tummy one...

piyo: i hope so...but i cannot bare to put on more weight for myself liao....everytime i step on the m/c i'll cry :p

ni/ gelato: i also got stretchmarks! suddenly appear in my 7th month!! SOOO UPSET!

suika: u hit 15kg weight gain liao? wow.. but think u got more to spare right.. u r qte thin ..

piyo: who come down to chat? abt what?

ange...dats true cos we will have sagging tummy after delivery rite...wats recommended ar? not the same stretchmark cream we using now rite. rem try to drink tose young shell coconuts wor...

ni...means pregnancy stretchmarks sure red in color ar? not possible to be silverish?

mercs/ni: I also have lotsa stretchmarks at my buttocks/thigh area =( Ive been putting the cream only at my tummy area, recently then my mum told me all her stretchmarks on her legs one, then I think I inherited the genes

ange: yes yes.. toffee latte and peppermimnt mocha!

ange: really ma? like tat still need to apply cream ah after give birth?? aiyo....so troublesome....but wat to do...

my mum told me green or thai coconuts also can drink leh...now i dont control my intake of cold drinks liao leh...coz i realize now my body temperature rises easily...i sweat easily leh...always so hot..anyone like me??

mercsboy...im not sure abt pregnancy stretchmarks too...if it's sure reddish / pinkish then mine shd not be from pregnancy but I neber note it b4 wor...actualli i spot it in one of the tummy photo taken recently...

mayb we shd get a small mirror to reflect and observe for ourselves...men just chin chai see and entertain us nia...no patience to help look out for it....im wondering if he noes hw stretchmark looks like...haha

sus: i also put stretchmark cream on my buttock area leh...last time put under the breast area also.....but now seems like breast and tummy stick together like that so opt out of that area liao...

piyo: sagging tummy massage lady say she do wraps and massage for you can get back in shape.. dunno how true..

but my friend din do anything and its stayed with her!

suika: is a lady in-charge for TMC for donate core blood..she will come down personally to ask me to sign the doc after i reach 32wks.U wan the number? I pass it to you by tomorrow can?
ya, i have told my mum..big big wan..but think also came from thai ba..

by the way.. would like to ask u all..sometime i can feel a smell of my body leh..i ask my gf..they say is milk smell..so wired lor..and so fast got milk smell liao meh??this smell i dun have before is after i pregn only recently then have leh..anyone also got??

Back