(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

cjteng: i dunno leh...i think pregnant i very emotional and very sticky glue to my hubby leh...last time i not like that one...never mind, wed i will have the car liao...can go anywhere i want...

sperzz: maybe the annaku quality changed liao, my mum stopped me from buying, but its cheap hor....10pcs for $21.90RM only

merscboy : maybe i ask my hb to bring me to Chinatown to see see look look. Do u need to get somemore? want me to get for u if i happen to see?

mercs/cj: u all so BIG liao n they still dun give up seats huh... next time if they look at u, jus tell them "thank you, i would LOVE to have your seat"

some pp jus dumbly look at u n think in their minds whether u r jus fat or preg.... aiyo!! <slap>

ju : not that pple think we're not pregnant, juz that the seat is too precious to be given up to us.... i experience tis everyday... once i board the train - everyone falls asleep! but i noticed pple do give up their seats to me on saturdays... maybe they're more relax &amp; kind hearted on weekends... hehe...

gelato: dont go chinatown...heard blessedmum or who said there also dont have leh....since blessedmum said got $9.90 one, maybe u can consider???

willting: ya lor...3rd trimester i find really stressful lor, cant walk too long rite? but at the same time, walking is good for us also...haiz...

ju: ppl sleeping leh then ask them to wake up ah> i dont dare leh.....

mercs: poor u! singaporeans are like dat one lah.. they act sleep, if not read papers, if not play games on PSP, jus totally ignore preggie woman! i made my hub drive me to work today, cos too tired to stand in case no one give up seats to me

piyo: me buy pigeon cloth nappies too! but i dunno how to fold leh... haha

sus: my fried rice is passable! heng ah! hubby ate it for both lunch and dinner! haha

i will do all the standard preg actions like making stomach bulge more then start stroking and giving the very sad and tired look. then if they look at me, my eyes will "light up" wif thanks lor... but all these take practice. i need the seat wah, afterall i take nel from almost 1 end to the other mah.

gelato: coconut ah..my mum recently say is time to drink but not too much ba..heard drink liao..bb come out is clean clean..but i think have to depend which coconut to drink leh..heard thai want is gd..the markt is quite near my house..hehe 2 stop only..can reach lioa..
happy.gif

mercs:ya, i can understand hw u feel..sometime i also..too stick to hb..at first also like you..feeling so pity have to take train..even hb give me the car to drive..i also lazy lor to drive out..
sad.gif

ju:haha..so that's y...when pp give me the sit..i will straight away go and sit and thanx to the person..but hor..recently the news say..soon they gg to have less seat in the train..haiz..think by the time..will even worst for us to have the seat leh..
sad.gif

mercs: ya, think 3rd trimester we are too heavy to walk for long... i find my veins like popping out... shitz, i have evolved into a monster, with veins and stretchmarks~!!

on a happier note!! i am into my 29th weeks already! big countdown!!!

mercs: kick their shoes lor... hee hee... bad gal... then of cos, must gai siao n say sorry... but as i said, need practice.

cj: yah lor, but i think for us the decrease in seats do not affect us that much cos next year then launch right. but if given a choice, i will rather take my bike anytime. hate squeezing in trains. i can still rem my 1st trimester, almost vomitted from the stench from pp's bodies and heat.

merscboy : oic, thanks for the info. i seldom go Giant, but will go &amp; see if i happen to be there... =)

ni : wow, next time ur turn to make fried rice for us... hehe... &amp; hor, u where got monster? u still look soooo young &amp; pretty to me leh...

cjteng : i hvn't officially hit 3rd trimester yet, so a abit scared... but once in a while take it's ok lah... =) ur place go there even nearer fm my place leh... can go often wor... =)

ni: ask u hor, when ur maid comes to ur hse to work in Dec, r u letting her to be in the hse alone? mi now still thinking if mine comes in Dec, dunno how to settle her!

ni: the anenatal class will teach u how to fold nappy isnt it...or else i teach u during the gathering ok, use tissue paper also can teach one...very easy...i also dunno how come i know how to fold la...

veins popping out?? i only feel the base of my feet so aching lor...like something pulling like tat...

morning ladies....

gelato...im always very careful when making payment regardless of wat im buying so hardly any chance they can overcharge...hee

cjteng...thanks...i will be surprise if there are any surprise from my woodblock hubby...haha

mercsboy....thanks anyway..i saw the annakku cloth diaper during the class...it is rather thin and small in size....if u are troubling ur fren again...can trouble u oso?

ju...thanks...=)

ni...it's actualli very easy to fold de...once u noe the technique..shd b no prob le..

morning gers! its another new week! =) I also experience growth spurt once I reach 28 weeks, sudden weight gain and tummy growth.

oh yah.. coffee drinkers, miaiko, ange.. good news!! I asked the antenatal class if we can drink coffee while breast feeding.. she says no problem! hohoho!

ni: ur fried rice must be yum yum hee =)

gelato: u finally go alexandra market ah.. so nice, I also want to try the avocado, I tried the one at Ayer Rajah market, so disappointed.. dun have the 'kick' haha

blessedmum: ya....supposed to b today go see him but my hb tml exam so he nids more time to study.....bb now already 29wks liao....weighs 1.37kg
no wonder mi tummy feels heavier now

suika....thanks! wow...ur bb is of good weight, u went to see him bcos of ur heartburn again ar? so wat did he say / do this time? my appt another 2 weeks lata...

cjteng...hw many weeks are u now? thought too early to drink coconut now..shd be ard 34 weeks or so rite...

mercsboy....thanks in advance ya...

sus...ya we enjoy the dimsum @ Zhou's kitchen lots...much beta than the silly buffet dinner...shd give is a try...worth it!

talking abt weight gain....im experiencing horrifying growth spur wor...for the past 2 weeks oreadi gained near to 2kgs as compared to 2kg in a mth...

sperzz: no way i am letting a new maid stay at home alone. scarly she eat snake sleep how? i will send her to my MIL place (which is few blocks away from mine) in the morning b4 i go work, den at nite go pick her up...at least she can learn how to cook, do housework, and got someone to supervise her loh... how about yours?

gelato: hahaha. but my fried rice is still not as nice as cheekygal's one.. so paiseh to cook for u all.. only my hub wun complain. cos if he complains, i will NEVER EVER cook for him again. LOL

sus: so u r the one who ask the coffee qns in class.. LOL

piyo: no wana bother him on my heartburn issue liao la....he everything oso ok 1....mi went guardian to get some med for that liao... my appt is 3rd Nov mah...remember...my hb not free la so went on sat instead

sperzz: but u letting her stay alone at home? safe anot? :p

ni...we oso wun complain when it comes to food de...let us try ur fried rice la..hee

suika...thot u cant tahan ur heartburn so see him earlier...u sure can take the med from guardian ar...got check wif them dat it's safe for preggy?

suika...yes we went on sun noon for their high tea ala carte buffet...selection is good (can download their menu from their website for ref)...price rather reasonable...food is tasty and fresh too...end up both of us left wif super full &amp; tight tummy....too greedy, eat alot! haha

piyo: it's a med from my GP n i know guardian got sell so went there to buy instead....go GP there more ex n lesser tables mah...heehee

gelato: thanks for the link.. oh actually Im not a fan of coconut milk, the smell is too strong for me.. so maybe I wont like it

ni: ya haha Im the coffee addict.. think another half year cant drink can die :p

suika: can send me how to fold nappies too? [email protected]. Dim sum is piyo =)

ni &amp; suika: thats my worries, dun feel save to let her stay alone at my hse but if need to bring her to my MIL hse is troublesome, every morning had to take bus go to MIL hse. Lagi worst is that if send to MIL hse and my maid had to take my nephew, my hse nobody tidy lei

suika: heard 3rd trimester bb expand, heartburn might get even worse.. hope u will be ok leh.. better check wif ur gynae is heartburn med u buy preggie can eat?

good morning ladies,

today got a bit of blues leh.

anyone watch channel 5 news last nite abt a 7 month old bb in ICU in KK due to dunno what disorder? doctors in spore say its very rare. the mother interviewd was saying that her elder son died at 2 years old might be due to this and she said if she had known earlier, she would have gone for pre-natal tests lor. so poor thing.

btw i called up my gynae's clinic and ask when are they gonna change to 3 weekly visits, they said only aft week 32 then will change to alternate weeks then week 36 will be weekly liao. like that we rugi mah.

anyway, next mon is my check-up and will be 28 weeks by then. i gonna cheat and book myself 3 weeks later instead of 4 weeks later.

i also enquired abt 3D scan, and they charge $189 like that.

Back