(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well. Our little darlings will be turning 18 months soon!

Just a quick check, how do u ladies wash bb's hair now? Do you spray water over their head? My gal hates it and screams and cries. Sigh. Like that how? Cos I think this is how they do it at childcare centre? Thinking of sending her to childcare soon.

jallo: ya time flies ! my boy just cling on to his daddy with both hands and his daddy will shower water all over his hair and head.... i don't do that, i will use a scoop and slowly pour the water over but my boy also will hold me with both hands...

suika: fever is already gone.. bt can hear some coughing during the weekend..

den just now i sent her to sch alone, taking the bus.. she was so sticky all the way, demanded to be carried..

sel: alot of kids having cough nowadays...

better than kyler rite...send him to school he auto say bye bye and flying kiss..

mercs: haha.. i rather she is like kyler lor.. den i wont feel so bad..

suika: me also cant bear to leave her there.. somemore these few weeks, spent so much time together liao.. lagi she bu de...

merc: sorry HP no batt when i was texting..zzz forgot to charge it yesterday.

My boy teething and I think this time round is the worse, he keep waking up in the middle of the night crying. Both hubby and I need to take turn to pacify him. Tired. Hope its not for long...

suika: my mum is working in the evening.. sometimes both my hb and me comes home late and thus she will be late for work.. and anyway, I also want JD to go and mingle around instead of hiding at home with my mum.

Mum is not very well educated and will just slack at home with her, watching (adult) dramas, sleep and eat...

ashley: my boi oso like that....give him tutu lor....mine sometimes cries so hard that i hv to wake up n sit there to pat him back to slp coz he no wan other ppl

sel: Kevan oso like that....but at least JD is still ok in mixing w others unlike Kevan

haii...boss bad mood.

sel : it take times,my gal initially also cry at IFC,now she loves gg school.if she sick and we left her at home and she saw the father left for work,she cried ah.

Babystarlet: haha.. She's so cute... Hopefully by end of this week, jd will also love school.

Suika: yeah, clearing up liao... Sun is coming out le... Good weather for zoo, zoo, zoo...

Wa, my boy so long in ifc still will cry when we send him there, he prefers to stick with us, maybe ifc too many kids, no one play with him =(

dazed: i changed my mind abt talentplus cos they do not seem to be interested in having new kids on their block.. until now, no one has bothered to return my call even though i walked to the CC and left them my contact number. meanwhile, i saw a notice for star-tots downstairs, so i have called up to register instead. slightly more ex, but my mum prefers the location (block behind mine) and the timing :D

not sure about sparkle tots tho..

janjan: looking at dink photos, u slim down hor...

suika: rainy days if hb didnt come and pick us...i wait at the void deck till rain gone leh..
or else i use those stroller cover if nt so heavy rain

suika, ya lor. i let my mother choose. so even if abit more ex also ok.. behind the block raining can just walk thru the shelter.. generally i prefer star tots cos they are mulitple intelligence (MI) trained.. so into MI now :D

mercsboy: got slim meh? still fat fat, esp at the tum tum there
sad.gif
i am quite sure hor, that whats on my arms are muscles (from carrying my 12kg since day 1) and those on tum tum are FATS!! hehe..

jan, talentplus seems ok leh... cos i called up to enquire that time, quite friendly. but timing dun suit me, cos they only have 1 session at 9.15 am. if jh go, means that my mom got to pick up jh from me downstairs at 7+, send jh to school at 9, then pick him up again at 11+, very bo eng for my mom.

sparkletots is the pcf one... dunno is change name to little wings or something. $250 for full day.

hi mommies,

Authentic Coach Big C logo Shoulder bag Letting go at @$120!

Sincere buyer please quote your best price, NEGOTIABLE.

BRAND NEW condition. Comes with dust bag.
Coach1
Coach2

Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,
I'm back from my trip... & wow, we are now into PG discussion. Real fast... in fact, on our trip, HB & I can't help but notice how the kids have grown. Yen is one big baby now. She still hasn't reach 9kg, but already looking 'bigger' than Bel who is 12+kg. She has a better appetite than Bel & is often mistaken to be Bel's twin - someone even insisted they are at most 7 or 9 mths apart (& I was wondering how is that possible? Unless they are from different mothers).
We also notice an accelerated pick up in Yen's speech development from the increased interaction with her sisters. Yen can now string 3-4 words sentences. The other day she sat up in bed, looked over at Bel who was lazing in her bed & told us, 'lie down there, jie jie'. We were told there may be a vacancy for her at CC soon... but we are quite reluctant to send her yet. Thinking to send her only in Jan 11.

hello, young parents fiesta at marina sq. get the mag with free goodie bag at $5. damn worth, cos inside has a big bottle of cod liver oil, a bottle of fish oil capsules and $5 ELC voucher!!!

sad to say the subscription offer gifts are mostly gone liao, wonder if they will have more tomorrow.

JH will be at the competition tomorrow at 6 pm.

sperzz, you were there yesterday? yup very worth. i've gotten 2 already also. my dad still say so good, why din get more! haha... first time for him...

Jh did really well and finished first in his round. din win though.

we were watching the other babies doing it first and when it was his turn, he was all ready to go! lol!

today goodie bag no good liao... only have loreal kids shampoo and conditioner and 1 or 2 small small items... think dun even have the ELC voucher... so din buy more...

yoohoo.. i am back from genting. anyone missing me here? keke

glad that JH did well! well done boy!

aw, tmr gg back to work, so sian...

Back