(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

She's doing fine in school. Playing well, eating well (without doubt) and mingling well...

Cried abit at first, esp when she sees me.. Now have to hide from here.

sel: i'm already hving a hard time leaving for work after the 1wk JG...can't imagine mi putting him for sch

who's gg to book the library 1 har? can dobang? mi not free to go book....having lots of issues at hm recently

Suika: can understand. Very bu she de lor...
But so far it's okay. The teacher ratio for today is v good wor.. 3 teachers to 5 tots..

Morning Ladies,

wa, HFMD seems scary. Kinda worried as my boy in ifc. Hopefully there are no cases there.

Sel: great, 3 teachers to 5 tots...wow! You know i stop ifc for my son for 1 month as he was constantly sick and now when i send him back, i need to face the crying episode again.....your baby is so co operative!

Ashley: Eeew.. The crying thing is bad bt think the more u r soft hearted, the more bu she de you'll be... Maybe the good ratio is only for today leh.. Hahahazz...

sel: yup agree, bu she de wouldn't help the situation.

Anyway yet another person told me, aiyooo your baby so young you let him go to school, so ke lian....zzzzz go to school ke lian meh ?

suika: not only elderly, some col said the same thing to me as well.

Anyway Suika, excited ma ? Now the question of should i have a second one keep popping also, hehe

kamy > ok.sure.

suika > ok with ur family issues?

tis morning damn sway,heavy rain.me and mum was waiting at the traffic light,this stupid bus came and splash us with the pool of water.whole body wet sia.

Ashley,
i wana send mine to PG ASAP but cant get into the 1 nearest to my plc ley...haizzz then it's not easy for my godmum to bring him on bus so now waiting for nxt yr see if he can gets in anot

bbstarlet,
ya....still trying to settle dwn all the stuffs lor....so how's ur trip?

merc: hee....whenever I am unhappy, I feel like going on holiday.

But must re-plan my finances now. Hubby just nagged at me saying we spent too much on holiday which I kind of agree. So our next holiday must not be too expensive de le.

Ashley,
i wun send mine to IFC lah....but if u can afford then keep lor...for mi i confirm nid helper coz can't handle 2 together mah....if oni 1 then i wun take helper liao lor....waste money oso

opps, i mean PG...you mentioned you wanna send your boy to pg soon?

ya maid expensive, plus my helper from indonesia, so now we macham halal too, cos if we ask her to cook pork, like not very nice. So nowadays always eat chicken -_-!

Ashley,
PG is oni 2hrs....it's like nothing....for mi the maid is to look after my boi n my godmum will takes care of the NB then wkend i'll take care of NB myself....1 person not able to handles 2 at the same time esp when Kevan's still so young now

mine oso from Indonesia....she no takes pork? mine ok w pork....but till now i no ask her to cook lah....how's her cooking? u teach her or just let her cook?

Ashley > ya,came back almost 2 weeks ago.i went in end May , weather is sunny but not hot and yet i was sweating.
I only went taipei and taoyuan as my friend staying in taoyuan.
e hotel which i stayed is good also,they auto-upgraded me to a biz suite.so very good experience.
many nice children clothes,esp girls.

suika > btw ur newborn gg to be ger or boy?? i forgot.

my trip is good.taiwan is a fantastic place,cheap and the food is good.u been there? my 1st time there.

suika : Mine is totally no pork.....you know the soup we will use pork ribs right? She told me she can't even try to make sure the taste is ok.

Your helper indo too ? I thought you chose a Philippino ?

I teach her how to cook, when she first came, cannot cook at all, tasteless de...now abit better liaoz, still need more training.

Bbstarlet, the train system there baby friendly ma? I only been to tai pei, so thought of visiting other parts of Taiwan!

ashley: i also tot of going taiwan in end oct/nov leh..when it is not so hot...was looking at the package now..think should be going by tour...then also take a chance to meet up with my taiwan friend.

why are u not happy? in laws prob again rite...
lucky darren still support u de...that is most important.

bbstarlet: u know my sis also went taiwan for 10 days...then both of them eat so much that BIL put on so much weight leh...
the food there nice rite...

merc: sigh.....you know sometimes when i felt troubled, i will go to the matters of the heart forum and read, then i will feel better, haha at least I am definitely not alone.

I also planning leh, should be nov, my budget for this trip is not more than 4k, don't know can achieve ma...soon...our baby will need to pay 75% of air fare liaoz T.T

ashley: call me/email/msg me to talk la..i can "triple" task in work..LOL..

lets go together la...4k not inclusive of spending rite? can be done...i asked 8days one hor about $1200 + infant abt $450.
SA (u heard?), at least $1400 per pax la...
tat is why hb want to go before kyler turns 2 yrs old lor..

bbstarlet: it's a girl....heehee

Ashley: at least ur maid can still help u cook not too bad liao lah....so u taught her hw to cook...for soup nothing much to make sure taste mah....coz for mi i no even put salt so no nid taste at all...heehee
i duno how to teach mine ley so i rather cook myself lor

nid someone to tok to can always msn or call mi...i super engz in the ofc....i lazy do all my stuffs...heehee

mercs: ur BIL puts on weight not ur sis meh? heeehee

merc: you want to go on tour arr ? But I think my hubby will prefer free n easy as during our Tokyo tour, we took a one day tour to Hakone, and it was not really smooth as Darius keep crying on the bus. Trying to keep his volume down was difficult and its affecting other tourist thus we should be planning a free and easy trip!

Suika: Ask her to look at how you cook, then the next time ask her to cook the same dish? I will ask my helper to stand beside me and show her whats the ingredients needed and how to cook. I feel its better for you to teach her now so that next time when your number 2 arrive its easier?

Ashley > the train there,quite empty whenever i sit and the ppl always offer me seats bec i
got baby.but i only been to taipei leh,e other parts of taiwan,me not so sure.

mercs > natas fair coming in end aug.heee...let's go.
yepp.nice and cheap..i also tht of venturing other parts of taiwan by package,den extend taipei stay lol.

suika > wow,good for u...1 girl 1 boy.

suika: arr i thought your god ma helping to look after Kevan. Like that arrr....hmmm...for me, my hubby will look after my boy while i teach her. Nevermind lah, at least you cook its always to your liking, for me, sometimes the taste really cannot make it.

bbstarlet: I remember the taxi there also quite cheap right? Wa talk about holiday very excited liao! Hee

Ashley,
she takes care during the wkdays but wkends she gg back hm mah
my hb cannot handle my boi 1 so very hard.....

suika > hope i also can close factory nicely,heee

Ashley > everything is cheap at taiwan lol.so take taxi also shiok.
ya lol,holidays so shiok.i hope i can squeeze some money for another trip leh.

bbstarlet: yeah! thats why i am thinking i should be able to take taxi there and wouldn't cost too much :p

Your colleague so shiok, can go london for holiday, i can only eat London choco roll in singapore...

morning everyone!!! rise and shine.. Had a long day ystdy, hope tdy will be better.

We're finaly gg for ps this afternoon, but i just realised that i am so unprepared for the shoot. cos for one, i cannot decide what zao-xing i want my gal to adopt. and for two, i think she only has one pathetic hair clip.

morning everyone..

ni: shyan had s super duper eventful day ystdy.

1. she fell flat on her face when she tripped over her chou-chou in the morning, and her gum bled and bled

2. we made her wear jersey for the family shoot. then when i took out the pompom skirt for her to change,the photographer said,: GIRL??? not a boy meh?

3. then she dowan tolet me change her, then kenna her mouth, bleed again, so her tutu-dress kenna blood. (alot of photoshopping to do later)

4. during the shoot, she was happily rolling on the giant teddy bear, then suddenly knock on the floor, and kenna blueblack on the corner of her forehead

5. went to mil's. then sent her to some dinner. skali the daddy wanted to stay on at the dinner, it was alr 7plus, he still want to stay.. end up, we stayed till 9plus.. shyan was super tired. luckily not cranky, else i'll go mad again.

end of reporting.

now i worry if she'll kenna ulcer or swollen gums from those bleeding or not.

janjan16 > better bring her go see doc or put something to stop her bleeding.babies cannot bleed too much ah.

my gal that day accidentally broke a glass and the glass cut her leg.my mother panicked like mad,quickly wash her wound,put "yellow lotion"

janjan: my boy had his mouth hit against the teeth a few time when he fell and bled and bled too. I also panicked a lot cos I think babies bleed a lot even with small wound. the tissues were all red. but the wound heals very fast (thank god). Will most prob have ulcer. we didn't apply anything, as long as he can still eat. the wound closed up within 2-3 days. so no worries!
but really what an eventful day you had.

janjan : hope ur girl is well now!
bravier almost everyday fell and hit his head or bleed on the mouth too. Cos he too hyperactive already.

bbstarlet, kamy, xpinkxuanx
thanks for your well wishes.. she's eating and drinking well, so i guess there's nothing much to worry about :D

we just had a long day. brought her to city hall for lumch w a friend. then while on the way back she cried sooooo loud in the mrt that i had to get out at tiong bahru, take her to macdonalds to get warm water, make milk. then she KO while drinking and waiting for the train to come. and i had to lugg her home... luckily a kind neighbour offered to help me open the door. else i dunno how i am gg to get in man

Back